Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope it isn't too Cliche...

This wouldn't be too much like Eragon, I hope. Dragon Riders would be self explanatory, but there will be 2 different types of Riders, Marked (These will be Riders that are destined at birth to be bonded to a Dragon, typically there is usually a dragon shaped birthmark on their body, or their eyes are an inhuman shade of color with vertical slits for pupils, or there is a scale on them, I will accept new ideas :D, also, the Dragon doesn't wait to be hatched upon their Rider's touch, the Dragon is hatched on its own, the day before, day of, or day after their Rider is born), the second type of Rider is Chosen, these Riders are (obviously) picked out by the Dragon they will be riding. The enemy will be a self proclaimed king who is out to destroy all Riders and Dragons for reasons that are not well known, with the exception of older Riders. Also, Marked or Chosen Riders, regardless of the race they are, will become long lived like the Elves.

I will post more information if I get enough bites for this. Please let me know if you are interested.

I request for every RPer to be at least semi-literate. Please post a MINIMUM of 1 full paragraph (5-7 sentences), and post at least once per week.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from many people!

(Will edit as more comes along. This is just a rough draft [VERY rough draft] feel free to post ideas if you're interested in the RP)

I could be potentially interested in this, though I'm more of a Pern fan then Eragon, so that's where the basics of my knowledge on dragon riders come from.

That's pleasant to hear, all that I know of Eragon has not left good impression on me.

Heh, I can envision a dragon rider wielding a giant fucking lance and diving upon his enemies with wild abandon.

I admit I don't know anything about Eragon, but I might be able to drop in a character or two to help out this rp. It could be interesting, and fun to try.

So do you have any ideas for a plot and setting beyond dragonriders?

Might attract more attention if there's more for people to get into.

And determining the nature of the dragons to riders would be helpful, in the Pern series dragons that mated would end up having their own riders engaging in sexual acts, quite a bit of potential for some non-con there.

Only idea for a plot I have is a some idiot who decided to call himself a king and managed to dethrone a real one, is out for the blood of any Dragon and their Rider. I do have the reasons, or at least one, and its very cliche and Eragon-like x.e so I'd much have a different reason. If you have a different idea of a plot, then that would be great. Also, I like the idea of Dragons that mate would end up having the riders doing their own sexual acts at the same time, as in the need of it is there to the point of HAVING to do the deed. At least that's what I got from you.. am I right?

I would be interested in this for sure. I'm not really a fan of the Eragon series, but this sounds interesting. I just had a question other than dragons and humans what were you thinking about in terms of fantasy races that we could rp as?

Sounds awesome :D. If you would like any help with world building just let me know and I would be happy to help out, if you need any that is.

LOL, I'm always willing to have help. It takes more than one person (RP-wise) to build a world after all. I shall go ahead and make an OOC thread, since it seems I've enough interest in this so far, and will post the link here. That way we can go over ideas, smooth out kinks so on and so forth ^^

Here you go ^_^

RP is still open for anyone else who might be interested.

Sounds interesting. Reading Eragon again, so this would be a nice (although Completely different :p) Rp to play in. Question regarding dragons, Will there be Skyrim-like Thu'ums?

I might also be interested in this. I've never read Pern and I've never done a RP involving dragon riders, but I've been subjected to having to listen to first three Eragon books on audiodisc so the idea isn't completely foreign.

I was wondering if you had any problems with my character being linked (I guess that's what I'll call it for now) to a two-headed dragon, a sort of freak or mutant? I was also wondering if you had any issue with my character being an agent of the would-be evil King? Perhaps he comes over to the good guys later or corrupts other players.

Back
Top Bottom