Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☽☾Sex and white lies, handcuffs and alibis☽☾ Le chatte Randomness (NSFW)

K

Katalina

tumblr_lvotqoMs9e1qc6pb2o1_500.png

So...

(o.o)

I believe I needed one of these, so 'Hello!'

This shall be my main thread for posting my own randomness, images and future LOA.

xoxoxoxoxo
:heart:

RE: ☽☾Sex and white lies, handcuffs and alibis☽☾ Le chat Randomness

I should probably be studying for my History of Art Final...

Instead, I am here and looking for gif's to used for a roleplay and listening to Benny Benassi.

tumblr_luy7geoqwq1qc6pb2o1_500.gif

Song: Who's your Daddy?

RE: ☽☾Sex and white lies, handcuffs and alibis☽☾ Le chat Randomness (NSFW)

HELP!!!

So, I am considering on doing a Rabbit Hole account, but I am still not sure. Does it really help when it comes to explaining your likes and dislikes?

*Scratches head*

Any answer is helpful! :heart:

I think so...... it's more or less EVERYTHING in one nice and neat little place, not to mention things are 'defined'. Though, I prefer the F-List to the Rabbit Hole. But that might be a Mac vs PC thing. For some reason Rabbit Hole glitches on me a bit. But regardless, I think they are wonderful for that. :)

That could totally work in my behalf, been saying I need to update my ask thread lol

So, should I have one RH and one F-List? I do like yours a lot ;P

It's whatever you prefer. Some choose between the 2, some do both. You can take a peek at both sites and see if you prefer one over the other. If not...... up to you. :)

*Hugs* Thank you, Babe :heart:

I think I may go with F-List! <3

Heee..... great minds, Kat. Great minds..... <333333

Hehehehehe *cuddles* You know it! ;)

So updated the Ideas thread, still consider it under construction, but I am bit happy with it!

Rebel Girl-Bikini Kill

Thank you, Cosmic!

God, I love this band XD

In other news I found this little gem:
tumblr_lvnizv62UL1qc6pb2o1_400.png

And, debating whether to change Avatar or not for this one:
tumblr_lvornj6kER1qc6pb2o1_400.jpg

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE WITH SCHOOOL!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_lux0ti1j9M1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg

Yup, from now on spending my evenings doing that. Reading a book :p

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! *Twirls and does happy dance* Will give me more time to update all of my RP's :D

<333333333333333333333 *Nomnomnoms*

Totally will only get a tongue ring to do only this:

tumblr_lvjmi5KSX51qj9pc1o1_500.gif

XD

Dear Friends and RP Partners,

I am sorry for my disappearance in truth it was something that I needed to do, you see during the past two weeks I've experience a hell of some sorts. My father died... It was a surprising and hurting death, for that matter aside from needing to take care of what had to be done. I needed the time to deal with it, some of you might think 'Why didn't you came online to say it sooner?'- my reply to this is that no energy, shock, sadness, depression and whole lot of other things kept me away from this.

I am sorry and I hope you are very understanding,
Sincerely,
Kat

*hugs Kat*
Oh, sweetie.... I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you for sure. No words describe how much I'm feeling for you right now. I hope you and your family are coping as best you can. We are here for you... never forget that.
<33333

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully you have pictures/videos to remember him by. I remember when my father passed away. It's been five years since then, and honestly right now, I can vaguely remember what he sounded like. I just remember the knowledge he passed onto me.

Back
Top Bottom