Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

When Nathan's hand slipped into her garter belt and began to finger her that was when it became hard for her to focus on what he was saying about the business. Her body began to react to him by his fingers becoming wet and her beginning to smell of sex rather quickly and as Nathan played with her she found herself surprised that he allowed any of his men to even look at her. "Boss.." She moaned softly, wanting to make it clear to the men herself who she belonged to. Clearly if this kept up she would be wanting him to make love to her when his men left and they were alone.

"Quiet..." He whispered gently to her as he kissed up and down her neck for a few seconds before looking up to the men, keeping his mouth next to her ear so she would feel his hot breath hit it as he spoke to them. He continued to speak to them and telling who to do what and how to do it and there was mention of a sudden change in police security around the city and that it was becoming tight. Nathan shrugged this off and told them to just be cautious. The whole while he still fingered her, now going faster while his thumb played with her clit.

When Nathan whispered into her ear before before kissing up and down her neck for a few moments Roxy's moans returned to the barely audible sounds of pleasure that they had been before, knowing that if she wanted to challenge him in front of his men wouldn't be the right place to do it. When he stopped his kissing to look at his men and began to speak Roxy found that his hot breath caressing her ear only helped to fuel her desire for him. As his hand began to work faster she fought the urge to grind against his hand but managed to hold herself back and simply continued to moan, finding herself hoping this meeting was over soon.

Eventually Nathan would soon dismiss the men. They now dragged out the body of the man who had lost an arm, the man having died from blood loss so long ago. Nathan soon let go of Roxanne and stood up, putting her onto the table on her stomach as he began to unbuckle his belt and drop his pants before he began to massage her ass. "You wet enough down there yet?" He asked as he continued to massage her ass, his thumbs brushing against her pussy every now and then.

Roxy tried not to watch as the men left and the last to leave dragged out the now dead body of the man that had tried to take advantage of her, thinking he could get away with it. When he let her go she moved from his lap, despite not wanting to and watched him get up. When he put her on the table so that she was laying on her stomach Roxanne looked over her shoulder at him and he began to unbuckle his belt and began to drop his pants. "Define "Wet enough" Boss." She said with a weak smile as he massaged her ass, letting out a loud moan of pleasure each time his thumbs brushed against her pussy.

He continued to massage her ass until he forced the garterbelt off of her so that her ass was revealed as well as her pussy. He smirked down to her and began to massage her ass bare now and rubbed her pussy with his other hand. "Tell me...before I start giving you some hard cock...Are you a virgin or not? I don't want to break my little pet on the first night of having sex with her." He said with a taunt.

"Yes, I am, Nathan." She said, looking back at him over her shoulder; watching him as he massaged both her ass and wet pussy. There was a slight glare in her gaze, something about his taunt didn't sit right with her. "You know full well you didn't 'break' me. If I was broken I wouldn't have made it clear to your men who's girl I am. I would have simply stayed beside you or on your lap and not have said a damn word." She said, despite being upset watching her tone with him and her muscles quickly tensed up as she spoke, staying that way even after she was done.

"You misunderstand what I meant by break." He said with a glare as he stopped massaging her ass and watched her with an evil eye. He removed his hands from her body. "I meant break like ram my cock into you and just break that pussy on its first fucking. Get out of my office. Your overtime is finished." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and put it on the table next to her. "Take it and get out. Now." He seemed annoyed now after hearing attitude from her. He went to his desk after fixing his pants back up and began to work on his computer once more, his eyes a glare with a flame that was ablaze.

Roxanne watched from the table as he went back to his desk before getting up. "Kind of like how you misunderstand when I say I'm a virgin?" She asked, continuing to glare at him with a flame as intense as his. "If you were to make love to me you'd see that I've had sex before, but not by choice. You see, my own father raped his little girl because his wife wasn't giving him the attention he thought he deserved and if this is how you're going to react every time I say something wrong you might want to start looking for a new play thing." Roxanne said, keeping her tone even despite the tears that were starting to fill her eyes, showing just how painful it was for her to mention it. "I'll return the clothes to you tomorrow but I told you last week I don't want your damn money." She said, fixing the garter belt before beginning to make her way out of the room. She closed the door behind her and put on her coat and began to gather her things, half expecting him to come out after her, insisting that she take the money.

Nathan remained in the room, ignoring everything she said except that he should find a new plaything. When she would be long gone, he would make a few calls...

The next morning, when she would arrive to work, she would find someone else in her seat working as a secretary. IT was some other woman who was actually doing work better than she was and she looked up to Roxanne. "You must be the old girl...Go into Mr. Stone's office please." She said before going back to her work with a side of solitaire. Within the room, Nathan would be sitting in his chair leisurely with his legs on his table, swinging his revolver around as he looked to her when she would walk in. "You're fired." Was all he said. "Remember. You keep quiet about this crap and I promise nothin'll happen to you. Now get the fuck out of my office building." He stood up and glared at her. "You think I care that you aren't a virgin by choice? I asked a simple question so you give a simple answer, not your life story with a side of attitude."

Roxanne walked into the office as the girl told her and looked at gun, watching him swing his revolver around. "What exactly is it that you give a fuck about?" She asked, looking at him. "Because it sure as hell isn't me or anyone else besides yourself, Nathan. I don't need you to keep me safe and you didn't have to last night, you should have just let him have his way with me since I'm clearly not the girl you want anyway." She said, not leaving, even when he instructed her to. Despite the way he treated her and everybody else, she cared about him. Not that she would voice that to him.

Nathan stopped twirling the gun and then glared at her as he put it down on his desk. "You're right. I don't give a fuck about you. I care only for that body of yours. Its your mind that needs to be broken." He said as he stood up and glared at her. "The only person in this world I truly give a fuck about is me me me. Are you happy now that I admitted it huh?" His voice was cold as he looked to her with a strong, cold glare. "You should have just learned to live with me the way I am. And you know what? None of this bullshit would have started if you hadn't been nosy and looked at my computer screen. You'd just be another secretary without any part in this whatsoever...but you're in too much shit. Even if you do go to the police, you'll more than likely be arrested for the cocaine that you possess...or at least...thats what my boys will make it seem like when the cops come to search your place after I send them there when they come to my office...should you choose to rat me out."

She glared at him, watching him as he put the gun down and then continuing to watch as he stood up. "Nathan, you're nothing but Daddy's glorified bitch." She said, continuing to look at him as she spoke. "Are you going to be the one to break me and this isn't you. This is some act you put on some your buddies stay terrified of you." She said. "And I'm not sorry I looked, it at least let me know some part of you, even if it isn't who you really are."

"The fuck you say!?" He said as he picked the gun up and aimed it at her and began to walk toward her until the barrel of the gun was now on the bottom of her chin facing up. "Don't you fucking talk like you know me! Cause you don't!" He said as he grabbed her and threw her to the ground, the gun still pointing at her. "Don't you ever try and say you know me! Cause you don't know who I am, or where I came from, or how I rose from the top when I was nothing but a fucking street rat!"

Roxy moved so that she was sitting on her ass on the floor and looked at him. "If I don't know you then why not let me get to fucking know you? I understand that in the mafia you guys are used to being all bad ass and see women as nothing more than your property but I'm not going to hurt you. Look, if you're afraid I'm going to judge you for whatever is in your past I'm not." She said, looking up at him as she spoke with an even tone, trying to calm him. She stayed silent, her green eyes staying on him as she awaited an answer. Truth was, if Nathan didn't care for her at least on some level she still wouldn't be in his office and she knew that.

He glared at her. "Get out...Just get the fuck out." He said with anger as he moved back to his desk and put his hands on his head, rubbing his temples as if he had a major headache. "Just get out already..." He seemed to have been mellowed now. Not really caring anymore. He looked to his computer and began to shut it down after saving some of the stuff he had worked on.

Roxanne watched him as he moved back to his desk ad put his hands on his head, beginning to rub his temples before getting up. When she got up she walked over to his desk, clearly not listening when he told her to leave. "Nathan, what's wrong? Look, we both know we have something because if we didn't I wouldn't still be in here. Do I know exactly what we are? No, and all I'm looking for is for you to talk to me." She said, able to tell that despite he seemed mellowed out now that he was on edge. Taking a risk that he might only push her away she moved behind his desk and moved her hands to his shoulders, beginning to massage them almost expertly as an attempt to relax him. "Nathan, please just relax." She said said softly, leaning down and kissing him on the lips as she massaged him. She didn't seem scared of what he might do.

He grumbled when she began to massage his shoulders and when she leaned down, he turned his head to look to her before feeling her lips on his. He returned the kiss gently as she kissed him before pulling away to speak to her. "I don't have a problem with you. I care not what you think of me or what you don't think of me, I care not what we are to be or what we're not to be...What I do have a problem with is your attitude. It is the thing I hate most about you."

Roxy moved so that she was standing straight up again and continued to massage his shoulders. "No matter the way I act I do think a lot of you, if I didn't I wouldn't be here and I would have left when you told me to the first time. Honestly, even right now I'd do about anything you asked of me, Nathan and I'd be anything you want me to but what kind of girl do you want me to be: one who simply obeys you without question every time or one who while is loyal to you and only you does challenge you from time to time?" She asked, moving down and beginning to kiss his neck while she awaited an answer, wanting to show him the obvious physical connection they had.

"I want someone who follows my orders without questioning them or showing back talk to me. I don't care for your life story, keep it out of this life of mine. My burdens are heavy enough, I don't need someone else to weigh it down more by putting their troubles on me." He said grimly as he laid his head on the desk now, looking at his computer. "If you want to stay here, stay here. Though no more attitude. No more back talk. I don't care how you act otherwise, just shut up and do whatever I say and go with anything I say."

"So in other words you want another play thing." She said, trying to keep her tone even as she spoke. "I don't expect you to take on my burdens and I don't expect you to protect me from your men." She said with a shrug, letting go of him and moving away from him and to the front of his desk, sitting in one of the chairs that sat in front of it. She didn't say anything but simply nodded, acknowledging what he was saying. Something seemed to be on her mind despite her not saying anything to him.

"If you were my plaything, I would have fucked you in front of them for all I cared." He said with a grumble. "You don't even know how I treat my 'play things' as you say. What I do to them in public is far worse than me just molesting you during a meeting. If anything thats the closest to being my 'lover' as you'll get at this point in time." He murmured silently as he yawned and closed his eyes.

"I'm sure at the very least you fuck them in front of anybody who is around, no matter if they are willing or not. You probably use anything you can to humiliate them, too and if they were to try anything like I have they would most likely be killed on the spot if not tortured by by you and your men before. " She guessed. "The fact that I am still in your office despite you dismissing me several times says I mean something to you." She said, despite not growing up around the mafia and being new to it, she was a smart girl and understood at least the basic idea of how things worked. Roxy watched as he closed his eyes, his last sentence making her smile weakly to herself. "Also, you say "Molest" as if I didn't enjoy it or do you forget last night before your men left you are the one who had to calm me down?" She asked with a smirk on her face, having no doubt she would have not been able to control herself during the meeting if he hadn't calmed her.

"Heh...I guess..." He murmured as he continued to lay there as she massaged his shoulders. He eventually sighed and sat up, turning in his chair and pulled her to sit on his lap as he held her close, kissing up and down her neck gently. "I'm sorry baby...Forgive me for gettin' angry..." He said as he continued to kiss up and down her neck until eventually one hand slipped into he shirt to massage her bare breast. "Let me make it up to you Roxanne, baby...I promise you'll fall in love with me right after this. And I'll try and be nicer to you as we work together as lovers?"

Roxy was surprised when he lifted his head from the desk that the turned his chair around so that he was facing her and pulled her into his lap, holding her close so that her body was close to his. When he kissed up and down her neck she let out a soft moan that came out more like the soft purr a cat would make. Then, when he spoke it sent chills through her as he called her "Baby". It felt good, though, knowing she meant enough to him that he would call her something one usually called his girlfriend or wife. Though she doubted he would be calling her that in front of anyone, after all he had an image to maintain and she knew that. Not only that but he had apologized too. As his hand made his way into her shirt and began to massage her breast as he returned to kissing her neck she moaned his name softly. "How do you plan to make it up to me?" She asked softly, running her fingers through her hair as she looked up at him. "Working together as lovers sounds great." She said, although she would hate to see how he reacted now to a man trying to have his way with her.

Back
Top Bottom