Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

Mizuki tried to get inside but he shut it and she listened to him and she felt him and her pressed against each other. "F-fine then but you better find me something quickly" She said. Mizuki kissed him back and started getting on his bike putting on the helmet.She let him on and wrapped her arms around him as she was getting ready for him to go.

They got on the bike and they rode to the mall. He loved the feel of her breasts against his back. When they arrived at the mall he parked the bike and walked her inside, his arm around her waist. he took her to Victoria's secret and showed he something he had seen in the catalogs that still came for his sister even though she had left home many years ago. He would take from the mail, and hide them under his bed. He pointed out a lace half cup bra that would leave her nipples exposed, and a pair of open crotch panties. He was hard just looking at them. He could wait to have her wear them. He gave her money to buy them and asked her to pick out her favorite color and purchase them. "You can use their dressing room to put them on".

Mizuki looked and said. "No this is not something I am going to where" She said. Mizuki then went to the other side and got some bras that would cup her boobs and cover her nipples but they would show the top of her boobs. "I will get some normal things sorry" She said and kissed his nose. Mizuki then got her things and bought them with her money. When she did she gave him his money back then began speaking once more. "Even if I go in a dressing room you wouldn't be aloud in"

Robby noted the size she picked out and bought her the set he wanted her to have when she was in the dressing room. When she came out he handed her the pink bag. "These are for you, a present from me," he said. "Perhaps you shall wear them for me someday? he asked as he handed the bag to her. He kissed her softly and wrapped his arm about her waist as they walked the mall.

Mizuki tried them on as she came out she saw him and said. "Y-you know your lucky to get what you got from me earlier" She said. Mizuki had the bra and undies on she picked out. When she took the bag she opened the bag and blushed. She looked at the things he bought and started walking out with him while holding his hand and walked out of the mall to his motorcycle.

"I won't force you to do anything," he said " I just wanted the chance to buy them for you. I needed the size to buy them", he said smiling. "Hopefully some day you will wear them for me" he said. He kissed her gently and smiled again. " I know I was lucky today. The luckiest guy at the high school, but then I was that the day I met you," he said.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "Thank you sweetie" She said. Mizuki kissed him deeply. She went to a shop and it was a men sports shop, she went to the desk man saying. "I am here for the special things wait here I promise be right back" she said. Mizuki was guided to them and left Robbi out here.

Two hours later....

When she came back she had a bag for him and said. "I owe you since you wanted something I want to give you a present for not being like the others" She said. It was a calender each picture had different outfits but the august picture was her in the bra and undies he got for her.

Robbie waited for her at the sport shop looking at athletic wear, it was a long wait, he got himself a new pair of shoes, but when she still hadn't returned, He got her a jersey in his team colors with his name and number on the back. It was sized for a girlfriend and made long to be worn as a night shirt or beach cover.

When Mizuki returned and handed him the bag, he took it out and looked at the calendar, the pictures were all sexy and all of her, but when he got to august, his jaw dropped. She was wearing the set he had given her. "My god your beautiful. Thank you" he said, giving her kiss. He handed her the bag from the sport shop. "I got this for you while I was waiting" he said.

As he looked at her, he noticed her breasts were riding high, but the nipples seemed to be showing clearly through though the thin fabric of her blouse. Could she be wearing his gift, or was she just that excited. Either way it turned him on immensely.

Mizuki kissed him deeply saying. "H-hope that is alright" She said. Mizuki then took his hand as she left the shop and she put the calender in the bag heading out. She then went to his motorcycle and she leaned against it as she spoke. "I am not wearing those undergarments again it was barley covering anything" She said laughing a little bit.

He smiled and said "It was more than alight, it was wonderful, maybe you could wear them just for me, when we have a private moment. I didn't mean it for the whole world." He kissed her passionately and helped her on with her helmet. "Lets go back and get your car and then we can go back to your house and study together"

Mizuki kisseed him back for a long moment as she went onto the bike. She then held onto him saying. "That sounds like a plan let's do it!" She said. Mizuki awaited him to begin to drive.

Robbi got on the bike and took off for the school and dropped her at her car and followed her home. When they arrived at the house, he followed her inside. He had never been inside, and never met her parents, so he was nervous. He looked around her house, it was palatial, clearly her parents were well to do, much more so than his humble house. "Wow!" he said "Nice house."

Architecture-Modern-Japanese-House-of-T-Residence.jpg
Mizuki smiled saying. "Th-thanks my dad had his workers make the house plus my father is very big on historic things and my mom helped with him" She said. Mizuki went inside her mother was cooking while her father was sitting down. "H-hey mom and dad I am home and um I brought my boyfriend" she said and her mother bowed with a smile. "Welcome to our home" she said. Her father folded his arms. "Oh well you look like a very strong boy tell me do you do any sports?" He asked pulling him to the small table and pillows on the ground for seats like old fashioned japan. "Mom um he is gonna study with me" She said and her mom smiled still hugging her as she went into the kitchen and continued cooking. Mizuki went to put her lunchbox into the sink then sat with Robby and her father.

Robbi wasn't sure if he should bow or not, so he Dipped his head politely, and sat on the floor. "Yes sir, I am a football player, I play middle line backer. Do you like football?" he asked. I really like your daughter, she is a very beautiful young woman, he said. We met on the football field after practice."

Mizuki listened to him and she smiled holding his hand. "Oh no this old bag of bones doesn't but I do have a house building company as well as we build mansions and other things" He listened as he spoke saying. "Well any man would say that but you must prove it to me your off on a good start so keep it going" He said holding his hand out for a shake.

Robbi shook his hand, and said "thank you sir! I shall do my best". He turned to Mizuki, "sall we study?" He asked, wondering where they would go to study. He hoped that as they studied, that they would be able to make it time to be close at the same time. He liked her and wanted to spend as much time as possible with her.

Mizuki smiled saying. "Y-ya in my room and mom please just come get us when dinner is ready" She said. Her mom said okay and let them go. Mizuki went to her room whispering. "You passed my dad don't be fooled by my mother though" She said going to her big room that had a single bed, window, desk, tv, closet, bathroom, and a basket for her laundry next to a cabinet with extra blankets. She went into her closet and got a table out from the back saying. "MY father really likes having old fashion things" She said. Mizuki then set up the table the nails went in fine and it became stable as she sat down she got him a cushion and let him sit on it.

As they sat at the table Robbi sat next to her and they got out their books. Robbi knew he was being evaluated, and stayed on his best behavior. He was as friendly as possible with Mizuki with out being physical. He spread out his books on the table, and began to study with one arm wrapped casually around her back. Robby had never been an especially serious student, but he soon found that he was probably going to have to bee more serious.

She made his study even though she let him just put his arm around her.She was kind of surprised that he didn't try anything she would think that is something he would do. She then heard her mom come in bringing some juice leaving it on the table and leaving. "My mom seemed calm" She said smiling at him.

"She is watching me though", he said." Aparantly she has seen other football players before. They have given me a bad name I have to live down. Do you think I can do it?" he asked her. He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss. He closed one book and opened another, and herd her mother at the door again. She came in andhad then stop and come to dinner.

Mizuki kissed him back saying. "Well they always hear me upset about a football player but they never met them" She said. She then got up and started heading downstairs with him. HEr father was sitting and waiting while watching tv and her mother was setting up the table for dinner.

He walked Mizuki downstairs and into the kitchen. "The food smells wonderful" he said to Mizuki's mom smiling. They waited while the table was set, and her father sat down, and then sat respectfully oposite him. While her mom served the food.

Mizuki and everyone dined in the living room. She then looked at Robby and her mother. She smiled saying. "Thank you it is curry and rice if you want there are also rice balls" she said. Mizuki then shook her head but started eating after she prayed to herself. She ate and tried to not talk to anyone.

"Why are you so quiet Mazuki?" Robby whispered in her ear. He was wondering if table conversation was ok in her house. Finally he decided to break the ice himself. "the dinner is wonderful Maam" he said to Mazuki's mom as he looked in her direction. He wasn't sur what if anything more he should say.

"Nothing it's nothing" She said looking up at him. Then she listened to him break the ice of the conversation. Mom: "Thank you dear I made it just for Mizuki this is one of her favorite meals" She said. Mizuki looked at the tv not paying to much attention while eating the dinner and her father ws as hooked on the tv as she was.

Back
Top Bottom