Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

Roxanne found herself quite surprised when Nathan said that was good enough, her moans continuing as he continued to fuck her. She nodded to him, letting him know that she heard him. As he continued to fuck her senseless Roxanne moaned more and went back to talking dirty to him like she had been earlier, also returning to calling him "Master". "Spank me till my ass is bright red, Master.", "Fuck your plaything nice and rough, show her her place, Master." "I belong by your side, obeying you like the bitch I am, don't I, Master?", "Train me to be a obedient bitch, Master." She purred into his ear, along with several other times. By the time he couldn't hold it any longer her muscles were already tensed up as her body readied for the orgasm that was to come and as he came, his seed filling her womb she moaned out as she began to climax herself as she began to release, though, she could feel his lips on her's and as he kissed her passionately she kissed him back.

He eventually pulled back and smirked at her before pulling out of her. He ordered her to stand straight up and to not move, and he began to dig his fingers into her pussy and began to scoop out his seed. "Heh heh..." It was just added pleasure to her already sensitive pussy that he'd do this. He cared not where his jizz would be, but he figured he could tease her for a little before they'd finish. Eventually he pulled his fingers out and wiped them on her skin before looking to her. "Now get dressed love...we should really continue on this date of ours, yes?"

Roxanne looked up at him with questioning eyes when he pulled out of her, wandering if they were done although it was obvious by her still darkened eyes that her lust hadn't been sated quite yet. What told her that they weren't done just yet was when he ordered her to stand straight up and to not move an inch. Roxanne simply nodded and did as he wished. In the next moment she could feel his fingers beginning to dig into her wet pussy and beginning to scoop out his seed while all during this she couldn't stop moaning. By the time he had pulled his hand out when he was finished Roxanne had came again, this time all over his fingers. When he wiped his jizz and her juices on her skin she watched with hungry eyes, wanting to lick it off her skin. "Are you sure you want me to get dressed?" She asked into his ear, her tone a seductive whisper. She then moved away from him and began to turn, ready to go get dressed. It was almost like she had challenged him to stop her.

He rose an eyebrow and reached out to grab her. "On second thought...You might be able to amuse me some if you are still this horny..." He said as he stood up and looked down at his cock. He smirked and shook his head as he put it back in his pants. "No...You don't get anymore of this for the time being...I want you to earn another fucking again. See that camera over there? Give it a nice show...make sure any security guards watching get a nice time of watching you and then I'll fuck you once more once I think you've deserved it."

As Roxanne began to walk back to the dressing room she felt Nathan reach out and grab her by the wrist and as she was turned back around to face him her eyes wandered down to his cock rather than up at him, proving she was still quite horny. As he put it back into his pants she whined in disapproval. When he asked if she saw the camera she nodded, listening to the orders he was giving her. "And if I disobey by refusing to do it? Will Master punish his naughty Temptress?" She asked, moving her hand to his pants and beginning to stroke his cock through the fabric as she awaited an answer. While she waited she began to imagine what kind of punishment he would give her and it made her shudder in pleasure at just thinking about all the kinky things he could do to her.

He smacked her hand away, not hitting her hard but just enough to get her hand away. "I said no...If you don't do this, I won't have sex with you for the rest of the day, and I will not allow you to get yourself off." He said as he stepped away from her. "Do it. Otherwise I'll just have to publicly humiliate you. Is that punishment enough?" He said with a gleam of mischeif in his eyes as he waited to see her reaction and answer to that.

When he smacked her hand it didn't really hurt but it was enough to make her not even attempt to try and tease him again. At his words she whined. "But Master, you know how horny you make me." She said, watching as he stepped away from her. While his next statement surprised her a bit it also made her curious. "What kind of humiliation?" She asked, wandering just how cruel he could be to her.

"If you force me to, I'll pull you around the mall while you're naked and on a leash...while on all fours. I'll let anyone touch you and I won't care what they do to you, and if they pay me, I'll even let them have a little fun with you. Public humiliation can go so much further than that...say...nationwide...if it must be done. The internet is good for that as well."

At his statement Roxy's gaze turned to a glare, her eyes still dark with lust. "Fine, I'll do what you want but I don't want you to fuck me again." She said, no longer calling him "Master" as she had been doing. Although she didn't say it, she was clearly pissed at his statement but she went over to the camera and began to give it a show, beginning with moving and twisting her body like she had when teasing Nathan and doing several other things, making the routine last about ten minutes before finally flashing the guard who was watching her wet pussy.

He smirked as he watched her anger. When she began to masturbate, he waited for her to show her pussy to the camera before he walked over and forced her into his arms. He reached down and pulled out his cock, erect once more...She didn't order him around. He'd do what he wanted to do and he didn't need her to restrict him on anything. "Know your place!" He said as he began to prod her with his cock as he began to fondle her breasts with a smirk on his face, keeping her there in his arms.

When she finished she was ready to go back in the room her clothes were in and get dressed but the next thing she knew he was forcing her into his arms and as he did she struggled against him, even as he went on to pull out his member. "And where is that, Nathan?" She asked, no longer playing the role of his slave although she was still looking at him with a lustful gaze. As he began to to prod her with his cock and fondle her breasts she moaned helplessly.

"Under me in terms of who gets ordered around here." HE said as he continued to do this. Eventually he let her go and pushed her against the wall before pressing himself against her, smirking as he began to lick up and down her neck gently before he shoved his cock into her pussy slowly until it was at the base. "Now get to moving..." He ordered. She would have a difficult time with her being between him and the wall.

As he let her go and pushed her against the wall she winced as he pressed himself against her. As he began to lick up and down her neck moaning, feeling him shove his length into her slowly intensified her pleasure. When he ordered her to get moving to found it hard to move but eventually it got a bit easier to move up as she ot used to being sandwiched between him and the wall.

"So good...Isn't it? You're very tight when its like this..." He smirked and began to suck on her neck gently and kiss it as she bounced on his cock. "I want you to make me cum inside you again...Then I'll more than likely be done with you for the day in terms of our little...sexual encounters."

Roxanne simply moaned to his response as she managed to move one hand up and pull the hair away from her neck, giving his mouth better access to her neck. When he stated what he wanted Roxanne moaned as a response again as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock. She soon increased the pace, wanting him to cum quickly.

He smirked and bit her neck gently, not hard but just to give her a small pinch with his teeth as she bounced up and down and eventually his cock swelled up to the point where it burst out his seed into her womb once more. "Heh...I may be infertile...but if I keep shooting this much cum into your pussy, you might really get pregnant." He teased as he slowly pulled his cock out of her and kept her against the wall, letting her feel his seed slowly seep out of her.

Roxanne moaned his name when he bit her neck as she bounced up and down on him. "Nathan, baby that feels so good." She said, moaning again and cumming with him when he finally released again. Roxanne shook her head at his joke. The last thing either of them needed was a kid. When he pulled out of her she went to move but couldn't as Nate kept her against the wall and she could feel his seed slowly seep out of her.

He eventually let off of her and began to put his clothes back in orderly fashion. "Heh...you should run to the restroom right after we leave so you can clean yourself up. You don't want to go walking around with a cummy pussy do you?" He said with small taunts and teases before walking over to her and pressing his lips on her gently, yet somewhat firmly.

When Nate finally let her go and began to put his clothes back on she rolled her eyes at his comments, not even bothering to respond to him. When he then walked over to her and kissed her gently yet firmly Roxy moved her hand to rest on the back of his neck as he kissed her back. It was odd, despite that their sex had been kinky smut Roxanne felt more connected to him; both emotionally and physically and really the last thing on her mind right now was exploring the mall. "Nate, you certainly do know how to make a girl feel good." She complimented before going to get changed, half expecting him to keep her from leaving.

"Depends on what you mean by 'good'." He joked with a small smile. He did let her go change, wanting to go ahead and get this day over with so he could go home and sleep with her, literally sleep. When she was dressed, he smiled. "How bout we go pay for that lingerie you had on and then we head home or somethin'? We could continue this another day."

"Do I need to find another word to describe the amazing sex we just had and not only once, but twice?" She asked with a smile before leaning in and kissing him once again. Roxanne next movement seemed hesitant, as if she didn't want to leave him but she moved away from him and into the small room her clothes were in. She then closed the door and stripped herself of the lingerie she had modeled for him. A few minutes later she emerged dressed and holding the piece she had modeled for him on the hanger it had been on. "Home?" She asked, while she was more than glad he had suggested it, she was confused by what he meant. "By "Home" do you mean your place or mine?" She asked.

"Mine of course..." He said with a wink as he turned and walked with her to the register lady and bought the lingerie for him. He smiled to her and patted her head. "Alright. Shall we get going?" He smiled and hooked his arm for her and began to walk her out of the store and head out toward the limo. Helping her inside, he smiled and got in with her and ordered the limo driver to go. "Well...Now that we're here, is there anything we should talk about or anything, hm?"

"Yes, we shall." She said with a smile as she wrapped her arm loosely around his, walking with him as he walked out of the store. Once they were outside the mall and he helped her into the limo she watched as he got in on the other side. "Well... Is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Not really. Just seeing if I did good for the whole 'boyfriend' role and if there was anything that could use some improvements or somthin' y'know?" HE said with a shrug as he looked to her. "So is there anything I need to change about myself to not have you be angry at me or anythin'?"

"Not that I can think of." She said, leaning in and kissing him on the lips. After she pulled away she moved her lips next to his ear. "You are the only one I have shown my more... Kinky and submissive side to, though." Roxanne spoke in a whisper into his ear, thinking it would be something that made him smile.

Back
Top Bottom