Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adria and Mark: Taken

Name: Adria Robertson
Brief History: The only child from a well to do family, she's currently in college (Paid for by her parents) and frequently visits her parents' home.

Appearance:
AutumnCandid.jpg

Name: Anmark Csonack
Brief History: Anmark, who goes by Mark, is a professional criminal and quite a genius. His latest endeavor is about to be revealed. Raised in South America, he has a tan complexion and a slight accent.

Appearance:

AnmarkCsonack.jpg

Mark had been hired on at the Robertson estate a few years ago, mostly doing various jobs around the grounds as a handyman, and more recently helping in the construction of a guest home. An electrician and carpenter by trade, he spent most of his days working outdoors and shirtless. A fact which did not escape the residents of the manor, servants and owners alike. His tanned and toned physique was a regular sight on the grounds and on more than one occasion he'd spotted young Miss Adria watching him from afar. He'd never returned the stares, not in any measurable way that she might know about, but he had certainly watched her as well. When he'd first been hired she had been in her teens and over the years she had grown and blossomed into a stunning young woman. Oh, Mark had noticed. He'd noticed indeed.

She'd went off to college and Mark had to admit that he missed her presence. She was always a nice young woman and he looked forward to the various breaks that she had, when she would come home; Thanksgiving, Christmas, sometimes in the spring... He had taken to, well, not really showing off, but making sure that she knew she was being watched. Unlike when she was younger, once she reached the age of majority he was not so reserved.

Unfortunately, he also saw how Adria's parents treated her. Quite wealthy, their lives revolved around one another and their constant vacationing. This left little time for Adria, as Mark saw it, and slowly a plan began to form in his mind. Years ago, so many years ago, he'd been in prison. It had been a dark time in his life, and once touched by such a ting, it never truly left you. He knew they had money. Lots of it. He began to devise a plan to get at least a small bit of it.

Adria was sitting in her room in a chair by the window that faced out the back yard. Mom and Dad were going to Australia this year. Without her. She shook her head at herself for that. She should be used to it by now, right? Right. So why did she feel so upset about it? Mad, angry, pissed, disappointed. Whichever word fit her mood best. Currently, it was all of the above. She looked out the window as she drummed her fingers on the window sill. Mark. She smiled when she saw him at what was going to be the new guest house.

For five years now, since his first day under her parents' employment, she had a crush on him. Sixteen at the time, he never paid any notice to her, no matter how hard she tried to gain his attention.. and perhaps affections. Then she was off at college at eighteen, and came around during breaks. He was probably the only reason she ever came around these days. The only person who worked for her family that was willing to talk to her, he'd quickly become a friend during her first break in college. She'd needed a shoulder to lean on, a sounding board to vent at. He'd been both. Every time she came home for break, at least he was there.

She counted him to be the better of her friends, even if she couldn't exactly acknowledge that relationship outside of the house, but as long as they were on this property, they both could flirt and talk and laugh, and they did exactly that. She'd watch him from afar, and she caught him, on several occasions, to watch her from afar as well. A fun little game, though, in her opinion and, probably most importantly, her parents' opinion, the game couldn't delve farther than the flirting and talking.

Mark knew her folks were heading to Australia this year. He'd heard them talking and they never hid such things anyway. The problem, as Mark saw it, was that he'd ran his mouth when he wasn't supposed to. Hector and Ray knew the Robertsons were loaded. Old money. Rich. They'd come up with the plan and it was simple. Kidnap Adria and hold her for ransom. Mark had been working there for awhile, he was trusted. He could get them in and they could get the girl, collect the money, return her unharmed and then it was done. Simple.

After a few drinks Mark had agreed. Besides, he could make sure that no harm came to her, and they'd need his brains anyway. They might not even have to force anything. She trusted Mark.

He felt bad, but at the same time, he knew her parents would pay, and she might even go into it willingly. Just to get back at them. Mark told the other two when he was going to propose the idea, and that way they could stand by, ready to move if he needed them to.
--
August 11th

Mark came to the house that morning as usual, Hector and Ray waiting out in the panel van on the street. He had told them to wait and he turned over the way to approach Adria about the idea in his head. He watched her there, sunbathing, for awhile. That was when he noticed none of the servants about. Cursing softly he went to her, almost ran. Spying Hector moving toward her, it just so happened that his movement drew her attention and she looked his way as Hector approached. Mark saw the rag in Hector's hand and then it was pressed to Adria's face, her eyes wide for a moment before the chloroform had her out.
--
Mark was NOT happy. Moving Adria to The Arabella had been easy, and she was bound by the ankles and wrists with padded cuffs in the main bedroom on the luxury vessel. Her hands were in front of her. They'd not bothered with a gag. They needed her to be able to speak, though she was blindfolded for the moment. Her swimsuit was still in place, though they'd grabbed many of her clothes and had them here aboard the ship. Mark's attempt to make her more at home.

He sat in a chair near the bed, watching her. Hector and Ray fucked it up, knocking out the staff and rendering Adria unconscious. It could have been so much easier. He sat and waited for her to wake up.

Adria moaned softly as she moved slightly on the bed. She felt.. groggy. Her head was pounding too. She lifted her hands to rub her face and push her back, only to find they weren't doing what she wanted them to do. Amber eyes opened. To darkness. That was when she felt her ankles were tied together, as were her wrists bound in front of her. Then she felt the cloth over her eyes, she lifted her hands as though to remove it, but then stopped. "H-hello?" she croaked out softly. Her speech sounded slightly slurred. In fact she felt a little lightheaded, and her mouth and throat felt dry. She tried to produce some saliva to moisten her mouth and throat, "Hello?" there, that came out a little better. More her usual soft tone.

"Please, can you just let me go?" she started asking, "I haven't seen your face or faces, we can all still come out of this alright," she tried to plead, "If its a ransom you're looking for, my parents are out of the country," she continued on, then she laid back with a soft sigh, "I doubt they'll notice I'm missing, even if they were home," she went on.

In truth, she really wasn't sure if they would notice, or if they would pay for her ransom. It wasn't as though they ever took her with them to where ever they went.

Mark knew he couldn't hide his voice. She'd likely recognize it. Still, he had to talk to her, both to quell her fear and to try and explain. "Adria, are you thirsty?" he asked. Mark stood and went to grab a bottle of water from the mini-fridge. He shut the door and walked back to her. He set the bottle down on the table by the bed. "I'm going to help you set up." he said and gently took her by the arm and did just that so that she sat on the edge of the bed. He then grabbed the bottle and unscrewed the cap and handed it to her. Her hands could move it and she could drink.

Astonishment. Surprise, and confusion were on Adria's face, and she didn't think twice to pull the blindfold from her eyes, her hands still bound at the wrist. Stunned she let him help her to sit at the edge of the bed and sipped from the water bottle. After a couple of sips, she gently pushed the bottle away and looked at him, disbelief on her face now, "Mark... what is going on?" she asked, she almost sounded as though she were bordering on hysteria.

Mark took a seat in the chair and watched her a moment as she slipped the blindfold off. "I'm sorry Adria." he said, and then spilled it all to her. The plan he'd had to come to her, conspire with her, and then how Hector and Ray had acted without his go-ahead, jumping the gun. How Hector had chloroformed her and how he'd fought with them to bind her as they did. "I'll protect you Adria, and I'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to approach you that I would have liked. I know you must be terribly frightened, but I promise that no harm will come to you. I do however, need your word that you won't try to escape. If I have that, and you do not try, I can release you from your bonds." He looked at her expectantly.

Adria's expression was blank, but inside she was seething, "I appreciate what you have done in my favor so far, Mark," she told him quietly, and she meant that sincerely. She held her hands out to him then, "I wont run...," she told him. In truth, she was going to try when the opportunity arose. It was just a matter of waiting, being patient, and she hoped she looked semi normal, and that whatever in her behavior wasn't normal for her, she hoped that Mark would chalk it up to the situation she was in. Which was partly true.

Mark measured her with his gaze, and did realize that she had sincerely thanked him for his assistance. Then she held out her hands and before he even really thought about it he was reaching for the key in his pocket. He unlocked the cuffs on both her hands and feet and let his fingers linger in those spots a moment. He knew she was unhappy.

"Are you hungry?" he asked softly.

Hungry? She felt nauseous right now. With that in mind, she shook her head, "No, thank you though," she told him as she wrapped her arms around herself and looked around. Mostly, she was looking for something to cover herself up with, feeling more than a little exposed in just her bikini and present situation, "I don't suppose you brought anything for me to wear?" she asked him.

Mark smiled softly and stood as he went to the closet, throwing it open, and then opened the drawers on the chest and the dresser as well. Her clothes were there, nearly everything grabbed from her home... and she had a LOT of clothes. "I think Ray hates you just because of all of this. He moved it all." Mark chuckled. He turned to face her again, his face sad, but also serious. "Once you change and are ready, I'll come and get you for dinner. You need to eat. I'll give you an hour and a half, ok?" He waited to see what she would say.

She just shrugged and waited for him to leave. Hate her just for having clothes? She really didn't feel as though she needed what she had, but it was gifts her parents gave her from while they were out of the country over the years. Guilt gifts meant to buy her forgiveness and affections. Once Mark left the room she stood from the bed and went to the closet. Then stared for a few long moments at the sight of her clothing filling it. Adria took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. Then another.

After a bit of rummaging, she found a pair of black lace panties with a matching bra, along with a pair of dark blue designer jeans that hugged her slender, yet semi curvy hips snugly, and a light pink tee shirt with a V-neck. For her feet, she found a pair of sandals, thankfully, they matched her shirt as they were light pink as well. Adria combed her fingers through her long coppered curls before she tied it in a lazy knot at the nape of her neck, only for it to fall a couple of inches down her slender neck.

Then she stood near the window and looked out while she waited. Trying to figure out how far from land they were.

Mark watched the clock, and after the time had passed he went and opened the door. He'd been in the galley cooking their dinner, and in some ways he was anxious for her to eat his cooking, even as upset as she was. "Adria?" he said as he rapped lightly on her door, and then saw her standing by the window. The sun was just started to set and it was really very spectacular. "I've fixed some dinner for us. I'd like for you to join me." He spoke kindly, yet still his tone brooked no argument.

She heard the tone as she turned to look at him. Her right brow was arched a bit, "Do I even a choice?" she retorted back. Then she held her hands out as though in surrender as she closed her eyes and shook her head, "Forget I said that," she told him, then she let her hands drop back down to her sides, her amber eyes open again and she walked over to him, stuffing her hands in her back pockets some. She definitely didn't look very happy, but at least she didn't look volatile either. Yet.

Mark shook his head, smiling gently. "No, I'm afraid you don't. I don't think you would, but I can't afford to have you get sick or try to starve yourself. I... I really wish they would have given me a chance to talk to you. I'm sure this is no fun for you. But it could have been." He smiled wistfully and opened the door for her. He ushered her down to the galley. He didn't put his hands on her in any way and soon the wonderful smells of the meal to come reached them - salad, lasagna, and fresh baked garlic bread. Hector and ray had already taken their meal and Mark had made sure they were out of sight. If he could he'd deal with Adria one on one for the entirety of her stay.

The smells reminded her that she was indeed hungry. Lasagna and garlic bread was her favorite to boot. She stepped through the door when he opened it and looked around as she followed him to their seats. She sat down and took the napkin that was placed upon the table and after she'd unfolded it, she spread it over her lap, "It does smell good, Mark," she told him. She still wasn't happy. She was quite nervous. And she was going to wait for the first opportunity to escape, even if it killed her.

"Thank you." Mark replied and gestured for Adria to take a seat. There were only two spots set and they were across from one another. "What would you like to drink?" he asked as he moved to the oven and removed the bread before it burned. He had the salad on the table in a moment and grabbed whatever she had asked for her beverage. He then brought over the bread and the lasagna. "I hope you like it. Please, be honest." he told her, before getting their portions and taking his own seat.

"Water will be fine," she said to him. After a moment she scooped out some of the salad and set it onto her plate. Then she waited for him to finish putting her portion upon her plate and nodded to him slightly before she took a bite out of it. She then nodded again, "Its good," she commented. She kept her tone friendly enough, but her answers short.

"Thank you." Even though her answers were short and curt, it spoke more to her mood than a true reflection on the situation as a whole. Mark knew he could bring her around. He ate and took a drink of the water bottle he had gotten for himself. "Look, I know you're upset. I understand that this is... maddening. Your parents treat you like shit, Adria! They hardly pay you any mind, never take you on their trips! You're an inconvenience to them, and it's obvious in what they do, and don't do. I have no doubt that they love you... but they never show it? Of course they're on a trip, but do they even know you're missing?"

Mark had always hated the way they had treated her. He knew that he could take her away from it all, but he had no money and Adria was certainly high maintenance.

Adria just looked at him. Then she looked down at her food and proceeded to eat. In silence. She knew he was right, she also knew that everyone around her noticed. She also made sure keep up a facade that it didn't bother her. When really... it did, but she was used to it by now. Maybe her facade was no longer a facade... or becoming truth? However she currently looked at it, she didn't deign to respond to him in regards to his rant about her parents.

Mark sighed. "I know it's none of my business, but really, don't you want to make them pay? Even just a little? To, you know, actually WORRY about you?" It seemed he wasn't letting this topic just die.

Adria shook her head and leaned back as she set her fork down. Then she took a drink of her water before she looked at Mark again. "Is that why I'm here now? Because you think I want to make my parents 'pay'?" she said quietly. A slender brow was arched, and she looked about ready to explode.

Back
Top Bottom