Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No way out (aprilmay and Raizu)

gasping, April stared at the woman, trying to decide how old she was, she had eyes of a demon and it scared her. Her body was fit and slim, taller than aprils, but her breasts were probably as big. She watched as she walked over to april, April got to her feet, confirming she was smaller than the slim woman. She looked up. "what's going on? Where am I? Are you here to take me home?" she said looking at the demoness.

The woman giggled, licking April's neck, forcing her to sit back down as she rest her hand on the woman's shoulder."No, I am here to let you satisfy my needs since the creatures here lack the stamina and proper holes for it." The demoness smirked, her hands creeping to April's tits."And if you willing submit to me, I'll be sure to be gentle on you."

April felt her heart sink, she nodded, knowing she had no real choice as she felt the powerful hand on her shoulder, Feeling her big breasts squeezed and pulled. She leaned back, her nipples long and hard as she felt her body once again used as a sexual vessel.

The woman layed over April, lightly grinding her body against the woman's, her breath beating down on her neck as she licked at it. The demoness seemed to be more gentle with April than the previous beings she was with, the woman taking her time to enjoy April's curvy figure."Come on now my dear, it won't be fun unless you enjoy it."

Feeling the wet mouth and tongue on her neck as she felt the demoness against her body. The fingers sliding over her mature body as she gasped and monaed, feeling her body responding to the touch of the strong woman. April's legs spread wider as she opened tot he Demoness. Moaning and gasping as she was touched and teased, her curvy body played and stroked

The woman looked to April, cupping her chin and slowly pulling her into a deep, lustful kiss, moaning softly in enjoyment. When she would pull away, she smiled and looked into April's eyes."Would you like to maybe take charge and pleasure me??or should we just go with me pleasing you?"

Back
Top Bottom