Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden (creamy x cevl)

She glanced into his lustful eyes, her eyes giving the same impression in return. Her breaths were literally being sucked out by him, every time he touched her in one way or another. She melted right into his contact, her eyes closed as she allowed him to take control. "Please...take me", she squirmed underneath him now well prepared. She could now smell it. Smell both of their arousal. It struck her rather quickly. Her body moved forward, smacking her lips at his, kissing him hungrily with a new crave for passion.

The God grinned at what he heard from her, from the girl who had not too long ago been a fairly prude virgin. Now she was, maybe known and accepted by herself, maybe not, not much more then his mistress. She could still be under the conception that he loved her, but apart from a fondness that not many did get, and of course lust, there wasn't much more he felt for her. He kissed her back passionately, and moved his cock into her hungrily waiting nethers. She would feel more full then before, as he hadn't only changed things on her body.

She herself wasnt sure if there was such a thing as love. She was just blinded with the new addiction to be mingled with his body. Releasing a gasp, she could feel her inside walls being stretched. For sure she was tight but he felt a lot bigger than before. Her arms were wrapped around his back, almost scratching him when he started to fill her up. Pressing his need inch by inch, her body tensed up around him and thus adding in alot more resistance. Her wetness was dripping down her penetrated cave and coating him. "Yess...what should I call you?".

The god smiled as the girl took in all this pleasure well. His hands moved towards her breasts and started playing with them like they were joy-sticks, things invented way after her time. When she moaned out her question he grinned, kissing her deeply. "You can call me God, or Master, or Lord. Just know that whatever happens, I'm above you. You can even become more dirty with your talking, I know I will." He said, grinning. He kissed her once more, his thrusting continuing.

"My Lord", she whispered while arching her back at him, making his need go even further into her. She gasped when he hit her GSpot and abused it over and over again. Biting her lower lip, her hand squeezed between them and began to stimulate her pink hard nub of nerves that was screaming for attention. It sent a nice jolt of shiver up her spine as she pressed down on her clit and began to rub it in a circular pattern.

The man smiled when he heard her words. He knew that whatever happened from now on, she would always be around him, even if he gave her the choice to go. He kissed her deeply and said "My girl." His thrusting got harder, while he felt an orgasm coming up. But before he came, he would make sure she would.

Back
Top Bottom