Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

"They kissed each other sharing the ice cream between their lips. " They became more and more passionate as they ate. "Will you stay with me tonight?" he asked again. "I don't want the night to end".

Mizuki smiled more and more at how passionate they got more and more while she pulled away for a second he spoke first. "I-I know but either way the sun will rise and plus I can't because my teacher called a practice and I can't be late for that" She said. Mizuki then pulled him close so she could put her leg over his. "I could hang out for a few more hours though" she didn't want to make him sad but she did have practice.

Robby knew that she was right , but still the little dose of reality hurt. When they had finished their dessert, they paid the bill and drove the car up to lookout point where they could be alone, and see the city lights in the distance. . They sat in the car and slowly undressed each other and Robby pulled Mizuki into his lap.

Mizuki blushed when he began pulling her dress zip down and her dress down. She got into his lap while putting her hands all of his body biting her lip hard. "I l-love you Rbby even though I can say it so much I can't say it enough for you" She said while kissed his neck.

They made gental love in the car and spent the hours almost to dawn together enjoying each others bodies. As the sun started to appear on the far horizon, they got dressed and headed back to her house. They dropped Robby at his motorcycle and Mizuki drove her care around the block to her home. She came home in the early morning hours when everyone was asleep.

Mizuki lost track of time every time she felt him make love to her more and more she just couldn't make him stop. Then after that she relaxed awhile but after she was done she made him feel good as well he did to her. She then got home and slept in her bed for three hours before getting up and heading to the school. Mizuki made it just in time for the inside practice and she was closest to the teach listening to him and watching him conduct.

Robbi waited for her outside the lunch room. "How are you are doing? I know you didnt get much sleep" he said. He kissed her and smiled at her. "I love you" he said. He took her into the cafeteria and bought her lunch.

Mizuki kissed him saying. "Oh I know I did not let you" She said then took his hand walking outside after grabbing her lunch. "I love you too" Mizuki went outside with him sitting under a tree.

Robby leaned his back against the tree and pulled Mizuki into his lap, her back against his chest. They sat and ate and Robby cudled Mizuki in his arms. It made him feel so good. When they had finished eating, Robby spent time just hugging and kissing her.

((Want to start another rp? This is getting a little boring))

Mizuki turned to him after they were done eating and she kissed him a little bit while cuddling and talking with him. She then spent the time messing with him and wanting to do it but she couldn't out there.

Back
Top Bottom