Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

éclaboussures de sang Français

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Drunk Journal

Working tonight so I'm celebrating tomorrow. Expect to hear from me in a couple of days when I wake up in Detroit with no memory of how I got there and an STD.

Peace.
darkangel76 said:
I gathered that...... and I perfectly understood the semi-coherent French typing as well.

lol...

Drink of the evening: ice wine, a present from my lovely Canadian sweetheart. I shall do her bidding and be her slave tonight and then hump the hell out of her brains later. Much much better than an amnesiatic trip to Detroit. Although, the STD thing might still happen... bahaba!

And yes, darkangel and Havhoc Requiem are fine bitches.

I only came here because I was thinking of Angels emotional wellbeing and I'm trying to help her. and I thoughts if I could reason with you could talk to her and set things right again. But if you're only going to be douche about things then I guess I'm wasted my time.

greatlover said:
I only came here because I was thinking of Angels emotional wellbeing and I'm trying to help her. and I thoughts if I could reason with you could talk to her and set things right again. But if you're only going to be douche about things then I guess I'm wasted my time.

Wrong. You came here thinking of Angel's cock which is something I no longer care about, so yeah I guess you DID waste your time. And now you've wasted enough of mine. Salut!

RoryN said:
greatlover said:

Wrong. You came here thinking of Angel's cock which is something I no longer care about, so yeah I guess you DID waste your time. And now you've wasted enough of mine. Salut!

Why do you have to keep doing that? Theres noone here to impress and as far as I know your fanclub is not members here. Nobody here even knows who Angel is so cut the bullshit and lies! she's a woman with full natural female parts and I have proof. GET OVER IT!!!

If this is an argument between the two of you, keep it to PMs or seek out assistance from admin or mods. Otherwise, warnings will be doled out accordingly. BMR is not a place for a fucking brawl. Thank you.

I would hate for you to get your stupid ass banned here Rory or make you look bad in front of the whole forum by airing you dirty laundry. so if you want to stop being a baby and turn your pms on.

Fine dickwad! when you are ready to be a man and finish this contact me via aim my userhandles is teddybear24292.

im going to be real tonight,, okaypeople? Fpor reeally real. talking seriusly now. i like dominant women. thereI said it. Not juts dominant women though but like, the entired thing. sub mission. never reaelly talk about it. rareley find women who wantto play. i mean REALLY women. not this online fantasy stuffs. ive had a few play parnters but they nevrr go the extremes i want or push myphysical limits. I want to be tyed down, beaten, whippted, spanked, but alsop i want fo fukking bleed. HURT me lol.humilitye me, berate me,pounish me, fukkc me up the ass and forced me o wear womens underwear. i know,, big pussy, riggt?

oh, the drinks of the evening are mudslidf made wit vodka.

A lot of guys want to be dominated it seems. Oddly, subby me gets requests for it all the time for RP (which is funny given that I clearly state in my thread I don't do that, but ehhhhhh.........). But yeah. There's a lot of you guys out there. And, being submissive, I fully get the want for domination. I also have a masochistic streak. So, I understand the pain part too. :)

Last night, my poetry making skills seemed a lot more badass... The typing alone was an intense process.

darkangel76 said:
A lot of guys want to be dominated it seems. Oddly, subby me gets requests for it all the time for RP (which is funny given that I clearly state in my thread I don't do that, but ehhhhhh.........). But yeah. There's a lot of you guys out there. And, being submissive, I fully get the want for domination. I also have a masochistic streak. So, I understand the pain part too. :)

I can understand why they would come to you for that sort of thing, you being the leader here and all. But I'll never be able to sympathize with those who do not pay attention to/deliberately ignore what someone writes in their requests. That's like, just setting oneself up for failure to leap without looking like that.

I was sad I didn't get a drunken poem..... T_T

XD

And yep. It's the whole 'I have a req thead and even a link to it in my signature' where it just makes me quirk a brow and all that. Now, if I didn't have one at all. Sure. I'd understand that. But, the fact that 1) my link in my sig is ignored and 2) no one even tries to search and see before asking that makes me wonder. I know if I contact someone, I look for both first and if nothing is found I'll look for RP posts to get a clue. But, maybe that's just me.... >.> But it's even worse when someone TELLS you they read your req thread and ask that. Then, I'm sorry... no excuse. None.

Lol, I'm sorry. I think it was because Hahvoc posted in my thread earlier. I noticed and was like, "OMG~! I <3's Hahvoc!" By the time you started responding too, it was a supreme effort to focus on the keys. I think I had 5 different tabs open on my computer and I kept closing them whenever I tried to jump between them, so I also had that to deal with, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom