Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

"Don't you take time out for lunch?" He asked. "I'm sorry if it caused you any trouble, but I don't stand for anyone taunting me, especially like he did. He did it here in public, so I took care of it in public. He was a jerk, and he deserved it. Don't worry he won't try it again."

He leaned across the table and gave her a warm kiss that said "Your mine".

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "Fine" She said and went to grab her food. Mizuki grabbed a pulled pork sandwich with a soda and she sat back down. "Here eat some of my food" she said. Mizuki then began to each half the sandwich and she looked at Robbi as she ate it.

"Why are you mad at me?" he asked. "What did I do wrong? I just want to be your boy friend. Is that wrong?" He looked at her his expression had softened , and was almost worried. H e reached out and took her hand. He looked in her eyes again. " I really want to be your boyfriend."

Mizuki looked up at him and she said. "I thought you were I that we were d-da" She shook her head. she took his hand and she pulled him and went to the band room. "Mr. Ewell?" She yelled and she saw on his door out for lunch. She closed and locked all the door then she pulled Robbi down into a kiss that invited him to make out with her.

They sank to the floor of the practice room, out of sight of the window. Robby reached up and turned off the light, the room now only dimly lit by what light came in from the hall. They kissed passionately. Robert lifted his shirt up and over his head. He pulled her into a passionate kiss and fumbled with the buttons of her blouse. "Oh Mizuki! your so beautiful. " he said, his hands trembling as the blouse slowly fell open. He pushed it off her shoulders, and pulled it down off her arms then pulled the tail from her jeans. he pulled her against his chest as his hands moved over her bare back and began working at the catch of her bra.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "And I am yours but not only that YOU, ARE, MINE" she said. Mizuki then felt his shirt taken off. When she did she then felt him look for her bra, she undid it herself while letting it fall. She slid to lay on her back while pulling him against her and then let him feel her boobs.

He kissed her passionately then started planting feathery kisses down her neck and onto her shoulders. He kissed he way down across the tops of her breasts and then found a niplle and sucked it into his mouth massaging its tip with his tongue. He rolled her other nipple in his fingers. H e kissed his way down between her breasts and then took the other nipple in his mouth. He firm breasts felt wonderful to him and he kissed his way down and across he flat stomach. As he did his fingers began working at her belt. As he did this his sixpack abs were near her face.

Mizuki blushed saying. "B-baby?" She said. She then began to feeling his fingers at her belt. Mizuki then began to feel his stomach and his abs. Biting her lip she rubbed began to rub down his body. "I love you" she said blushing more.

He unbuckled her belt and then unbuttoned her jeans. The next sound she heard was her zipper sliding down. He pulled open the front of her jeans and his lips followed close beind. He started sliding the tight jeans down her hips and onto her thighs. He kissed his way along the top edge of her red lace panties, and slowly peeled them down with his teeth. He kissed his way onto the top of her mons and soon was at the top of her slit. Extending his tongue he teased her her lower lips open and circled her clit, then sucked it between his lips.

Mizuki felt her pants coem off and she was nercous about all of this. She then began to sit up looking down at him. Mizuki slid off her pants and undies as she pulled him into a nice kiss. Mizuki started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. "I-I am a virgin" She whispered to him while rubbing down his back and stomach so that she could feel his body and slid his pants down.

Robbie pulled her into his lap facing him, her legs wrapped around him and the length of his hard cock pressed against her slit. He kissed her passionately as her breasts rubbed against her chest. The soft wetness of her slit felt wonderful against his cock. His hands explored her back and her hair and then moved down to massage her soft bottom.

Mizuki blushed and she said nothing but how nervous she was in her head. She kissed him back but then turned it into a french kiss. Feeling his cock on her clit she blushed but continued to make out with him.

Robby had decided when the started, that he wouldnt take her virginity today, but he did want her to cum for him. He had been surprised by her eagerness especially when she had been so shy. He felt lucky to be where he was.

They sat there several more minutes just enjoying each other, and he began rubbing his hard cock against her slit. It felt wonderful to him and he lnew it had to be good for her too.

Mizuki felt him rub against her and she blushed. "Mmmhmm" She looked up at him saying. "Ahh ahh I-I umm I-I feel weird something is gonna come out soon" She said. Mizuki pulled him into a intense kiss and made out until she released but that didn't stop her from making out with him.

Robby was near losing control himself. He rubbed hard against her in long strokes. He kissed her hard and probed her moth with his tongue. Suddenly he felt himself losing control. I'm gonna cum he said warning her. She didn't back away and he shot long ropes of cum up between her tits and his chest. "Oh my God! Mizuki he said. They kissed passionately as his seed ran down between them.

Mizuki smiled and kissed him. When she felt his calm she started blushing while falling over and panting. "I-I ahhh " She said looking at him and at his cock. Mizuki kissed him some more while she sat up blushing and kind of nervous what he would do when he sits up as well.

Robby got up panting. He leaned over her panting as he began to lick her niplles as she lay there. Their time together had been amazing, but just as he began to lick her clean , they heard the sound of the door opening to the practice area. The professor nust be entering. He helped her to quickly pull on her blouse and pants, her panties and bra still laying on the floor. She grabbed her flute and began to play as he reached up and snapped on the light. Robby hid beneath the window and and got dressed, stuffing her panties and bra in his pocket.

Mizuki practiced and as the professor came in she said. "Hello Mr. Ewell I wanted some practice on that lick that we had to learn so I just came in and well ya sorry..." "Oh that's alright go ahead" He said and smiled walking into his office and closed the door. Mizuki went to Robby saying. "Sorry I picked a really bad place" She said. She looked away and looked around. "W-wait where is my bra?" She asked.

Robby smiled at her. "Don't worry i took care of it and your panties too. They are in my pocket. I think I'll keep them" he said with a smirk. He pulled her to him and gave her a passionate kiss.
"I'll meet you in the parking lot," he said. He kissed her again and left her in the practice room.

Mizuki blushed a lot saying. "thank you" She then kissed him back for a little while. BEfore her teacher could notice he left. She waved bye and played the lick loudly and perfectly so that the teacher would hear it. She then packed up her stuff and picked a song for the flutes to play for the concert. She then put it on the board and packed her stuff heading out. Mizuki heard the bell ring and she went to her last class can't waiting until after school.

Robby got his bike, and pulled it upet to her car. He waited there for her fully intendinding to spend time wit the girl before she went home. While he waited he pulled her still wet panties from his pocket and brought them to his nose , breathing in her sweet scent. He stuffed them back in his pocket. He watched as she sacheid out of the school and over to her car, her unrestarined breasts swinging under her thin white blouse. He was immediately aroused at the sight.

Mizuki came out and tried to not let her boobs bounce to much. She saw him become aroused. She then got over to him and hugged him then kissed him softly. "H-hey Robby um you know I need my bra and undergarment back before I go home" She said. Mizuki took his hand with hers as well.

"I was thinking fo keeping them.: he said giving her a playful grin. "Besides, you look good without them. Hop on the bike, he said. We'll go to the mall and get you some new ones." Robby had an idea, and was looking forward to carrying it out.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "Ha ha your so funny......I am not walking around like this" She said. She then took his hand as she started to get into her car. "I can wear some from my house umm see you tomorrow?" She said. Mizuki need to be a nerd and do her homework she awaited a kiss from him to say good bye.

Robby pulled her against him pressing her breast tight against him. "Close the door please" he said calmly. We'll take the motorcycle like I said. You've been walking around school that wa all afternoon, another hour or so wont do any harm." He shoved the door shut with his hip as he held her tight in his strong arms. He was gentle but very firm with her, and kissed her deeply.
"When were done at the mall, I'll study with you if you still think its that important." he said.

Back
Top Bottom