Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest check - Hanyou (half-demon) RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murasaki

Moon
I would like to see if people here would be interested in a hanyou (half-demon) RP. An hanyou just refers to anybody whose parents are a human and a demon (or half demon in some cases).

Once I get some feedback, I'll start the roleplay on a seperate thread, as this thread is ment entirely to see if anybody would be interested.

I was just doing a check, but it would involve humans and demons attempting to exterminate the hanyous because demons consider them revolting and humans consider them distasteful, but I want the plot to build with few spoilers.

Out of hand would be if slaves are forced to do things like have sex, or if the master just kills all slaves right off the bat, therefore kicking people off, and things like that. Anything that is insanely wrong on so many levels or have negetive effects on the users themselves (not just the characters).

I don't know if I got everything that's out of hand, but I suggest asking before doing things that may affect users whose characters are affected, and I will give warnings for first-times. (second time or more and you risk being kicked out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom