Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

Robby was used to talking at dinner, and this felt very strange. He ate his dinner and thanked her mom, but he couldn't figure out why it was so quiet. Finally when he had finished eating and waited quite a while on Mizuki, he said, "we probably finish studying dont you think?"

Mizuki njodded saying. "Umm y-ya let's go" She said. She then watched her mother and father clean up. When they arrived at her door she closed her door and she said. "Are you sure your alright with hanging here I don't want you to be somewhere that you wouldn't like to be at" She said looking up at him.

"I want to be with you, wherever you are or whatever your doing." He sat down with her again. "How much longer do you normally study?" , he asked. "Can we have some time for fun when your done?" he asked.

Mizuki giggled saying."I do all my homework and study a little bit until I think my mind has observed enough" she said.She then took his hand and put his hands around her. "We can have some fun for a little while" She said.

Robby held her close to him and kissed her gently as helooked at the open door to her room, wondering if she was required to leave it that way. It damped his ardor only a little as he kissed her again and again, his passion increasing with each warm wet kiss.

Mizuki kissed him back each kiss he gave her smiling. "mmm" She said. She then put her arms around him while rubbing through his hair. soon she started kissing his neck.

Robby was nervous. Here he was in her own room, with the door open, and he parents just downstairs. He wanted her badly, but he didn't want to shame her with her parents. He kissed her gently. "I think we better be careful" he said. "I dont want to get you in trouble."

Mizuki bit her lip saying. "I know but still we can do some stuff" She said. She felt her hands go up his shirt and rub his back. After that Mizuki put her arms around him tightly and pulled him into a french kiss. She wanted a passionate kiss from him a lot now for some reason she had turned horny at random times.

He felt her warm hands on his skin, and his worries melted away, even if the situation hadn't changed. His arms wrapped around her and rested on the smooth skin of her back inn the gap between her shirt and jeans. He rubbed her back and slipped them up under her shirt in the same way she had been doing to him. They kissed hard and deep. His tongue penetrating her lips. As his hands reached the back of her bra, he deftly unclasped it.

Mizuki made out with him once more feeling his hands all over her body she felt like she was in fire. His hands were so warm and they were going up her shirt. She felt his kiss get harder and harder also deeper but then she let his tongue dance around with hers while feeling her bra unclip.

He pulled her into his lap and ran his hand up under her blouse and cupped her breast inside her loosened bra. He continued kissing her deeply as he ran his hand along her inner thigh through her jeans. His cock was hard in his pants beneath her.

Mizuki didn't want to try and make to much noise so she kicked her door closed. "We can't do it b-but go as far as you want" She said. Mizuki then felt his cock hard and it was poking her. So she pushed him down on the bed on top of him making out more and more intensley.

He lifted her shirt and and pulled her breast up to his face sucking in her nipple. He massaged her nipple with his tongue and his hand sunk deep into her jeans and found her clit. He kissed his way up her chest and neck, and finding her lips mingled tongues with her.

She laid her head back feeling his mouth all over her nipple and she was getting so much pleasure out of all the sucking and licking her nipple. She then looked at him make his way back up to her mouth and she started frenching him intensely and their tongues danced together for awhile.

Robby heard foot steps in the hallway and sat up quickly and snapped her bra. they each smoothed out their clothing just as the door to her room opened. It was Mizuki's mother. " Did you two get your homework done?" she asked. "why don't you come downstairs and have some desert. I made Mizuki's favorite. "Perhaps you would like to watch a movie with your father and I as well?" As her mother left the room, Robby took a deep breath, they had nearly been caught.

Mizuki nodded saying. "Alright then mom thanks for telling us but please knock first" She said. She then looked at RObby sighing but then kissed him leading him downstairs. They had some cheesecake out and she smiled while sitting and the movie started while they served the cake.

Robby was surprised to see Mizuki talk that way to her mother but kept quiet about it. He wondered what she would have done if he hadn't taken action. Would she have let them be caught? Robby finished his cheese cake as they sat on the floor and he wrapped his arm around Mizuki seeing what she or her parent would do. Would they accept that from him?

Mizuki finished hers as well why looked at Robby and she spoke. "Umm I am gonna go get us some soda" She said. She went into the kitchen and her mother gave him an evil eye for putting his arm around Mizuki in front of them.

Robby got up and went to the kitchen to speak with her. "I guess I'm in trouble, " he said. "will your mom do anything about it?" he asked? he leaned down and kissed her as they poured soda.

"No my mom will not do anything don't worry" She said. She then kissed him while pouring soda for all of them. She didn't think her mom work do much but then again she could do things that would make him scared.

Taking Mizuki at her word, he helped her bring in the soda. When he sat back down, he put his arm back around her and slipped his hand up her hip and onto the bare flesh just above her jeans. As they sat beside each other watching the movie, he gently teased her with his fingers.

Mizuki giggled at him a few times feeling his fingers. Then she got up and made sure her parents were watching as she kissed him lightly with a nice smile. She whispered to him slightly. "Um it is almost 10 are you sure your able to stay?" She asked.

Robby whispered back "My dad left ten years ago, and my mom is probably out on a date, so yeah. No one cares when i get home." He ran his hand up under her breast and played at the edge of her bra, and kissed her again, a little deeper.

Mizuki bit her lip and she kissed him but when her mom and dad got up she put his hand down and pulled away. "Mizuki it is time for you to head to bed please walk your friend out" Her mother said with a smile. Mizuki got up and left to the front saying. "Sorry about that it is Wednesday night and my parents usually have their special night after they think I fall asleep" she said. Mizuki kept the door closed and she looked up at him.

Robby kissed her warmly. Looking up he saw her bedroom window just above the porch roof, and the trellis work that supported the roof. He kissed her again deeply and then let her go back inside. Robby moved his motorcycle down the street, then walked back to the house. He climbed the trellis work onto the roof and then tapped quietly on her window. when she came to see what it was , he said, "Let me in"

Back
Top Bottom