Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Learning 2 Mend a Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
His warm hands rising up her cold skin sent goosebumps to the surface of her skin. That was all she wanted was for him to touch her in such a way and look into her eyes. The kiss was coming in and she slowly leaned forwards not daring to push it for she was afraid this was all too good to be true. Their lips were about to touch her eyes were slowly closing and then there was darkness. "Hey!" She complained as the gown covered her vision. She lifted her arms to pull it off but stopped when she felt his lips on her collar bone. Cindy giggle and shrugged her shoulders. It tickled. "That wasn't very funny." She said as she finally got the gown off though he could tell she enjoyed it. Her face was lite up... until he offered himself to her once more.
How did she want him? The options began to play out once more in her mind. Was this a test to see if she went for sex even though he had basically banned it this morning? Did he want her to do what he liked or would he get mad like before? Cindy began to feel woosy from the thoughts. Her head swayed a little and her eyes were closing as if she was falling asleep. Only this time, as she began to fall back she felt an arm support her back. The jolt made her blink and realize what was happening. Oh no.. she was blacking out again. This was not happening. How was she supposed to have sex with Kenny if she was going to panic and black out whenever he does offer? Pull it together she told herself. This was too embarrassing, she had to do something fast before he caught on.
"I'm sorry... I.." She sucked in her bottom lip making a face as if she had gotten in trouble. Then she leaned forward wrapping hear arms around his neck, partly for support, and planted a soft kiss on his lips to distract him as well as give her a little time to think. What it did was make her heart flutter a bit yet gave her the courage to just do it. Cindy pulled out of the kiss to lean her forehead against his. "Do you really mean it? You'll do whatever I want tonight?" She asked in a low, almost indecisive tone. "And you want it to be different then the mansion right?" She asked trying to make sure she was understanding her master. She really wanted her gift but she did not want to make him mad again. She was acting timid now, almost too scared to ask for what she really wanted.

"oh don't you dare lie to me, you lvoed it." Kenny said jokingly as his arms tigthed aroudn her to pull her closer , just to keep staring at that happy face of hers, she was an angel with that smile on, or an angel with fangs that is.
his smile slowly slipepd away though after he had relaxed and tried to get back on track, once mroe the girl gav ehima worried zoned otu look befeor she begna leanign backwards, there was no hesitation or questionign this time as he leaned fforward and he was embracign her so hard that her breasts were squeezed between the too os much so that he coudl feel her raised heart rate. He tried to give a reasurign smile when she snapepd back but evne her words of encourgament mad ehim feel uneasy, ti wasn't until her kiss that he loosened his grip and let their bodies flow naturaly, hsi muscles relaxing and hands slippign down to her ass mindlesly rubbbing the soft fabric of her panties. "mmm no no I don;t care what youdo tonight.. youc an do EXACLTy wha tyou do it eh amsnion fi you want." EKny reasured her. "I want to know what you want, and if that so happens to be what was inteh mansion, then i'm fine with that... as long as you say you want it, it cna be as simple as wlakingot eh kitchen and me makign you a sandwhich,, to some dirty little paly that would make even victoria cringe... its alll up to you. I'll do what ever you want until the sunr ises, or our stamina gives out, which ever coems first." Kenny reasured, a soft smiel on hsiface trying to make her understnad the gift he was givign to her.

Cindy listened carefully to what he was saying. She thought she understood now. He was giving her a rare free pass to do whatever she wanted. She still wanted the same as she did before asking the question. Even with his intentions much clearer now she was still afraid to ask for it. She wondered if it was too soon or too personal. However, if tomorrow was going to be like today was she had to take the chance while it was there. "I think I understand." she nodded her head. Pulling back she moved her leg in front of her and then to the side and spun her bottom on his leg so that she was sitting sideways with her legs were resting along the couch cushion. "First... I want a little foreplay." She said as she took his hand to slide it up her stockings but stopped as he reached her panties. "Then I..." She snuggled her face into his neck to hide her blushing. Her lips pressed softly on his neck, once again she was using sexual acts to try hiding her feelings and embarrassment. "I want you on top... and pretend I'm a virgin." She confessed. "And you take me gently... like.."She paused taking in a breathe, the excitement and the though was turning her own and made her face flustered at the same time. Unintentionally her lips were at his ear when she finished off the request. "like the night we first met, when you saved me." She breathed into his ear. She waited anxiously for a reply, half expecting a rejection.

Kenny watched her, his amused smirk lifting his lips up curious as to wha the girl was abotu todo, he was definaty enjoying the start as the girl seemed to actualy forc ehis hand to mvoe faster ove rher leg than he wanted, takign his time to fele the soft fabric eov erhteh smotoehr curve of her legs. once she got him to her panties hhsi finger sbegan to softley caress the undergarment, his middle figner crth her he coudl find her sensative nub int he dark through five layers fo clothing, though he never pressed had now lettiggn ehr speak, her first request was obvious. though his eyes began to glint with curiousity as she buried her hea din hsi neck, tilting his ehad ot eh side to giv eher better access incase she was abotu to bite again, thougth to his surprise she didnt, soemthign seemd to be occuptyign ehras her mouth made it alll they way to his ear withotu even a sign or shimemr of change in her personality. his eyes goign wide with shock as she spoek otu now, hsi face a deep red atthe request. he had expected soemthign soft and maybe lovign from her, it was too easyt to read by the way she treate dhim, btu this he hadn;t expected it in that kidn of wording, the boy sat their still for a good few secodns before he fianlly remembered he had a promise to keep his hea dnow burryign into her neck to run his lips over her soft flesh while his fingers begna to work agian, hsi middle figner now rubbign back and forth ove the nub whiel hsi free hand ran up her leg as well though stopepd a the stop of her stockigns to begin trailignt he figners over her inner tigh, letitng his thumb pres sjsut sligthly harder then the rest of hsi fingers as it was closer to her most private of parts, makignt he flesh mroe sensative, he hoped she coudl find hsi answer in his movemnts as he began tryign to think of word to say, ti wasnt a complete blind side, but stillto be able to hear how genuine her request was, it humble dhim to thinkshe really thougth such ways of him.

Kenny didn't say anything which made Cindy grew a little tense in fear at first that she had asked too much. Then his lips went to her neck and her body instantly reacted. Her eyes squint shut her lips grew into a smile and an involuntary little squeel of excitement was made in the back of her throat. Her arm wrapped around his back and grasped his shoulder for support while her neck rolled to the side to give him more room. Her free leg spread open but the leg that his free hand began to slide up dared not move. She loved the little tingly feeling he was sending up her thighs. "Ohhh...Kenny thank you." She moaned in a whisper as her hips twitched up against his thumbs. She tried to keep her voice low knowing Altain could be in one of the close rooms.

"Don't thank me, you hav ebeen askign fro thsi all day." Kenny whispere dsoftly as his lips finally left her flesh alone for more than a second, he wouldn;t admit it but he was already satisfied from the play itn eh clothign store and the 'research' with Ivy. Still he loved to feel over cindys body, her soft, oh so sensative thighs twitchign with every stroek of hsi figner, the curve of her hip as it slowly moved up to her hourglass figure where her tiny belly was, so firm with the little muscle she had adde dupont eh muscle she had grown from her transformation all coming together with the tiny dimple in her belly that was her belly button. Kennys hand stopepd at ehr naval though, his hand stumbling ove ehre her sensative indent should be,instead he felt a cold lump, codler than ehr flesh, itwas as if ti was metla or a stone, the boy put ona quizical look as he puleld hsi head away form ehr to look down at what he was feleing, to hsi surprise he found her naval covere dup by a small jewled belly piercing, something he had never noticed befeor and byt eh way she reacted when he touched it it seeme dto sitl be tender. "when did youget this? how didyou get this?" Kenny asked curiously, she had never had a piercing other than on ehr ear sbefore, that and the one he had put on ehr nipple for fun a fe wtimes, and the one time the msitress put one on her fclit, but he had always been aroudn when she got pierced, this was totlay out of the blue to him.

Cindy could not help but giggle at his comment and her cheeks turned a modest pink. She really had been asking for it but Kenny had been playing hard to get. Cindy's tense body was melting to his touch with each gently slide of his hand he could feel the tension flow away from her body. That was until his fingers ran over her piercing and she jumped ever so slightly letting out a soft moan. Being the undead her skin had healed around the piercing leaving that area particularly more sensative than normal. Her eyes opened, alert to what he had just found. She had gotten distracted by Kenny's gifts that she had forgotten that she put the gown on to hide her new belly ring. This was not exactly the way she had hoped for him to find it. She could not tell yet by his questions if this had ruined the mood but she hoped he was not upset with her. "I got it earlier today when I went shopping." She told him as she sat up a little. "I saw it in the display case and remembered that I used to want one when I was younger but was too afraid...Michael, he's this HUGE minatoar," She started off with a nestalgic air to her voice but when Michael came into the story she unintentionally grew a bit more excited and put emphasis on the minataurs size like he was a giant. "He saw me looking at the piercings and made me a great deal." She explained. "Do you like it?" She finally asked hoping for his approval but part of her still feared he might get upset. She looked down at the piercing to admire it herself. "I love the way it sparkles."She smiled as she moved her belly hoping to catch the light reflecting off the stones then glanced back up to Kenny.

"a great deal huh..." Kenny mused softly, his mind already going off ina wild fantasy a twisted exageration of what she actualy ment. "I never thougth you would go for some oen bigger than me" Kenny stated, his tigne of jealousy playign on her words as his midn thought soemthign much different than she actaly ment, his insecurity quieting him for a seocdn as he fiddled i with iwht her piercign, he had to admit it was a nice add to the girls atire. his hand movign away jsut intime to watch her fidget and wiggle to hit the light, whiel she was distracted with ehr belly though he was focuse don ehr face, her eyeswide as she watched the jewel sparkle and her mouth contorted trying to ge the rigth angle, the boy couldnt help but hug her for how cute she was. "as long as he wasnt better than me."HE mused as he snugge dinto ehr neck his lips onc emore pressing into her flesh beforre he pulel dback. "why dont you move this position is kind of awkward...unles you liek it." Kenny said as he looked over cindy, ti was a nice view, her firm bottom in his lap her legs to one side alogn with erh body giving hism a nice sillohete of her perfect breasts but still it was so awkward to hug her and play with her forim the side, he could easily adjust to it buthe wasnt sure if she wanteed to or not.

Cindy had to replay her own words in her mind after Kenny's remark to catch how bad she had made it sound. "No, He's not bigger than you-..I mean he might be.." She paused as Kenny's jealousy forced a mental picture in her mind on just how big a minataur's rod might be. Michael was a big beast so she could easily picture a comically huge cock. He would practically impale the poor girl that slept with him. She blushed and smiled as she felt Kenny's lips pulling her out of the image with his kiss. "We did not do anything honest." She tried to correct his thoughts. Cindy fell quite, deciding she was blabbing out too much and instead nodded her head to his next suggestion. "Alright..." She spoke low as she got up and walked to the other half of the couch bed where she laid her body across the cushon and then rolled over on her side just like in the films when the girls pose while waiting for their man to come. "Is this better?" She asked as she waited for him to come over so she could turn onto her back again.

Kenny loosened up when she made eveyrthign clear, hsi own face turnign pink with embaracment, he coudlnt beleieve he acted liek that, he who had jsut come bck form havign sex with a drayad shoudl not be surprised if his sex deprived maid went out and slept with soem oen while he wasnt around. stillt he thought gav ehim an uneasy feelign in his stomach, somethign that grew worse when he realized she still ahd the date withe h incubus tomorrow, the boy cursed under his breath as he got up, why did he feel od dliek this, she ha dbeen with many men before it was her profession for god sakes he shouldn;tcare as long as she camback to him every night. He jsut notched the feelign up to worry, figurign he was jsut worried abotu her beign with other non-humans, he didn;t know if it was healthy for her or not, but let it slide int eh end figurign she was a mature enough woman to fend for herself sexualy, she was a vampire after all and the school campus protecte dher from sunlight so it wasn;t liek she had to worry abotu anythign actualy harming her, though at that moemnt the boys mind began to wander int eh idea does angel sperm sting liek holy water to unholy creatures, or what of their blood, it couldnt hurt if Altain went to the mansion and ws persumably fed upon or atleast had sex with one of the maid, then agian he could hav ebeen wearign protection, the ide amaking him chuckle otuload, an angel havign to use proection not form pregnancy but from not killign his partner. before he coudl go any farther in hsi thoughts cindy snapep dhim away with her soft voice, makignt he boy snapo his head to her and give a soft smile, her body laye dotu on his sofa waitign eagerly for him one hand perchign her hea dup wile the other lay draped down ove her hip so when he followe dher arm ti led his eyes to her panty line to admrie the laced fabric that seemed to get translucent ear her nether reagons, the area makign his mind slwoly creep itn eh idea , wonderign if vampries hair still grew, btu he quickly snapepd it away tryign to stay focused as he stood up from hsi spot and headed over to her, unzippign hsi pants and letign them drop so he could step out of them as he stopepd at the sofa.
"you know i was jsut suggestign you turn on my lap... but if your alreayd nice and ready, who am i to deny such a lovely body?" Kenny mused as eh watche dher roll otno her back her eyes so welcomign as he draped over her , his head beindign down to kiss her ont he lips, takign ti in as pationetly as possible his tongue didnt flaily wildly or hugnerly it slowly moved about her mouth as if takign in every inch befoer he dare dpull away to give an almsot satisfied smile before he began pullign down ehr body his lips going to her neck next, takign mroe time on ehr bite mark than anythign else as his hands ran slowly from her shoulds down her arms to entangle hsi fingers with hers and slwoly guide her hands up above her head while hsi own moved down her body livign a soft trail of kisse between her cleavage, resistign the strong urge to play with her breasts, she wanted him to take her lovingly so he teid to pul away form any vulgar acts, nto wantign to ruine the modo for either of them. though when he made it to her belly button he couldnt helpt but curle his tongue aroudn her piericng and flick ti around whiel hsi hand sbegan to finaly venture away form her figners guidign onc emroe down her arms as his mouth moved form her naval, hsi pace slower now as his hadns traced over to her breasts rollign them softly oncee before they moved to run passe dhis head and hook their figners itno her panties, allowign the boys lips to move unblocked btyt eh fabric as he puleld her panties down allowign his lips to touch hers, is tounge teasign the nub that was the clit befoer he finally puleld his hea dup to speak. his hands leavign ehr panties at her kenss for now as they ran up ehr body again, feelign over her curves befeor returnign to their rightfull plac ein ehr figners. "tell me when you are ready and i will stop." HE whisprred softly befeor his ehad disapeare betwene her legs again, his nose takign in a wif o ehr vaginal fluids as he began to slowly roll hsi tongue over the slit makign sure to cathc the tip in the hole bfero pullign away and begingint eh lick over agian though this time even slowlr, repeatign ti two mroe tiems befroe his lips touched her vaginal lips and his tongue begna to wriggle atthe entreance.

Cindy smiled when he finally looked over her new pose. It was a little strange how after all this time together he could so easily make her blush. She gazed down at the floor with rosy cheeks. Cindy had become so excited that he had agreed to her request she had actually began moving faster than he was. She reminded herself to calm down, slow down and just enjoy it. She was not at the mansion and he was willingly hers for the night so there was really no need to push anything. Her breathing began to slow down as his lips came down upon hers. Her tongue brushed against his and she softly exhaled as their lips parted. She lingered on the passion of the kiss as his lips began to travel elsewhere. Slowly and softly her body moved with him. Her neck rolled to the side as his lips trailed down her soft smooth skin. Shudders traveled through her body when he got to her bite mark. It seemed to be the only part of a vampire that never fully healed. Her hand went up with his as he continued to leave a warm trail down her body. The room was deathly silent. The only sounds being made came from his lips and the soft breathes she made with each exhale. Cindy had rolled onto her back by now, relaxing underneath the werewolf. The next sound he heard from her was a moan followed by a giggle when he found the belly ring. It was decidingly the best purchase of the day.
Her almost still body began to move when he massaged her breasts, creating soft heavenly moans as her chest lifted against his hand. She winced her eyes shut as his lips crept closer and closer to the prize. The air brushed over her now naked pussy. It was increasingly wet and twitching in anticipation. And then finally his lips touched and she let out a soft squill of pleasure, arching her hips up so slightly as his slimy tongue slivered over her sensative nub. Shivers ran through her body again as both her arms extended over her head in a stretch. Cindy opened her eyes when Kennys voice broke the heated silence. Her eyes looked with a soft lust into his and she obediently nodded her head. All the while she watched his head duck back between her legs. "Mmm...Don't stop Kenny..." She shocked herself calling him by his first name but his tongue felt so good teasing her pussy that she tried to shake it off. "Please don't stop"she begged in a soft moan. Then she felt his tongue trying to wiggle its way in. One leg slide off the couch while the other slide up the back board of the couch to spread her legs as much as possible for him. Her back pressed into the couch and her hips lifted up. Her stockings could not grip the material and slide down the pillow of the couch to curl around Kenny's back.

it seemed as he coudl feel every movment int eh girls body, every muscle spasm and intake of air as he worked her pussy, his tongue twisting in as best he could with he tight space he was given, taken rigth after her virginity her enterance was as tight as a teenage nuns. Cindy seemed to sense that or just want her own pleasure hightened as he felt her legs buck under him, at first he figured it was jsut her convulsign from the pleasure, andhe didnt minds, feleignt he fabric of her soft stocking rub up against his chest, no matter how hard and toned his muscles were, the touch of the fabric, may it be physical ro actualy jsut mental made the boy turn to putty, he began to question after a few seconds why she was still movign udner him, until he felt her legs spread. his head instinctvly went farther down as her thigsh gav ehim mroe room to work, hsi nose at her clit now as he made a ligth sucking with his lips on hers jsut to get a better taste ofthe fluids that seeme dto readily flow form her, he now knew why she had fidgeted so as her fetl oen leg fall on him, she had been trying to get ehr panties off to move about, and he didn't mind, if anythign this gav him mroe to work with as his left hand began guidng her rigth slowly down to her breast befeor ti reluctnatly untangled their fingers so he could continue his venture down the curves of her hip to run his hand over the leg that dangled off the side of the sofa, his hand running over the exposed flesh of her thigh before snakign under her stockign to run hsi fingers over the sensative underside fo ehr knee. his rigth hand then let go of her left as he traield hsi figners over her arm to meet her left breast, his palm goign for under hte bosomt o cp the soft lumpa dn slowly roll it withign his grasp, the whoel time keepign hsi thumb on ehr nipple as teh center of hsi circulation.

Cindy could not believe this was happening. Her body was practically quivering in excitement and arousal. Not only was Kenny good with his hands and his rough, slimy oh so hot tongue, but he was fulfilling her wish. He was giving her all of his attention. It was something she had craved all day and now that she was there it felt better than she could have imagined. Her feet pressed and massaged into his back and Cindy softly moaned from the pleasure. His nose teased her sensative bud making her thighs stitch every now and then and she gasped, her body gave a shudder as he sucked on her pussy. It was a mixture of his foreplay and her wish coming true that was putting the girl on edge, making her breathing shallow and her voice quiver. The fact that she had just fed more than once today and more than normal had her awake, alert, and what felt like more higher senses than usual. "Mmmmhh.." Cindy hummed and sucked on her bottom lip. She resisted the urge to grind her hips, she did not want to ruin the moments. She did however follow Kenny's movements. Her left hand mindlessly was led down to her breast, which she gently cupped when his hand freed itself to tease over her pale skin. Her other arm was held up over her head, now gripping onto the arm rests leaving her breasts exposed to be massaged and teased. The pleasure was quickly building as her toes wiggled and curled but she did her best to hold it in, wanting to make this last as long as she possible could.

Five long heavenly minutes later Cindy really could not take much more of the stimulation. She was trying to hold it in but Kenny was sucking and licking her sweet nector as if he wanted her to burst. He was edging her one and soon, even with the mansions training she could take no more. "Ohhh... harder... please suck a little harder.." Cindy begged in a soft moan though he could hear the despiration in her voice. Her head was now tilted back and her eyes squint from the pleasure. With no other warnings than her begging moan and body language Cindy's hips suddenly convulsed, her thighs grew tense and she came into his lips. Her hips twitched a few times and then her body melted into the couch cushion with a sigh. Cindy closed her eyes for the moment then curiously pulled herself up onto her elbows so that she could see Kenny. A great big grin grew on her face quickly followed by an outburst of laughter. "Oh! I was supposed to tell you when I was ready?!" She exclaimed as if it had completely passed her mind. "Sorry..." She appologized as she tried to calm down from the laughter. She took in a few deep breaths to help calm her down, but one more look at Kenny and a small outburst of laughter exploded from her lips before she cuffed her hand over he lips to force herself silent.

He couldnt believe ti btu it made his hear tbeat faster, nearly flutter as he felt ehr move under his touch her moans so soft and breathign heavy, he didn;t know how he coudl be so turne don just form eating her out. He always enjoyed playign with a girl liek this the smell was devine dependign on who ti was and to make the girl pudy in hsi hand gav ehim a childish sense of power, but right now it was more, though it always felt liek more wiht cindy, she always reacted so positivly to his touches, and returned htem in kind though probably un aware, his body shuddere devery time her foot pressed on hsi bakc and her toes grazed down his spine, his own his buckign ever so slightly as his body wanted to release so badly he was beginign to beg her in his head to let him get in her, he was waitign any moemnt for her to tell him to take her. Instea dthough he felt he convulsiona nd close dhis eyes knowign exactly hat was abotu to happen, Cindys orgasims were always so hto and messy, it was fun when he was in her but now as eh came down from erh climax his from his cheeks to hsi chin hwere glistenign with her juices, he couldn't help but smiel though as she peared down at him over her plump breast sto giggle at his looks, he though just loved to admire thougsh brigth blue eye sas they poke dup over her perky mountains. "well thsi is an inconvenience." Kenny mused befoer presign hsi face on ehr belly to smeer her sticky fluids over her new ring befoer comign bakc up to kiss her ont eh lips. "I'm all messy and unsatisifed, whiel you sit here all moist and happy." He boy mused as he leane dover her, hsi lips brushign on hers as he spoke, his hands had move dby now, one holdign him up enxt to her head while the other rubbed over her vagianl lips as he spoek of them, wonderign if she was ready to go agian so soon or not. "I was hopign to inser tbefore this... i didn't wnat you mising the wonderous feelign of me 'taking your virginity' for the first time." He pouted out, she had said to treat her liek ti was her first time and so he did, she wante dhim to treat her perfectly and he figured she woudl definalty want to be allt here for his insertion."What shall we do then ..." Kenny whispered as he moved his head down to breaht in her ear. "To pass the time?"

"Eww..." She squeled but once again tried not to be too loud feeling the sticky cum rub on her belly. Yet his comment made her blush and become a little self conscious. She was selfish taking all the pleasure without giving any to her master. She wanted to look away modestly but Kenny was on top of her. His face was so close to hers if she lifted up in the slightest their lips would press firmly together. Instead she pursed her lips in and sucked on the taste of her own cum. Her pussy twitched between his fingers but the sensitivity was unfortunately dying down. Cindy could not remove the heat from her cheeks if she wanted too. Calling her a virgin showed her he was paying attention and playing along and that was enough to keep her aroused. "I-" She swallowed almost speechless as his hot breath brushed over her ear sending chills through the girl. "I can fix it..." She breathed out yet there was still that childish tone in her voice unintentional or not. She turned her head slightly to kiss his cheek, her lips gently sucking to pull the cum off when she pulled her lips off. Her fingers brushed between the top of his shaggy hair as she gently, lovingly placed one kiss after another on his cheeks first going from one side to the other, then spontaneously kissing random parts of his cheeks to clean the cum off with her kisses.

She still had to work on the satisfying part. Cindy shifted her hips and moved around beneath him, trying to be subtle about it as she pulled her legs back beneath him. Her knees lifted up, blindingly feeling around until she found the hard prize. Then her knees closed in around the hard bulge in his boxers and she rubbed the fabric against it, careful not to press too hard. "I can make you happy" Cindy lovingly coed as she kissed a peck on his lips then tilted her head to suck on some cum beneath his chin. Her fingers moved from playing with his hair to curling around the back of his neck as support as she pulled her upper body halfway up in an angled position. Each movement she made rolled and his cock between her knees and thighs. Her free hand pressed against his ab muscles. It was odd how she was always surprised on how tight and firm he was. Her fingers rolled down the six pack until she found the elastic blocking her way. Cindy giggled at the very thought of the pleasure she was and was about to cause. Blindlingly Cindy slide her hand into the boxers and rolled her thumb in a circular motion around the head, teasing the sensative skin as she kissed her wolf.

Kenny chuckeld as she began kissing his face, thegirl seeme ddetermined to get him cleane dup, he ahd to say it was odd to be the one witheh cum on his face fro a change but worth it when ever he could steal a kiss form her as she stransfered form one cheek to the other, savering the taste of saliva and vaginal fluids. "What can you do to makethe time go faster?" Kenny mused curiousy wondering where this ewas leadign befoer he pecke dher lips again, he could feel her fidget under him, his handslippign from her pussy when her thigsh grew tigth arousn the apendage and his smile grew wide almost isntantly knowign where this was goign when he felt her kness perss upon his abs, he let her find the target befoer he finally let out his shutter of excitment, his lips pressing hers lovignly. "You know me too well" Kenn mused happily, his handsrunnign form her buttox up her thigh to feel the soft stockigns, moving along with ehr ehand as eh felt her feel up his abs, his thumbs chooking on hsi boxers when he felt her own figner tease his cock the poelasure makign a shiver shoot up his spine as he slwoly sat up pullign away form her lips a she pulel dhis boxers to his knees andstraighten hsi bakc movign his hip to slip hsi cock farther in betwene her legs. "are you sure about this? not too romantic is it?" Kenny asked slightly concerned it woudl ruien the mood, he was enjoyign ti he coudlnt deny evn now his hands wer on her knees softly massaing them just to feel ovefr teh fabric as he wiggled his hips eagerly grinding ette cock between her legs.

Cindy giggled at his comment. She really did know him all to well, yet earlier this morning he was stating the opposite. She was just happy he was back to normal. "It's a little romantic..." She reassured him. Sure it was not very romantic in most senses of the word. However, she did not mind little intercession before sex if it meant getting him off and making her Kenny happy. She did not want to ruin his mood or fun by stopping now. Cindy lied back and tilted her head slightly towards him. Her hips swayed from side to side as her knees gently rolled and wiggled against his now bare cock. "Do you have any other ideas?" She asked curiously. Now that his face was shiny and clean she lifted herself up and leaned towards him again to go in for another kiss on the lips. A soft lingering kiss as her tongue slide over his.

as always his body shuddered as the fabric scraped agaisnt hsi sensative flesh the feeling too good to be true as he shuddere dotu as sigh whiel slowly movign hsi hisp to thrust betwene her legs, his fingers rolling ovefr her knees just to feel her soft stockings as she spoke, her wordds seemed unsure qand he questioned how much she actualy enjoyed doing this too him but for now he was greedy and did not tell her todo other wise. Instead he enjoyed the moemtns that only a few girls relaly knew how to make him feel without actual intercourse, it was easy for any girl to jsut rub a sock over his cock but Cindy seemd to knwo the perfect amount of pressure to put onthe throbbign flesh so as not to actualy grind the dry fabric and chaff his skin while keepign it so it wasnt too soft that it was jsut a teasing tickle, a trait he eagerly showe dhis pleasure to as he ground in their kiss, his eyes slowly openign to look into her deep blue pools. He healdthe kiss as long as he kept grindign hsi cock, only pullign awy to gasp as he felt the urge growing too strong in him. "Will you.. take it in your mouth? i would hate for you to be sticky and uncomfrotable the rest of the night." Kenny whispred as he pressed hsi forhead to hers, stealign one mroe kiss as he waited for her answer, he was expectign a yes and if she agree he would slowly stand over her on the sofa, one hand leanign on the back of the furniture whielt eh other held the base of hsi cock to keep it straigth et her mouth, the tip already glistenign with precum as he was reayd to explode, all she had todo was close her lips aroudn him and giv ethe softests suck in of air and he would unload a climax so big it would seem he ha dbeen holdign it in for a week instead of jsut a few hours.

It might not have been romantic for most girls but to Cindy this was as close as she had ever gotten to the word. To look deep into Kenny's eyes, the love of her afterlife, as he groaned in what she believed to be true pleasure by her own handy work. It was all she could hope for. Cindy took in a shallow unnecessary breath of air while their lips parted but she could still feel his kiss lingering on her soft lips. Cindy was quite for a moment as Kenny tried to make his request romantic. She was quiet and did not respond instantly. It was not because she was contemplating his request. He made sense and why would she have a problem finishing him off with her mouth when that was the most common way she had learned to please him. The silence was caused by shock, a realization that this was really happening. He master was trying to be romantic, he was concerned about wants. It was a passionate kisses that left her head light. It was hard to believe it was real but the touch of his lips on hers again confirmed it was. "Hehe of course I will." She mused with a bright smile. Hesitantly she pulled her head away from him and readjusted herself, first coming up on her knees then dropping forwards on her hands. Her soft lips wrapped lovingly around his cock and just as she began to suck in a breath the boy climaxed. Cindy pushed her head forwards to lock her lips a little further past the head. As the large load of milky white cum rushed down her throat she reached up and curled her fingers around his hips as if she did not want him free until she was finished drinking.
After swallowing the last drop Cindy swirled her tongue over the tip to make sure she got the last drop then released her lips from his cock. "Wow, that was a lot of cream." She said as she sat back and instinctively wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "I hope you saved some for..." Her voice trailed off. She sat now with her knees together in front and her feet behind her on each side. Her hands came together on her knees in front of her as her perky breasts were sandwiched together between her arms. The pose appeared innocent, especially as she tilted her head down, her eyes shifting modestly as if afraid to make eye contact with the boy. "... well you know." she said in a soft shy voice. "My first time." She confessed. The girl was good. There was no telling how many times she had been forced to play the virgin for clients. If Kenny didn't know better he probably would believe her. Yet for him, it wasn't completely an act. It was getting to the best part and she was starting to get a little insecure that at any moment he could get cold feet on her.

"H-" Kenny stopepd before he finishe dhsi first word when she pulel dback fromt eh climax, it was hard not to ask hwo ti tasted, he knew it wasn't the rigth atmosphere and it might just make her agitated like it did earlier that day. Still thought he mor etthe by throught the mroe curious he became, it wasnt till she spoek again that he snapped back into reality only to be stunend byt eh girls posture. He bit her bottom lip as he struggled with not jsut jumping ehr rigth now, those huge innocent blue eyes gazign up a thim as he looked down at ehr sandwhiched breasts, ehr arms hiding the nipples , while ehr hands between her legs hid her soft pink pussy, the greatest teasing position in the world, or atleast it was the perfect position for the girl. But the mor ehe looked the more he realized soemthign and his eyes softened, the greed in his grin disapeared to a carign smile a she slipped off the sofa."You're the most adorable girl I've known." he said confidently, hsi hand guidign her chin so she turned and sat normaly whiel he knelt infrotn of her, his hand running form ehr chin up her cheek as he leaned forward into a passionet kis whiel hsi hands worked her hair to slip the scrunchy out and let her golden locks free, pullign waya to kiss her neck and slowly move his lips down her boydy, stoppign at her Naval though as his hands kepy their movemtn, hsi hands meetign at one thigh , the boy shudderign as eh felt the girls perfect leg hookign the fabric as he began doing somethign he felt he woudl regret ad began to roll ehr stocking off, followign the lakc of fabric though was his lips as he left a soft trail down ehr leg stopign at her ankle as he smile dup to ehr whiel rollign the next stocking off. "but it's yoru first time, you deserve to be beautiful, a woman before you become one." Kenny added with his soft smile still on his lips hoping to see the blush he was goign for as he left the stocking at ehr ankel and crawle dup to kiss her again, leannign into the kiss whiel one hand ran up ehr thigh again to cradle her bottom, his other on hsis cock as he eklaned forward and pressed softly upon her pussy, poking a the enterance. He tease dher for a good minute befoer pullign from his kiss with a gasp of air. "are you ready?"HE asked as he ranhis lips down ehr neck takign his time unde rher chin as he waited for her answer.

Her eyes lifted up and followed Kenny as he got off the couch. Her body slowly took the hint as she slowly turned and unfolded her legs beneath her to sit on the couch properly. It was as if the boy had her in some sort of trance mesmerized by the master and her body moved to his wants without a word needing to be uttered with instruction. Her cheeks burned with passion as he slide his strong hands upon it. She kissed him breathlessly and passionately. She smiled feeling her curls trickle down the back of her neck and shoulders. His warm kisses traveled down her cold skin creating a ripple of shivers down her body. Cindy leaned back against the cushion allowing Kenny freedom. Cindy looked down upon Kenny as he pulled down her stocking and worshiped her legs with his kisses. He was hot and manly. He knew just what to do. It was hard to believe this was happening, but her mind was swooning so much over the boy right now and her body was so aroused she was having almost as much trouble resisting the urge to jump him as he had. "You... really think I'm beautiful?" She asked softly after he finally spoke. Had he really just said that to her and meant it? Her cheeks flushed a new shade of red. Her hands slide up to hold his cheeks as they kissed. Soft moans breathed through her lips and her pussy twitched in anticipation from his tease. The excitement was killing her. He could take her at any moment. Yet when he pulled from the kiss she had almost wished he would tease her longer. "Yesss.." She gasped in a soft breathe and rolled her head to the side to give his lips better access. "Put it in please..." She was growing impatient and was already considerably begging. Her moist pussy was hot and practically crying for his cock. "But be gentle" she added trying to keep character.

"would i be here with you if i thought otherwise?" Kenny mused as he presse dhsi forehead to hers, his grin slipping upon hsi face once mroe as she nearly begged for him to start, his hand runnign down her neck, fingers trailign through her curled hair till he felt her spine and followe dit blindly letting hsi digets tease at her soft felsh before his palm met her bottom, both hands on a cheek now as he softly raised ehr up and inched forward with his knees. Hsi lips pressed har dupon hers as he lowere dhte girl down upon his throbign rod, takign it as slowly as he could, he was still sensatie fromt eh climax, and gaine dlittle pleasure from this, atleast not from his head, the moemnt was perfect though and he was nto goign to ruine it just to wait for him to get excited again, the years itn ehmansion ahd conditioend himt o stay hard after a climax, it was somethign he wouldnt mention to Cindy to ruine her experience as he felt her lips engulf his throbing head, his body shudderign formt eh feeling, his hand grippign her buttox harder befeor hereleased lettign hsi hands slide up her side and her body drop bakc down to eh cussion to let another half inch into her as she fell upon his cock. finally he puleld bakc fro air again, lettign a strign of salive conect their lips befer it broke as he spoke. "Am i goign to fast? Does it hurt?" Kenny asked in a worried tone , his eyes lcoke don hers as he waite dfor and answer, hsi hands reluctantly mvoign form her body to the couch as he got readdy to move farther in, he wasnt sure how badly she wanted it, or well eh kenw how badly he just wasnt sure how strogn she was goign to stick to teh role, he could easily thrust the rest in now but he wanted permision.

He was teasing her, taking his time to trail his fingers down her spine. Cindy would have said something if it was not for his reply. She smiled and barely shook her head before her lips were caught into another kiss. She let out a soft happy squeel as she felt her body lift off the couch. It was followed by a whimpering moan as she was finally lowered onto his cock. She was soaked but still tight. Her arms curled around his neck. She hugged him in the kiss as her pussy twitched and stretched around the invading cock. Cindy arched her back ever so slightly with her eyes now closed. He dropped her further and her body tense as shivers of pleasure ran through her body in a wave. She was finally getting the satisfaction her body craved. Her eyes opened when he pulled his lips away. Her lips remained partially open, she could still feel his lips on them. Of course it hurt, it always hurt in the begining. Kenny was well endowed, but she was prepared for it. Was he too fast? It was possibly not fast enough. She nodded her head but spoke against the nodd. "I'm alright." She reassured his worried tone. It was soo cute that he was sticking with this. "But please don't stop moving. I... really want to do this, go all the way with you. And I... heard the pain goes faster the more you..." She paused trying to think of a not so dirty way to describe it. "You know, do it." She explained bashfully.

Kenny couldnt help bult smile at how she acted, he knew ti was all a rouse and yet she was so godo at it it almost felt genuine as he almost felt guilt for the pain he migth cause. though it was more int eh rememberance of their first night together, how forced everything had been, how rushed it was even though he had tried to drag it ou as long as possible, not for pleasure btu for her life. but now, without the mistress' watchful eye and the ;lignering of deaht int eh air he coudl tak all night with her as he slowly put his lips to her ears and whispered. "this is how it should hav been when we first met." He mused in the softest voic ehe had, only moment befor ehe thrust into her.
He mhad lost track of time though it had felt like hours ha dgone by, eahc had climaxed mroe than once and he found himself laying on the carpet floor, hsi chest heaving to cathc his breath with his little blonde vampire layign atop him, their bodies covered in sweat and lowers drenched with their own fluids, or he knew they would be the moment one of them decidedto untangle themselves of one another, the whole time he had almost made it hsi goal to never pull out, never leave her the whole time. "I...think.. its time to slep." Kenny said through long exhails as he looked at the time, both could probably go all night given a few breaks here and there, but at some pointthe passion would turn into a chore, somethign he hated and somethign that had been pushed on both of them nearly every night at the mansion. He gave a soft smile before kissing the girls forhead as he scooched his bakc up to lena on the side of hsi bed as he waited for a response. "why don't you get the water runnign for a btah while i get the bed together?" the wolf boy suggested, hoping that givign her some extra incentice migth get her to release his member from between her legs.

That night Cindy felt like she was on cloud nine. Kenny was amazing, possibly the best she could remember. It was possibly because Kenny was acting more like a lover or boyfriend than a master that night. It may have lasted hours but the time went by too fast for her. Soon she was lying on top his chested heaving sweaty chest with her eyes closed and her lips contently curled. Kenny was still deep inside her but even so it was so comfortable she did not want to ever move. Unfortunately Kenny broke the silence and she was forced to realize just how long they had been at it. "Do we have too?" She pouted as she felt his lips on her forehead. Cindy felt him moving beneath her and finally opened her eyes. "Alllright" Cindy sighed and pulled herself up on her hands and knees, slowly letting him slide out. She squint her eyes letting out a soft moan as a load of white goop pooled onto the floor beneath her. "Don't take too long." She leaned forwards to give him a soft peck on the lips, ignoring the puddle of cum, before backing up and standing.

Cindy was practically gliding across the room into the bathroom. She still could not believe what had happened. She didnt bother to turn the lights on, Vampire instict prended her from remembering Kenny might need it. She sat on the edge of the tub as she ran the water. Her mind was still playing back all that had just happened and then it moved forwards to the anticipation of what might happen next. "Hmmm" Curiously she looked in the cabinet under the sink and her face light up. Candles! She quickly set up a few around the room and fumbled around to find the matches before Kenny would come. Luckily she was a vampire and even after the sex she was quick with lighting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom