Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden (creamy x cevl)

The man smiled and said "Because you, though you may not be the most beautiful right now, have the most potential." He wasn't telling the entire truth, it was also because of her stance on him, and because of the temple she had gone into. "If you're too defiant against me you will face many consequences, the nicest of which being that you fall through the floor and plunge down to earth."

He didnt seem all too scary at the moment but she wondered if he wore a mask. She gulped at the thought of falling down to earth and hitting the solid ground only to end up back up here again. She wasnt ready to die and she wasnt ready to go back to earth either. She thought she would be better off here than being abused by her new husband. So she nodded at him. "Fine...I am ready to comply. But I dont know if I trust you so much right now"

The man smiled. He knew her general thoughts. Her husband would indeed have been abusive to her, but he, though he would tie her up sometimes, and pain her, she'd learn to love it all. He would make her the perfect wife for a god, even if he had to rebuild her from scratch "Don't worry, nobody trusts me, at least not when things go wrong. I'm used to it." He said. "But if you ever want to go back, I can send you."

She nodded and pressed her own body softly against him. "No. I am curious about you and this place. Let me stay for a while", she said but little did she know she had no choice either way. She rested her head against his hard chest and took a deep breath, inhaling his intoxicating aroma and also his desires. She than wondered if he knew she was a virgin.

Of course he knew she was a virgin. He wouldn't have taken her if he wasn't. Sure, he sometimes liked to spend some time with hookers, but he rather went to an earlier era, where there was still magic, or to the future, and they didn't know who he was. "Of course. You'll stay as long as either of us likes." He said. He pulled the blanket over them, then started rubbing her back. Her clothing disappeared under his hands, and she'd know what he, and possibly she, wanted.

This man or being had a great impact on Alicia's body. She wanted to be with him but also she wanted something from him. And she knew that he wanted the same. Her body was already radiating with a scent of readiness and she could feel her slightly wet between her legs. She just hoped that he wouldnt notice. But she gasped when her clothes disappeared from her body that she shivered into the blanket around them. She didnt speak nor did she struggle. Lost in the state of struggle within herself, she pressed her soft virgin body against his muscular form.

The man moved her ontop of him, over him. Her leg brushed against his hard cock when it went past that, and her body pressed into his, her soft breasts pressing into his hard chest. One hand rubbed her back, while the other went down, and softly squeezed her ass. He could nearly smell her arousal, and knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. His lips found her forehead, then started kissing down on her face towards her mouth.

She allowed the man beside her help her in any position he desired. She felt his hard need brush up against her thighs. Holding back a yearning moan, she made herself comfortable on top of his hard form. She could feel his hard cock just inches away from her wet pussy and the heat from her pussy was sure to melt his cock if it was made of ice. She closed her eyes as he showered her with gentle kisses and when he reached her mouth, she made her move. She captured his lips into a deep longing yet passionate kiss she never given to anyone else.

The man was as comfortable as one could get with someone like her laying on him. When her lips caught his he kissed her back just as deeply, his hands sliding between her legs and starting to rub her slowly. He knew he could make her go in whatever position he'd like, but for her first time, he'd do it pretty vanilla. "Do you think you're ready for this?" He asked, and with what was going on, she was certain to catch his meaning.

She tasted a man for the first time in her life. Her body may have been innocent but her mind was screaming for more. She did not want him to stop. Some of it was free as to what this man could possibly do to her and the world down below. But another part of her was aching to get rid of her virginity. She was breathing heavily on his face from anticipation and slowly nodded her head. "It is my first time....but i'm sure you of all beings was aware of that", she said with her sweet innocent tone.

The man smiled as he said "Yes, I was aware of that. Even if I were not, I could have easily sensed it from your behavior." He said. He started to buck his hips, moving them into her (soz it's short, needed to go, and wanted a post in)

She let another moan escape her as he began to tease her. His hard card was now rubbing directly on her clit, sending pleasures up her spine and to her head. She couldnt resist herself and did the same, bucking her hips down against his to get more pressure and contact.

The man smiled as he continued thrusting his hips upwards into her. He pulled her torso down and kissed her lips softly. After this he knew she'd never want to go back again, or at least he very much hoped it. "If you stay here I'll make sure your life will be perfect." He said, kissing her once more.

She blinked at him as they kissed. "Yes...please", she said and wrapped her arms around his neck into a strong embrace. Her belief for him just got stronger and he could feel her trust for him, which he could easily use against her. She could really use that promise for a perfect life. And the best way to start was to be his personal bed slave.

The man grinned, rolling the two of them over, so he was ontop of her, and started thrusting harder, and faster. "How about we'd start with your body." He whispered down at her "make it perfect, so that you wouldn't even recognize who you have been before."

She nodded at him in agreement. She didnt love her body all so much as it wasnt as attractive. And for a God, well he deserved something more worthy. "What do you want to change?", she asked. She did want to preserve some parts of her body but it was all upto him. Whatever he pleased, she was ready to accept. She moaned at the strong contact between them.

"A lot. It'd still be you, but much better. If you have things you don't want me to change, you can tell me. If you don't, we'll start once this..." He groaned once more from a thrust "...Is done" he said. Of course, if there were things he wanted to change, but she didn't want him to change, his decision would be stronger than hers.

She shivered at his gentle movements and nodded. "I dont care. But if possible maybe keep the color of my eyes the same?", she wondered. They werent that beautiful but she still loved them. And she needed atleast something to remind her of her current form. Little did she know that he was trying to make her forget everything. And that explained why she couldnt recall much of her childhood right now. As time passed on, she would soon forget most of it.

The god nodded, he wasn't planning to change that either. "Sure, but first, let finish this." he said. He continued thrusting, and the moment he came wouldn't wait much longer, and when he did, she could feel the flow of cum spouting into her while he placed a deep kiss on her lips. Once his length shrank, and she recovered, he made her spread her body, and moved his hands over it as if it were a piece of art. He then started to change her body, first wiping his hand over her, letting all the imperfect spots dissapear, starting a clean slate. He massaged her breasts and they grew and grew under his caresses, until they were double D, if not more, and slowly had milk pouring out of them. He kissed her lips, which got softer, and their shape changed, until they were perfect for his. His hand went down to her womanhood and made it more sensitive, rubbing over it. He then turned her around. By rubbing her hair he made it a bright, orangey red, and made it flow towards her hips, which he made broader, her ass a bit larger and firmer. Her legs got longer and her figure more an hourglass shape. He then got off her, and conjured up a mirror. "There, if you're unhappy with something, please say so."

She was literally moaning at each thrust until he spilled his godly seed inside her. She was panting at the orgasm she herself came over and recovered just as quickly. She watched him as he changed her body with his powers. She studied his face and his concentration as he worked on her. Her breasts were enlarged and she could feel something drip down from them. She reached over to coat her finger with the rich white liquid and brought it to her mouth for a taste. She than let out another moan when her lower body was turned into a sensitive field. Her face was now buried into the pillow as he mended and changed a few more flaws in her body. She was sure that there was alot of work on her. Once he was done, she grabbed the mirror and her jaw dropped in surprise. Dropping the mirror on the mattress, she wrapped her arms around his neck into a nice soft embrace. "I look like a Goddess".

The god smiled as he saw the final looks of his work, and wrapped his hands around her, kissing her. "You look even better, for I am the only god, and there are no goddesses." He said. His hands on her body would feel as if they were on more sensitive spots, but when he'd touch those spots later, it'd feel way different. "And anytime you want to change something, ask me. If you think you'll look better with it, I'll probably agree."

She nodded at him and felt a wave of sudden pleasure suddenly take control of her again. Her body was now far more sensitive and easily reacting to his simply touch. She wanted to taste him again, this time wanting to try her new body. She was sure she could please him alot more now. She placed her hand on his chest and started to feel his heavy muscles under her contact. She wondered if he would approve of her actions. Her hand was starting to move more sound down his hard stomach and towards his crotch.

When her hands were far enough down she would feel that he was approving of her actions. He knew that now she was this sensitive, and not used to it yet, he could really get her to do a lot of things, but wondered how much she would do on her own. "Do whatever you want to do, gorgeous, explore all of your nice new body." He said, giving her a slap on her rear/

She started off giving her own large breasts a nice massage and moaned when she realized how sensitive her nipples really became. She looked up at him while her other hand was rubbing against her wet folds. She did a few up and down strokes with her hand, shivering as it brought waves of pleasure to her entire body. She was already wet and so tried to slip in a finger. She was now gently fingering herself with one hand and groping her breasts with the other. "Ahhh soo goood", she moaned while slipping in a second finger. "I never felt so...needy before".

The god grinned at how the woman handled herself, acting fairly slutty. After a while of her playing with herself he couldn't handle himself anymore "Shall I let some of your slutty needs be fulfilled then?" he asked her, grinning, while pushing her down, so he was on her. He kissed her lips, then went down to her breasts, his lips, actually every of his touches on her skin feeling great and addictive, so she would instinctively know he would be the only one to give her these feelings.

Back
Top Bottom