Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

(Nah, you're fine and maybe try restarting your console?)

Roxy watched as Nathan walked back over to his and began to work once more and finished getting dressed before walking over to the couch his men had been sitting on the night before. Just sitting there, so close to where the man that had grabbed her had died the night before made her think about the way Nathan had protected her, even taking the time to make sure if she was alright after he had been dealt with. It made her wander just how long he had had feelings for her. After a few minutes she was able to shake her head, pushing any thoughts of the night before to the back of her mind as she hoped Nathan didn't pick up that anything was wrong. "Since you have your... Temporary Secretary out there is there anything you need or would like me to do?" She asked, looking across the room at him and hoping she didn't disturb him.

(I've done that like 5 times literally... T__T. Hopefully starting a new game and then backing out will work. Right now the audio is working fine so I hope it works right for my actual game.)

He shook his head. "No. I am fine...Just sit there and look pretty." He teased. "Though if you really want to do something to help me...Just...Get me something to drink, anything but coffee. Can't stand the stuff." He said as he continued to tap away on his computer, his eyes furrowed in annoyance as he watched the numbers rise and fall on his computer. "Roxanne...I trust you." He said out of the blue. "I trust you not to screw me over in the end."

(I googled for glitches and bugs both for the game in general and on the Xbox 360 and the only thing I really found is it says to try clearing your game cache.)

She nodded and noticed there was a mini fridge in his office not too far from where she was sitting. She walked over to it, remembering that it had been filled with bottles of water the night before, she guessed it was what had been left over from when she had brought in the case of water the first night he had asked her to work over time. She opened it up, getting one out and took it over to him, setting it beside him on the desk. She was surprised when he spoke, his comment seeming to come out of no where. Roxanne stayed in front of his desk, just in case whatever he was looking at wasn't something for her eyes and looked into his eyes as they watched the computer screen. "Nate, I love you and with that love comes my undying loyalty and trust. If you need me to do anything, be it for your family or for you personally, I'll do it and ask questions later. I know you would never purposely put me in harms way and would do anything you could to protect me. If I ever had any doubts about that the way you didn't hesitate in defending me last night showed me I was wrong." She said.

(God dammit now its not reading the CD.)

"Thats good to know." He replied to her when she expressed how loyal she would be to him. He eventually stood up and walked over to her. "How about we go for a walk through the town after this is all over with? The day I mean." He said as he rubbed her head like a dog once more. "Would you like to go walk around the city with me so I can spoil you?"

(I'm sorry. Maybe try cleaning the disc?)

"If you wish to, Boss." She said, returning to the formal way she addressed him when others were around. "What if any of your men or somebody else who works for you sees us, though?" Roxanne asked as she pulling back a bit when he began to rub her head, but not moving away. "What do you mean by "Spoil"? Take me to the dog park so I can play with the other bitches?" She asked in a joking tone but her eyes didn't mirror that same joking and light hearted tone, although she didn't even attempt to put her feelings into words as her one hand moving down to take his. It seemed that she had yet to realize just how much money he had, being at the head of a mafia family.

(No. Didn't work. I tried starting a new game and it plays but god dammit the sound still doesn't work. God DAMMIT...I don't even have the receipt anymore to take it back or swap it out. God I hope getting it buffed works otherwise I'm gonna snap. That was a lot of money wasted.)

"By spoil I mean buy you anything that you want." He replied, ignoring her joke about the dog park joke for now. He began to walk over to his desk and turn to look out the window, one that was clean anyway. "Yeah. Later on after the work here is done with we'll get to it..." He turned and looked to her. "And we can even take you to that dog park if you want."

(Yeah, I completely understand because I'd be pissed too. I mean hell, depending on what sales taxes are where you're at you pay about seventy for a game anymore if you buy outside of Amazon.)

"Nathan, babe, you don't have to buy me a damn thing." She said, getting up and walking over to where his was standing, Roxy stood behind him and began to rub his shoulders. When he turned to look at her she removed her hands from his shoulders. "I love you for who you are. Not the money you have or the material things it can get me." She said before kissing him on the lips, this time just a peck. "We can if you want but I hope you aren't expecting me walk around on all fours and bark like a dog." She said with a weak smile before kissing him again. Now that she thought about it, Roxy had been looking into get a dog or two for a while now but she decided against saying anything. Roxanne could only imagine telling him she wanted a dog, guessing that he would want to get her a American Pit Bull Terrier or German Shepherd; something that could protect her if she were in danger when he wasn't there to keep her safe.

(I gotta take it to a store to get it buffed and hopefully it'll fix it and actually load my save. Like...It won't load my save now. New games work fine except still no sound and when I try to install the game to my hard drive, it does not work...bah can we RP later? Just give me a few minutes to cool off cause I'm not really feeling up to RP for the moment now. Just a few minutes.)

XxMoonlightRomancexX said:
(Yeah, I completely understand because I'd be pissed too. I mean hell, depending on what sales taxes are where you're at you pay about seventy for a game anymore if you buy outside of Amazon.)

"Nathan, babe, you don't have to buy me a damn thing." She said, getting up and walking over to where his was standing, Roxy stood behind him and began to rub his shoulders. When he turned to look at her she removed her hands from his shoulders. "I love you for who you are. Not the money you have or the material things it can get me." She said before kissing him on the lips, this time just a peck. "We can if you want but I hope you aren't expecting me walk around on all fours and bark like a dog." She said with a weak smile before kissing him again. Now that she thought about it, Roxy had been looking into get a dog or two for a while now but she decided against saying anything. Roxanne could only imagine telling him she wanted a dog, guessing that he would want to get her a American Pit Bull Terrier or German Shepherd; something that could protect her if she were in danger when he wasn't there to keep her safe.

"Meh. You aren't spoiled enough." He replied with a small chuckle as he sat back and looked at her with a smile. "Trust me. Live alongside me for a few days and you'll be spoiled whether you notice it or not." He said as he leaned back and enjoyed the massage she was giving his shoulders.

(EDIT: Aye...Just sorry about being angry earlier. I just don't like to waste money and I have to spend another five dollars just to get my game buffed.)

(I'm sorry. I completely understand cause I'd be pissed too, though. If mine was a 360 version and I had a way to get it to you I'd let you borrow it. By the way, sorry about the delay. Internet went out for a few.)

"There are only one, maybe two things I want besides you." She said, smiling back at him before going on to tell him what she wanted. "I've been thinking about getting a couple dogs. I haven't decided on a breed for sure, though but I'm certain you would like me to have something that could protect me should I get into trouble and you not are around." She said as her hands continued to work his shoulders, her mouth moving down to his neck, beginning to plant soft kisses down his neck. After a few minutes she pulled back from his neck and moved her lips up to his ear. "I love you." She whispered into it.

(Its fine don't worry.)

"A dog? Sure...Why not." He said to her as he continued to enjoy the back rub she was giving him. "Doesn't matter what breed to me...Get what you want, it doesn't matter to me as long as it does not become a bother to me by barking all day for no reason...." He said with a small yawn as she began to kiss up and down his neck. "That was just one thing you said out of two...whats the other huh?"

"I vote pit bull. I had one when I was little named Bonnie." She said with a smiled as her hands continued to work his back. "They don't bark all the time and they are loyal to anyone they consider their pack."She said, hoping that her massage would help to relax him. Then when he asked what her second request was, she seemed hesitant. "I...It's nothing." She said softly, looking down at the floor. "It was stupid anyway." She added, shaking her head. It seemed whatever it was would take a little coaxing on his part to get it out of her.

"Pit bull it is." He said as he looked to her. "Tell me what your request is." He said as he turned in his chair to look at her, pulling her down to sit on his lap. "Come on and tell me..." He said with a smirk. Then his face stopped for a moment. "Or...Is your second request something only I can help you create?"

When Roxanne was pulled down so that she was sitting in Nathan's lap she looked up into his eyes. She found it cute the way he was trying to coax whatever her second request was out of her. "I... It's nothing material if that's what you're asking but I'm afraid I'll seem too demanding and you'll get mad if I ask." She said, suddenly seeming nervous about it.

"Heh...Is it a baby?" He asked, figuring that this was probably what she had meant. At least this was what he thought all this time when she was too embarrassed to ask him about it. "Or is it something else other than a baby, hm?" He said with a chuckle, looking into her eyes and trying to find her answer.

Roxanne shook her head no instead of speaking when she asked if it was a baby. As he looked into her eyes she let him simply gaze into them for a few minutes, partially hoping he would find the answer himself before reaching down and taking his hand. "Nathan... How much do you love me?" She asked.

"Well I can't really say. We've only started to attempt this little love trip. Must I answer now? You might not get a satisfied answer." He said as he held onto her and began to rock her back and forth as she held his hand. "Why do you ask? What is this second thing you want?"

"No, you don't have to answer right now, I want you to answer when you feel like you are ready to. I kind of was expecting you to tell me to fuck off when I asked." She said, moving her head so that it rested on his chest and closing her eyes as he rocked her back and forth. "I know it's stupid and you'll probably say no but when you're ready... I was wandering if we could get to know each other.." She said, still having a nervous tone to her voice but as he rocked her she seemed to relax. Roxy wasn't talking about on a physical level, both of them already knew the physical attraction was there but when he felt ready to both share his past and feelings, she would be ready to listen.

"No. I'm not ready to talk to you about getting to know me. Its best you didn't know me if you want this relationship to continue any further." He said as he stopped rocking her, though he still held her. "For your safety I mean. Its best you don't know anything about me." He said once more before he began to rock her again, but he kissed her hair gently this time. "Alright Roxy? Now then...We'll get you your pit bull right after work and you can call it whatever you want. Promise."

"So you get to know everything about me but I know nothing about you?" She asked, a bit of a hurt tone to her voice. Roxy lifted her head from his chest with a sigh and looked at the ground rather than up at him. "Nathan, I knew what you were involved with the day you hired me, any of the women you have slept with before me are at just as big a risk of getting kidnapped, killed, raped or whatever else any rival of yours can do to a woman as I am right now. If the threat of that was enough to scare me away from you I would have simply accepted and left when you told me I was fired earlier." She said, finally looking up at him when she was done speaking. There were tears in her eyes but she somehow managed to keep herself from crying. She had to give him credit for one thing, though at least he seemed to genuinely want to let her get to know him and seemed to be keeping at her at a distance purely for her safety rather than using at some sort of excuse to avoid her.

When he began to rock her once again her head returned to his chest and she bit her lip, fighting hard to keep herself from crying. She closed her eyes as she felt his lips against her hair, not bothering to reply to his last sentence.

"Don't worry about it. None of the girls from before are innocent. They're all just sex pets until you came along. Its just they all the wrong attitude and decided to try and threaten me and my society." He said as he stopped rocking her. "Just calm down. You'll get to learn about me by watching me. I can't talk to you about me for any reason. Its for your own safety." He said as he patted her head gently. "Don't be sad about it alright? I told you that you will eventually learn about me as you live alongside me, alright?"

Roxy nodded as he told her to calm down, she found herself confused, though, was Nathan saying that he was going to stop seeing all of the girls he had been using for sex now that he had her? "You know.." She began as she looked up at him. "I respect you for your decision. I know that despite being your... girlfriend," She went on, having to pause to find a word that described their relationship. "That you want to protect me from as much of this life style as you can and I think it's noble of you." She said softly before kissing him. "Alright." She finally agreed, not wanting to push the issue any further.

"Noble isn't a word you should ever use to describe me." He said as he sighed and looked to her with a frown. "I'm anything but, and never are any of my decisions the purest of them." Standing up, he began to walk over to the window and looked out of it. "If people were to act noble like they did in the samurai and those ninja movies...Then I doubt we'd ever have this little business of ours that grants us all of this money."

Roxy sighed, moving off of his lap an moving to stand beside him as he went to stand by the window. "Nathan, I don't care if your job isn't considered noble." She began as she reached down and took his hand, lacing her fingers with his. "All I know is that when it comes to me and your wishing to keep my out of this lifestyle as much possible the lengths you are willing to go to are rather noble, at least to me." She said before leaning over and kissing his cheek. Roxy then stood beside him silently, still holding his hand as she waited for him to respond.

Back
Top Bottom