Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Learning 2 Mend a Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/346/d/3/Warcraft_3_Dryad_by_spankwagon.jpg

Her pale purple cheeks turned a bright violet. The girl's lips curled into a smile that she could not wipe from her lips if she wanted to and quickly turned into a low giggle as the excited boy circled her. He was asking so many questions and complementing her as if she was some kind of star he was eager to learn about. Silly humans she thought. Though startled at first she found the complements refreshing and the boy amusing. "I am a dryad." She told him in a matter of fact tone. "You can call me Ivy." she said turning her front half to face him. "Oh and my hair is not symbolic, but it is an actual plant..." She paused for a moment. "I suppose it's complicated." She added.

Cindy was frozen in place for a moment when she saw through the window at what Kenny was excited about. A new female specimine for him to 'study'. She pouted as she wondered if he was going to be like this with all the different females in the school. The vampire girl raced across the street after Kenny as she entered the store. "M-" She stopped herself knowing he was not going to like her calling him Master. "Kenny, we should probably buy groceries last so the cold food does not spoil." She said trying to hide her jealousy and acting as if they came in for the food. "Are you hungry?" She asked as she stood so close to his side their arms were touching.

"No no, not symbolisim, symbiosis, Are teh plants on yoru head actual..." Kenny was cut off as cindy walked in, a curious look on hsi face as she spoke. "We weren't grocery shopping.. though." Kenny stopped in his speach as his stomach growled, a sly smirk on his face."Ivy was it? when do you get off work?" THe boy mused as eh turne dback to the dryad, walking to stand infrotn fo her to be mroe formal, though his eyes kept glancign all over her curiously, studying ehr build and any outline of muscle he could spot form any exposed flesh. " Cindy and I just moved here, and well, I figure when the time comes that she needs to buy her more feminien products, you and I can go grab a bite to eat.. that is if you want?" Kenny asked, not wasting much time on asking the new curiousity on what was pretty much a date, though he had mroe than just her for a reason, he was curious as to how Cindy would shop withotu his ever judging eye and influence over her, the fool of a werewolf not even considering the jealousy that migth build in his little maids heart.

Ivy was quiet as the two spoke. She was trying to figure out their relationship. Judging by the signals the vampire girl gave off they were a couple. However, the way the boy acted. He was definitely flirting with her. Had he just asked her out on a date? Flattered she went against her better judgement and agreed to it. "I get off early today. If you meet me back here at noon, there is an a little cafe I we can go to." She offered.
Cindy was trying her hardest to smile whenever Kenny looked her way. It was difficult. After all her questions he still seemed to be pushing her away. He was looking over every inch of this girl, practically ignoring Cindy. Then he was asking her to dinner. What was most disappointing was that he was going to send her off shopping while he was alone with this new girl he was clearly attracted to. She sighed and tried to perk up. It was time to get him away from this girl as soon as possible. "If we are not buying groceries, I saw another furniture place down the street I want to check out." She stated just to get him out the store. "It was nice meeting you." She stated politely to the deer girl as she took Kenny's hand and turned toward the exit.
"Kenny, are you sure you don't want to come shopping with me later?" She asked once they were outside again. "I could use an extra hand to zip me up in the dressing room. And I was thinking of buying some new stockings and panties." She added trying to make it sound as appealing as possible. Even after all this time living in the mansion, her voice grew low and hushed when she mentioned panties, hoping no one else besides him could hear.

Kenny perked up as the girl accepted his offer, it wasnt much excitment but more the realization athat the girls here probably would act as the human girls at home, just with extremely different cultures, it was already obvious he could still make a girl blush with just a few words. "Alright i'l see you then, it was nice meeting you Ivy." Kenny said ina hurried jumble of words, takign the dryads hand for a quick shake befoer he was yanked formt eh grocery store. He spun on his heal when the door close dbehidn him so he could walk forward with Cindy as she kept draggign him along. Half listenign to her as his brown eyes peered into every shop window they passed be it closed or not, he was just too curious as to what other residents he would find. But the town was still pretty empty due to the lack of students, He didnt mind though, he began to think he probablywould hav ebeen too overwhelemed if they had been droppe doff int he middle of a semester and he was beginign o reliaze why the mistress had gotten rid of him so soon after his recovery, it wasn't to get him out of the way, it seemed more so they didnt have to deal with transferign itn he middle of a school year, weither it had been kindness on the mistress' part or her lack of wanting todo paper work, the boy would never know. Hsi little realization in his head had kept him distracted through cindys little flirt of hers, he had heard every word but his mind had been elsewhere, leaving the inuendos lost int he wind. "mmm that would be nice, but It's more fun if you surprise me with them later. Whats the fun if I see all yoru outfits befoer hte chool year even starts?" Kenny replied as he begna takign the lead as they stopped at the next furniture store.

Cindy began to fantasize about the idea of surprising him later. His reply was disappointing yet at the same time hopeful. He wanted fun surprise later. Maybe he really wasn't fully serious about taking this slow. If there was anything she had learned from her time in the mansion it was that men did not always know what they wanted. One thing was for sure, sooner or later they would give into their lust. It looked like her master might be giving in sooner. Maybe her efforts really were working so she decided to push some more. "Well I don't have to show you all of them." She insisted. She slide her arm under his as they entered the next furniture store so they would look more like a couple. "I still have some surprises in the room and I can buy some more later. You don't really think I will wear the same clothes all year do you?" She asked. Cindy tilted her head onto his shoulder to snuggle softly against his neck. Her voice grew soft and childlike. "Kenny, your not really going to make me go shopping all by myself are you?" she asked as if it was a bad thing. "All alone in this strange town." she said acting as if she would be a lost little pup by herself.

"yes but i dont want to hav epeople gettig the wrong idea." Kenny countered when she insisted on the surprise lingerie. "Seeing you and me together lingerie shopping, it's normal at the mansion sure, but it feels strange unlesswe are a couple, or really close." Kenny explained, though hsi stern voic emelted itnoa soft smile as she snuggle ditno his neck and gave her trade mark pouting voice. It was always so hard to resist the blonde when she did that, Anna nearly always used the same technique as well if he ever heald out on something, but where as Annas poute was a mockign satire that made kenny laugh, Cindy seeemd to have it down perfectly that he was never sure if she was jokign or if this was her actual poute. In the end though he had to stay strong, he couldnt alreayd flake out on what could become a close friend. "I already promised Ivy a lunch, pluss it will be good for you." Kenny mused as he leaned his head away, trying to seperate her form him but instead jsut givign her more space to snuggle. "pluss if you explore the town without me leading you you migth actualy learn it faster, and its not like i can't hunt you down if you disapear." KEnny reassured, though he some how doubted thsi woudl get through tot he maid, thsi conversation already distracting them so much tat they had goen throught eh whoel chair section without even looking at a single object.

But we are really close Cindy thought, she opened her mouth to speak the words aloud but held her tongue when she remembered their conversation earlier that morning. She felt really close to him but he apparently did not know her well enough nor did he want others to know their connection. She took advantage of him pulling away to snuggle closer to him. "Well I suppose thats true..." She said in an uncertain sigh. "You could say something came up and have the lunch another day." She suggested trying to fix this delima. At the moment she did not have any concern for the furniture in the store. "Oh.. or I could go with you to lunch and we could all go shopping together. I don't think Ivy will say no to new clothes." she suggested as she decided sharing Kenny for the afternoon would be better than not being with him at all. She was so into fixing this situation she forgot for a moment this would mean they would all go shopping for panties.

"It would be rude to put it off after seemign so excited." Kenny countered once more, i sigh of surrender sounded when he found he couldnt escape her face upon his neck. Though that didn't mean he was going to give up on their delema, he couldnt see why she was pushing this much on it. as she had stated before there would be other days she had to buy new clothes and lingerie, so it wasn't like this was going to be the only ti e he could be there. "IT would be counter productive to hav eyou coem eat with us, when you yourself said you don;t even enjoy the taste of food int eh first place, this way youc an get all your shopping done today, and all i need to buy is a bed and a uniform so we can meet up with you afterwards." Kenny tried to explain before givign a soft sigh, comign up with a little plan before she could reply, he wanted to have soem alone time, to ge tto meet new peopel without Cindy clinging to his arm, already in the store he saw how a few people avoide dthem the moment they saw that they seemed like they were a couple, andhe would hav ebeen fine with it if it didnt mean socializign would be so hard, especialy with girls, even when he ddint flirt he always had that air about him. Meaning it was hard to talk to a girl one on one withtou them taking it he wrong way especialy if they began thinkign he was taken and a cheater. "Here, if you can get your shoppign done wihtout any incident, or mischief withotu me, i promise to give you somethign tonight." He whispere dina hushed voice, leanign his head over hers as he spoke before once again rying to unravel from her.

"Really?" Cindy seemed to perk up when he offered his last little incentive. "I promise I won't cause any trouble." She smiled and allowed him to wiggle his arm free of her so that she could cross and x with her finger over her chest. "Cross my heart." She added playfully. As she paused and looked around she realized they had reached the back of the store. Though it appeared to be an oddly perfect coincidence they just happened to be standing in the middle of the bedroom sets. "Do you see any bed you like?" She asked glancing around curious to see if they had coffins in a supernatural furniture store. She was debating whether she really needed one or a real bed.
Cindy hoped back to sit on top one of the more traditional beds. It was soft. Soon she found herself bouncing her little butt up and down on it while Kenny looked around. "Should I get a real bed for school or do you think I will need a coffin like in the mansion?" She asked curious of his opinion on the topic.
Soon enough she was getting back to her normal not so jealous self. Instead of waiting for him to pick a bed she decided to take on the challenge to help him find the one he really likes. Thus began the game of twenty questions bedroom edition. "Do you like bars at the head or feet of the bed?" She asked him curiously. "For late nights." She winked with a giggle. "Do you want a bed with curtains for privacy? Like in Harry Potter." She asked. "Oh, that bed folds into a couch. Do you want a couch bed or a real one?" "Metal or wood?" "Do you prefer black or silver m-Kenny?" She asked as she leapt off one bed only to leap onto the next and try it out. "This one's no good. It's too stiff to bounce." She pouted.

Kenny couldnt help but chuckle as she perke dup so easily, liek a puppy when you show them a new toy. HE did find it slightly funny hwo he got ehr off the moemnt they got to the beds, though didn't giv eit a secodn thougth as he began walking through the furniture. "well give me a few minutes, soem of them look interesting" he said as he began his rounds, he wasn't interested in the sheets as each bed he presse dhsi hand down on softly to tes teh cushioning befoer bendign down to run his hand over hte frame to feel teh strenght. He had gotten through a few beds whenhe heard the springs squeeck behidn him, lookign back he couldn't help btu smile as he watched her bouncy impatiently waiting for him, she was adorable liek that, and it was times liek that that he had wondered how she had stayed a virgin for so long. "well the mistress seems to have both, and i hav enever seen her actualy sleep on the bed a full night, though it could jsut be a comfortign feelign for her. And you seem to be fine after spendign a nigth wihtout a coffin... hwy not try a bed, if you get bad we cna buy you a coffin later." Kenny said with his lengthy explenation while examining the next bed ebfeor standign with a sigh, he was scannign aroudn when he heard her chiem up again, his cheecks fluching pink whenshe mentioned the bars so openly. "I.. well I really don't know, for a year i traveled, kinda coutch hopped from place to place before i got he moeny for colelge, so i cna take both traditional and pull out." Kenny said, for a fe wmoments forgeting he ha dbeen trying to hodl out on ehr questions. "and harry potter? what are you talkign about? never read it..." He confessed, not drawing the conclusion, though as his sentence ended he began ignorign her as a piece caugth his eye, it was two person wide and seemd to have a small border around it it seemd interesting and as he presse don it it was soft enough to actualy be comfortable. lookign at the tag shwoed that it coudl fold itno an L shaped sofa and the boys eyes seemed to light up . "Hey Cindy why not test this oen out." KEnny said as he waved her over befeor slipping onto ti and relaxign on one side, all he really needed was some shets, hell he could probably just go for soem blankets, the feel brougth back the memories of his traveling days hiel givign a comfort of home.
http://homedesignhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Brown-and-Orange-Centro-Lounge-Sofa-Beds-Designed-by-Rolf-Benz.jpg

http://homedesignhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Awesome-Centro-Lounge-Sofa-Beds-Designed-by-Rolf-Benz.jpg

"A bed it is then" She decided after hearing Kenny's response. She continued to watch him but gasped when he mentioned he never read Harry Potter. "Did you even see the movies?" She asked. His attention was caught elsewhere but she did not let the topic go so soon. "We have to have a Harry Potter movie night." She spoke to herself with a playful smile. The thought of corrupting the wolf with the magical world of harry Potter excited her. It would give them something to do together and talk about. Her thoughts snapped back into the present when he called her over to test a bed. Cindy lept up and scurried over to the two piece couch bed. Cindy layed back on the other side of Kenny and looked up at the cieling. "It's really comfortable." She concluded. She lifted her hips up and tried bouncing on her back. "Not very bouncy." She stated in disappointment before rolling over to her side to face Kenny. "But it has alot of space and could be fun." She added. "Is this the bed you want?" She asked but she could already tell by the look in his eyes that this was the bed for him.

"well not liek that, pluss don't want it too springy.. don't want to keep our roomate up all night." Ken ny said with a sly wink ebfoer he roleld off the bed and waved over one of the sale reps. a tall young man, near perfectly tanned, though it coudl easily jsut be hist normal skin tone, his hair long down to hs shoudler though eh kept it tied in a ponytail mroe for unifrom regulations than anythign else. thsoe weren't his most distinct features though were his two juttign horns that came forward before sharly curivign back, and obvious demon was intheir mits though Kenny wasn't too disturbed, they seemed to be frequent customers at teh mansion, male and female. though still yet he had another distinct feature Kenny had seen onlya fe ewtiems before, int he middle of hsi forhead the boy had a third eye withlids that closed verticaly instead of horizantaly, and at the moemnt he reached EKnny all three of them were on cindy as she lay on the bed. "How may i help you....and is she.." Teh worker leaned in in a hushed tone at he last part amkign kenny smerk. "No we aren't together, though i warn you... if she doessay yes she will leav eyou high and dry pretty soon." Kenny warned in his one hushed tone back to him befoer steppign back. "well any ways i was wondering if i can get one of these delivered to my residence?" Kenny asked getting back to buisness quickly, a curiosu smirk on hsi face as the boy nodded and walekd passe dhim to bend down at the bed, he was curious to see how Cindy would react to the new boy, his odds wer eon rejection though, by the way she kept clingign to him.

all three of Isaacs eyes were glued to cindy as he bent down, givign her his most seductive smerk he could, the succubus had thought he had found his next one nigth stand, and byt he way the customer had described her she sounded fiesty, soemthign he had been lookign forward too. Still though he had buissness to attend to as he began readint he information on the tag to find the bed int eh bakc room, still though his third eye kept on ehr as he spoke. "You're new here aren't you? i woudl think i would remember a pretty face liek yours."

"That's true" Cindy agreed as she nodded her head. She thought about Altain with his rude comment earlier and wondered if it really was going to be awekward living with him. She could not help but snicker though when she imagined the look on his face as squeeky beds kept him up all night. She and Kenny could be really loud sometimes. She was too busy thinking about the bashful angel to pay attention to Kenny and the salesman he was talking to. At least she was until the demon approached her. At first she thought he was purely there for her, until two of his eyes diverted to the tag. He was very handsome and had a smirk that made melt in the bed. Of course it was not as nice as her Kenny's smirk but it came to a close second. Cindy pulled herself up onto her elbows. Her eyes gazed past the three eyed man to Kenny. She was not only checking for signs of jealousy in the boy but also signs of approval from her master. He did not appear jealous and he did not shake his head no.
She looked back to the guy's third eye and her cheeks grew as pink as his skin. Her lips curled into a smile "Yes. I moved here last night." She told him. "I am Cindy." She said while curiously tilting her head sideways to align her sight with his eyes. "What kind of demon are you?" She asked curiously, though really she wanted to know for Kenny.

Isaac's eyes glanced curiously bakc as Cindies did, they clamed to not be dating but by the way she looekd to the boy for answers seemed to imply they were closer than the customer stated. "mmm Cindy is it short for anything?" Isaac asked curiously befeor stanidng up, extendign a hand to help the girl from the bed as eh spoke again. "As for me I am caleld Isaac, and well , the humans call my species Incubuss.. and what of you my lovely pale creature?" Isaac mused curiosuly, steppign back to hlet her off the bed only to step back into kenny unexpectedly.
Teh werewolfs curiousity had been perked as Isaac helped cindy down and he had headed towards them to see what was going on, he was fine with eh flirting though he didwant to get on witht eh shopping befor ehe had his lunch date. "Ooof, uhm sorry I was jsut curious if you could go check itneh bakc for us, don;t want to pay before i knwot ht." Kenny said with an wakward chuckle asthe incubuss turned and nodde..
"Sure sure, i'll be rigth back and meet you two at the counter with my answer." Isaac said nto seemign to be ruffled at all as he turned to wink a goodbye at cindy before headign tot he farhtest wall where tey kept their inventory.
"You seem to be makign friends more than me." KEnny mused with a chuckle as he watched the demonw alk away. "The vamprie girl at teh first store, and now him.. are you trying to dig yoruself intot eh popular crowd?" Kenny asked jokignly as he began heading tot eh check otu with a smirk on his face.

"Nope, it just Cindy." She said as she took his hand and slid off the bed. Her hand slide behind her back where she subtly tugged down the hem of her short skirt. Her cheeks grew even redder as he told her what he was. He was definitly not an innoscent demon, well not that demons were innoscent at all but she knew what incubuss's specialized in. "I am a vampire." She answered softly yet proudly. She did not even realize he was still holding her hand until he bumped into Kenny.
Cindy smiled, tilting her head bashfully downwards and lifted her hand up, wiggling her fingers a silent good bye to his wink. As cheesy as it was Cindy loved the attention.
She did feel a little guilty when Kenny chuckled to her new found popularity. Cindy shrugged her shoulders to Kenny. "The students here are really nice." She told him as she followed close beside him to the check out. "When school starts I am sure you will be more popular than me." She said positively. She could not imagine anyone not liking her Master. Just like in the mansion, he was going to rule the school.

"well these ar ethe first to get back to the campus atleast... i wonder how the rest of the school will be." Kenny thought aloud before they got tot eh counter, there he began writing down his information for the delivery of the bed. That was until he heard the back room door close and looek dbehidn himt o see Isaac walkign their way, he stoppe dintehmiddle of the writing as he heade dover tothe man. "Stay here cindy." Was all Kenny said befor he headed across the store to meet Isaac half way.
Teh incubus couldnt help btu smerk as he saw the man comign his way, he was expecitn a warning,, stay awya form my girl and all of that, btu as he got closer he didnt see rage or jealousy int eh boys eyes leaving the demon to puzzle as Kenny ptu a hand on his shoulder to stop him.
"Look i know wha tyou want, and i know you will probably get it from er." KEnny said bluntly in a hushed tone. "And she is used to it, so if all you are lookign for is a one nigth stand keeep it to that, don't bring any fake love into it don't try and break her heart ...because if you do..." Kennys grip tightened on isaacs shoulder, surpisingly making the demon flinch. "I have conections, are we clear?" KEnny said finishign hsi warnign befeor broadingins his lips itnoa smiel as he turned to wrap an arm aroudn isaac and chuckle just to put on a facade. "I said are we clear?" Kenny asked in antoehr hushed tone.
The demon was totaly baffled by what had happened, wah was upwith this boy, he wasnt completly handign the girl over to him nor was he keepign ehr to himself, and the threat seemed real enough. "I.. I understand, no playign with my food." Isaac said hesitantly befoer snappign back with a smirk. "Why woudl I anyways, she is jsut a dessert, nothign to special." The demon added trying to gauge the boys reaction, though Kenny seemed to shrug of the mild insult to Cindy as they kept walkign along, plit up ocne htey got to the counter.
Kenny returne dot cindys side as Isaac scooted next tot eh cashier to input the information of the bed. all three of the demosn eye sonce more on cindy as he smirked, edgign away formt eh cashier as he them ring up the price for KEnny so eh coudl speak to Cindy. "So, do you have any plans this week before classes start? I was figuring, if not, then i could get to know you better." Isaac said, winceing at theblandness fo hsi flirt, btu he coudlnt complain too much, that dammned man had thrown him off hsi game with a curve ball liek that.

Cindy nodded her head and watched Kenny step up to Issac. She may have appeared clueless but a smile grew on her lips as she evesdropped on their conversation. Had Kenny really forgotten what vampires were capable of? It was better for her anyway if he had. He was threatening the first guy that began to flirt with her. It made Cindy's cold little heart flutter. It felt almost as if it was really beating. In a man's world threats like this meant he was protecting her, making sure no one could have her but himself. She was so happy about Kenny's action that she did not notice Issac's last remark about her. He was humoring Kenny.
As the guys returned Cindy turned to face the counter as if she had not heard a thing. The girl put her elbow on the counter and leaned her cheek against the palm of her hand. The whole time she watched the boy ring up the matress with a dreamy smile upon her face. She was pretenting to be infatuated with this demon but her heart was still recovering from Kenny's noble act. Just to humor Kenny she glanced over to him as if to ask permission. She tilted her head back towards the cashier. "I am free tomorrow night." She confessed to the Incubus. Tonight she was going to be busy with Kenny's present. "Pick me up around 8?" She suggested. She was so excited about Kenny and the date she almost forgot to tell him where she lived. "Oh! How are you going to pick me up if you don't know where I live?" She giggled at her own ditzy moment. "We live in apartment 241 at the end of the road. It's a big house you can't miss it."

Kenny couldn't help but fidget ever so slightly as the two talked, he ahd to admit it was odd to not have Cindys large blue eyes staring at him every second now as her attention seemed to hav ebeen completly puleld away. He din't really mind, he didn't even consider it to be jealousy, instead it felt more like missing his favorite braclet, it was never needed but it felt wierd without it. Though he figured within a few days, after their first date she would be back to buggign Kenny, it seemed liek a blesing and a curse now that Cindy would actualy be distracted for a few days.
All Isaac could think of was how easy this was going to be, the girl seemd to be a blonde in every sense of the term. If he wasn't so worried about keeping a good front infrotn of the boy, jsut incase the conections he had were true, it was always better to be seen as the kind hearted incubus, not the one that steals souls. But if he wasn't lookign out for hsi public relations h sure as hell would ahve made this little ditz of a girl into oen of his thralls, especially wiht eh added bonus of never aging. "Alright tomorrow nigth at eight, i'll be there, wear somethign pretty." Isaac caleld out as they exited the store, a smirk still on hsi face as he went bakc to work, 4 nigths out of the seven had been filled with dates, he was getting rusty after the small break he had had.
"You do know he already had our adress because of the delivery right." EKnny chuckled out once the door close dbehidn them, a grin on his face once they were out. "well well tomorrow nigth i have to be all alone, i see how it is. leavign em all by my lonesome" The boy teased as they headed down the street even farther. There weren't many more stores btu even so they took their tiem for a few horus till he stopepd at the place to buy their uniforms. "Well we have to meet back at the grocery store in about an hour so you can get the car and i can meet with Ivy, so lets kill the rest of the time in here, you said you wanted me to help you with clothes shopping." KEnny joked aroudn befeor slipping into the store, ti ewas literally only uniform clothing, the plaids and colors aproved by the school to wear during non casual days, as well as P.E. clothies.

Wear something pretty. The little comment gave her another reason to go shopping that evening. She slide her little blonde curl behind her ears and turned back to wiggle her fingers goodbye at the Incubus. This was a little strange for her as they walked out the door. She had not gone on a date since she was alive, at least not one that was not for some rich client or a tag along with Anna and Kenny.
"Oh... he did... I did not realize that." she said bitting her lower lip lightly from the embarrassment. She had gotten too excited about agreeing to go out with the incubus. Now she embarrassed herself in front of both boys. "Well you did say we should make new friends. Besides, you will be sleeping tomorrow night to get ready for school so you won't even notice I am gone." She tried making it sound easier though inside she was snickering that he was showing signs of jealousy. The only down side was that he really would be home alone. It would be a missed opprotunity for her.
By time they got to the uniform store Cindy was so happy and upbeat it was as if someone had just drained a child on a sugar diet. She was anxious about the date. The day was looking up more and more. And she still had that night to look forwards to. Going into a uniform store was actually the best idea of the bunch in her eyes. Kenny loved her school girl look. When they walked into the store she had a little bit of a culture shock. "Is this really what our uniforms look like?" She asked Kenny with a puzzled look on her face. She went over to the rack walking around to the other side and shifted through the clothes. Her lips were starting to pout a little. The materials were thick and stiff. "Its so thick." She complained while rubbing the material between her fingers. "And stiff" The blouses looked like they covered everything and the skirts looked to be way too long. She did not realize how she sounded until two guys a few wracks down looked her way. "What? It is.." She thought they were looking at her attire. Her eyes peeped through the wrack at Kenny and she paused a moment to recall what she had just said. A giggle erupted through her as she looked down towards Kenny's pants. "Ooops"
She had obviously never seen a real school uniform before. When she was a human the public schools did not have uniforms. Cindy picked out a cottoned blouse in her size and a skirt. She pulled the skirt to her waist and frowned at the length. "I suppose this will due" she said as she walked back around the wrack towards Kenny. How was she going to attract Kenny in that? "Did you find your uniform?" She asked Kenny as a basket of ribbons caught her eyes just above one of her wracks. Perhaps they would help spice up the outfit. "Do you like this one?" She asked pulling out one to hold to her hair. As she did so another from the basket hit the floor. "Oh..."Without a second thought Cindy turned and bent down to pick up the ribbon and exposed her firm butt and orange panties to Kenny as the little material that was considered a skirt rose up.

At frist Kenny praised the much needed repreeve from Cindys constand questions, but half way throught he shopping he missed it. Instead she seemd to day dream with very little conversation and he was beginign to actualy get curious as to what was goign through her head, well he couldnt say that, she was bouncign off the walls now but it was not longer souly directed at him. Still he couldnt help but chuckle at her excitment as they stopepd at eh last store on their list, he had to admit he was curious himself as to what kidn of uniformthey had, and one peak itn eh window sedated his curiousity even befeore they walekd in. He let the blonde dart directly to the skirts as he went to eh coutner and told them his sizes so they could checktheir stock befeor he came bakc to cindy, only to hear her two disapoitned remarks, the smirk slippign on his face as she looke dupat him then down at him, he turned to the boys giving them the same smerk jsut to show of fbefore he came aroudn with Cindy. "this is the Fall session, i bet they have the more.. asain outfits available it he summer." He reasured her though in no tiem flat she was distracted by the ribbons. "that migth be a cute new look for you, pony tail." He mused tryign to give soem insight in her shopping befoer she dropepd the basket and soon enough his cheeks were red as he gaved down at ehr poorly covered cheeks, alreayd he heard the boys snicker across the way and quickly he moved forward tugigng on her skirt though it woudlnt budge so he stpepd closer to ehr tryign nto to touch her suple pale butox as he shielde dher form view. "We.. have to teach you how to.. pick stuff up... liek a proper lady..." Kenny whispered softly as he tugge don ehr skirt agian in vaine.

It did not take long for Cindy to pick up the ribbon. She heard snickering mixed with Kenny's whispers. She was so used to wearing skimpy cloths she hardly noticed her skirt coming up. It was a happy accident to get Kenny's attention. Not so much for the boys. She looked to the side then craned her head behind her to realized how it looked. Now her cheeks were as read as his. "Oh... sorry." She apologized to Kenny as she came back up. He was so close while trying to hide her from the guys that when she came up her panties rubbed against his crotch. When she was fully standing her back was up against his chest. She reached behind her to tug her skirt down, taking his hand from the skirt she pulled it around forwards and around her waist. "Thanks" She said softly tilting her head sideways to look at him. A warm smile was on her lips as she thuroughly enjoyed his warm body up against hers. They had not been that close all day. She did not want this moment to end. However, knowing he would try pulling away soon she spun to face him. "Why don't we go in the dressing room and..." She paused shifing her eyes to the boys whom had now lost all interest in shopping, yet they winked at her and pretended to be busy when she looked over. Cindy went up on her toes to whisper the rest to Kenny. "Try out our uniforms.... before we spend out money on them." She suggested.

Kenny gave her a reasurign smile as she apologized, there was nothing really too apologize to him for btu he wasn't going to knock it. His body had gone stiff for only a second when she rubbed against him, he was so used to the feelign taht it hardly got a rise otu of him now adays, though he had been surprised she woudl do that in public. it took him longer to realize to was hima s well, so close to her that she easily manipulated his hand aroudn her waste as the boys cheeks kept their color as she gazed up at him. 'no, NO you told her you were lookign for more you can;t give in this soon!' he thougth to himself though his mind went silent as his eye smet hers, hsi heart skipping a beat as it always did in these situations. TI was liek she was psychic the moemnt he tried to pull away she had twirled around, the fragrance of her shampoo waftign up into hsi nose as her hair spun with hr kickign up a wind of aroma, amkignt eh sensative wolfs nose shudder. 'NO.. I can't giv ein too soon, i'm alreayd giving her that present tonight, i cant do this AND that.' he siad still fightign with himself, and then he felt it, her sto bosom pressing up agaisnt his chest, those pillows so much larger and operkier than his girlfriends, that and then ehr lips whisperign upon his ear.'well she is going on that date tomorrow and she hasnt pushed it sense then... i could just help her out, I mean it isnt ALWAYS goign to lead to THAT when we are alone i gues.' he finally convinced himself as he sighed out a smirk. "fine go get the rest of the otufit, don't forget to find soem socks, i dont know if.. thsoe.. are allowed on campus." Kenny mused pointign otu her vibrant orange stockings. "I'll meet you at the changign room I still ahve to pick up my clothes at the cashier, maybe get some measuring tape while im up there, my measurements migth be off." Kenny said with a shrug befeor slippign otu from ehr entangled grasp and heading to the cashier.

Kenny's positive remark and lack of pushing her away gave her a new found confidence. Everything she had done to try to learn about him was paying off. Happily she nodded her head. "See you soon." and she was off, quickly going around the store to find the rest of the uniform she needed. She managed to grab a sweater vest, a burgundy tie, a blazer and two pairs of knee highs. He did say earlier she would look cute bundled up and it was the fall collection. With everything snug under her arms Cindy was the first to make it to the dressing rooms where she took the second out of three. She hung her stuff on the side hook and then waited for Kenny to meet with her.

"The other two rooms are taken." She told him as she looked at the two doors to the side. "It's okay. We will still finish in time for lunch by sharing." Cindy said happily as she pulled him into the room and closed the door behind her. As soon as the door was shut she had pulled her top off and was working on her skirt.

Kenny chuckled as he watched the girl zip aroudn the store, all he had todo was grab the pile of clothes ont he coutner for him, though he took his time to wathc his little cindy bob betweent he racks trying to get everythign she wanted. TI was curiosu though when he saw her grab four socks, they were jsut trying things on why grab. his midn shrugged ti off quickly as he watched her disapear around the corner tot he changign rooms, that was his que to hea dover there as well. He had expected ehr to be dresse dand ready to glomp him by the time he got there isntead to hsi surprise she was still all in her casual attire and isntead quite literaly tossed him into the changign room. His eyes wide and confused as she began stripping, though he didnt pay too much mind as he took a seat ont eh bench and finally spoke. "You do know we have aroudn forty five minutes till we even have to leave this store? we ddin't hav eto share a room." Kenny informed, though he didnt move from hsi spot as he pulle doff his shirt befeor stopping, with all her rush and dragigng him in their int eh surprise he had dropped his clothes over byt eh doro of the small stall meanign he woudl have to squeeze his way passed the now half naked Cindy befoer he could dress, instead he jsut sa tbakc with a smirk. "here you get dressed first, i can wait, i mean my sizes are probablys til the same so its all jsut a matter of if yours fit." Kenny explained, his soft smile sitl on hsi face ashe gazed over hte girls little bottom as she bent down to slip of fher skirt jsut in tiem for him to roll over her body with his gaze and admirie the girls bossom al hugged and snug in her bra, orane with balck detailed lace,she had really went all out withthe color. "what is your favorite color any wyas?" Kenny finally asked out of curiousity. "You said it was orange to Altain, but i don't completely believe that."

Cindy glanced over to Kenny as she pulled the burgandy skirt off the hanger and stepped into it. She noticed his eyes looking over her bossom but unlike most girls whom would have felt violated she smiled. She felt warm and fuzzy inside knowing he was still attracted to her. It was one consequence of living in the mansion and being so close to him. She shimmied her hips, wiggling like a worm to get the material up then quickly zipped up the side so that the top of the skirt fit snug against her skin. "Orange is one of my favorite colors." She stated simply. She did not mind that he was not getting dressed because it meant that once again all his attention was on her. "I also like baby blue and sunshine yellow." She told him as she pulled the took the blouse off the hanger and reluctantly buttoned it up. One button at a time she was slowly conceiling her body away from him. Soon her perky breasts where tucked beneith the thick white material that seemed to smother her in its thick material. Cindy glanced past Kenny into the mirror and tilted her head to the side to see her reflection. "The material itches." She conplained as she rubbed her hand over the topside of her breast. The tie was next. Cindy pulled it around her neck and stepped forwards to practically hover over the wolf. After a few minutes of fiddling with the tie she gave up. "Kennny.." She coed as she looked down at the wolf with pleading eyes. "Could you help me with my tie?" Cindy dropped down reach his level. Her knee settled onto the bench for support. Although he was forced to sit back a little it did not stop her knee from pressing against his thigh and crotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom