Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

éclaboussures de sang Français

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoryN

Star
Seems like I'm hardly ever at home without a drink in my hand and it's gotten to the point where I can't even taste the vodka unless it's filling up more than half of the glass. Vodka has and always will be my drink. I'm not into brandy or tequila(can you say, "nail polish remover"?), rum is too sweet, and I have literally zero interest in trying beer.

After going through a phase of drinking flavored vodkas, I think I'm back to just drinking plain stuff again. Mixing it is a bit harder, but I get drunk quicker.

I always drink to get drunk.

RE: Drunk Journal

lpok at that. not even noon yet. i think since i was drinking past midnight last nihgt then this still counts as yesterdays drunk.

Woke up with a huge bruise on my abdomen and I don't know how it got there. I didn't even black out last night. I just don't remember getting it.

The Bruins lost to the Jets, so I'm not sure if last night was a celebration or a consolation, lol.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I think you have a drinking problem. Just saying.

Thank you for your opinion.

Just got home from work. Time to get mixing! My favorite lately is a glass full 1/3 of UV vodka, then just a tiny bit of cranberry juice and then the rest full of 7-up.

Last night was Friday Night Magic at Jupiter. Got a few martinis with dinner at Outback before it started. 30 people showed up. They had to push back the draft so that they could finish all the rounds for standard. Awesome night.

I won nothing but felt great.

yep. anoter night. vodka and lemonaide. 5th fucking glass

i hate hypocites. one minute all badass and aggressive and "don't like my attittude? Then DEAL WITHIT!"" then the next minute all victimized and "hey! I hav feelings too!" its not jus the

flop that i find irrititing but the fact that this show is often on repeat in cycles. all bitchy and "lol-ing at how stupid and hatefully other people are; too bad it doesn't affect me, losers!" but then weepy and
defensive when its convenient or wehn theyre backed into a corner

but what i hate most of all is the "hey, where'd all my friends go? now i know who i can depend on.' that comes after a few episodes. yeah. its other peoples fault that they dont put up with drama bullshit. Just fuck off.

gunna get a bruins jersey for christmas!

Holy shit! This morning sucks! shouldn't've gone for that 7th glass

i can already tell this recovery is going to take all day. All I really remember about watching Iron Man 2 last night was how fucking hilarious it was when Tony pees in his suit during his birthday party.

Day off, finally and finished posting for my role-plays. There was some coconut rum left over from the other night, so I'm gonna run to the store and get shit to mix it with; I don't feel like going all the way to the liquor store right now. What the hell goes good with coconut?

its oficial now . i hate rum. everything i pair it with including lemonde and grapefruit juicecomes out tasting too sweet. but im smashed so ill probably finish the bottle anyway.

causal night aat jupiter! my deck sucks! baha h!

drink of the evening is smirnoff and 7up. i can taste the vodka realy strong an its making me gag, lol. but im like, on my third cup and already teh room is spinbing.

i need to rember to drink water ; keep fogretting.

got dconfudsed in hat! im wanna secx up hahvy! oh! the thing xhe coulc gcdo tp a mqn! grrrrrrrrrrrroqqqqqwwwr!

is it appropriate to talj of a mod this way7??????????? hurt mwe havy. hur tme good!! jheh.

i declare my love to the sexyt ,kmitten havhoc requieum! wannna be punished!

I was informed today that I had sex last night and I do not remember it.

No drink tonight. Still recovering. Last night was really bad.

It's my day off so, of course I'll start drinking at 9. Everybody is too busy with holiday shit and family. Except me.

Mixing citrus vodka with hawaiian punch.

chatting with friends! haha! so happy right now! AND! I plan on going for 4 cups tonight! no matter what the reprimanding note i wrote myself says!

i do not know why. Im en développement sentiment pour havhoc requiem. je ne sais même son et yetv chaque fois que je vois son nom sur l'écran mon coeur chambellan.

i named me pokemon after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom