Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Learning 2 Mend a Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy kept a satisfied grin on his face as he watched the girls pale perky ass disapear intot he bathroom before he decided to pull himself up and drag himself to hisstill unpacked bags to pull out a towel. he was soar, his muscles screamign from their deprivation of oxygen, unlike hsi vampire lover he was still living and even with his lycanthrope blood there was still a limit, he was far from it but still he could feel his muscles getitng stiffer nwo that eh excitment had ended.
Kenny spent a few minutes tryign to soake up the poo of cum as best he could, almost certain it would leave a stain as he rolled the side of hsi bed over the spot, a chuckle slipping from his lips as he heard the soft commotion itn eh bathroom. "She is always up to something." HE mused as he drapped a sheet over his new bed, tuckign int he sides to make it look as neet as possible before he threw a cumforter over it and pulled out four pillows form his shopping bag, he only needed two though he figured most nights cindy would fidn a way to sneak in if he didn;t have a girl over. With the bed as presentable as possible he finlly decided to slowly swing opent eh bathroom door.
"are you trying to butter me up or soemthing?" Kenny chuckled out as he stepepd intot eh dim flickerign ligth of the candles that covere dthe bathroom, an amused smirk on his face as headed to the tub to see if she even got the water ready in her excitment.

Cindy had just finished lighting the last candle when Kenny walked into the room. His chuckle was all she needed to hear to know the spontaneous plan was a success. "Why? Is it working?" She asked Kenny curiously as she walked up behind him. Her arms suddenly wrapped around his waist and she hugged Kenny from behind. Her large cold chests smooshed against his back. His body heat sent a warm feeling through her body as she snuggled against him. She rested her head against his neck and inhaled a big wiff of the smelly sweaty werewolf. "Do you feel buttered?" She asked curiously though after a few minutes he heard her snicker as her arms unwrapped from him. The line replayed in her mind and she just could not remain serious about it. Cindy fell quiet again as she pictured scenes from old movies. Romantic candle lite scenes did not usually have alot of giggling. She sat on the edge of the tub and slide over so that she could be in front of her master. Then she slowly stood and wrapped her arms around his neck, her eyes met with his and she leaned forwards hinting him for a kiss. Her hightened senses made notice again to the mixed smell of cum and sweet in the room. "You should know..." She said hesiatantly. "Your really smelly and sticky" She told him as she felt her arms stick to him.

"Like buttered toast" Kenny retorted jokingly only moemtns before the girl lsot her seriousness, a satisfied smirk curlign on his lip as she walked aroudn him tot eh bath. "Maybe we should get you in some acting classes." Kenny joked just tryign to rub in her little failed atempt as he followe dher perky little ass tot eh water, watching her test the tempature before she came back up and wrapped around him, he neede dno qeue, his lips already half way to hers when she leaned forward, a frown on his as he puleld away. "well your not a bed of roses either little missy, vampires sweat too." He poked out his tongue in retort befoer goign in antoehr kiss, lettign their lips brush for an instant befoer pulligna way to show his usual sly grin. "well if i'm so smelly what do you ahve planned to cure it? you are after all the reason i'm covere din your feminine hoeny." He mused in a softer voice his forehad touchign ehrs before he slipepd from her arms dipping down aroudn ehr to finally step int eh wter and slide in slowly, givign a kidding frown as he looke dup at her his lover half submerged int he water. "What no bubble?"

The second kiss she welcome instantly and scrunched her nose for a moment before straightening her facial features as he spoke again. "Hmm...I recommend a thurough scrub down." She said turning as he got in and nodding her head as she approved her own idea. "I will just have to wash you from head to toe. I won't leave a single inch unattented." She confessed as she slide her body into the heated water. She had just settled in when he mentioned bubbles. "Bubbles!" She jumped as if he scared her. "I knew i forgot something." She bit her thumb while looking around the room. Where would the bubble bath be? Perhaps she had seen some in the cabinet. "Wait right here." She was reluctant to get out, but stood up anyway. She turned to get out, paused, then turned back to kiss Kenny on the forhead. "Don't move." She told him before she climbed out and bent down to shuffle through the bottom cabinets. Seconds later he heard an excited squeel of success, one she tried to keep hushed. Then she hurried and paused remembered this was supposed to be romantic. So she calmly got back in the tub but this time she went straight to Kenny. Gently she settled down into his lap, turned the foscet on with her toes and pored some of the bubble bath under the foscet. "Now we have bubbles." She smile.

KEnny sat their patiently though he put on a pute and crossed hsi arms as she came back as if she had taken too long jsut to torment eh poor girl, the moemtn she slipped in an tunred away from him hsi grin was back, his chin on her shoulder as he wraped hsi armsaroudn ehr waste to watch ehr work. "there's my monkey girl with her magical toes." /he teased as he nuzzled erh neck watchign her work the focet, he wasn't too surprised wiuth how she worked them durign forplay though he had never thougth she used her feet liek that outside of sex. hsi hands were impatient though and even befor ethe bubbles covered the surface of the water thy were playign with her bossom cupping teh bottom of her breast sand slappign them soflty up so they would break teh surface with rythmic soft splashes. "mmmm now that we are all set what do you ahve planned ?" He mused curiously woidnerign hwo far thsi girl had planned ahead while he took the tiem to cup a small cloud of bubbles and drop them softly on erh bossom watchign playfuly for a second before hsi ahdns came down to pop the cloud and rubt he soiap over the perfect orbs.

Cindy leaned back into Kenny's neck and snuggled back against him. She loved when he played with her blessed bossems. Her love for bubble bath made the moment even better. "Well.." She cupped her hands in the bubbles and blew them out her hand with a giggle. "I'm gonna start up here." She mused as she put a hand full of bubbles on his head but head up and stole another kiss. Cindy reluctantly pulled herself up out of his embrace so that she could turn herself around and face him. Scooping up more bubbles she cupped her hands around his cheeks and slowly circled her finger around his lip. Her head tilted to the side and her tongue stuck out the side of her lips as if she was concertrating on molding a masterpiece. After accomplishing a fine pink bubble mostache and beard to go with the bubble on his head she spoke again. "There, now you look very manly." She gave a stern nodded of approval. Seconds later came the giggles. She could never stay serious for long and there werewolf looked silly with pink foam facial hair. Cindy scooped both her hands over the surface of the water and dropped it on his mid chest. "Boop!" She made the sound for fun effects as she played around.
"Now too..." She trailed off when she realized the sponge was no longer in her hand. Her eyes glanced around the rim of the tub. Nothing. She must have dropped it in the water. Bitting her bottom lips Cindy layed her body flat in the large tub and felt her hands around under the bubbles. She basically pulled herself around in a circle for a good long minute before her hand felt the round object with the little rope attached. "Found it!" Her arm flew up and a light sprinkle of water splashed. "Now, as I was saying, it's time to get ride of that manly... smell." She crawled over to Kenny and started with his arms to gently bath him down. She ran the soapy sponge over his abs in a circular motion then her hand, as if it had a mind of its own traveled further south. In no time she found the buried treasure. The sponge rubbed horizontally over the top of the water snake then Cindy eagerly squeezed her little hand between his thigh to scrub between the crevices of his family jewls. She scrubbed and circled one jewl for a good long minute or two, her big blue eyes watching kenny's reaction curiously before going to the other and for now, ignoring the big water snake in between. After all she had to be thurough and make sure he was clean.

Kenny gave a soft smile as she played around, chukclign as she put the bubbles over hsi face. She was adorable, but a the same time it ws almsot too childish, he didn;t much mind, it was nice to see Cindy back in her normal mood after the fight. But at the same time he was curious if the girl woudl ever mature, and if she did would he still like her.The thougths were pushed away as he heard the soap drop and laugehd as he watched fhr girl fumbel aroudn for the soap. "You wouldn't last too seocnds ina prison." He retorted jokingly when she finally found the sponge. He then lay back and enjoyed her slow bath, lettign her play with his body though he stopped her when ever she rubebd his member for too long reminding her. "It does us no goof cleanign if the water is dirty..
After the bath he got wrappe dher with a towel hugigng her withe h fabric as he dried ehr off bfore shooing her awya to get dressed and ready for bed as he dried himself alone, comign out only in boxers to see her in her new onsie. as expecrte dthey curle dup with eahc other in bed , him spooing her, hsi hands slowly runign over her breasts petting the soft fabric that hid her lovely pillows underneath

Kenny awoke to Cindy;s head burried into his chest, the blonde curled up as close to him as she could. A smile crackign his lips as he slipped away slowly, pulling a pillow from behind him and swappign hsi body for the pillow befoer the vamprie would notice. the heavy sleeper slowly wrappign her arms aroudnt eh pillow before she squeezed it and let out an almost inaudible sigh. Teh werewolf then rolled otu of bed as quite as he could, figuring he could make some breakfast before his lovign leech awoke.

Altain had been thankful for his sound spell that night, for every tiem he woudl step otu of his room he would see the ligths on teh cindys low moanin, a soft stab to his heart remembering the semester before with Luna, the lonliness had been fine over the brake, he had nothign to remind him of his old relationship, but these two rabbits always going at it it mad ehim envious, jealous and lonely. teh mixture of emotion mad teh angel restless hsi sleep shalow and short forcign him up int eh mornign ina cold sweat, a dream that had vividly forced him to remember his past, before earth. he was restless, uneasy he had to get out of the house so he dressed up in sweats and a tank top and head otu intot eh hall only to turn striaght into the werewolf leaving his room in awrinkled jeans and a normal T.

"Surprised you're up this early after last night" Altain chuckled out leaving he wolf with a confused look.
"Shit were we really that loud last night?" Kenny apologized as he followed the angel down the hall, scrathcing his neck awkwardly.
"No, well yes and no... I think I've found magic users don't knwo what sound proofing is.. The walls are thin." altian explaine das he knocke don the buildign wall. "Seems liek they are used to relying on spells for such trivial things." He added witha shrug as he turned the hall to head to the front door, leaving the wolf confused fro a second.
"I guess that's true... but.. wait.. you're not gonna eat anything before heading out" Kenny asked as he stopped at teh fridge, watchign the angel curiously as he got hsi shoes on.
"Nah I usually go for a jog first, work up a hunger. Pluss i need to stay fit For the P.E. class I will be teaching. any ways.. wana coem along?" Altain offered as he stood up and opened the door.
"Sure why not" Kenny shrugged as he headed to teh door to join the angel on a jog.

Half an hour later the two finally decided to stop, both of them dropping har don a bench to catch their breaths, the wolfboy smart neough to grab waters before they left, tossed one to the angel before chugging his own.
"So whats up with you baggign on cindy like that yesterday?"Kenny asked finally breakignthe silence that had been going on betweent hem teh whole time and cuasing the angel to spit out his water, leaving the angel stammerign for a second.
"I...well.... You..od know ...I mena.. no offense but you do know Cindy is.. well... a prostitute right? I mean.... I... some one paid.. for her to have sex with me a few motnhs back." Altian said tryign to be as polite as possibel with it though he could not think of a better term than prostitute, looking over to Kenny expecitng a punch or soem kidn of violent retaliation, instead to hsi surprises he foudn the wolf abotu to burst into laughter. "I...what's so funny? I don't get it.?"
"Oh, it's jsut, did you really not know who we were? I mean if you know where cindy works didn;t you release Victoria with us int he beginign? We live in... well That's not important rigth now, rigth now i am more curious as to who paid for Cindy for YOU, last i checked she was a pricey one." Kenny added bringign the questions back to Altain who looked as baffled as ever now, not able to understand how, essentially sex slaves, had gotten the pristiege to be able to get intot thsi school, then again he figured Ferus migth have had something todo with it.
"Well it wasn't her that really amd eit awkward , Cindy jsut reminds me of... I guess It's best to start formt eh beginign migth help explain how i had a 'night' with cindy." Altain then spent he next ten minutes going through his whoel semesterwith luna, the visit to the mansion and everythign that conspired. Once it was done the angel looked over to kenny only to recieve a swift slap to the back of his head.
"YOU IDIOT, a few months sexign up a girl for and you think you love her, and to top it off you're angery at her for gettign revenge on you for RAPING HER BEST FRIENd. Are you soem kind of idiot?"Kenny exclaiemd , nto furious but pieved at the angels ignorance. "Shit man an di thought i was bad with how i handled girl... seems liek you need to get laid, get that kink of hate out of your balls." Kenny grumbled out. "There is a nice dryad a met...though...nah you probably wouldn be enough for her."
"Hey what does that mean?" Altain exclaiemd as he rubebd the back of his soar head lookign up at he werewofl afte the last comment.
"I mean have you sent he size of the males, I think iw as barely able to satisfy her how do you expect-"
"No not that I mean who are you to judge if i was in lvoe with ehr or not? It's not like you knw the feeling, you're a pimp from what i can tell, all you seem to do is fuck, hell form what i can tell you hafve fucked three difrfrent girls in two days, why should i be takign love advices form- GAH" Altainw as cut short as kenny slapped the angel itn eh abck of the head again.
"SERIOUSLY less than a semester, what are you Romeo and juliet, though i guess i shouldnt be talking It's not liek I haven;t done stupid things for love." Kenny said witha shrug, altains curiousity peeked once more.
"You've seent he mansion, or atleast a little bit of it so you know what it is used for, But I bet you didn;t know how they lure in their new... employees." Kenny said figuring he shoudl start formt he begining. "the mistress of the mansion weaves tales of teh hosue beign haunted or cursed, so fools like me wander into there on dares, it seems most of the time the victims are fed upon , maybe even turned if the mistress lieks them.... " Kenny paused contemplating on telling altain Cindys origin, but int he end decidedagaisnt it as he continued. "any ways I fell forth e trap, but hte ghost girl that the mistress uses to lure people in.. well she took a likign to me... soon enough after a week the msitress caught us and well after a while lets say I was stuck int eh mansion as a play thing for her.. she kept me alive only because of the ghost anna...Though that Time stuck at the mansion i was a personal sex toy to pretty much every maid in the mansion, surprisingly never for a client. any ways in that time I saw Cindy turned to a vamprie.. as well as help train a pair of twins who have fallen for me, and befriended the head chef there who treats me like a little brother.. a sexually active little broher... and these are onlyt he vampries I saw on a normal bases... Either way is I'm split sexually and emotionaly between these girls, I feel.. I know Anna is the one for me, but... I can;t drop cindy, I'm.. I'm trying hard btu she is genianly infatuated with me.. no customer, no otehr master has grabbed ehr attention... I was hopign bringing her here would help seperate us, expose her to(edit still)

"Mm Master Altain..." Cindy moaned in her sleep as she rolled over and reached her arm to hug a figure that wasn't there. Instead it flopped onto the matress. Her hand shifted over reaching for a warm body to snuggle into but nothing was there. Confused she opened her eyes to find that she was lying in Kenny's empty bed. A pout came across her lips as she lazily sat up. Where had Master Kenny gone to?

Cindy pulled herself up out of bed and into the bathroom to brush her messy curls and take care of her morning grooming routine. "Last night was..." She sighed unable to find the perfect words to describe the feeling. Kenny made love to her and it wasn't like all those other times they had sex. This one was different. It was special. But that dream, that was a strange dream to have after sleeping with Master Kenny.

Cindy had stripped out of her onesy night gown when her pointy ears twitched. She could hear something in the kitchen. It sounded like rattling metal. Her face scrunched in confusion. Then a light bulb went off and she jumped with a gasp. "My baby!" Cindy squealed with excitement. In a swift vampiric flash Cindy was standing in front of the stove in a pair of light pink laced bra and panties. "It's finally hatching!" She stated as she peeked through the glass window of the oven in hopes that the rattling she heard inside meant she was right. Cindy sat herself on the floor and opened the oven to watch as the egg wiggled then a crack formed and traveled around the beautiful round object. She folded her hands on the door of the stove and leaned her head in, wide eyed as a foot popped out first.
Then another followed by a tail. It looked like it tried to kick the back leg out but it got stuck in the new hole, toppled over and the rest of the egg shattered at once. A baby dragon no larger than a football was layed on its back and opened his big sparkling blue eyes. For a moment Cindy and the hatchling staired at each other. Then the dragon made the most adorable squil. Cindy could not hold herself back any longer. She quickly picked up the dragon and craddled it in her arms.

"Hello little one." The first thing she did next was lift him up in front of her to check the sex. It was a girl, definitely a girl. For the next ten minutes Cindy set the dragon on the counter and tried to think of a name while playing with her new pet. "I am going to name you Opal." She finally decided. "Cause you're my precious gem." She tried to hug the dragon who in return tried to chew on her hair. The name was fitting. This particular dragon had white scales with a shimer of pinks, blues and orange tents sparkling and reflecting in the light depending on the angle. Most of her body was smooth. Apparently she was too young to grow large spikes though there was two small horns that protrued from his head.

"Mast- Uh.. Kenny will be back soon, from whereever he is. Why don't you help me cook some breakfast for him." Cindy spoke to the dragon using a cooing voice like one would talk to a baby. She put a frilly apron on over her undergarments and the fun began. Pancakes, waffles and fried eggs with bacon and sausage was what was on Cindy's breakfast menu. She was not the greatest cook in the world, sometimes her pancakes were a little dark but they were never burnt. Today they were lopsided ovals, a few were golden yellow, perfectly good. The others were stacked on a separate plate with little singe marks in the center or corners. A few had bites in them that Cindy cut into triangles to hide that they were bitten into. The eggs survived the curious dragon but the bacon and sausage were charred and sampled like the pancakes. Apparently baby dragons start trying to breath fire the first day they are born, lucky for Cindy the flames were still tiny. This little dragon was very hungry. Every time she turned her back he found his way to one of the plates.

After cooking was done Cindy finally gave in and pulled out some meat to satisfy the hungry critter. She had finished the last bite when Cindy heard footsteps coming to the door. "He's back!" She whispered as she scooped up the baby and gently pushed her back into the oven. "Be a good girl and stay in here until mommy comes get you." She whispered to the dragon before quickly closing the oven door. As the door opened Cindy turned to look at the kitchen with a frown, it was a bit of a mess, but there was no use worrying about it now. "In the kitchen." She cooed through the open doorway. Then she set Kenny's food on the island and tried to straighten her apron. "Good morning. I made breakfast for you." She told Kenny when he walked into the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom