Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

éclaboussures de sang Français

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Drunk Journal

Hahaha.... oh, it's fine. I'm just giving you a hard time and teasing you. :)

Though, I expect to see one eventually, LOLOL..... had to throw that in there. XD

Friend just kicked my ass at Magic, lol. TURD! baha! Now watching a movie.
Bought a super new bottle tonight after nursing the 5 other half-empty bottles I had lying around from parties this week. Something so exciting about starting a fresh bottle. A NEW JOURNEY HAST BEGUN! LOL!

Going to eat leftover cake.

I miss playing Magic. Used to play a loooong way back. My cards are now sitting pretty in a big ass binder.

And....
CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooo NOT a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We speak the language of Drunk and Gibberish.

Lol. Magic. I could never play but love the people who do because they make me laugh and smile at the adorable nerdiness.

Apparently we do. One of our many talents, it would seem...... XD

I loved playing back in the day, though I wasn't the greatest at it. Though, I could hold my own, semi sorta, too. One of my best friends is super amazing at it and used to do the tournament thing. He's even won a bunch of those too, lol. But yeah. He and I played together a lot and I had moments where I'd beat him. He often told me if I wanted to, I could be pretty good. I just didn't have the same discipline he did. But, jeez.... that guy had memorized like every freakin' card that existed. AND had like triples (or more) of every card that existed. Yeah, he was hardcore. So, he could construct these decks that were just merciless as a result. I had always been more of a gamer. Though that got put on hold during grad school. Sadly. Though, I still would pull out games from here and there. This is why I refer to myself as a retro gamer. Though, shit.... I'm so freakin' rusty!!!! I got Super Mario All Stars and tried playing it on my Wii and oh dear god.... it's like.... what happened?!?! T_T I used to be able to beat each Mario game in less than 10 mins a piece. Oh well........

i caved. Drinks of the evening are cocunt flavored vodka and pineapply juice. it'll take longer to get drunk, but the flavor is so much butter.

I woke up this morning to realize, last night I opened a jar of salsa and ate it by itself. What the hell???

I doubt anyone is going to come forth admitting they dared me to do it.

RoryN said:
I woke up this morning to realize, last night I opened a jar of salsa and ate it by itself. What the hell???

I doubt anyone is going to come forth admitting they dared me to do it.

it wasme. and i am not sorry.

Aww. That sounds good though. You should put some OJ in it and have a Madris. =]

You can always shoot me a PM if you get lonely, dude.

*nods*
Yes. After all, he has 2 females telling him he should. So...... why not take the advice along with the plunge? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom