Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the farm's new packmule (DJ and Darkat25)

He smirked and laughed a bit as she nearly jumped out of her skin. "I see. Well then miss rebel have a pleasant night and don't get in any trouble." he said as he turned and began walking around the other side of the house, looking up at the stars. His eyes widened a bit at seeing how many stars there actually were when there were no city lights around. "wow." he was actually awestruck for a split second, frozen where he stood.

Eve had followed after him, smiling a little. "Well, I was gonna go and take a swim at the spring," she said as she looked him over a moment. She then shrugged. "I know its a little cliche of a farm kinda thing, but there is a spring out in the woods," she said with a smile. She then turned around heading towards the trail that would take her right where she wanted to go.

He blinked and shook his head when she said there was a spring. "a spring?" he looked at her and shrugged, following her figuring it would be something interesting to know about if he had another night he couldn't sleep. He made sure to keep her in sight as he walked along the trail and looked at the woods around them, listening to the bugs chirping at night.

Once Eve was at the spring, she pulled off her shirt and then started to shrug off her shorts. She then jumped into the water. She then floated onto the surface, closing her eyes. She slowly moved her arms as she moved through the water, staring up at the stars and the moon. She loved relaxing at the spring on those nights when she couldn't sleep. She loved how the spring kept the water nice and cool. On a summer night like this, it just felt perfect.

He lost sight of her after a bit of pausing to see a small swarm of fireflies go around. He then stayed on the trail and managed to get to the spring. He blinked and looked out, seeing her float on the water, then realized she was naked in the water and blushed, turning away but stepped on a dry twig which made a clearly heard snap in the quiet night air.

Eve jumped, as much as anyone could, to attention in the water. She looked aorund before spotting him in the clearing. "Do you really like seeing me naked this often?!" she laughed a little as she looked over at him. "Come on in though! The water feels great," she said, motioning him over. She wasn't naked like he thought she was. She had a bra and panties on still.

He turned away and rolled his eyes at her saying he liked seeing her naked so often. While it wasn't bad, her attitude is what turned him away. "Don't flatter yourself. That time and this were both just accidents. I just followed in case there was another night when I couldnt sleep." he cracked his back, wincing at the slight muscle stiffness from so much work after a life of video games and solitude. "just don't get into any trouble or else I'll get either a pitchfork or a shotgun from your old man for knowing you were out here."

"Ill do whatever I like cityboy. Now go away," she said as she started to float on the surface again. She didn't care to hear what he had to say now. He didn't like her attitude, fine. She could make sure he wouldn't have to deal with that for the rest of his stay. After all, she wasn't gonna be lonely on the farm in a week or two. She knew her way around town and could go off and do what she liked when her dad didn't need the truth. She yawned and stared up at the starry night.

(oh shit, sorry I didn't get to this forever ago, wifi was down at my house while we got a new router so all my sites were reset, plus bluemoon not letting me know a response was made didn't help either. Again apologies and if you don't want to continue anymore I understand as well)

He rolled his eyes and started to head back into the woods but stopped and thought about it again. If he left and she got into trouble he was as good as fertilizer, but if he stayed there was a chance for him to keep an eye on her to keep his own hide safe. He sighed and simply turned around and sat down behind a tree by the clearing for the lake.

After fifteen minutes, Eve sighed and got out of the water. She had forgotten to bring a towel, so she had to allow herself to air dry. She grabbed her clothes and her boots in her hand as she started on the trail towards the house. SHe caught glimps of him behind a tree and looked over at him, making eye contact. She then squinted at him, before heading back towards the house.

He had sat there, looking up at the stars for several minutes before he felt himself begin dozing off. He had all but fallen fully asleep when he heard the water splashing. He glanced up and made eye contact with her as she walked by. He noticed the squinting glare and ignored it, standing up and brushing dirt off the back of his pants. He cracked his back and followed her back to the farmhouse.

Eve darted behind the barn once she was close enough, so she could get dressed. She then headed back into the house. She kicked off her boots at the door, like she always did, and climbed the steps up to her room.

Back
Top Bottom