Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Learning 2 Mend a Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That is an odd mix, pastel and two brights."Kenny mused to himself trying to picture how all of those colros would blend on an outfit, then again she didnt say they were her favorites together, though it was still somehtign to ponder about. his eyes swayed with her ass s she wiggle dinto the fabric, it might have been thick btu she had gotten the perfect size to still show off her curves under all of that plaid, he wasn't at all surprise dthat he coudl find her little ass apealign in that jsut knowing wha was under there was enough for him. the same went with ehr blosue though his eyes stayed focused on erh bossom as she squeezed the pillows itno the thick fabric, the boy bitting his lip every so sligthy subconciously until she came up to him and he snapep dbakc to normal. Her breasts hangign infrotn of him as she tried to tie the tie, a smirk slippign on hsi fac ein ehr frustration. the boy couldnt help btu shudder as she slipepd back away, the gust of air sendig in another wift of ehr scent up his nostrials, this tiem it was her own distinct body oder, yougn and fresh even after it had been mulled down by the dead scent of beign a vampire it was still as thrilling as when he first met her, tha and her perfume, so obvious she would pick something bright and fruity thougth he couldnt pick otu what kind. "Waht are you wearing?" Kenny asked curiously only seocnd befreo she plopped down infrotn of him startling the boy back as she pouted infront of him, his amused smirk softened itno sweetness as he leaned forward to take her tie in his hands and began fidgitng with it, keepign all his focus on his handy work to try and ignore her almost obvious move of her knee. though after a few attempts he sighe dotu indismaty as he ploppe dbakc to lean ont eh wall. "It's too hard todo backwrds, here turn around and sit lets see if this will work better." Kenny said, now too deteremind to get this knot to realize anythign else.

The blonde was a little baffled by his question and took it quite literally. "The new school uniform." She replied positively, though it felt weird answering a question that was so obvious. She felt as if she had answered the question wrong. "The tie is part of the dress code." She added for her defense.
Cindy was not hesitant to do as he said, especially when it meant she would be close to Kenny. Moving her knee, Cindy turned around and sat down where her knee once was. She scooched back a little bit, just enough so she could not fall off the bench. She crossed her legs in front and flared up the skirt a bit. "I am going to have to get this skirt himmed." She stated as it fell well past the knees. Cindy closed her eyes and took in a deep breathe as she felt his body heat travel through her own cold body. His hot breath on her neck mad her shiver and she had a smile on her face that looked as if she was about to giggle at any moment. "Kenny, is there anything else you would like to know?" She asked as she stared down at his uniform on the floor.

kenny was about to let out a loud chuckle to her remark but decided aginst it instead scooting as far back as he could as she change dher position. He had to say her ass on his crotch was a lot mroe bearabel thent eh teasing of haning her breasts infront of him, or so he thought as he leaned forward and took another wiff of her scemt, the boy letting otu an audible sigh not carign what she thougth as he spoke. "no no not your clothes.. your perfume... or shampoo.. what ever it is that i smell." Kenny finally chuckle dotu as he rested his chin on her shoulder his hand hovering over her body as he picked up the tie whiel tryign to touch he sweet bossopm as he took the tie and did hte simplest knot he could whiel she answere dhim him, each breaht of his was a deep one through his nose , takign in as much as he could. It was surprising but her scent actualy puleld away form the sensation of her pretty much sitting in his lap, the intoxicating aroma an actual distraction from the phyiscal feelign of her within hsi arms, thogh as he put her tie down, one hand tightenign ti byt eh knot whiel the otehr pulel dthe bottom of it, the lader of the hands couldnt help but cup her bosom ad press softly on it befoer he puleld away and sat back. "alrigth that did it, now turn around and show me so i can straighten it." He said quickly tryign to move along, he had told himself he woudl see where it woudl elad inher but he sure as hell did not want to be the one who started it.

"Smell?.." Cindy had almost forgotten about Kenny's sense of smell. "Oh, it's called summer blast. I ran out of my old bodyspray so I decided to try something new. You like it?" She asked even though she knehw the answer. His chin would not have been so close to her neck if he didn't. CIndy's sat contently in his lap as he tied her tie. Half of her expected him to make a move at any moment. He was not as jumpy as she had hoped. In fact he had the tie done before he cupped a feel. Secretly she smiled glancing down at his hand as he did. It was a sign that she was looking for. It said that her Kenny was getting aroused. It was like a green light for the girl to push further. And push she did. If her Master wanted pleasure she would not deny it. In fact she insisted. "Alright." She said as she stood and twirled around to face him.
Cindy lifted one knee and brought it to his left, then with some effort of lifting up the long skirt a bit, she stratled her right leg on his right side and sat back on his knees for support. "How do I look? Do I look all studious?" She asked as she looked at her half naked master. Her hands settled on his shoulders, but as he straightened out her tie, her arms slide down of his shoulders and trickled down his hot muscular sides. "Kenny..." She said softly as she stared into his beautiful eyes. Her head tilted forwards as he finished the tie. Would he let her do it? She wondered before speaking again. "You are next." She mused as she tried to lock lips with the boy. Meanwhile her hands managed to find his zipper and unsnap his pants.

"yes i love it, when we get hoem you have to show me the bottle." He said wishign to sudate his curiousity of what scents were used in it. when the girl got up he had been expecting her just to turn and stand but instead she went straigth for his leg. the boy tried to play it off as it was nothing, givign a sweet smile as he nodded to her question. "yes you nearly look ready to hit the books." He mused jokingly, he hadn't expected thsi quick of a reaction form her, livign int eh mansion, copping a feel was an every day thing, though when eh thought about ti this is what he had been askign for and she had been tryign to get him liekt hsi all day. still he tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible but as he finished withher tie his mouth opened tosay done only to be pressed up agaisnt her moist kiss his own head tilint ever so flightly as he ever so slightly edged his tongue otu to lick over hers, hsi body shuddering for a second, her tongue still not warm enough though he seemd to be determind to change that as he ran his rigth over hers repeatedly. His eyes sniapepd open though as she found his zipper and he puleld fromt he kiss to speak. "Now now.. your not donegettign dresse dyet." Kenny protested softly, his eyes glancign over to her clothes and his first question perke dup again, oen that he had thougth of while watchign her shop. "why did you bring two pairs into the stall any wyas?" kenny asked as he gestured tot eh socks, he was most definatly goign to let her have what she dragged him in here for but it didnt mean he couldn't strike up a conversation as well.

Cindy nodded her head agreeing to let him see the bottle later. She was not quite sure what he wanted it for, perhaps to know what she liked or to buy her later. It was no matter to worry about right now. She would bug himm with more questions later. So she let it go and moved on with the moment.
He did not push her off, in fact, she felt her master's tongue dance around hers. She had thought she was home free, up until she pulled down his zipper. Surprisingly he pushed her away. She made a playful pout but took the hint. ."I could not decide on which one." She answered simply. "This is a dressing room after all." She reminded him innocently. CIndy turned to face Kenny and lifted her foot onto the bench between his legs. Quietly and slowly she slide the orange thigh highs down her silky white skin. For giggles she drapped the stocking around Kenny's neck. Then she switched legs and did the same thing. Cindy turned around and bent down to pick up a fresh pair of thick burgandy knee highs. She paused a moment then came back up. Even if she was wearing that dreadful skirt Kenny could still admire her firm curves.
Since Kenny was in the only seat in the small dressing room she decided to sit on his lap instead of the floor. She sat sideways with her ankle wresting on his knee as she slide the sock over her toes and gently guided the material up her calves and over her knee. Her toes curled into his leg as she tested the material. Then the leg dropped and she lifted her other leg to repeat the process once more. Cindy ran her hands up her anckle and over the soft material as she enjoyed the feeling of the soft feeling against her skin. Once the knee highs were on she moved on to the two remaining parts of her uniform.
"Which pair do you like better?" She asked the socks she had picked. Meanwhile she slide on the sweater vest. This caused her arms to come up and so did a little middrift, until it was pulled down and covered by the thick blazer. "Ta daaa!" She said holding her arms out in a gesture to pose. She looked in her reflection in the mirror but was not fond of what she saw. She felt like a little madeline getting ready for boarding school. "Now its your turn." She tried again, this time though she turned around and bent down to pick up his clothes off the floor. It was alot like when she was picking up the ribbons. She snapped up the clothes and tossed them beside Kenny. "Time to get you undressed." She giggled as she grabbed his pants legs and tried pulling them down.

Kenny couldn't argue with that logic, though he had never heard of tryign on socks, he really ha dnever put too much thought itno it, guys always jsut bougth their shoe size and went on their way. He definatly couldn't complain though as she stepepd up her soft fabric covered foot rigth between his crotch, so close to grazing him eh could nearly feel it. HE only watched, entranced as she roleld down her first stocking, hsi hugnery eyes flowwing her fingers with eveyr tuck fo the farbic as she expose dher skin, once mroe bitting his bottom lip as he struggle dto hold back. though as she move dont o ehr second leg her couldnt help but lean forwrd his lips softly kissing her knee the moemtn the flesh wa exposed, as his ahnd went to cup the bottom of her thigh and slowly feel over the curves fo ehr muscle while his left hand stroked her calfs before she was given he tiem to uncover them, the whoel tiem his eye slooke dup into hers, an almost dazed expresion on hsi face as he let go of ehr leg the moemnt her hands got to her feet, the whoel moemtn goign by in complete silence, so quiet he even hear dhis own heart beat as she sat upon his lap and her toes presse dinto his sensative inner thigh, hsi body shudderign as she curled in with her new fabric, he himself was about to give in to temptation rigth there and grab her by the waste but he moemnt he extended his arms she hopped off of him to put on the sweater vest, he didnt midn at all to admire the girls tiny little concave belly button though, btu soon enough his trance was broken as she puleld her vest down and he snapepd by to look up at her face as she poute dint eh mirror. " just a little hem and customizign and i bet you can looke evne mroe adorabel then you are alreayd." KEnny mused softly as he leane dback, there was no struggle to get hsis pants off now, even raisign hsi ankels enough to let ehr slip the m fully off isf she wanted, it still didn;t feel right givign in this soon, if that was even what she was goign todo. He didn't give her time to chosoe though, if she wante dot take advantage of him in his boxers she woudl have tto be a tad more assertive as he stood upt he moemtn his patns were off and went to grab his pants, slippign them on only to grunt as the fabric tightened at teh knee so eh coudltn even pulle the top to his crotch. "I.. i guess I have grown sens ei last measrued myself." Kenny chuckeld off as he kicke doff the pants, turning to look at hismelf int eh mirror, his muscles had become much more prominant sense he had reawoken his lycanthropic blood. Alyson the cheif had never let him eat too unhealthy at the mansion and he was active every night so as he tried on the shirt he foudn the sleeves to be a tad tight whiel the chest couldnt even button. "I guess i should get one of the employees to measure me." Kenny sigehd out as he bent down at the bench to grab the measuring tape.

Kenny was up and trying to dress as soon as Cindy had his pants off. It was a little disappointing that she could not take advantage of her half naked master but that disapointment only lasted a few seconds. She watched him try pulling up his pants but knew even before it got to his knees that they would not fit. They looked too smaller than his clothes at home. Cindy smirked and covered her lips to hold in a laugh. When he chuckled though she could not hold it in and giggled at his expense. She held his pants to her chest as they both admired his body in the mirror. He definitely had some muscles. Even in the dim lighting of the dressing room she could see every firm curve on his body. It was mouth wateringly hot. She bit her lower lips as he tried on the shirt. The shirt was so tight she was secretly hoping it would rip against his muscle. Lucky for him it hadn't because if it had the young little vampire would not have been able to resist the temptation. "I'll do it!" Cindy perked up and before he could move she had dropped this pants and had the measuring tape in her hand. "I learned how to sew during mardi gras remember. I can take your measurements." She said with clear excitement in her voice. "Now stand up straight." She said pulling him back by his shoulders while secretly getting a feel of his strong physic. Cindy stood behind Kenny. She was so close he could feel her sweatervest brushing against his back and her lips brush close to his ear. "Put your arms out." She said as she tried to calm her voice. She took the measuring tap and slide it from wrist to wrist then called out a number. Then she pressed up against him again and pulled her arms around him to wrap around his chest. "Now lets measure your chest." She told him as her hands lightly grazed over his pecks until the tape met in the middle. She pulled up on her toes and tried looking over his shoulders but when she found that she was to short she kissed her lips down on her neck. "Kenny, can you read that for me?" She asked ever so kindly. Whether he did or not didn't matter for she marked it with her thumb and read it aloud as she steped back away from him. "Alright turn around." She told him. "I need to measure your pants sizes." As he turned around she paused a moment to look at him from head to toe. She was the luckiest girl in the world to have him as her master. "Feet apart." She mused as she got down onto her knees in front of him. It was a position she had become too comfortable with in front of him. She took the measuring tape and starting at his foot brushed her hand all the way up to his waste. Once again she was guilty of feeling over his muscles and growing quiet aroused by it. She called out another number and then came up on her knees, purposefully she stayed close to him so that her cold breath brushed over his boxers and pelvis to his naval, to where her face was inches from his belly button. Cindy looked up at her master, he could see the lust growing in her puppy dog eyes. She was debating on whether to keep up with the measurements or to go for a bigger prize and he could tell. "Now the waste." She reluctantly said as she wrapped her arms around him. Awkward little Cindy paused as she hugged him and suddenly realized that the measurements were behind him. "Oopps" She mused before pulling back a little then took a few minutes to twist the tape around and get the measurements in the front.

Cindy called out the measurements once more before looking at his boxers. She wondered how big the little bulge beneath the fabric was. Was her master one of those boys who measured themselves with a ruler? She doubted it. A mischeivious little smirk grew on her lips. This was her chance to go where he denied her that morning. "Did you grow here too?" She asked curiously as the tip of her pointer finger slide up and down against the bulge to tease him. She looked up with her big eyes as if waiting for him to scold her. None the less, she curled her fingers around the hymes of his boxers and pulled them down.

Kenny knew cindy would take the tape even if she didn't knwo how to measure or not, it was still predictable little cindy. he gave a smile and roleld is eyes as she force dhim up straight,t he enthusastic little girl with such obvious lustful intent in her movments, he could feel hertake her time on his muscles, the same way he would take his time on ehr curves. a smile widenig across is face when she hugge dhim from behidn, the fabric of ehr vest ticklign hsi skin befeor it was pressed hard up against him by her lucious breasts, hus midn distracted by the aluring feel of her soft cold lips upon his sensative neck that he forgot to call otu the number, though it didn't seem to be any bother to her as she got them any ways. He was obedient and did everythign she daid though, whne nto distracted that was, he turned on his heel hands folded ove his chest as eh watched her get down on ehr knees. He was expectign her to go strigth for the prize, especialy one her hand was within inches of his throbbing member, the only thign keepign ti in was the single button ont he flap, but to hsi surprise she went abotu everythign profesionaly, even if ti was diliberatly slower then a worker. all eh did was smile bakc down at ehr when she gazed up withehr hungery eyes, onc emroe surprising hismelf to see that they were stil the brigth blue that they usualy were, they hadn't faded itno adark purple, there was no vampiric primal lust drivign her, the girl seemed to be perfectly in control. That was up until she was actualy finished, an amused smirk on hisface as hechuckled otu formt eh girls display. "took you logn enough." KEnny mused confidently , that was until he notice dhte measurign tape coming toawards his cock, and he hesitantly took a half a step back, eh wasn;t so sure he wanted to know his size, the girl's never had a problem with it yet he himself was never sure if they were jsut lieign or not.

Cindy pulled the measuring tape up towards his cock to measure but then he suddenly stepped back. Cindy looked up at him with concern. Her smile completely faded from her lips. "What's wrong?" She asked hesistantly. He could tell she was confused. He had just made that comment when she pulled his boxers down which basically gave her the green light. But then he pulled away. It felt like a repeat of this morning all over again. She was trying her best not to bet upset. Cindy slowly brought the measuring tape back up and when she saw the look on his face she started to understand. At least she thought so. "You're afraid of what I might say?" She questioned him."I will look but I won't tell how does that sound?" She asked as she was curious herself to see the measurements. She slide the tap up his length. "Hmmm..." was all she said as she looked at the number. Then she wrapped the tape around his girth near his sacs. Tilting her head to the side she made the same responding sound. "Hmmm..." Her eyes rolled up at Kenny with that playful spark in her eye. She was determined to give her master pleasure today.
"I can fix that. I can make you bigger." She said confidently. Before he could protest she curled her fingers around his cock and licked her tongue over his head. Her hands slowly slide up and down as her lips curled over the head of the cock and she suckled on him, rolling her tongue over the flesh like a lolipop. A smile grew on her lips as she could feel his cock hardening beneath her fingers and once he was erect she moved her hand off his cock and onto his thighs.

The only confidence kenny had was that his member was already getting hard when she had measured it, ti wasn't shriveled and limp, a state he didnt think cindy had ever seen it in thankfully, he focused on land marks int he room though as she measured him, it was emberasign to have it that small rigth now but he knew from ehr touches if he dint distract himself whiel she measured he woudl grow and harden befoer her eyes, and he knew that woudl jsut incourage her even more. he should have known that her lust woudlnt be slowed though as she quickly went to jerkign him, her cold hands makign him shiver as she began stroking, it wasn't until his own body heat warmed her up that he shuddered with pleasure, leting otu a heavy breath as she wrapped her lips aroudn him and sucked, her vacume mouth heaven on his cock that he had denied for nearly a whole day, his thigh muscles flexing as she ran her tongue over him mkaign him thrust forward ever slo slightly as he let out a groan and too the rest of the step back so his back was against the flimsy wall of the changing room. "no...no biting or you won't get yoru present tonight.." Kenny warned, mostly not wantign to be toodrained for his date, though he was afraid of blood stains in the room. he figured she would comply as he bit his lip, stiffling in a groan,not wantign to be too loud in a public place. his own urges were taking over though as he smerked , an idea shining in hsi head as his hands came from the wal to grasp on ehr two little pig tails befoer he flateend his hands on ehr head and thrust forward whiel pullign her down on his memeber. "How is this? is it long enough for you? a nice measurement?"He asked a she coudl feel the back of her throat with eth tip of his sensative head, wrigglign the lon g member in her mouth before he let go of her head to let her pull out.

Kenny's groans and shudders were music to the little vampire's ears. They were encouragements that cheered up the little vampire. She no longer thought he would pull away from her. Cindy heard his warning and made a soft whimper in response, sending shivers up his cock to let him know she heard him loud and clear. No biting did take some of the fun out of it. Biting was his favorite kind of blow job so in her mind it meant he was still trying to hold back from her. To help soften her master up she slide her hands up his thighs and settled right below the pelvis. This way her thumbs could could settle on the creases where his thighs and pelvis met.
Cindy looked up at her master as he moved his hands to her head. Then suddenly he was deep against her throat. She made a small gagging sound before she could relax and moan against his cock. Her eyes were closed and her fingers gripped his thighs. "Mmhmmm.." She tried to respond as he wiggled his thick cock around then released her grip. Cindy pulled her head back but not all the way out, just until he was an inch in. She really did not need to breathe but gasped for air for both her comfort and his pleasure as she sucked hard on his cock. Cindy slide her head forwards again, rolling her tongue against the underside of his cock as she took him in deep once more. Her hands traveled from his thighs, around to grop his firm butt cheeks. Her body gave a shudder and her pussy was getting wet from the feel. In and out she bobbed her head with enthusiasm as she sucked on his cock, each suck causing her to inhale a wife of his fresh werewolf blood. She could feel the blood pulsing in his cock and it teased her. Cindy's eyes flickered once, twice, a few times actually as she sucked on her master's hard candy. She was keeping restraint but it was difficult. Being told no made the temptation even stronger for her. Her body shuddered at the thought of just a little taste and her cheeks flushed pink as she looked up at Kenny with such dirty thoughts in her mind.

her trainign at the mansion hasd done wonders, she knew rigth where to massage with ehr hands as she cuckled. The boy resisted teh urge to force her head down again as she rubbed her rough tongue upon the bottom of hsi cock,he coudl feel the blood pump in with every surge of his heart. HE jumped as she took a feel of his firm buttox, a chuckle escapign him at the mischievious little girl. her eyes glarign up at her, the closest thign he coudl think of was the stare kittens get with their first toy, those big child liek eyes focused intently on him. "Yoru so cute when you blush." KEnny mused as he rested a hand on her head, wrigglign hsi figners to entagle them in her hair, he put no pressure though as he was still curious to see how she oudl work lett ehr bob and suck, her tongue heaven upont he sensative rod. it wasn't until she pulel dbakc to suck on his hea donly that he gav ein the sligthest, a groan escapign his lips as his grip hardend for a second. "here have a taste." Kenny mused a shis cock splurte dotu the clear pre cum his hand pullign on ehr head ever so softly to signal her to pull away. "tell em how does it taste?" Kenny asked curiously, she had mentioned food taste dliek dirt, yet she always seemed to enjoy this more than most girl. "do you actualy take any joy in suckign on me?" HE asked his curiousity takign over. "You don't have to finish like this if you don't liek it."

The tight grip of her hair and the shot of liquid in her mouth was a triumphant sign of success in Cindy's eyes. She inhaled a deep breath to help the flow but reluctantly obeyed his signal to release. Her tongue slide over her lips as she fell back onto her bottom and looked up at Kenny with her hands now in her lap. "Its yummy." She responded instinctively. She had never realized even for a split second that he had caught on to her typical lack of taste. Without even thinking Cindy nodded her head to his next question. It was a little strange coming from him but it was not unusual for guys to ask if a girl liked it. Whether it was true or not it was always wise to use the same answer. "Of course I do Mast- Um Kenny." She corrected herself quickly once again with a habit of giving him the dominating title. "It makes me happy to give you pleasure." She wondered now if he was getting bored with blowjobs. Was that what this was all about? Was she boring him sexually? Cindy scrunched her lips to the side and tilted her head to the other side as she looked up at him. Her eyes looked confused as if she was trying to read his mind. 'You don't have to finish like this' what did he mean by that? What did he want?
Cindy thought for a moment then dropped backwards on the floor. Her left leg went up in the air causing that annoying skirt to hide her from him. "Enter-uhh" She fidgeted with the long skirt to ruffle it down to her waist. "Enter me please." She coed before clasping her hand over her lips and stiffled in and embarrassed giggle that caused her cheeks to turn red once again. That came out louder than she had planned in her head. She was wearing an unusually high amount of clothing to a point that she had already forgotten she was still wearing underwear upon the request. The only bit of her pale skin showing as her hands, face and what guys liked to call zettai ryouiki. It did help though that Kenny had said before he wanted to see her bundled in layers of clothes.

He looked downa t ehr suspiciously as she answered, her voice so cheery, it was the same voice she gave him when at the mansion. t was her 'servants speak' or atleast that's what he caleld it, that cheery little chime she put to teh voice when trying to be cute or please him, at the same time she got it when overly excited, it was always so hard to tell whcihw as which, and now was even worse, he wanted to believe her but the way she nearly calle dhim master again, it was like she was in maid mode. IT was confirmed the moment she opened her mouth agian, an irked look appeared on hsi face for a split secodn as she said it. HE didn't want a maid out of her, there were hundreds of women in the mansion that were their souly to please him. Kenny sighed as she flopped onto her bakc, his head in his hand as he shook in dismay at ther little display. even in his disapointment he couldn't help but crack a smile as he gazed down at ehr panties while she tried to straigthen herself out, ther little exposed flesh a perfect little tease, he longed to bend down and feel over her legs ,ccaress the flesha nd take her, btu he needed as much restraint as her as he fored himself to take a step back. "No, you cna finish me off but no insertion." Kenny fianlly said, his voice loud for he No, though he hushed when he did remember they were in a changign room.

"No?" Did he really just deny her from sex? Cindy lifted up on her elbows. Her leg that was up in the air came down onto the little bench to rest flat beside him. Cindy's mood dropped down a notch. Not just because he was denying her pleasure, but she was disappointed. She had bundled herself up in this horrendous school outfit and he clearly was not finding her attractive in it. Maybe he only liked slutty school girl uniforms she rationalized. Instead of pouting about being denied, she hid her feelings in and decided to bring out the big guns. Her foot came from under her and lifted up to rub beneath his crotch. "Why not?" She finally asked him curiously. "Did I say something wrong?" She asked as her other stocking covered foot slide to the side and rubbed over his thigh, then it came over to roll his ball sac clockwise under her soft toes. She idly batted her foot up and down against his cock, watching the one eyed snake dance before her eyes.

Kennys breaht got heavy as he felt the dry fabric slid up udner his member, hsi back straightenign as eht pleasure sent a shiver up his spine. Kenny had to clsoe hsi eyes and take a deep breath befeor he could spak, even then when he opened his mouth all that escaped was a gasp when her toes teased he sack. "I.. don't think thsi is the right place to talk abotu such things." Kenny said in an attempt to put it off for later, rigth now he could not trust himself to stick with his argument, especialy as the girl began toyign with hsi memebr lieka kitten with yarn ."H-here." Kenny said as his hands took ahodl of ehr feeet, pullting them so she sandwhiched hsi cock between hem, a wet spot forming on the heel of her socks as the cum began to leak, a disapoitne dlook on his face apeared as it happened. HE had been hopign to hold it till he coudl bend down to her mouth, but it seemed it was too late, instead hsi back bent forward as he ground, his hands claspign ehr feet ahrd aroudn his cock as he splurted, teh whtie goo popping from betwen the fabric sandwhich only so slightly as he tried not to make such a big load."G-get... your mouth.. up here." He groand out as the cum seemed to stop. "I..can't hodl the rest in for long." HE added his teeth diggign into his bottom lip, thelast thign he wanted was a mess on ehr neclothes, it seemd to already be too late for her new burgandy stockings, but that could probably be hidden.

Cindy giggled when Kenny began to react to her foot play. It was so hot watching him shudder and squirm under her feet. She was more happy than turned on though. At least she was for a moment. "Why not? No one's really listening." She persisted on the subject however as he took her foot, she became distracted a bit. Sometimes the girl had the attention span of a fish. Her feet arched and her toes curled into his hot throbbing cock beneath his warm hands. It was like getting a hot food rub as she pleasured him. He hardly lasted a few seconds before there was cum on her stockings.
Cindy was more than eager to obey him. She bent her knees to the sides and pulled herself up using her hands behind her as support. Her rough tongue slide over his cock to lap up the cum and tease him. Then she finally opened her lips over the tip and moaned in approval to help him finally release his load.
The moment he came she began to suck and swallow until there was nothing left, then she licked the access off until his cock was glistening clean. "Mmm..." She smiled as she leaned back. "How did it feel?" She asked him as she looked up with her adoringly blue eyes.

"I thougth you said the other stalls were full?" Kenny questioned when she stated no one was listenign, this whole time he had been trying to keep hushed thinking their 'neighbors' could be listening. HE pusshed the thougth away though as she wrapped her lips aroudn his cock,t he bpoy sighing as he finally let loose his full load, a plaased smirk on hsi face as hewastched her gulp it down, shudderign at he feelign of suction every tiem she swallowed. once she was done he took his turn, more out of politenes sthen anythignelse as he slipped of the bench to kneel ont eh ground, takign ehr cum covered foot in hsi hand and lapign up his fluids, it wasn't th emost pleasent of tastes but it gave him an opurtunity to kiss her again as he leaned forward after cleanignt eh bottom of one ot, presign his ips to hers to transfer his loa, slowly pullign awya so he could wathc ehr swallow before answerign her. "IT was.....good." Kenny said witha shrug just to tease the girl befoe rhe stood up whiel pullign uphsi boxers. "anyways i shoudl get my new measurements to the tialor so i cna buy my unifrom. "You get cleane dup i'll be back once that is done." HE said as he quickly threw on his shirt and pants, leavign hsi jacket there sens ehe kenw he was comign back any ways as he scooped up his uniform and headed for the changign room door.

Cindy's face squinched up and she lightly giggled as he licked her foot. She tried her best not to move or kick her feet too much but his tongue really tickled. Her feet settled on the ground as he leaned towards her and their lips met with a cum filled kiss. Cindy smiled but her happiness began to dull down a bit as he teased her and began to get dressed. That was it? With everything she tried this was the furthest she could get him to go. The mistress would have had her whipped for the tiny success. "Alright I'll be waiting." She replied with a nod of her head. Before she knew it he was gone and she was left alone to change.
It was this horrible uniform. She told herself. The next time he saw her in it it would look different, more appealing to the eyes. Cindy was quick to change. By time Kenny returned she had her uniform in one arm, her normal orange outfit on, and his Jacket in the other arm.
"I guess its time for lunch?" She asked as Kenny approached. She knew the inevitable. It was time for Kenny to eat as for her to go shopping on her own in this strange new school.

Kenny hurried back once the worker got his new clothes, realizign he had also left his visa card in his jacket. A soft msile on hsi face when he saw cindy waiting, he headed over and pecked her softly otn eh forhead as he grabbe dhis jacket from her, throwign it on in one fluid movement as he turned and headed bakc towards the counter. "Yeah and we still have a good twenty minutes to kill." Kenny saidocne cindy caught up so the worker could ring both of them up. bagging the clothes and headign out the doro beroe he looked around, takign not of the placement of the sun, just barely one and they sun had already arched passed the center fo the sky, so the palce ran on a seasonal time zone as well, kenny thought as he began walkign down the street. "we could stop at that 'blood bank' i saw a few blocks down if yoru hungery." Kenny mused, figurign he had the time as he stopped at their car, flinginteh passgner side door open for her as eh walked to the drivers seat and got in. "figure you could use somethign to snack on befoer shopping."

It was strange leaving out the dressing room and following Kenny to the register. Cindy did not have quite the same pep as she had before going behind the curtained door. It was stranging, walking out from doing something so dirty and feeling unsatisfied from it. The blowjob just was not enough for her this time, perhaps it was because she had been denied that made her want it so much more. That lust and need kept the topic fresh on her mind. She let Kenny handle the check out and followed him out the door into the fresh air.
Cindy flinched as she stepped outside, forgetting how bright the sun was. Once her eyes adjusted however, a small smile did grow on her face caused purely by the warmth of the sun against her cold dead skin. "That sounds good." Cindy nodded her head idly as she got into the passengers seat.

The entire drive once again was silent as she pondered why Kenny had denied her sex. It was not time, they had 20 minutes to spare. It could not have possibly been the boys in the other stalls. He never had problems with doing it in public places. In fact she thought he liked the thrill of it and the danger of possibly getting caught. Cindy watched out the window and pretended to be paying attention to all the shops they passed as she tried to figure out what was on Kenny's mind. Cindy glanced over at Kenny as the car came to a stop in the parkinglot to the bar. What did she do wrong to upset him? She kept asking herself but could not figure it out.

Cindy hurried to Kenny's side to walk beside him as they entered the bar. It looked more like a little tavern. There were tables scattered upon the floor and dark wooden bar against the back wall. The lights were actually candles and the place gave a gothic vibe. Cindy brushed her arm against Kenny's and tried coiling her fingers between his just to see how he would react. Would he pull away?
She followed Kenny's lead straight to the back bar. It was a small walk but the entire time her mouth would open and close like a fish as she tried to find the right words to tell him what was on her mind. She could not think of the right way to say it. Finally as they sat on the tall wooden stools she could take no more. "Why won't you have sex with me?!" She blurted out. Her voice was unintentionally and whiny like a child who was about to throw a tantrum when she did not get her way.

Kenny already knew why the ride was so quiet, he knew the denial of sex would impact his Cindy for a while. HE had jsut expected her to ask him about it on the drive, instea dhe got complete and awkward silence, nto a single question form her yet again, he understood te silence when Altain was around. But now he almost felt bad she seemd liek a woudnedpuppy, not even glancign over at him until they got out of the car.
It just mad ehim feel even worse, her eyes WERE exactly liek a woudned puppies, liek the first tiem you scold a dog for chewing up the furniture. He quickly looked away to take the moemtn to look up at the pubs exterior, ti looke dliek an average bar, whitty title about blood jsut to make it plainly obvious it was for vampries, but otehr than that it was average. the moemnt they got in though he couldnt help but snicker. "Bars liek these are NOT goign to kill the 'all vampries are emo' additude thats goign around." Kenny mused, glancign down to cindy for a response, btu all he got was her fingers in his, somethign he gladly grasped, if anythign he thought she migth feel uncomfortabel with all these otehr vampires around, liekt eh mansion.
There were only about eigth customers aroudn the place though leavign it pretty empty and Kenny a chance to look over the furniture. Though the tabels looked as if they were made of flimsy aged wood, once you got close you coudl see it was all a craftign job, on the centr of the tabel was a large pole with 4 smaller tubs hangign out, the pole plantign firmly intot he ground meanignt eh tbales couldnt eb moved. alogn with the candles, each table's center was also lit dimly as there was a touch screen built in the tabel runnign aroudnt eh pole, what they were for he didn't know as the tabel he passed was on sleep mode and he didn't want to take hte time to figure out, already he saw two people givign him a strange look form teh corner of the room, makignt he werewolf wonder if there truely was some kind of actual feud between their species. It would have made sense though, the way Victoria flaunted him at every party as if he were one of her prized possesions, nto liek some normal butler or slave.
The worry mad ehim rush to the coutner as he waved over the waitress,thoughth e moemnt she turned aroudn Cindy finally broke. The were wofl nearly jumpgd form his seat with ehr sudden out burst, his face a deep red as he could feel the tension grow aroudn teh bar in an instant, even the waitres took a step back fro turning as to help anotehr customer that wasn't there. "I...can't wetalk about this antoerh time, liek at home?" EKnny aske din a hushed tone, a finger compign up to ehr lips for a seocnd the moemnt she opene dher mouth. "what ever yoru goign to say PLEASE keep ti down." He whispred, hsi face still completly red, sens eht out burst his ears ahd picke dup the silence, the music had lowered and teh custoemrs all had stopepd talking aroudn them.

Cindy could feel the tension and silence grow in the room. She was slightly embarrassed herself, she did not mean to be THAT loud. Even the music went low as if the invisible dj wanted to hear them. She opened her mouth but was hushed my Kenny's finger an her lips. That was not helping. In fact his panicy reaction helped encourage her little fit. Cindy shook her head stubbornly as her arms crossed over her chest. "No, you will say the same thing or find another way to avoid answering me." CIndy concluded. "I want to talk about it NOW!" Her voice grew even louder than before to make her point and stomped her foot down. Normally she would have been embarrassed to make such a scene but the lust in her eyes made her smirk and marvel at his embarrassment. In fact she wanted to make him suffer and pay until he decided to answer. "Are you attracted to me anymore?" She asked while doing her best to ignore all those attention towards her.

Kenny could not believe this was happenign, why was she fussing this much abput it. "Cindy this ISN'T a conversation for the public to hear." Kenny said trying to hush her again btu all that seemd tosdo was make her angerier. Welkl he did want her to stop agreeign with everythign he said, he had to give her that, but why at this tiem and why this subject. HEr little stitn about attraction hurt him though, or more confused him,. "not having sex for a day doesn't mean i'm nto attracted to you Cindy." Kenny said softly , a hand stroking his arm as he leaned forward trying to keep his voice hushed, though he knew if she decided to yetll ti was goign to hurt. "Your adorable, beautiful even, why would you even think i'm not attracted to you?" HE said, hoping a simpel answer like that woudl tide her over for now, atleast till they got in the car and maybe they could talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom