Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

éclaboussures de sang Français

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Drunk Journal

Should also mention.... I expect to see a FetLife friend request at some point tomorrow. lolol..... same user name as here. Cannot be missed! hahaha!!!!

Sometimes, I wonder why I do this to myself. Major hangover today. The kind where you seriously welcome death as an alternative to the dizzy-nauseous agony. The next 12 hours or so are going to be hell.

If I made a profile on "Fet" last night, I don't remember it. So, I made one this morning. I might have typed my email wrong last night because it accepted the one I put in this morning. I'll add stuff and look for you girls later, when I'm not feeling so shitty.

https://fetlife.com/users/1316271

And thank you for the PMs offers, both of you. <3

So, they're probably going to shut my internet and phone off sometime this next week because I didn't pay the bill this month and still can't - probably won't be able to until next Friday when I get paid again. It's not that I don't make enough money, because I make just enough to get by comfortably. It's just that some months, I choose to let one or two things go, so that I can indulge in certain luxuries. Not smart, but add onto the normal necessities, the credit card debt and the old college crap that is still yanking my balls, I wouldn't have enough to cover everything every time anyway. So, sacrifices.

No big deal. Normally, I wouldn't say anything, but I actually talk to people now and thought I'd let you guys know, if I happen to disappear for a little while.

*hugs*
I understand how that can be. I remember when I was there quite well. You know you'll be welcome back with open arms once it's back on and all that. :)

drtunk. Sp[ent niht hanbing wit 2frieeds an drnk 4 scrwba;;s. Play dance,danc revltoin lol. i amt he fk SHIt at ths gme.

wtshingf THOR!!! LOL! i wan fck natlie pormen.

I received you message but you didnt reply back to memine and you didnt answer the my question from before. Im waiting for the [proof] that is supposed to destroy my little mind like you promised. Just by the facts that you wont just it to show me proves youre full of shit.
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
As I've said, you can always shoot me a PM or if you want, IM me if you have MSN or something.

Keep your chin up.

did he tell you has AIDS? Its true he told a friend of mine in confidance that since hes dirt poor trailer trash that he cannot afford treatment and that since hes to die young anyways he still fucks girls with out condoms or any thing. Hedoesnt care and hes scum and trash.

I do not care if this information is true or not because if it is, airing someone personal info like that just isn't tolerated. If it's not, then being so low as to say such a thing isn't tolerated either. Hostility is NOT for the boards here. If you have issues, you bring it to the staff. Period. I cannot make this any clearer. That said.... see you in a month now. Keep this up and you can say 'bye-bye'.

Jesus...

Uh... anyways, dropping a small rant. Something that doesn't really anger me but sorta annoys me, at work, we provide 3 different types of bags for groceries: a regular, medium sized plastic bag, a smaller plastic bag about half the size, and large paper bags that you can get basically anywhere. Well, the store is only supposed to go through 2 boxes of the big plastic bags a week. We go through 2 PER DAY. And it's all because people don't know how to use them.

Granted, customers come through the lines sometimes and request certain ways of bagging their groceries that can account for how many are used, but we get so many customers coming through with their own bags from home that I think it evens out somewhere. For instance, an elderly woman comes through and asks to have things packed lightly because she has a bad back.shoulder/knee. You can use the smaller bags for that because it's a waste to put one or two things in the bigger bags but leaving so much unused space in them. Or when people want their gallons of milk bagged, you can also use the smaller bags for that, and 2 two-liter sodas can be bagged in small bags too because they fit perfectly in the bags with no wasted space. It is ridiculous to see them try to bag 4 two-liter soda bottles into a big bag and then double bag it because it's too fucking heavy. You've wasted twice as much space there(it's my personal opinion that if you had to use a double bag, then you've just packed it too much; they have to be able to carry this shit inside their house, people) and you could have easily used two small bags with 2 bottles each and had no wasted space leftover AND made them carryable.

Just a little aggravating getting my ass chewed out by the manager because all of my cashiers seem to think there's an endless supply of plastic bags out back and it doesn't cost anybody a dime to empty a box of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom