Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Learning 2 Mend a Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer_kenny

Supernova
His first Summer at school HAd been the longest Summer of Altains life, or so it had seemed. Teh Angel had been bussy movign into his slightly less small livign space, from his student dorm to his Teachers Apartment Which felt mroe like a small house. the movign wasn;t what got to him though, ti was the lonleyness, He wasn;t the only oen still on campus during the summer, in fact it was only about half as packed as the rest of the year. The true lonliness had been the break up with Luna, he didn't knwo how to complitly handle what had happened last semester yet and had tried to fill the fvoid for the first month of summer with minless sex, but that was only a temporary fix and soon enough Altain seemed to have gone back to his abstinent self, trying to work a normal relationship, though they seemed to only last a few weeks, always endign with a complaint that Altain kept the girls at arms length emotionaly and some tiems even physicaly. the only thing that had kept the angel from diving into an endless depresion had been his new job, or the preperation for his new job. He was a P.E. teacher now, for specialized classes of self defense, weapons training, and marksmen, all of which he had been taught to perfect as a soldier of the lord, but throught he years had gone dull, or dull for an angel, stil he traine dhismelf to his limit atleast twice a week and for a while his new home looked more like a weapons depot than a living space.

It was a week before classes would start now and Altain had just finally finishe dmoving allt he wepons from his home, soon he would no longer be livign alone. the dean Ferus had informed him he would be sharing his 'apartment' with two other guests, meanign he had to clean out the spare rooma nd the office room for them, it was dissapointign at first, Altain had enjoyed the office to use as a dueling room or meditation, the one glass wall looking out to the back yard had added a tranquil aura to his training especially after he had renovate dthe back yard into a small tea garden, even digging a pond big enough for two Koi he bought on his last trip through the portal, purposefuly buying one blakc and one white, jsut to humor himself. the pond was connected to a small 3 foot tall waterfall by an ankle deep stream that split the back yard diagnally , a bridge crafted itn eh middle. The angel had yet to pick out trees but he figured he would put 2 in to add soem shade, this afterall seemed liek where he would be livign for hte remainder of his shcoolk life so he had decided to make it as comortable as possible when he could. the rest of the house heald onlyt he essentials, ther was a livign room that connected to the dinign room, both were empty except for a small table and chair whicht he angel ate at, and a kitchen, along with a full bathroom that included a shower/bathrub and toilet situated betweent eh guestroom and office, with doros on each end so one could walk through tot eh other room, and half a bathroom connected to altaisn room with only a toilet and a shower foccet, thw whole room was techncialy a large shower with a toilet and small sink installed into it.

Altain stood out in his backyard starign emptily at the small pond as he watched the two koi swim around each other, a mesmorizing dance of yina nd yang that seemesd to entrance the angel. Witht he work equipment bakc in the gym he had nothign todo btu wait for school to start or for his roomates to move in, he saw little ppoint in socializing rigth now wihtout beign forced into it and the internet brought up the woudns of the break up makign his computer only useful fro solitare.
"HEY YOU!"
Suddenly Altian was snapepd form yous stooper as he turned to the sound of some one tapping on the slidign glass door tot he office, to hsi surprise he saw a stranger standing in his home. He was a tallyougn male, if he were human(which he looked as if her were) Altain woudl say the boy was in his early twenties, standing jsut an inch taller than altain with ragged brown hari that looekd as if he jsut woke up, soemthign that was in stark contrast to the boys clean cut polo tee and straigth blue jeans. the stranger had obvious show of muscle, his sleeves tight around his arms yet bot so much as to disgust some one, while Altain was slim but toned, this boys strength was obvious from hsi appearance, if anythign he looked like a not so douche frat boy, liek the nice guy of the frat house, the idea of a frat boy brougth a slight smirk to Altains face. Atleast it wont be dull then. THe angel thougth as he slid open the door and stepepd up itno hsi house.
"So i take it your the land owner? Altain was it? Ferus told me you would be here." The boy said , a cocky smirk on hsi face as he exteneded a hand to shake.
"My name is Kenneth, Kenneth McNeil, but you Kenny for short... anyw ays i figured I should come here befeor the maids came in with our stuff." Kenny said in what was obviously and excited voice as Altian finally took the boys hand, in return KEnny firmly shook it befeore turnign as he stuffe dhis thumbs in his jean pockets and began heading to the door.
Tehn it fianlly hit altain, the angel shook hsi head confused. "Wait.. maids what ar eyou... I dont have any maids." Altains informed, only to be silenced by the boys chuckle..
"No not your maids, my.. well nto my maids... they are.. er... okay maybs i shouldnt have said maids.. my... friends will brign int he stuff, itn he mean time I figured you would want to meet yoru other new room mate, she is probablys till at the portal, C'mon."
And with that Kenny hopped out the front door and down the pavment throught eh grass field of the teachers aparments, each apartment ws a small house set up ina small horsesheo shap with a grass lawn itn eh middle and pavment leading to teh street where each 'house' was given a parkign spot if anyone opted to own a vehicle, soemthign altain had no use for but it seemd Kenny had already takent he liberyt of parkign hsi car in as he hopped inot eh drivvers eat. Altain follwoe dbehind, still confused,in a half daze from beign snapepd form hsi trrance he followed aimlessly into Kennys car, slippign intot eh the passanger side bfore Kenny skid off.
"I must seem a tad hyoer to you dont I?" Kenny finally said abotu a minute intot he drive.
"I should apologize for that, it's just a little exciting actualy beign in a place soon to be fileld with Cryptids."
that last sentence in Altains midn solidified the fact that Kenny was a human, or spent the majority of hsi life as one, very few in the community ever called themselves a cryptid.
"It's no problem." Was all altain said as he gazed out the widnwo whiel the car weaved through the campus towards the center fo the school, a large clock tower abotu the heght of big ben greeted them, each level of the tower hodlign a prtal for the students and ztaff to use to go nearly anywhere int eh world. That was the two boys goal as they exited the car and headed up a short two fligth fo stairs to get tot eh floor.
"I guess i should warn you, one of the girls you will meet, usualy lieks to dress .... provacativly i gues syou could say... or well two if vicoria is there.. and yes its okay to stare, Iunno i take you as the shy type, figure di should warn you." Kenny said, sitll continuign his prety much one sided conversation before they hit their floro and Kenny tok the knob , twistign it and swinignt he door open.
the moment Altain laid his eyes on the girl he froze, his face turnign pale as he totlay ignroed the other itneh room and took a step back. "WAT ARE YOU DOIGN HERE?!" He exclaiemd in pure shock as he poitned directly at Cindy, the blonde little maid he had met last semester, on one of the days that had been burned in his memory, such an akward day the angel would never forget.

Standing at the portal were Kenny's two favorite blondes. His lovely girlfriend Anna and his obedient maid Cindy. Anna was in a light blue sun dress that singed at the side and flared out to about two inches above the knees. She had matching sparkling blue heels on and the front of her hair was loosely pinned back just enough to keep the hair from her face. It was obvious the girls had shopped together because Cindy's heels were almost identical to Anna's only they were a light orange color. They matched perfectly with her polka dotted sun dress that came up an inch shorter than Anna's. The top was a halter that tied around her neck to hold her perky chest up in place. Her blonde curls were pulled back in neat pigtails without a hair out of place. Cindy pulled her fingers up to her lips when she saw the way Altain looked at her. It was as if he was accusing her of something bad and was definitely not the welcoming she had expected. "They-they did not tell you I was coming?" She asked with a little fear and skepticism in her voice. Kenny did not know about the first time she had meet with Altain. If he knew she refused a paying client and now her Master's roommate, her room mate, he would be upset. And after her punishment she would die again from embarrassment.

Anna's eyes shifted from Altain to Cindy, back and fort. A humored smirk grew on her lips. They had already been there for mere seconds and it was already entertaining. Though she hated the thought of Kenny being so far away, she could not help but hope this would help Cindy take interest in someone else than her Kenny, like maybe her roommate. "So this is him, you really did mess up. He's not bad looking." She whispered to Cindy the help fuel both her fear and attraction to the boy. "I am Anna. Its nice finally meet you." Anna smiled as she took a step forwards to leave room for all their luggage behind them.

It took a moment for altain to register the uncomfrotbael look on cindys face, his own face turnign a ligth pink from emberasment as he lowere dhsi hadn oto stuff ti in his pocket. "I..I'm sorry its just.. don't you aqlready have a job in the real wor? isn't this liek a step back for you?" Altain asked, hsi voice calemr now though he took a step back as anna moved, nto from fear but, he felt uncomfortbale now after makign such a fool of himself. In his midn he pondered for a second, ghe question the girl had jsut asked as well. "Freaking.... Ferus..." Altain cursed out under his breaht befroe glancign up at Anna, he was about to slip hsi hand form his pocket to extend a greetign when KEnny let out a chuckle.

"Wait.. so you two.. really know each other? and from thsi poor boys reaction, I'm guesisng you REALLY know each other." Kenny burst out, finanly putting two and two together, his face plasered with a devilish grina s he draped an arm aroucn the angel. "And here i thought you were one of the shy virgin types..." HE admited with antoehr friendly chuckle before steppign away form the bewildered altain, headign over to Anna to slip behinde her and wrap hsi arms aroudn her hip while his head nuzzled into ehr neck for a soft kiss. the boy had his own worries of leaving Anna all by her lonesome, he wasnt afraid of infedelity, he jsut felt uncomfortable, after finally recovring from hsi injury a few weeks ago he now had to leave his anna again. He though at the same time was almsot too happy to be leavign the mansion for a plac e with a bit less sexual atmosphere, and a bit more magical as well. "You must have paid a fortune... I don't remember Cindy beign cheap." Kenny mused with a wink to the litlte blonde befroe grinnign back tot he angel who had goen a full red.

Altain couldn't beleive the mouth on thsi boy, so loud and hyper, he didnt seemed to mind talkign abotu the vulgar, but then Kenny couldeasily be a worker for the female shoppers at the mansion. "I...no...Ferus...took me there without telling me befoer hand." altain tried to explain befeor cshakign his head quickly. "anyways, where is your luggage? I cna be of assitance so you don;t ahve to keep drivign back and forht." The angel offered, obviously wantign to mvoe onto a new topic, his eyes ssemed glued ot eh ground most of the time, only glancign up to speak to Kenny, his eyes shifitng to both of the girls for milisecodns aat a time. "where is all of your stuff any ways?"

"I'm still a fledgling. Mistress thinks I need to know more about this world." Cindy tried to expliain in a soft sheepish voice. She was staring at the floor now but glanced up when Anna elbowed her in the side "He's as red as you are. You two have alot in common." Anna whispered in her ear. That was just before Kenny came and wrapped his arm around her. Her smile grew warm as his warm kisses met her n and she instinctively rolled her head back against him. She let go of her luggage for the moment to link her fingers into his.

The young vampire thought about Anna's words carefully. Could Altain really be attracted to her? She considered maybe try going out with him or making him one of her blood donors. Then Kenny passed by and she sighed as she got a good whiff of his blood. Was it right to fool around with their roommate? She wondered. A smile grew on Cindy's lips and her cold heart skipped a beat when her Master winked at her. She could feel the heat in her cheeks by the way he talked about her. A funny mixture of pride and embarrassment was mixed within her. At least her Master seemed happy. That was all that truly mattered. And like her Master, she was eager to be in a new place away from all those maids, and most of all the Mistress and her clients.

"The bags are right here." Cindy said gesturing to the cases behind them. She was almost too grateful the boy had changed the topic. There were enough bags for each person to handle two of them. So Cindy and Anna each took a handle and they all headed downstairs and to the care to head over to see the apartment. Anna sat in the front seat with Kenny. She rested her head on his shoulder the whole drive, dreading the time they would have to really say good bye. Cindy sat awkwardly in the back with Altain while staring out the window.

"Really?" Altain and Kenny said near simultaniously, makign altain take a step back slightly surprised as Kenny continued. "You where a new outfit nearly every hour at the mansion, and this si all you bring?" Kenny asked a she picked up the two largest bags, slinging one over his shoulder before toosign the other at altain to catch.
"He has a point, and your livign in an apartment, the only furnishing i have is what i bought fromt eh local stores, your rooms have nothign in them." altain warned huiffing as he caugth eth bag unexpectedly , staggerign tot eh side abit as eh stepped aroudnt eh two blondes still hesitant of them as he went to grab the next largest bag he could, both boys actualy goign for a third bag out of either a gentlemens personality or their own competative spirits beginging to fuel each other, though it wasnt said out right the later seemed to ring the truest.

"So then you know ferus personaly too?" Kenny asked as they got int eh car, the conversation seemign to perk up altain as the two talked of allt he stupid thigns they had seen the Drow do, or all the silliest pickup lines the man had used that actualy worked.
"And the next day I find Ferus lieing atop the diving board with our former swim instructer on a floaty in our pool, I swear it was mroe cum than it was water." Altain said with a ligth chukle.
"the janitors must hate their new boss if he keeps pullign tricks like that." Kenny assumed as he kept along, his joyful mood now more a mask to hide the small anxiety he washavign tofr leaving anna now, he wasn't going to miss the sex fromt eh mansion, though fun it had become a daily event nothign too exciting, but with anna it always seeme dto be itneresting, it was one of the reasons he was goign to miss her.
"Oh now the janitors love him, or atleast one of them does, if you knwo what i mean." altain replied as they pulel dup tot he apartment circle, the boy stepping out of the car not a moemnt after it stopped, even thought eh mood of their conversation has changed to a higher tone, the angel had still been all too uncomfortabel sittign back their with cindy, he at tiems wondered how much worse ti could hve been though, if instead he had been stuck with the twins that had followed her.
"any ways, your rooms are striaght tot he back, you two can go pick which you want, and for those with a sun sensativity, don;t worry we filter teh sunligth on campus." altain added the alst part knowign all too well Cindy was a vampire, though he had yet to peg Anna or Kennys race, anna was slightly pale and could pass for an undead but there was somthing purer abotu ehr, somethign familiar to him, and Kenny on the other hand had his own nice tan and seemed a little too alive.
"Alright, i'll pick what ever room Cindy doesn't want, though I'm guesign it is still too late itn eh day to buy some furniture?" KEnny asked curiously, "If we could even afford any, i've been flat broke for nearly 2 years now." The werewolf added as he heade dintot eh house and dropped the bags. "I guess cindy and I can sleep with blankets and hte floro for now."

"Speaking of money, I almost forgot." Anna said as she reached into a small pocket in her dress and pulled out two plastic cards. "Victoria told me to give you these. It should be enough to support the two of you for a semester." She said handing them to Kenny. She would have given one to Cindy but the girl had already begun to wonder further into the house. "This is a nice house, simple but cozy." Cindy stated as she finally reached the two back rooms. She entered the smaller room of the two and stared at the back wall curiously. There were shades pulled down over a large window and glass door. Eagerly Cindy raced up to it and pulled the string to see what was on the other side. "Wow.." She gasped when she saw the landscaping of the backyard. Instantly she began to fantasize about a romantic moonlite stroll with her master over the bridge. "I want this Room!" She called out, claiming her spot loud enough for the entire house to hear.

Anna laughed as they walked through the house. She was practically attached to Kenny's side as they left the bags in the front for now. "I think she found her room." Anna mused. "So I guess that means this one is yours." She said as she steped into Kenny's empty room. As soon as they were in she turned to face him, slide her arms around his neck, and gave Kenny a deep passionate kiss. She could not help herself. The thought of having to leave him there for so long was sad and made her want him more than usual. She just wanted to feel his warm lips on hers, his human touch for a last time.

"I'll show you all the places to shop tomorrow, I hav eto buy more wood for the bridge anyw ays." Altain said to the coupel, only moments before Cidny claimed her room, the angel leavign the two to peak into what was nwo Cindys livigns space. "You know this room gets colder than the others." EH stated informativly as he pointe dto eh glass wall. "That whole area lacks insolation meaning the nigth air is hardly blocked otu fo thsi room. Better buy yourself a quilt or space heater." Eh added befeor stepping otu of the room to his. "I hadn;t been expectign you guys to come at night. Unpack when you want but as for me I'm headign to bed." HE yelled out befeor he closse dhsi door and fell upon hsi bed sighing as he rolled onto hsi back, eh ha dspent all day movign the equipment across, though he hadn't let on, his body was achign and soar when they came and the surprise after surprise jsut mentaly fatigued him as bad as he was physicaly.

KEnny sustaiend the kiss as logn as possible,. his arms ahd been aroudn her the moemtn befoer the kiss had started and now he simmply cuppled her but, not wishing turn their acts to vulgar too quickly now. His wish was the same as hers, to make their last meeting linger as long as possible. "how much longer do you think we have?" Kenny asked sofltly as he pressed his forhead upon hers to the tip of their nosses touched, his voice jsut louder then hsi breath. "till the sun comes up and takes you form me again?" He finished before peckign her on the lips, soft and short, allowing her to answer.

"Hmm... Oh its alright." Cindy stated as she glanced back at the angel from her large window. "I'm cold blooded anyway." She mused reminding him that she was a vampire so cold weather did not really affect her. She stated before she went into back into the living room to grab her bags and bring them into her room. It was late at night so naturally she was wide awake. She knew she should probably get used to sleeping at night with the school starting so soon but she was too excited to sleep. So, after peeking in on Kenny and Anna for a few minutes, she decided to spend the rest of her night unpacking.

Anna looked deeply into his eyes before closing hers and exhaling a soft sigh. "Yes... As soon as the sun rises I will fade away, back to the manor." She barely wanted to speak those soft tragic words. It was one of those times where it was depressing to be a ghost. "We have a few hours. Lets try not to think about it and enjoy the time we have." She said before kissing him once more. Anna and Kenny took advantage of ever moment they had and as predicted, the girl faded away as soon as the sun began to rise.

It only took two hours to unpack everything. After that Cindy was all alone and bored. The walls of the house were fairly thin and she could hear her Master and his love moaning on the other side. It should have been her with him. but soon Anna would be gone so she tried not to think about it and layed down in her makeshift bed to try and sleep purely out of boredom. It worked, for a short while. Two or three hours later the sun peeked brightly through the large glass wall. Cindy hissed, wincing her eyes as the sun beat down on her. She should have remembered to close the blinds. With a groan she sat up and rubbed her tired droopy eyes. She wanted to go back to sleep but she knew she shouldn't. This as the first day of a new life. One where she was supposed to be up during the day. It was time she tried getting used to it. The real reason she stayed up was because she knew Kenny would be up soon as well. "What can I wear for Master today." She said aloud as she crawled over to her suitcase and began to dig. She knew it was a special day for Kenny. He was more excited about living here than she was and when he woke this morning she wanted him to completely forget Anna.

"Perfect." Cindy mused as she quickly changed into a light orange mini t shirt that looked as if the bottom half had been torn of but had elastic that held it snugge agaisnt her waistling and a pleated plade orange and black skirt that came up short enough to show her laced panties when she bends over. Orange was his favorite color so she just knew he could hot help but like it. She pulled on an especially soft pair of light orange knee highs and slide down the hallway and into Kenny's room. There was no point in shoes this early in the morning.

Kenny was still asleep. Cindy smiled as she quitley tiptoed over and knelt beside his blanket. She reached out to shake him awake, then hesisitated. She could do better than this. Quietly she slide under the covers to lay in front of the boy. She smiled as she stared at him. He was so cute when he slept. Her icy cold lips puckered and kissed him on the forehead. "Good morning Master." She coed when she saw him stir.

The cold lips were unmistakable, the boy didn't even have to open his eyes to realize who it was thtat was waking him, s smirk grew on his face as he thought ofo a way to tease the girl. groanign softly as he scooted unde rthe blankets so hsi head was by her bosom, his ahdns runnign down her side as eh snuggled in to the pillows. "mmm Anna, why sooo early?" He groaned otu in protest, purposefully mistakignthe girl, keepign his eyes closed the whole time to try and trick her into htinking he was till in a sleepign stupor.

Alktain was glad heis room was half way across the house fromhis new guests, thankfully he couldnt hear any sounds, but one tiem itneh nigth he woek to go to the bathroom and he could hear the distinct rythmic thudding that reverberating through the house, makign him leave a mental note to sound proof their rooms to an extent later. Other than tha the nigth went smoothly for him, a good nights sleep was all he neede dto wake in a better mood, getting up an hour after sun rise to begin cooking dinner, he had no clue what the two ate, but bacon was always good, he had yet to see a non vegitarian turn down bacon. Taht and it was one of the few things he actualy had in his barren fridge.

Cindy frowned at the name. That frown quickly turned to a pout when she realized he wasn't just mistaking her for Anna but he was dreaming about the girl. That was even worse. She glanced down at his hand with a slight smile. It was nice none the less. She paused a moment and let him snuggle into her as she thought about what to do about this. It was time she gave him an early morning present to get his mind totally off Anna. But with his head snug in her chest she could not just move away. So she lifted her sock covered knee and rubbed it up between his legs, against his morning wood. "This isn't Anna. The sun is rising Master. Wakey Wakey." She encouraged as she tried lifting his head from her chest to wake him this time leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

Kenny couldn't help but crack a smirk inteh girls bossom as he felt her knee press up agsint him, he had to admit she was doign a good job trying to get him. Teh smirk slipsped away to try and hide bakc itno a sleepign stupor as she moved hsi hea dup to kisser, crackign his eye sslowly with a groan. "Cindy... we can't do this." He shispered out upon her lips, he so wished to let her finish what she was doing, but figured it was best to get it out and done with as quickly as possible as he pusshed aaway with a yawn and sat up. "WE came here to get away fromt eh Mansion and that life fro a while didn't we?" He asked in a amtter of fact tone befeor continueing as he stood up abruptily, makign sure she wouldnt pin him to the ground as he stretched out with another large yawn.

Cindy's lips curled into a smile as she felt his warm lips on hers. But then he said no and quickly pulled away. Cindy blinked confused. Why was he pulling away from her. She sat up trying to listen even though she did not like what she heard. "Yes, I suppose you could say that." She said hesistantly. "But Master..." She quickly crawled forwards and pulled up on her knees in front of him. "I am not doing this because I have to Master. It is not because of the mansion" She said as looked up at him with her fingers curled into the him of his boxers. She looked alot like a begging pup. "I want to please you Master. I want you to start off your day feeling good." She said as she quickly tugged the elastic down to free his cock.

Kenny couldn;t help but sigh in dismay as she crawled up and yanked at his boxers, he heard her case as he stpped back out of the fabric and walked over to his suitcas eto pull out a new pare and slip them on as he spoke. "If you want to please me then stop calling me your master, stop following me around like a lost puppy when you hardly even know me." Kenny explained in a calm voice, trying to keep it soft though, knowing how easilyt he blode could get hurt. "do you even know my full name? do you knwo my favorite season? and why? how about somethign simple like favorite food? Because i can't answer any of those for you." HE said while walkign to the door and lookign back at her. "Doesn't it jsut feel wrong? how long have we been doing this and do we really knwo anythign abotu each other?" He asked, he went for the doorknob to turn it befeor siging and turnigna roudn to lean on it, his forhead in the palm of his hand. "You know, I jsut want to live a slightly mroe normal life this year, back how it was before the mansion.. It doesn't mean i dont want sex, it jsut means.. i want something more from life THAN sex." HE finally explaiendbefore slipping out of the roomw ith antoehr sigh, this one though was heavy, worried on how the little blonde would handle his weigthed words, thought eh smellof bacon perked himup as he headed stright for the kitchen.

"I-"Cindy held her tongue as her master went on and on about how she did not know him. She sad back onto her bottom with a hurt look on her face. How could he say they did not know each other? They had been together since she was turned. Mentally she tried answering each question he brought up. So she did not know about his favorite season, she had not been in the mansion a full year to go through all of them. Though she guessed winter since it was his birthday and christmas. He seemed to really like christmas. So what if she did not know his favorite food. She was hardly around him when he ate. It was not that important to know. She wondered if Anna knew. When he asked about her, well she had always been so worked up about him she never really stopped to think about herself.
Her body seemed to slump even deeper as he talked about life before the mansion. A sickeningly lonely feeling started to grow inside her when she thought about her old life. She tried remembering her friends and family, her sexless virgin life. She wondered if they missed her. And then before she knew it she blinked and Kenny was gone.
For the longest minute ever she sat in the still silence of his empty room staring at the door. She has spent her entire vampire life on her hands and knees worshiping the deserving man who saved her from the wicked Victoria. Now that they were out of the mansion, alone together, he was pushing her away. He wanted more than sex. If that was what he wanted then thats what she would give him.
After a few minutes of sulking she decided not to let this get her down. This was going to be a new start for them. A new school away from the other scary vampires. It would be just her and her Master learning as much as they could about each other. This was actually starting to excite her.
The real question was, how to start? She began to get up to follow Kenny into the kitchen but paused. She had no good reason to be in the kitchen. If she went there he would think she was following him again. But how was she going to learn about him if she didn't?

Cindy caught a glance at his open suit case. No, that was wrong. It was an invasion of privacy. Wasn't it? He did tell her to get to know him better yet to stop following him. He would not mind as long a she put it all back the way it was before. Besides he left it open so its practically an invitation to take a peek. And he did not mind the maids cleaning his room, this was practically the same thing. She rationalized as she crawled over to his suitcase and carefully began to dig inside in hopes of finding a journal or something informative of the sort.

"So your not a vampire, that or you really like bacon." Altain chuckled out as he slid the plate of bacon across the table as Kenny sat down. "I was gettign curious as to what species you were." THe angel added as he turne dot he fridge. "what do you want to drink?"

"straight forward arent you? can't I just be a normal human going to this school?" Kenny asked in a jokingly hurt tone as he took the plate , half of a peice of bacon gone befeor Altain got to teh fridge. "Water is fine."

"It's not that you can't be human living here." Altain cleare dup as he closed teh fridge and went to eth sink. "It's just you cna't live at THAT mansion and still be human." Altain added, followedby a lowed chuckle from his new guest as he slid the glass of water to him.

"You are right my friend, and if i were human i would have been undead by my first month there." Kenny replied with another chuckle as he took another peice of bacon. "Yeah I'm a lycanthrope, the mistress claimed me as her pet, I got as many privleges as a master there, even gave me my own maid." Kenny said gesturing to his room. "but after a few years there you need a change of pace ya know." Kenny stated witha sigh as he lened bakc itn eh chair, proping iton its two hind legs as he kicked a foot onto eh table. "So what are you then? I don't think the Mistress woudl have allowed a well paying human around Cindy, she still.. Isn't completly trained." Kenny admited, though as he spoke his stomach seemed to empty, it was almost sickening talkign about Cindy liek that outside fo the mansion, like a pet or a slave isntead of a human. "I'm sorry.. I mean.. she is still young... she hasn't goten her urges under control." HE added as he slipepd back onto for legs and slumped over the table. "THe mansion gets to you after a while, and nto in a godo way ya know?"

"Oh a werewolf, tha explaisnthe empty plate." Altian mused as he picked up what used to be a full plate of bacon and takign it toe h sink, listenign tothe boy go hi and then low in his speech. "It's understandable you live in a plac eliek that and your going to pick up their speech after a while, and anyways." Altain turned aroudn and spread his wings as he spread otu hsi hands." God forgive syou." HE said befoer chuckling and walking passed teh awstruck wolf, pattign him ont he shoulder as he passed. "Get ready, I'll show you guys which shops are the best but then I have to g, I got to set up my class room" Teh angel said befeor slipping into his room.

Taht left Kenny to think out what he jsut said and saw for a second before he got up, downign the rest of the water and heading back to his room.

Cindy spent breakfast going through Kenny's stuff. She was careful to try keeping everything neat and in it's place as much as possible. She did not learn much from going through his clothes besides what she had already known. He like orange and she knew by how often her wore his normal clothes already which were his favorite. Disappointingly there was nothing useful to her. At the last moment a leather bound book caught her eye. She peeked at the door to make sure Kenny was still distracted. Hesitated for a moment, once again her conscious urging her to be cautious about invading his privacy. She would die again if he ever got a hold of her diary. Her curiousity was stronger than her conscious right now. Her need to please her master was even stronger. This was for him, she convinced herself before opening the pages. Once again it was disappointing. The journal was new, it only had one date filled. It was better than nothing. Using her vampire senses she quickly read over the words, shut the book, and then once again just sat there.

It had said the same thing he was trying to tell her earlier. He wanted them to try living as human as a life as possible. Completely opposite of the mansion. It sounded fun, but she had been trained in the mansion for so long she was not sure she could be that normal. He wanted to go out and meet people. He was especially eager to learn.
Cindy heard Altain leaving the kitchen and realized she needed to get out of that room. She quickly slide the Diary back in his back. Then in a vampiric flash she was back in her room. She slide on a pair of black heels and stepped back out into the hallway as Kenny came by. "Ready?" She asked as she grabbed a purse by her door. "M-Kenny... What is your favorite season?" She asked him curiously. It appeared now that she was returning to her normal self as if what happened earlier had not really happened. Really, Cindy was a little happy. This new place was going to give her a chance to get to know her Kenny even better than she ever would have in the mansion.

Kenny couldnt help but msirk, he hadnt seen ehr pas sby but the quick wiff of the girls perfume gave ti away, that and as he stepepd into his room it still reeked of her, nothing bad but he knew she had been in there the whole time. He didnt think much of it though as eh went to grab a pair of dark blue jeans, faded at eh knees, with a normal T-shirt, the quicksilver symbol on it and a fur lined hoodie befoer stepping out with a sighseeing Cindy waiting for him. "My favorite season is Fall, I.." "why ar eyou dressed as a slutty pumpkin?"
Altain interupted as he stepped out in his usualy attire, whtie pants white button up short sleeve top and a dark blue tie on as he looked over cindy, a bewildered face on. "seriously though whats with all the orange?" Altain asked as he headed straightfor the front door. "And do you mind driving Kenny? I cna give you the directions there." Altain asked as he got eh door for the werewofl who couldnt help but chuckle by the angels response to Cindys get up. "Lay off her, atleast she isnt some well dressed snowflake." Kenny retored befoer nodding. 'Yeah sure I will drive.... though dont you gottah head to school?"
"No worries, i'll jsut fly of when you guys get ther, i just dotn want you two driving aimlessly around town."

Cindy was speechless when Altain interupted her Master. Her expression spoke much louder than words. She was surprised. After the first two impressions she had of him, at the mansion and the night before, he was more blunt and free spoken than she had given him credit for. Her glowing red cheeks said the rest. She waited until he had passed her to glance down at her outfit. Was she too slutty? She wondered. What if she embarrassed Kenny going out like that? Then again it never embarrassed him before. "I like orange." She shyly tried to reply without looking as if she was insulted and to hide the fact that it was Kenny's favorite color. Kenny's laughing did not help, but his comeback put a smile on her lips. "Thanks." She murmered to Kenny, hopeing Altain would not hear. Then she walked with the boys to the car. This time she sat in the back seat and let Altain call shotgun so he could give Kenny directions. As she closed the door something wonderful poped into her head. She was going shoping alone with Kenny. No mistress, no Anna, and no Altain. Just her and Kenny, she already knew she was going to love this school.

Altain couldn't help but feel a little guilty after seeing Cindy's sadened face as she walked out, he had said what he said in a light hearted humor, he hadn't expected her to go into a depression over the sentence. Though for some reason it felt too awkward to apologize now especialy sense they were already int eh car. "Just head downt eh main freeway, we only8 have one, and the exit is pretty obvious." Altain explaiend as Kenny sped off. "see rigth there, Town exit, nothing much else to it." Altain said with a chuckle allowing Kenny to turn off the exit a few minutes later, they had been the only car on the freeway so Kenny had takent eh liberty f makign hsi own speed limit of 90 miles an hour, jsut to tezt out his new car.
"why is it so cold if this place is climated controls?" Kenny asked as eh began to crank up the heat whiel slowing down the car as they passed through a few empty dorm blocks.
"The school is trying to get those not from earth used to the climate change, seeign as how heaven, hell and otehr planars usualy don't have such a drastic change to them, atleast nto seasonal changes." TYeh angel explained to what seemed an all too curious wherewolf. "We have also taken up some new spells for the enviorment, you wil see most of the area will get an autum feel to it as the days progress, even rain and maybe snow, but then we have areas liek the schools swimming pool, which will never freeze over and never snow at, and even will obtain a summers heat when there are swimming tournaments so as not to hinder the athletes." Altain explained as they finally exeted the ghost town of dorm buildings, they had been the more middle class dorms, for the students who worked full time at the stores or even worked as managers, the buildings themselves had been made to look as if they were made of brick with vines crawling up them to give a certain schol town charm to them and usualy ran only 3 floors high unlike the lower class dorms Altain had been livign int eh semester before.
"well its good to know we will still have swim lessons this semester, was hoping to see what kind of swim wear the girls wuld be wearing." Kernny mused witha chuckle as they took a left and began headign down the main street of the town, it was as it was named a town look, unlike the sky scrapers of the city section a few blocks away, few of thes buildings ran more than two floors high, they sold cheaper products, msot of them hand made by the students themselves, unliek the city area which sold brand names, those which ran for higher prices only due tot eh fact ofthe labor it took to bring most products through the portal.
"Believ eme you will be pleased, there is no dress code for what you can OR can't wear at the swimming pool." ALtain replied witha slysmirk as both boys chuckled." anyways thsi is probably your best bet, I don't know how much money you two were given but these all should run cheaper, only problem is most stuff coems already built, i don't know if you car can fit a wood bed frame." Altain said as Kenny pulel dup to a parking spot, ironicly infront of the first furniture store they found. "Technology and other luxuries will be sold down int eh city district, there are a few diners here if you two get hungery... and as for the lass in back, they do sell pouches of blood, just look at that vending machine over there." Altain explaiend as he got otu fo the car, even openign the door for cindy as he pointed ot eh vending machien a few feet away, inside she would find a display of what looekd like caprisuns in aluminum pouches, but each were labeled after a blood, the top row having human with each differnt blodo type the second having cow, deer, and other live stock, and under that were some 'flavored' pouches and 'fat free' ones though altain had no clue how blood could be any mroe fat free, the vending machien was smaller than most buit kept in a good condition. "we get a few vampires , and i heard they stirre dup some health issues before the shcool began puting int eh vendign machines, every food place around carries atleast one blood type as well so you should be fine." Altain informed the girl befoer turnign and nodding at Kenny who seemd to have made it tot eh vendign machine befeor the girl could, the boys eyes sparklign with intrigue as he looked throught eh flavors.
"You didnt have breakfast this mornign Cindy, C'mon why not try one." Kenny mused excitedly as he wave dhte girl over, his curiousity at it smax.
This is where i leav eyou two." Altin said calmly as Kenny stepped back to let Cindy looka at the machine. "I migth see you on campus if yu decide to visit today, if not then see youa t home." He said as a goodbye as he shookt he where wolfs hand before takign flight, leavign the two to shop ont heir own.

Cindy was quit in the back mainly because Kenny was busy talking with Altain. That and she was preoccupied looking at the campus as they drove. The little shopping area was quaint. It was definitely different then shopping at the mall back at home. She giggled as she watched Kenny run up to the vending machine. She loved how excited the got over the littlest things. Though now that he mentioned it she could use a snack. "Alright." She said as she scurried over beside Kenny. She had to admit she was a little curious herself. As she looked over the packets she wondered which to chose. Having had human before she decided to try something different. She did not want animal blood. Too many vampires had told her it just was not satisfying and left you weaker than human blood. So she decided to go with the flavored ones at the bottom. "Hmm... How about the cheeseburger flavored." She decided as she put some money in, pushed the button, and retrieved the pouch from the bottom.

Cindy shot out her fangs and was about to sink them into the pouch when she noticed the straw on the back. She giggled and decided to go the more civilized route in using the straw. She took a sip and paused to reflect on the taste. Kenny was staring at her as if waiting for some amazing reaction. "It's not bad. I really does taste like I'm drinking a cheeseburger." She humored. "Though its not nearly as good as yours." She mused. "Kenny... What's your favorite drink?" She asked him curiously.

"you..do knwo you can jsut eat a cheeseburger." Kenny mused with a soft chuckle. "I've seen Allison eat food many a time, have you tried ti sense you were turned?" Kenny asked as he browsed through the window of the furniture store, a smirk slippin on hsi face as she asked her secodn question. He should have expected her to be blunt like that. "I would have to say Mug Root beer woudl be, my favorite soda atleast." Kenny mused as he glanced over to Cindy. "I know you can;t feel it but you migth want to dress in warmer looking clothes atleast." Kenny said brinign up what had been bugging him for abit of the ride. "Pluss I think you would look adorabel all bundled up." He mussed as he began heading to the door.

Cindy shook her head "I tried a long time ago but it kind of tasted like ... eating dirt." She told him before he answered her question. She glanced through the window at the furniture and then into her reflection. So Altain's comment had rubbed off on Kenny. She sighed then put on a smile as she quickly caught up with him in the store. "I guess that means we will have to go shopping for a new outfit next." She stated cheerfully while thinking of the bright side. She looped an arm into his and drunk the blood pack in the other hand while they began to browse through the shop. Then entire time they were in the shop she asked one question after the next. They were little questions ranging from favorite movies and books to his favorite sports teams and foods. The only breaks he got between subjects were when highly strange and unusual pieces of furnature caught her attention which usually caught his as well. It was difficult to leave the store empty handed but they had agreed to look in more than one of the furnature stores before buying anything.

Kenny wasn't as quick to giving Cindy her answers as he had been earlier, only because he felt it a little pushed. It was fine if she tried to get to know him but she had become more like a reporter, inerigator, or a damned twenty questions game. His only relief woudl be when she got distracte dby a peice of furniture or when he did, half way through he began fakign his interest in some of the furniture jsut tot change the topic, the most disapointing though was to see that a vamprie was workignt eh register, it made sense now why the store was so close tot he blood machine and he had hoped to see a mroe, excitign exotic race, instead he had the two vampries gossip abit as he stepepd outside plotting their next route, it wasnt long till he felt cindy wrap around his arm again. "This was the only large furniture store open on this block, we could drive aroudn town abit or head to the city what do you think?" Kenny mused curiously, just happy to be able to ask the question for once.

"Hmm.." Cindy was oblivious to any hint that Kenny did not want to answer her questions or that it bothered him at all. She was learning about Kenny and that was all that really concerned her. "Let's drive around town first." Cindy suggested as she wrapped her arm around him slide her fingers between his. It looked as if they were a couple. It made Cindy blush as she looked into the window across the street. He had not pulled away, that was a good sign. "We can go to the city this afternoon." She suggested. Just the thought of being able to make plans for the evening instead of night brought a smile to her face. It was nice to finally stand in the sunlight, even if it was artificial.

"Okay well town it.. is...." Kennys sentence traield off as he stared into the window acrossthe street, gazing rigth passed their reflection to see the shop owner insid eas his eyes went wide and a grin grew upon his face. "WE HAVE TO GO INT THERE!" HE exclaiemd with litle warnign, hsi figners unravlign from hers as he ran across teh street and straight into the grocery store. Inside stood a startled girl, her hair green , made entirly of what looked like leaves, her skin a pale purple and her stratled emerald eyes wide as could be fromt he man that just bust in, makign ehr take two steps back with ehr hind legs and straight out with her front, the reason she had caught Kennys eyes, her waist seemde to melt down itno a darker purple fur as her body warped into that of a deers, a dryad, or atleast one kidn he had seen in games, he couldnt beleive they looke dso similair, of course she wore normal clothes, a tight tank top that frileld out at the bottom to hide the connection, eahc of ehr ankles decorated with a braclet of some kind, and her hair leaves pulled backa nd actualy braided like a rope of vines. "You..Your'e beautiful! what are you?" Kenny exclaimed, forgeting to evne say hello as he circled her. "i-is your hair really the same material as plants? is it yoru hair of some kind of symbiotic relationship wiht plants?" KEnny aske dhis questions spilling out faster than cindies earlier as he looked the girl up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom