Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

"Heheheh...Maybe later I can see that side again? Once we get home and I get you in the mood once more..." He said as his hand began to rub up and down her inner thigh as he smirked to her. He pulled away and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her. "Hope you had a wonderful day, though. I know I sure as hell did. Heh."

"Perhaps you can, if you can get me in the mood again." She teased, letting out a soft moan as his hand ran up and down her inner thigh. When he pulled away and wrapped his arm around her as he smiled she rested her head on his shoulder. "I did. So, I take it you approved of what I picked out?" She asked, lifting her head from his shoulder so she could look up at him.

"Quite..." He said with a smirk as he leaned his head on her shoulder. "Its easily accessable to all your parts that I love." He said with a chuckle as he began to kiss up and down her neck as the limo drove. He wouldn't do anything to her unless she wnated it though, not at that moment anyway.

"I'm glad you approve." She said with a smile. "I bet it looks event better with the skirt off, though." She said and as he began to kiss up and down her neck she moaned his name softly, clearly fighting to control herself. "Keep it up and you will have a very horny girl on your hands." She warned him.

"Maybe thats what I want..." He said with a smirk as he continued to kiss up and down her neck. "Though...Maybe I should..." He smirked and began to reach his hand into her panties and start to slowly finger her. "...Make you nice and horny and tell the driver to take the long way home...and just sit there and let you be horny. I wonder what that'd be like...It might be funny. But hey...I'll reward you later."

Roxanne let out several more moaned as Nathan continued to move his lips up and down her neck. When his hand moved into her panties and began to finger her she was already beginning to get wet. Nathan..." She moaned as his words make her shiver in pleasure. Roxanne knew if she became like she had before, when she had been modeling for him in the dressing room that she would be begging him to fuck her just as his sluts had done many times before, no doubt. "Is that what my boyfriend wants is a needy, shameless slut who will beg for his cock?" She asked, already losing control.

"Heh...preferable...but all I meant by what I said was just for amusement to see you horny and without satisfaction. Anyone could go insane from such a thing." He said with a chuckle as he continued to finger her, now faster and with two fingers as he wanted her to get to her peak as soon as possible. He wouldn't let her cum though, he'd pull his fingers out before she would. Until then, his mouth began to kiss her lips passionately and lovingly, despite the lust his fingers inflicting upon her.

"And you wouldn't want your girl to go insane, would you?" She asked as she looked up at him with a grin on her face. While his fingers continued to move both fingers in and out out of her and at an increased pace. "Baby, please allow me to cum." She begged before his lips met her's, effectively silencing her words and muffling her moans. As he kissed her, though, part of her was surprised at the passion and love behind his kisses.

He continued to finger her, silencing her with his kissing as he continued on. He eventually pulled out of her and pulled her onto him, his lips just kissing hers as he did nothing to her but kiss her. His lips danced on hers as his eyes closed and continued on while she was on top of him. The passion and love within each kiss was growing as time went on.

By the Nate pulled his fingers out of her and pulled her so that she was sitting on his lap she was clearly aroused and wanting him but not quite on the edge, about to released as he had planned. As the two continued to kiss, their lips only parting for only several seconds at a time when either of them needed to breath, which wasn't often. While they kissed Roxanne closed her eyes too and moved her hand to rest on the back of her neck, despite how horny she was the same love and passion was found in her kisses; she wanted him to know she loved him without her having to say it.

Nathan smiled and eventually pulled away from her. "Roxanne..." He whispered gently as he held her close and smiled as he kissed her cheek. "Now then...Please get up...I wish to do something for you...before we arrive home."

(Sorry for a short post. Seriously bummed out at the moment and tired.)

Roxanne smiled as he kissed her cheek after pulling away. When he then told her to get up she was confused but did as he asked. "What is this something you wish to give me, Nate?" She asked before kissing him on the lips, not really expecting much of an answer.

"An orgasm...for one..." He said as he moved between her legs and spread them as he pulled down her pants. He removed her panties enough so that he could get to her pussy, and began to slowly lick her crevice to tease her as he would have her build up to her orgasm after having stopped a few minutes ago.

Roxanne watched as he moved between her legs, continuing to watch as Nate slowly spread her legs apart while he slowly pulled her pants down. Aachen pulled her panties down enough so he could access her pussy Roxy watched with anticipation. As he began to lick at her pussy she moaned his name. "Babe, that feels so good." She managed to say.

"It will only feel much better..." He said with a smirk as he continued to kiss and lick up and down her pussy to tease her before he began to slowly insert one finger. "Tell me what you want me to do...I want to make this feel good for you baby..." He whispered to her gently.

As he continued to kiss and lick up and down her pussy to effectively tease her and even as he began to slowly insert one finger into her, Roxy's moans continued. When he whispered into her ear both his gentle tones and the words he spoke shocked her. In the short time she had worked for him, she had always seen him as a man with a tough exterior who only cared about his own pleasure and only now that they were dating was that perception of him beginning to change. "Right now I just want my man to make me cum and then, if he'd allow it I'd enjoy taking a shower together." She whispered in a lusty tone but if he were to look into his eyes a deep love for him was still there.

"Then a shower we shall do..." He whispered gently to her as he continued on his pleasure to her. He continued to lick up and down her pussy and fingered her more, slipping another finger into her as he continued on. He'd keep going until she would hit orgasm and then he'd sit with her until the ride home ended.

His words made her smile and as he continued to pleasure her both with his mouth and fingers she continued to moan his name repeatedly, wanting him to know just how much she was enjoying it. As his teasing brought her closer to climax she tried to grind both against his mouth as he continued to lick her and against his hand, but seemed to be expecting him to correct her; telling her to stop.

Eventually, Nathan stood up and smiled to her. "One moment...I said that this would be for you...though...If you were to prefer something thicker to go to your pussy...I could always have some fun with my friend down here. Would you prefer that over my tongue and fingers, eh?"

Roxanne watched as Nate stood and smiled at her. "Or you could always have your friend down there show me a good time in the shower." She suggested, wanting him to feel like the he was ultimately the one in control. "If you prefer you could fuck me right now but I think my man would love to have me nice and horny begging for him to fuck me in the shower." She purred.

"True...I would love to see water glisten off that body of yours baby." He said with a smirk as he kissed her lips gently. He continued to do this for a few moments until he moved over. "Now then...Now that you're horny and not satisfied...It will make the shower scene a lot more better for you for when you get off, yes?"

"I love it when you call me that." She managed to say with a smile before his lips pressed against her's for a kiss and she kissed him back; repeating this for the next several moments each time Nate kissed her. When he pulled away away and moved over she looked at him. "Yes, it will indeed, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it too." She said.

"Of course I'll enjoy it...Its because I'll be doing it with you, baby." He said with a smile as he held her in his arms and smiled as he leaned against the door, looking out the window and watching as the trees and buildings and other sceneries begin to pass by on the way to his abode.

As he held her in his arms she rested her head on his chest and looked up at him, watching him as he looked out the window. After a while she found herself becoming tired and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep in his arms, a smile on her face.

Soon they would arrive to his large and extravagent home in the hills. It was a large mansion, straight from the movies as it looked, the sterotypical rich-guy house. "Wake up. We're here...Time to get up and go shower."

Back
Top Bottom