Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No way out (aprilmay and Raizu)

April followed her nose, as the saying goes, and came across the most beautiful perfect rose she'd ever seen. She moved closer, the stream was enticing. She was in need of something to drink and to bath, and the stream looked soothing and refreshing.

Hearing the giggle her eyes were drawn to the woman who rose from the petals of the rose. Why this surprised her she didn't know, she had seen so many strange things and had so many strange experiences allready, she shouldn't be surprised.

"Hello, I'm april, do you mind if I use the stream?" she said, eyeing the woman cautiously as she moved toward the stream, keeping her body facing the rose and the woman the whole time.

The woman nodded her head with a soft smile, moving much of the larger vines to reveal a deep pool of water, large enough for April to swim and bathe in. The woman giggled again and spoke."Of course you can, but be careful where you go, if you just want to wash up I suggest you avoid the pink water over there.."she pointed out, that area of the water was filled with a strong aphrodasical pheromone unlike the clear area close to the flower.

"Oh thank you, that's so nice of you" she said as she walked into the stream, splasying herslef with the water. "I'm april by the way." April walked inot the water, feeling it splash and cool on her body, cleaning off the dirt.

She moved to the stream feeding the water and drank, splashing her hair, moving back out into the pond, she cleaned herself, completely clean and feeling better and refreshed. She was shivering as she stepped out of the water. "do you know where I can get clothes, and.. well.. how to get out of here?" she looked at the flower, curiously, the woman that she supposed lived within?

The woman watched as she washed herself, licking her lips with a soft giggle, her eyes wandering about the female's body as the vines around her began to twitch." Well you can use my petal to make some clothes if you have no problem with that. And as for a way out, I'm afraid there is no way out...Once you wander in here, there is no way of getting out. But I'm not sure myself..Because of the being I am I can't move much further than this spot right here. It gets pretty lonely after a few decades."

Walking towards the woman, she stood closer, she looked at her. "I'm not sure how I could use the petal to cover me, but I appreciate your offer. How is it your here? Do you have visitors?" April was curious and in awe, the woman was beautiful and somehow attached to the flower. April looked up at her as she approached, her eyes looked from top to bottom.

"there has to be a way out, if there's a way in, there is a way out, I'll keep searching, I know I can find it." she said desperately, a woman on a mission, she had gone through so much already, she wasn't even sure this was not a dream, but she didn't feel like it was.

She giggled a bit and shook her head with a sigh, small vines sewing together a top and bottoms for April to wear as she talked about her determination to escape."The only way through is to go deeper and deeper into this labyrinth.." The flower girl looked over April, licking her lips with a smile."though I do wish you would accept the honorable, loving duty to satisfy the beasts and beings of this place...many of us have gone years and possibly decades without any attention or release, let alone any company."

"oh gosh, that is so sad" April said as she listened to the woman. "it's.. well couldn't you move on? Are you stuck there?" she said as she stood naked in front of the woman. She was listening to the woman, smelling the sweet perfume that filled the cavern. "this is so sad for you, I don't want you to be lonely" she said, starting to wonder why she was feeling sensitive suddenly.

She smiled some and shook her head, leaning back against the petals behind her, sighing lightly."Sadly I cannot, My body cannot move from this flower, so when needing food I tend to just use my vines and scent to lure it here to me.."The flower girl watched April, continuously looking over her slender figure, her body starting to heat up as her vines began to twitch.

April stood close, too close to the woman. Her scent attractive, her vines twitching. The garment she had weaved done now, She listened, watched, her eyes fixed on her beauty. She watched as the outfit was held up to her. "prey? Like what? what do you eat?" she said as she felt the small outfit pressed to her small busty body. The woman's long thin body was like a stem, her face and hair like a rose, she felt the flower womans vines around her legs. "what? what is going on?"

The woman smiled a bit more and licked her lips as she spoke."the only thing I really eat is the small creatures that tend to aimlessly wander nearby, but I won't eat you I promise, just feeling how smooth and warm your skin is."the vines slowly caressed her figure, making no attempt to grab her. This woman was showing April her gentleness and kindness towards the female, not wanting to scare her off or frighten her."Such a nice body you have."

"Thank you" April smiled, "and thank you for the outfit" she said, slipping into the skirt and top that barely covered her but did cover her important parts. The soft vines that rubbed over her body were like the ones that the outfit were made of, it was suprisingly comfortable and form fitting as the vines moved well with her body. "I appreciate your help, but I have to find the way out, which direction would you suggest?"

She smiled a bit and nodded her head as she was thanked for her kindness, her eyes shifting to April's"Well if you think there is a way out it may be in the deepest part of the labyrinth."The woman pointed to the path directly behind April, letting out a sigh"I would suggest going that way."

"thank you, for everything" she said as she walked in her new tiny outfit towards the opening, making her way on the soft dirt, she felt a bit sad for the creatures here, although she had finally seen another female, she wondered if there were males that visited her. The path led her lower and lower, it was dimly lit although she was unsure of where the lightsource came from. Her bare breasts swayed in the top that provided little support. Her pussy felt a bit better after bathing in the pool, she still felt a bit sore deep in her womb from hatching out the spiders eggs

She found the ground soft and hard to walk through as she walked deeper and deepr into the dark pathway, hoping to find a way out of her trap she found herself in. Captive in the huge confusing labarynth.

The deeper she treaded into the labyrinth, the softer the ground got, soon forming into a grass like moss while vines and the same moss substance hung on the walls and ceilings. April could hear soft whispers and hisses echoing from ahead, creatures and tentacles lying in wait for her, though smelled the scent of the flower woman over her body, making them hesitant to lunge for her.

Working deepr, her hands rubbing the sides of the narrow cooridor as she walked, feeling the moss and vines against her fingers, sometimes sliding over her bare thighs, or her breasts as some hung from the ceiling. She made her way deeper and deeper, feeling the cooridor get smaller, she was bent over walking bent, her ass sticking out, her breasts hung down in the soft top that barely covered them.

She felt slaps from the vines as they hit her thighs and ass while she walked through. She could see it got lighter up ahead as she made her way, the cooridor getting smaller and smaller as she found herself crawling in the soft moss like substance

As she crawled into the moss, her body was coated in a thick fluid, her pores absorbing the water molecules from the substance, striking arousal through her body. But it wasn't obvious arousal, it slowly coursed through her, making no sudden or visible symptoms on her or her body. Though once she was through the opening she could see what looked to be a small forest within the maze, trees and plants flourishing around her.

Making her way to the opening, her body was coated with the pollen from the plant material. She walked into the small forest her barely clothed body feeling tingling, she wiped her small hands over her body, brushing against the pollen that clung to her. She walked through the forest, trying to find a path that would lead her further on.

The more she rubbed the pollen onto herself, the stronger the drug started to get, affecting her more and more as time dragged on. Once she was through the opening, a group of large dark figures laid against a few of the nearby trees while a few smaller ones, about half the height of April laid on the ground, sleeping away.

April's body was aglow with the pollen as she rubbed it, her body feeling aroused, her dampness glistened on her slick lips as she stood in the darkness, the shadowy figures against the trees, others on the ground, she couldn't tell what they were, shapes, somewhat human shaped, or were they, her eyes squinted as she moved closer, carefully stepping over the smaller ones, peering into the dark figures to see if they were alive. She whispered, mostly to herself, "what are you, can you help me?"

The smaller ones slowly began to stir as she spoke, sitting themselves up to look up at her, staring over her figure before letting out a faint chuckle. "No..but you can help us.."the creature answered, standing into the light with a few others to reveal themselves to being a group of small goblins. Ther eyes locked on to April, waching and adoring her figure, especially her large mounds held under the cloth on her chest.

the small red eyes opened, she made out sharp features, and pointy toothed grins. She looked around in time to see them all stirring and looking at her body, her heavy breasts she felt hands, cold and rough on her calves and ankles. "please, what are you doing, I need to find my way out" she said, her arousal increased as they started touching her. her body pulled down into the group she found them touching her as she gasped, "oh god, this is insane"

The goblins eventually had her on the ground, rubbing her sensitive body, carefully removing the cloth that covered her private areas, licking their lips in anticipation as they gazed at her now naked form. And it wasn't long until she felt thick hot rods rubbing against her arms and her sides, the goblins grinding their hard shafts against her."Why won't you stay and have fun with us??We can make you feel really good."

April was quickly losing will power, she was gasping and moaning the chemicals on her body keeping her mind from concentrating on leaving, on getting out of the maze. She felt the small creatures rubbing against her, their thick shafts were about the size of a normal man, but they looked bigger on their small bodies, She found her fingers searching out and grasping the thick shafts. She felt her body rubbed, touched, her legs spread open, her breasts grabbed and squeezed. Her moans echoed through the cavern as she grew more and more aroused.

When April grasped onto their cocks, the goblins thrust into them, smiling with a light moan as one of the other goblins quickly got onto her body and thrust his cock slow and hard between her tits, hugging onto them as he moved. As he moved, the tip of his cock pressed up against her lips, trying to push in to feel her wet tongue. with her legs spread open she would feel a few fingers rub against her opening before pushing in and feeling around her inner walls, testing the tightness of her before continuing. The goblins were starting to enjoy themselves when April practically gave into them.With each thrust from the goblins, their cocks throbbed wildly, begging for more attention as their thick precum dribbled from the tip.

April was lying in the mass of Goblins, she felt one climb over her, pressing her big breasts together. His shaft pumping between her breasts, pushing towards her wet gaping mouth. Her spread legs were quickle filled with the sharp little fingers pushing into her. Stretching her pussy, filling her with squirming exploring fingers. Her hands grasping the thick shafts as she moaned, her hips humping up to their fingers. Her moans echoed as she wailed and gasped. Her body on fire with desire, she had never felt so aroused in her life.

Back
Top Bottom