Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Service Just Got Better (Capt. Morgan and Lilytania)

Capt. Morgan

Meteorite
Los Angeles was a truly fascinating city. It had a much different flavor to it than New York, where fifty-year-old Howard Maybrick had flown from three days prior. As the owner of one of the largest jewelry companies in the world, he was visiting area to discuss a possible purchase of an expansive African gold mine, a move that would increase his assets twofold. It was a truly spectacular move that he had to make sure took place, especially since it would prove to be such an impressive feather in his cap. However, he was a savvy negotiator, and he had no doubts that his diplomacy and corporate ties would cause the result of this meeting to be nothing less than favorable.

His third night in the City of Angels, he sat in the plush chair of his luxury suite, sipping a glass of brandy on the rocks as he turned the high-definition television set to the local news station that was covering the event. His room was stocked with the finest imported wines and brandies in Los Angeles, the box on his desk full of long and thick cigars, and his closet containing the very suit he planned on wearing to the press conference following the purchase. The official word wouldn’t come for a few days, but what was the harm in celebrating early if he already knew it was practically a done deal? Howard saw no reason why he shouldn’t be allowed to bathe in the glory of corporate success for as long as possible.

His smoldering brown eyes shifted to the phone on his desk, and a wry smile overtook his bearded face. His thoughts went to his suite’s maid, a young woman whom he had instantly been attracted to upon checking into the hotel. He had made advances on her, letting her know if his intentions, a hand grazing her rear or hips when she came to clean his room. She had so far not given into his advances, but he had his ways. He would soon be one of the richest men in the nation, and he had methods to convince her that it would be worth her while to celebrate with him. Reaching over to the phone, he pressed the “Room Service” button and waited, leaning back in his chair as he took another drink of the cool liquor.

Los Angeles was the home of Julianna Thompson, a girl who had grown up there her entire life. She was now twenty, and had gotten herself a well-paying job in a five star hotel. She did everything, from cleaning to room service, and she actually enjoyed her job. She got paid well, she got nice tips, and most of the customers were quite kind.

The young girl had never had sex, but she had sucked people off. She didn't like to, but it usually got her some higher tips. She tried to be picky with who she chose to serve.

Mr. Maybrick had been flirting with her the past few days. She had turned away his advances, mostly because she knew what he wanted. She didn't want to have sex with an older man. She didn't want to give herself up to that. But maybe she could get on his good side. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

The young maid wore her blue and white uniform, her red hair pulled back in a long ponytail. She was sitting down in the kitchen, having done the cleaning for the day, and was waiting for any calls to come in. She heard the call, and smiled quietly when she realized where it was coming from. She sighed and picked up the phone. "Room service," she answered. She took down the order, quickly making up whatever he had ordered. She put it on a cart and slowly led it up to his room.

She rang the doorbell and smiled, waiting for him to answer. She wondered what he'd do this time.

Howard smiled when the bell to his suite rang, the large hand that had been groping himself through the fabric of his expensive black trousers removing itself from between his legs. He had lit a thick cigar while he was waiting on his double order of fillet mignon and chardonnay, and the smell of the cherry-vanilla tobacco had filled the luxurious room. He rose to his full height, squaring his powerful shoulders and readjusting his tie as he set the cigar in a glass ashtray on the polished desk and strode to the door. When he opened it, he smiled, stepping out of the way of the young girl so she could bring the food in.

“Hello, Julianna,” he greeted deeply, his hand ghosting over his skirt-covered rear as she entered. Howard had to resist the strong urge to clutch one of the supple cheeks and caress it, but he figured there would be enough time for such actions later. He planned fully on spending the night doing nothing but ravishing her and her pussy, showing her the pleasures of an older and experienced male partner.

He shut the door behind him, discreetly locking it as he followed her further into his suite. “You can place the food on the bedside table,” he said, gazing hungrily at her as she worked. The businessman stepped into the walk-in closet and opened his safe, taking out a six-inch-by-six-inch box and reemerging into the suite. “I need a favor from you. Perhaps a beautiful young thing such as yourself wouldn’t mind modeling something for me? Go stand in front of the mirror facing the bed.”

Julianna smiled quietly at Howard, and slowly nodded. She brought the tray in and placed it on the bedside table like he asked, slowly turning on her heel and staring at him with her golden eyes. She put her hands behind her back like she had been taught to, and she smiled at him. She liked him enough, he was just a little... forceful. She crossed her ankles and waited quietly, hearing his command. She looked toward the mirror, studying the frame. She wondered what he wanted.

The girl slowly backed toward the mirror, still facing him, and looking toward the bed. She looked at the box with a curious look, trying to figure out what he had. She crossed her arms and leaned her weight on one foot. What would he want? She sighed and waited quietly, hoping she wouldn't get in trouble for this. If she did, there were other maids who would cover her. They didn't know what she was doing, but they were friendly and stupid enough that they would help her out if she needed it. She sighed and smiled at him. "What am I supposed to do for you?" she asked.

Howard placed the box on the polished surface of the desk and opened it as the maid did as she was told. He was grateful that she was willing to do what he said instead of asking questions before hand. He was find with a young and inquisitive mind, just so long as the questioning occurred after. It held promise for the night to come, for if she was to be easily convinced, the quicker that they could get to the more…pleasurable part of the call. Gently, he pulled a beautiful and elegant sapphire and diamond necklace, easily worth seventy-thousand dollars, out of the box and brought it with him as he approached her from behind.

His smoldering gaze roving over her young body, he brought his hands up and placed the necklace around her. He fastened the clasp in the back, allowing it to rest just above the start of her cleavage, his large hands lingering on her shoulders. “It’s something I plan on showcasing once I buy this company,” he said, his fingers creeping over her hips, “There’s very few that I have produced, and they’re incredibly expensive.” His nose grazed her neck, his hot breath washing over her skin as his arms snaked around her middle. “And I can give it to you…for a price”

Julianna's eyes caught the sight of the sparkling jewels, and her eyes widened at the intricacy of the necklace. She watched him as he gingerly carried it over and laced it around her neck. She faced the mirror and stared at herself with such a beautiful necklace on. She didn't seem to be bothered as he wrapped his arms around her midsection. Her thin fingers slowly went up to her neck, stroking the beautiful gems. She could never afford such a thing. She knew exactly what his price was. A necklace like this would make all of her financial worries go away if she sold it. She wasn't sure if she would sell it, with how beautiful it was. "Do you have similar offerings?" she asked. Maybe there was something ugly that she could get rid of with no regrets and still get the cash. She smiled at him lightly. "It's beautiful." She smiled at her face in the mirror.

Ah, yes, he thought with a devious twinkle to his eyes. She was willing to play his game, and much to his delight and fervor, she was going about it in much the manner he was. “More? Miss Thompson, I’m one of the richest men in the world,” he replied huskily, his hands flattening out so that his palms were pressed against her belly through the fabric of her maids uniform. “There is so much more I could offer you. Rubies, pearls, earrings, necklaces…all you have to do is obey what I ask of you.”

To accentuate his offer, his hands drifted down, down to her skirt, one holding her in place while the other glided over the delta between her legs, rubbing her gently through the fabric of her skirt. She knew what he wanted, knew that he wanted to pound her pussy while she lay sprawled on the plush king-sized bed of his luxury suite, but to be completely sure, he pressed his hand harder on her pelvic region and murmured hotly, “Let me fuck you. Be mine for the week, and I could give you more jewelry than you could have ever dreamt of affording.”

Julianna stared at him in the mirror as he pressed his palms against her maids' uniform. She bit her lip a bit nervously and shrugged. She might get caught. But when had that ever stopped her? She knew what he wanted, and it scared her a little. She wanted to keep her virginity for as long as she could. She listened as he spoke of other things he could give her. She gently placed her palms on his hands, nodding a little. She let his hand glide down and rub her a little. She smiled, knowing good and well what he wanted. She leaned back a little against him. "You have to hold up your side of the deal," she said. "What can you offer me? I want to see them first." She wasn't going to be used until she knew he could give her what he said he could. She turned her head so she was breathing lightly on his neck. "I have to make sure you're not playing me."

Howard felt a grin curl his lips upward as she leaned back against his powerful frame, her hands on his as he began to slowly feel her body through the fabric of her uniform. Perhaps a little hasty on his part, to be preemptively pressing his large hand to the spot where her legs parted. His deep voice hummed lightly in understanding, feeling her breath against the collar of his dress shirt and suit jacket. “Yes, of course,” he replied, forcing himself to pull away from her. He strode back to the walk-in closet and reopened his safe, pulling out a large briefcase. He returned to his room and put it on the bed, clicking the numbers on the lock into place before opening it. He pulled out several boxes like the first one, opening each and setting them on the bed. There were four, and his collection consisted of a pair of platinum and diamond earrings, diamond-encrusted gold and ruby ring, necklace of pearls from the waters of South Australia, and a white gold bracelet with diamonds.

“These are the new items I will be showcasing at the press conference once the deal had been made,” he explained, gesturing at them. “These will be yours once the week is over, if you do what I ask. And I’ll have you dine with me, five-star meals and all. So long as you’re mine this week, you’ll be pampered.”

Julianna felt his hands finally leave her, and she turned to watch as he went into the closet to open his safe, pulling out a briefcase. She watched with curiosity, her emerald eyes sparkling as she gazed at the new additions to the deal. She smiled, taking an especial liking to the ring. She could sell the others for a handful. She smiled and looked up at him, slowly coming closer to the briefcase to gaze in at the jewelry. She smiled at him, not saying anything. She put her fingers to her lips as if she were pondering it. "Hm, I don't know..." she said hesitantly. She looked up at him, her eyes showing doubt. She'd never fucked for money, just sucked off different men. She bit her lip and shrugged. "Maybe you should convince me." Her voice showed that she was teasing. It was all a part of her act, to get more money, to get them coming back. She smiled playfully, waiting for his reaction. "What do you say?"

Howard returned the smile, a hazy gaze of lust glinting in his eyes as his bearded lips turned upwards. He knew the game, the teasing, the bartering, but it truly didn’t matter to him. He was already one of the richest men in the country, and after this deal, he would be one of the richest men in the world, and if his financial advisor was correct in his forecasts, his wealth would only grow quickly from there. “That jewelry with the necklace you’re wearing is easily worth well over fifty-thousand dollars,” he commented, his deep voice rumbling up huskily from his chest. “I’m one of the wealthiest men America, and after this week, I’ll reach monetary notoriety that will put me on a list with men like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. You’ll be treated like an heiress. And I assure you,” he added with a sultry smile, coming to stand behind her, placing a hand at her side, “I am quite experienced. I can pleasure you in ways you’d never imagine…” As if to accentuate the comment, his let his hand drift up her side and to her chest, squeezing one of her clothed breasts gently.

Julianna watched him carefully, her emerald eyes following his movements as he came closer. She nodded a little, lightly fingering the necklace around her neck. That was more than she could hope to make in a year. She looked up at him, frowning when he mentioned treating her like an heiress. Could he take her troubles away? She bit her lip, turning her head a little to the side when he stood behind her and touched her waist. She smiled a little and nodded, feeling his hand grope at her breast. She put her hand on his and sighed, shutting her eyes. She was fighting with herself as well. She shifted and smiled up at him. "I suppose," she murmured. She watched him, wondering what the media would think if they knew he was going to have sex with a young woman. She traced a finger along his chest as she turned around to face him.

Howard smiled wolfishly, a bit of a deviant twinkle in his eye as her hand came to overlap his atop her breast. He gave the soft mound of flesh a slight squeeze, appreciating the perfect shape and plumpness of it, before her body turned to face him. He felt the tip of her delicate finger slide down his broad chest, and he let his hands rest on her hips to pull her against him. His large hands slid up her sides, admiring the curvature of her body, before cupping her face and pulling it to his. His kiss was remarkably gentle, the kind of kiss someone would give their young lover rather than a hotel maid they were soliciting for sex, and his hands roamed her delicate body as his mouth ravished hers. When he finally pulled away, the hungry smile was still on his bearded face and he whispered, “Lie down on the bed.”

Julianna shut her eyes as he gently touched her, his hands on her sides, going up to her face. She looked up at him with wide eyes, her sparkling emerald eyes taking in his face as he seemed to enjoy her young, beautiful body, perfectly curved. She smiled at him, shutting her eyes as he ever so gently kissed her, almost like a boyfriend, not like a man she was helping. She put her delicate fingers on his chest and sighed when he pulled back. She could feel his touches all over her delicate body. When he whispered to her, she smiled ever so slightly, looking over at the plush bed, much better than the one she always slept in. She brushed a strand of escaping hair back behind her ears and walked over to the bed, crawling on it and lying down on her back. She looked at him, waiting.

Back
Top Bottom