Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppet's looking for a dark and twisted story; ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

Super-Earth
Puppet's Requesties
I'm going to be incredibly blunt and to the point. ;)

Requirements and stipulations:
- I need a long term style partner. I'm not looking for a ten post quick fix.
- I'm looking for a good deal of adult concepts to go with my two cravings, but I also require a legitimate story.
If you aren't looking for a story with action, suspense, drama, character development, etc., move along.
- I will role-play in a thread or by personal message, but no e-mail or Skype or anything, don't even bother asking.
- If you can't take control of the story as much as I am, move along. I don't want to be creating the entire thing.
- I do not play male characters. I will play male side characters; friends, family, store clerk, etc. But my main character will always only be female.
- I will only do mxf pairings.
- I will not accept or do gore. Violence is encouraged, pain is exciting, but torture and hanging eyeballs are not my thang.
- Communication is key. If you're wanting the story to take a turn, another direction, change something entirely, simply let me know.
- I will drop a story without warning, if I'm not feeling it.
- I will not even respond to your first post if you haven't given me substance and grammar. If you can't post in paragraphs, you're in the wrong place.
I absolutely can not squash my imagination enough to make two sentence posts.
- I don't want to be your friend. I don't have loads of time on my hands and am not looking for out of character chatter, sorry!

MAJOR CRAVING #1 - A dark/twisted fantasy story based on a dream that I had.I used to have the dream written out here, but I think I'll just get right down to what I want. My character, who I already have made and have used in another adult play, is female. She's a guardian, which is something like an angel but much different with the ability to be dark, with the job of killing off supernatural beings who are 'throwing off the balance'. The story starts out with her running from some kind of monster. At the time, she doesn't know she's a guardian for reasons that will be explained in her profile. A vampire, or vampire-like creature comes along and kills the monster, saving her BUT he's not exactly a good guy. In fact, he's really not a good guy at all, taking pleasure in others' misfortunes and pains and killing other beings without remorse.

He's going to kill my character as well, but for some reason, stops. Perhaps he sees that there's more to her, though he doesn't know what, and is curious to find out. So, in sparing her, he keeps her. He uses her to get his blood fixes, finding that her blood is something like a drug, where they both realize that in his feedings, she can see into his mind and feel his feelings. While he keeps her around and doesn't allow her freedoms, he's also trying to figure out what she is, all the while she's trying to understand him and change his evil ways.

They become attached to each other in a dark and twisted way and slowly throughout the story, my character's powers begin to develop for various reasons. (They end up in sticky situations, etc.) Eventually her kind, who has been after her since her birth, find her. We learn what she is and what her purpose is. She's then given her mission to kill, none other than, your character. She refuses, and tries to kill them, for which they remove (a painful experience) her wings. Over some time, our characters will realize that she still has her powers.

The actually story line as to what they do together, be it travel, live in another realm, are on some sort of mission he has, etc. Is totally up for discussion. Most things are up for discussion as this is a story I want to create with you, not have it entirely mine.

Craving #2 **FULL - Not searching for this ATM**
So I was watching the newest version of Scooby Doo, it's called Mystery Incorporated. I'm loving it. It's totally dark, and the character development is awesome, and each mystery is a part of one giant mystery and it's put together so well, I love it. I'd love to have a story with either a pair, or even a group (where we would each take on multiple characters) who solves mysteries, though they're much darker than the original Scooby Doo mysteries, where the ghouls are real, etc.

I'd love lots of mystery and suspense and action in this. In MI, Fred's traps always worked, and he and Daphne developed a real relationship, as did Velma and Shaggy. It was a neat little show. Anyway! If you're interested in putting something together with either the original gang (or a pair) or OC's that's loosely based on Mystery Incorporated/Scooby Doo, let me know! No previous knowledge or viewing of the show is necessary in the least!

RE: Puppet needs a pawtna -Explicit content encouraged-

Im interester in the zombie and the assassin one. Either or would be fine.

RE: Puppet needs a pawtna -Explicit content encouraged-

The following pairings interested me. I *ed the roles I'd want to play:
Superhero x commoner who discovered the secret*
Treasure hunter/s x Pirate/s*(possibly historical)
Vampire x human*
PM me so we can discuss details

RE: Puppet's Back ;)

I'm back from my hiatus and ready to get smutty! I mean... no I meant smutty. ;)

Vash_Bly said:
I am interested in the master and slave one or the spy one

Hmmm. Well, which one are you more interested in? I've never done a slave play. I have done a spy one though, but on a PG-13 site, so it never got exciting in the ways I wanted it too. So really, balls in your court, I can't decide!

Puppet said:
Vash_Bly said:

Hmmm. Well, which one are you more interested in? I've never done a slave play. I have done a spy one though, but on a PG-13 site, so it never got exciting in the ways I wanted it too. So really, balls in your court, I can't decide!

Well I guess let us do the master and slave one since you have done a spy one before

Vash_Bly said:
Puppet said:
Vash_Bly said:

Well I guess let us do the master and slave one since you have done a spy one before

Great! Would you prefer to do it over PM or a thread?

Puppet said:
Vash_Bly said:
Puppet said:

Great! Would you prefer to do it over PM or a thread?

Well I would prefer PM because most of my rp's are done that way, but the ball is in your court for that one

RE: Puppet's back & ready to get smutty! I mean... no I meant smutty. ;)

Bumping my post to the top now that I'm back in action! ;)

Surprised at how quickly my thread moved to the bottom with all the posts on this site, I'm bumping myself again!

I could add one or two more role-plays if the story line is right. :)

The imagination thing might be interesting. So I will give you a bump and try PMing you when you get back on.

Hey Kadav! I just now logged back on. :p I was out of town n' such.

Bumping myself! I really need some new role-plays in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom