Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah yeah...surprise me babe." He said as he moved to the back of the dressing area and sat on a bench that was given and just sat there, waiting and reading nearby magazines and fiddling around with his phone to pass the time as he began to wonder how Roxanne would impress him with her lingerie. He couldn't wait to see her in it...and then see her slip out of it.

Roxanne watched him go to wait for her and went to look for something to impress him. It took her a few minutes but she soon came to the dressing room and paused to kiss him on the lips. "Now, you shall wait here while I go slip into something I hope you'll like." She said, kissing him once more before disappearing into one of the rooms and closing the door behind her. She slipped out of what she had on before slipping into the green and black front lacing corset and thong she had picked out before slipping on the skirt to match the two. She then looked in the mirror and fixed her hair before stepping out of the room and standing in the door way for a moment, watching as Nate looked down at whatever magazine he was looking through; she was certain he hadn't realized she was done yet. Instead of waiting for him to register that she had opened the door she walked over to him and kissed him, this time rather than a peck it was a passionate kiss. When she pulled back and she knew his eyes were fixed on her she turned around slowly, letting him see every inch of the outfit before finally stopping so that she was facing him. "Do you like it, Nathan?"

Looking up, Nathan smiled as he saw the lingerie she was wearing. "Heh...Looks amazing on you...Why don't you do some stretches and show off your body in it yeah? Come on...a little show for me won't hurt anyone. Not like anyone is watching...we're the only ones here at the moment." He tried to convince her. He patted his lap also, showing that she could also just come and sit with him as an alternative...or give a lap dance. The signal would be mixed.

When Nate looked up she was glad to see him smile, taking it as his approval of what she had picked out. She knew he was right, that nobody was watching them so it wasn't like anyone besides him would see the show she was putting on for him but she still seemed reluctant; though no where near the level she had been when she was asked to do anything in his office with his men present. She just didn't like the feeling of all of their eyes on her, watching her every single move as they checked her out and she was sure now that she was the Boss' girlfriend that Nate wouldn't be too fond of it either. Then, without seeming to hesitate anymore she did begin bending, stretching and twisting her body in ways that showed her body off to him and at the same time showing how flexible she was. Roxanne began by teasingly bending over so he could look up the skirt and get a look at the matching thong she was wearing. She then teasingly straightened back up before beginning to sexily sway her hips back and forth. She did several other things to tease him and show herself off before going over to him and stopping in front of him long enough to use her teasing motions to work the tong so it slid down her hips and legs before finally resting at her ankles. Roxy then stepped out of it and picked it up before taking a seat on his lap.

"I bet you can smell how horny your watching me had made me, just like I can feel how hard I've made you. I can feel you poking against my ass." She purred into his ear, wanting to arouse him more. "Go on, Boss, reach up my skirt and feel how wet you've made me if the scent isn't enough for you. While your at is you could grope my ass, if you like maybe even spank it." She said to him but it didn't come out as an order, simply as a suggestion. As she sat in his lap she only grew wetter and soon it began to coat her inner thighs and started to fill the room with her sweet scent as not only his hard cock against her ass fueled her but the thought of all the treasures they could find in the store did too.

He smirked. He loved how dirty she could be. Everything at the moment was perfect. Semi in public with his cock rock hard against her wet pussy with his pants being the only fabric keeping them away. He reached forward and squeezed her ass firmly and chuckled. He loved this. He was massaging it now and spanked her, making a loud plop. It was a nice hard spank that would get her body to build goosebumps if it was to her preference. He eventually moved his hands forward to her pussy and spread them with both index fingers. "Very wet...Indeed." He said as he began to close and open her pussy to tease her as he looked her in the eyes. "You are quite the temptress..."

As Nathan reached forward and squeezed her ass Roxanne let out a soft moan, her soft moans continuing to moan as he massaged it. When he spanked her, though she let out a much louder moan, loving the stinging feeling as his palm met the bare skin of her ass and her body began to build goosebumps. As his hands eventually moved forward to her wet pussy Roxy tried to keep control of her body, letting out another loud moan as he spread her pussy lips with both index fingers. "Do you like your girl wet and horny and ready to please you?" She asked, her voice much taking on a more sensual tone; one it didn't normally have. As he began to open and close her pussy to tease her she began to try and grind against his hands and looked up into his eyes, her own Emerald eyes beginning to darken with lust. "Thank you." She said, taking it as a compliment.

"Ah ah ah..." He said rejectfully when she began to start bucking against his hands. "I am not quite ready to give you satisfaction just yet..." He said as he leaned back in his chair. "How bout a lap dance? Or a blowjob? Make me want to fuck you somehow...You gotta earn it baby...And only then will I give you the key to that hole of yours." He said with a smirk as he waited to see what she would do. His hands would be all over her again afterwards and to give her any pleasure and desire she would want.

When he showed disapproval of the way she was beginning to try and grind against his hands as an attempt to get some satisfaction Roxy immediately stopped, almost like a puppy being corrected by it's owner once it understood what it was being told. When he leaned back and the chair and mentioned a lap dance Roxy let out a soft moan at the suggestion as her pussy became wetter while at the suggestion of a blow job her mouth watered. Roxanne didn't hesitate she moved from his lap down to the floor so that she was on her knees, her hands began to work at freeing his hard member as she looked up at him, her eyes becoming darker with lust with each passing second. "I must earn pleasure." She said to herself as she unzipped his pants. Roxanne quickly worked, pushing them down so that his boxers were shown before pushing them down too. Then, as his cock was freed her gaze turned to it, almost staring at it. The sight and scent of it made her shudder in pleasure. She then leaned in and licked it, shuddering again at the taste. "May I suck on it?" She asked, the way she was acting proving she could be just as slutty and needy as any of the girls he had been with before her when the mood struck her. Really it was like he was training her, at least this more sexual side of her.

"You may." He replied as he looked at how she seemed to react to every little detail about him. He wondered if it would have been possible to keep this side of her and lock away the side that would be disobedient to him...Then he might even think about considering the use of the word 'love'. He leaned back and crossed his arms, his cock seeming to want some satisfaction as well as it throbbed for pleasure. "Come on...I'll give you a nice treat if you do it good enough...Suck on it, do whatever you think will please me."

Even after she was given permission Roxanne seemed to hesitate for a moment but when he leaned back before yet again giving her permission she leaned in and took his cock in her mouth. As her lips closed around it at first she began to suck on it, the taste one again feeding her arousal as she sucked. At first she sucked slowly, but as Nathan responded to it she speed up, occasionally running her tongue along his length. In this state all that was on her mind was pleasing him and gaining his approval.

"Good girl...Good...Don't even worry about anyone finding us...Just got to worry about that camera thats been watching us this whole time." He said with a smirk as he grabbed her head, or rather just placed his hand firmly on the back of her head and kept her mouth of his cock so she couldn't pull away to look. "Keep going...Don't worry about the camera. Your focus needs to be on my cock right now."

At his words any worries about anyone finding them were gone but her worry didn't go away so easily when he mentioned the camera that had been watching them the while time. Roxy was certain he noticed this and could feel his hand being placed on the back of her head, firmly applying pressure to keep her head from pulling away to look up. She wasn't as obedient as she had been and struggled against his hand, trying to get a look at this camera he was talking about. After a few times of trying and him applying more pressure and firmly telling her "No", though, she returned to sucking and licking at his cock as her focus returned to his cock.

"Good girl...Good girl..." He said as he began to pet her like a dog. He smirked and leaned back in his chair and let her continue on. He could feel her lips go up and down his cock as the inside of her pleasured every bit of his cock, her tongue getting the underside as the other parts of her mouth was against the other parts of his cock. He eventually pushed her head away lightly so he could get his cock out of her and smirked. "Now then...If you're ready to move on...How about you get on all fours and get that ass in the air hm?"

As Nathan praised her with both his words and with his touch as he stroked her like one would do a dog it fueled Roxy to keep going. While he leaned back in his chair she continued to suck and lick at his rock hard cock, wanting to make him climax so she could taste his seed. Eventually when he gently pushed her away so he could feel his cock she looked up at him with a confused look, not waiting for any more orders she leaned in and tried to take him in her mouth again, only to be pushed away a bit more forcefully. "But Master... I want to taste your cock more." She said, clearly even in this state she would need training to get rid of her disobedience.

"Hmph. You can have some more of my cock after you make it covered in both of our juices. Until then, start fucking it with that cunt of yours." He said with a smirk as he began to poke her breast out of boredom as he waited for her to do so. "Come now...Do you really want to disappoint your master? Do as I say."

Roxanne clearly wanted more of his cock and didn't want to wait for it and didn't seem to be paying much mind to what Nathan was saying until he mentioned disappointing him. She let out a soft moan when he began to poke her breast out of boredom before nodding. "No, I want Master's approval." She said before moving on the floor so that she was on all fours, with her ass on display in the air; just as he had ordered.

He smirked and pulled her over so that he was still sitting down and so her ass was still in the air. He moved to the edge of the chair at least to help him and he angled his cock under her pussy and pushed her ass down, having her engulf his cock inside of her. He smirked and began to thrust into her as he kept her ass pushed down to add to the roughness of it all.

Roxanne didn't fight him as Nathan pulled her closer, she merely looked back at him from over her shoulder or tried to. She was able to see him moving to the edge of his seat. Roxanne then returned to looking ahead as looking over her shoulder in the position she was in hurt her neck. A few moments later after he had his cock angled under her pussy, she let out a howl of pleasure as he pushed her ass down, forcing her to take him inside her. As he began to thrust in and out of her the moans continued, the added roughness only adding to her pleasure.

Nathan's cock continued to explore her insides as it went in and out of her. The position she was in made him so horny and eventually he pulled out and turned her around so that she was on her back. He held her hips up and stood up, having her upside down as he began to pump his cock into her and watched as her breasts bounced up and down from the position that he had put her in. "Tell me...Tell me how you like it. Tell your master."

When he eventually pulled out and turned her over so that she was laying on her back Roxanne watched him as he stood from his seat while he held her hips up from the floor. When he then began to pump himself into her as she was upside down she shuddered in pleasure at the wet sound that was made as he entered her. Roxanne moaned as he fucked her, able to feel her breasts bouncing up and down in the corset. "Your "Temptress" as you called me earlier likes it kinky and rough." She purred, taking what he had called her as a pet name.

"Good. That is good to know." He said to her as he continued to pump his cock into her. He eventually pulled her up so that she was in his arms and then moved so that her back was against the wall, but still giving the camera a good view of the fucking. He continued to pump into his pet and began to kiss up and down her neck as he whispered to her to moan loudly and to talk dirty, but with a slightly louder voice so that the camera would pick up the sound. Later he would pick up the tape...and then show it to her to let her see how they looked when they had sex.

As he continued to move in and out of her she continued to moan and instead of occasionally moaning his name she would moan the word "Master". When, after a while he pulled her up from the floor and into his arms she looked up at him, never taking her eyes off him to search for the camera he had mentioned earlier even as he moved so that her back was against the wall. While he continued to fuck her Roxanne moaned, reaching her hand up when she could feel his lips on her neck and pulling her long hair back before also moving her head so as much of her neck as possible was available to him, she then allowed her hand to return to her side and as it did half expected him to pin her to the wall. When she was instructed to moan louder each moan thereafter became almost like a howl of pleasure. "I want you to fuck my needy cunt until I'm begging you to stop." She said, looking up into his eyes with dark eyes filled with lust and desire. "I want Master to put me in my place; to train me and I want to be tied up and spanked." Roxanne added, in this state she wasn't his girlfriend. No, not when she lost control like this she was rather his toy to be used as he saw fit.

"Thats good...Good girl!" He said, praising her like a dog like he usually did. He continued to pump into her until he pulled out of her for a quick moment and turned her around. Her back was now against him and he lifted her up and began to fuck her while he spread her legs, having her legs spread out toward the camera and continued to whisper into her ear gently. "I love how much you can turn like this...If you stay this lust-crazed permanently...I'll consider using the word 'love' for our little relationship..." He said gently as he looked to the camera that was now video taping her front side getting fucked.

Roxanne felt a rush of pleasure as he praised her, continuing to moan as he pumped into her. When he pulled out of her for a moment to to her around so that her back was against him she looked up at him as he lifted her up and began to fuck her once again while his hands worked to spread her legs. While he continued to whisper into her ear Roxanne let out a soft purring noise, finding his offer tempting but his words seemed to change something in her, although she only let it show for a second before acting as she had been before. She continued to moan as he fucked her, her eyes never leaving his. "Nathan, I can't stay like this permanently. It's not something I can control. I get like this when I'm turned on enough and when that lust is sated it goes away." She said, seeming like she wanted to say more but instead of going on she simply fell silent; deciding to only to go on explaining if he asked her to.

"Heh...Good enough I suppose." He said to her as he continued too fuck her. "Don't be afraid to squirt if you got to...Just do whatever you want...Do whatever you need to give you that thrill of sex that you need." He said as he continued to fuck her senseless, his cock pounding into her and pushing against her walls as it slid in and out of her insides. He couldn't hold it any longer and soon he began to cum his seed deep into her womb, filling her with his warm love juices. He moaned out as he did so and began to kiss her lips passionately.

Back
Top Bottom