Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sideline Romance, the story of two players (Wolvenrogue and Darknezz)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
It was mid august and the and the Sparta High School football team was just finishing practice on a warm sticky afternoon. The coach worked them hard, and Robby Girard had earned his spot as middle linebacker for his speed and agressiveness, not his size. At 5' 11 and just 170 lbs he was amoung the smallest linebackers in the league, but he he was ruthlessly agressive, and his wirey, well muscled body was amoung the most feared in their divison. He made anyone breaking through the defensive line pay dearly for the priveledge by delivering the consistantly punishing hits, that would become is trademark.

As Robby left the locker rooms after showering, and headed to the parking lot where his motorcycle sat waiting. as he walked over to it, he saw a redheaded girl, who he recognized as a member of the marching band struggling with her car, and the car was winning as it refused to start. He started over to her car, and asked her if she needed help. "Hi there" he said. "My name is Robby, can I help?" His blue eyes shown down ather as she sat in the drivers seat.

The marching band had been working before and during the football players had started. Mizuki was marching and playing for the four hours around the track and half the football field when the coaches would let them have half the field. Mizuki played flute not only was she the top player be she was a bit of a geek when it came to education too. She had some practice before practice ended by herself. Mizuki was a slander girl that was about 5'6" with brown hair and nice green eyes. She always had her hair down unless she had to wear a hat and she loved having her hair around her all the time.

When she was finished playing and marching she put her flute away and she put her stuff in the car waving by to all of her friends. Mizuki tried to start her car but it wouldn't and she hit it saying. "Why do you do this to me?" She then heard someone as she turned seeing one of the football players she lightly blushed saying. "U-umm y-ya" She said looking down and she got out the car. "I-It umm won't start" She said looking up at him.

Mizuki had always thought football players thought they were all that and she hated that about them but she always got shy around then anyway. Even if they asked her out she would say no in a second. She didn't know them and she thought they were all the same. Mizuki put her hands behind her as she opened her hood and lifted it putting the handle up to keep the hood from falling.

Robby had her get back in the car and try to start it once more. A small puff of smoke rose from the battery connection. "stop" he said and went to his motorcycle to get his tool kit. He tightened the connection, and said, "now try" The car started perfectly. He lowered hood, and walked back to the window of the car. "It shold be fine now", he said.smiling at her. she was a pretty girl, if a little shy. "will you be here for practice tomorow?"

Mizuki got back in and started it up when she heard him say stop she nodded. Then she got out and she watched him fix it. When he did Mizuki got back into the car and she turned it on lowering the window she blushed still saying. "Th-thank you I owe you one" She said. When he began speaking she listened to his question and nodded speaking once more. "Ya we have practice tomorrow too just like today but we get there before you practice on the feild then we move to the parking lot to practice" She said looking down at herself.

"Would you like to go to breakfast before practice?" he asked. "I go every day, I'd be glad to pick you up if you don't mind a motorcycle. I'm usually here early any way to lift weights before practice so getting you here on time won't be a problem. I'd love to have the company." He smiled at her and admired her beautiful long hair. He hoped she would accept his invitation. After hearing her answer, he said good bye and got on his motorcycle. "I'll follow you home, and make sure nothing else goes wrong with your car" He said.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "U-umm alright....I-I get here early too because I need to usually test off for my teacher" She said. Mizuki then looked at his smile and that made her blush. "N-no I don't mind motorcycles aren't scary....S-so we can meet here and we can g-go" She said looking into his eyes. When he left she started her car and drove home.

As he had promised, he followed her home on his motorcycle and pulled up next to the car when she got home. "I'm glad you made it home safe , he said. How about I pick you up here tomorrow. That way you won't have to drive. I can take you to practice and bring you home. I'll pick you up at 7 am and we'll go to breakfast, the I'll bring you to practice." Robby headed home, That whole evening he thought about having breakfast with he. Robby could be a trouble maker at times, but when it came to girls he was a complete gentleman. His mother had taught him that from an early age, and she expected it of him.

He slept fitfully that evening, thinking about Mazuki and her long brown curles.

Mizuki got home and got out the car with her flute and bag looked at him through the helmet she listened saying. "Um Alright th-that is fine" She said. Mizuki waved bye as he headed home. When she got inside her mother and father greeted her and wondered who the boy was with the motorcycle. "J-just a friend from practice" she said. Mizuki got her dinner and took it to her room. When she ate she looked through her closet saying. "W-what do I wear?" She took out her favorite pair of jeans and a tube top that had long sleeves and a thin undershirt. She then put her boots next to them for tomorrow. When she was done she did homework for the rest of the evening and she went to bed.

Robby was up early, he put on his best jeans and a mesh footbal jersy, his well muscled chest showing through it. He splashed on a little calogne, and after both brushing his teeth and using mouthwash, he chewed on a breath mint as well. He hung the extra helmet on the back of his bike and headed off to to Mizuki's house. The air was already warm, and the mesh shirt seemed a good idea. He pulls up at 6:55 and parks the bike, he took off his helmet, and runs his fingers through his hair, then goes to the front door and knocks.

He waits for her to answer, He didn't want to seem over eager, but he was very eager. When the door opened he grinned ear to ear

Mizuki got up early too and she put on her outfit and jeans with the boots then she straightened her hair. She brushed her teeth really well then she put on lotion to give off a nice cent then doing her make up. When Mizuki was done she heard the bell and put on a piece of gum in her mouth while grabbing her jacket. She grabbed her bag and put her flute in her other hand, and went down to the door while waving bye to her parents. "U-umm h-hey" She said shutting the door behind her.

"Good morning, he said smiling, as he walked her to the bike, He took her flute and music and placed it in the saddlebag, and then helped her to put on her helmet. He strapped on his onhelmet and helped her on to the bike behind him. "Hold on" he said as he started the bike and pulled away fom the curb. he liked the way he hands felt on his well muscled torso as they rode to the restaurant. He parked the bike and helped herwith her helmet then walked her in. They were seated at a table and given menus.

"You look lovely", he said admiring her long curley hair and green eyes. "they have really good Belgian Waffles here" he said. after a moment he saet down his menue, knowing what he wanted, and looked at her intently as she made up her mind.

Mizuki looked at him and she put on the helmet. While sitting on the motorcycle. She was ahppy to wear jeans it would be bad if she wore a skirt. Seeing where her flute was put she felt it was safe. Mizuki put her arms around his waist and felt his muscles she couldn't help but let her hands travel his muscles she blushed when she reached his belt then pulled it back up. When they got to the restaurant. She went inside with him and she sat down fixing her hair while reading the menu's saying. "Okay well I will get the pancakes and french toast" She said smiling and looking in her lap kind of nervous.

When the waitress came, she took their order, Robby whispered something to the waitress smiling. She smiled already knowing what he wanted. As they sat talking the waitress came back and set a large banana split between them with two spoons. "I like an apetizer for breakfast, he said, and ice cream is just the thing" he said smiling. He took a spponful and instead of eating it himself he held it out to her. Feeding her ice cream was wonderfully sexy to him. It was a simple thing, but both fun, and romantic. "so do you agree? isn't ice cream great for breakfast?"

Mizuki smiled and watched her walk away trying to speak but she just looked away. She then began to watch the waitress. When she came back she watched the sundae and smiled while giggling a little. "Ice cream isn't the best for the morning" She said. Mizuki opened her mouth and she ate the ice cream saying. "Okay here" she took some whip cream and fed it to him. When she did she took the cherry and ate the cherry while dropping the stem on a napkin.

They playfully fed each other ice cream and banana while they waited for their breakfast. Robby deliberately missed and got some whip cream on her nose. They laughed and continued their fun until the waitress interupted them with their real breakfast.

Robby took some of the leftover ice cream put it on his belgian waffle and left the rest for Mizuki's french toast. As they ate Robby talked for a bit about the team and what he thought they would do for the season, and then stopped, looked her in the eyes, and said. "Your beautiful! and I like you very much". The comment came out of the blue, but he said it while looking deep in her eyes.

Mizuki smiled and laughed as they fed each other but when the whip cream on her nose she laughed and watched their real breakfast come. Mizuki took the left of the left over ice cream and she began eating her pancakes. She listened about the football team, they seemed like they were very hard working. Mizuki heard him speak and when he said about her being beautiful she coughed but then covered her mouth saying. "I-I umm gotta go to the bathroom" She said. Mizuki looked at herself and hit her cheeks. "Snap out of it he just means like a friend nothing more then that must have been something funny to say" She said and laughed but blush wouldn't leave her cheeks. Mizuki leaned against the wall and slid down thinking about what to do when she left the bathroom.

Robby continued eating and then taking the syrup reached over and painted a heart on he pancake. He went back to eating pretending he knew nothing of what he had done when she returned.

He sat there with a big grin on his face as she sat at the table. He could hardly wait till he saw what he had done. He was having so much fun with her, felt as though they had been friends a long time, but at the same time the excitement was high.

Mizuki came out and saw the heart on her pancake she blushed even more. He was making her face turn into the cherry she ate. The nerdy girl sat down saying nothing and she just began to eat her pancakes while pouring a little more syrup on. She then watched him smile so much. Mizuki just thought he was messing with her, so she didn't show any expression and she just ate.

When they finished their breakfast, he paid the check, and and put his arm around her slender waist as they walked out of the restaurant. His fingers found the small gap between her top and the waist of her jeans. The feel of her soft warm skin increased his passion for her. As he helped her on with her helmet, he stole a quick kiss.

He smiled at the surprise that showedon her face and paused a moment to see if he dared take another. He wanted it badly.

Mizuki got up after he paid and she left a tip while walking out he put his arm around her and he looked away nervous. She went out and while he helped her she felt a kiss on her lips. Mizuki had her eyes wide and she pushed the helmet on. She was tempted to start making out with him but she couldn't. Mizuki held his hand and held it tightly. Then she sat on his motorcycle and she let him on holding onto him tightly.

Robbi loved the feel of her small hands on his torso, and as hse held on, he pulled on his shirt pulling it out from under her hands so that they rested on his bare skin as they rode. he felt himself stiffening within his pants, but was careful to keep his arousel from being obvious to her. He liked this girl, and he didn't want to scare her away.

When they got to the school, he parked the bike and they got off. As he helped her take off the helmet he stole another kiss, but this time he held it a minute before breaking it. He loved the taste of her lips and the sweet smell of her perfume.

Mizuki fet him pull up his shirt and she felt his skin. She blushed and held onto his tighter, Mizuki didn't expect anything from him but she did expect that he would most likely break her heart. She looked down. When they got to the school she got off the bike and said. "Than-" Then he stole another kiss. She was about to put her arms around his neck but she probably went to far with then. Mizuki looked at and saw his friends arrive they got out and whistled that would get his attention. She then said. "I will see you later" she said. Mizuki took her bag with her flute and left into the band room and she went to her locker.

Robbi went to the locker room and got dressed for practice, then he went to the weight room. While he was lifting weights his friends wereall asking who the girl was. "She plays flute in the band, and you guys keep your hands off or I'll break you in half. " They all knew that he could, so at least as far as the team went she was his.

They headed out to the field and Robbi looked around for her. When he found her, he watched her every chance he got. Whether or not she wanted to, she had gotten under his skin. He couldn't wait for practice to end.

Mizuki didn't change into anything and she just turned herself played some music. When she saw her friends she started hanging and talking. Mizuki saw people and she saw a trumpet player many girls in the band had a crush on him. She was his eye candy though. Mizuki walked out with him and she started laughing as they spoke. She went to the track and she lined up but he got behind her so he could watched her. They watched the drum major and she knew that he would lead so she listened to him yell and they started marching fast each step wouldn't make a difference and everyone would be in time.

When practice ended, Robbi went the locker room and showered then came out and looked for Mizuki. He spotted her over by the door to the band lockers. He walked over to her and stood there a minute while she finished her conversation. he moved beside her and slipped his arm around her waste . As he did the trumpet player got a funny look on his face, but seeing that Robbie was easily once and a half his size, and rippling with muscle, he didn't didn't say or do anything.

Back
Top Bottom