Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No way out (aprilmay and Raizu)

Impatience started to build s she stood there, thinking over what was old to her, the spider stirring a bit as it moved closer, freeing her hands from the webbing, waiting to see how she would react. Silence filled the space around them, the spider's eyes glaring at her body, waiting to see her answer in order to plan how he was to take her. " I can see you are aroused at the thought of it, the thought of mating with the many secrets this labyrinth holds, I can smell it."

Swallowing hard, nodding, April looked at the creature. "I.. I'm frightened too, and, How do I know you won't bite me?" she watched, her hands free, she rubbed them together working the stickyness off her hands and wrists.

She glanced at the other tunnel, then back at the spider, she figured she had about a 50/50 chance of reaching it before he grabbed her, although she didn't know how fast he was, she was certainly naive, having never experienced anything like this. Looking the spider over, she didn't even see an appendage for him to get off with, she had no idea what a spider penis looked like.

She shuffled a foot backwards, waiting for the spiders response, still uncertain whether she would run and take her chances on something further on, or let him have his way. She watched, realizing suddenly, that since he was able to speak in her mind, he probably already knew her thoughts, which put her at a definate disadvantage.

He did not really read her mind, though when he saw her foot move, the insect had a suspicion that she was thinking about running from him, his eyes watching her every move as he moved closer to her. He left her in silence for a few moments, speaking once again." Unlike the spiders out in your world, we don't kill our mates knowing full well that there re many others who need release. So i can promise I wont bite you, unless you give me a reason to." It was simple, if she resisted, he would force her, otherwise he would make things easier for her if that was how she wished it.

"wha..what do you want?" she stammered, Swallowing hard, she looked at the creature, She could tell it was fast, and dangerous, but also it had a, dare she say, human side to it, passion and compassion. She watched as it moved closer, she didn't move, she looked at it's body, hard with hairs like wires sticking out, She swallowed hard. "oh gawwwdd" she gasped.

The spider moved its appendage to her again, running the end of it against her nipples, the insect pressing down on her other breast with another appendage"To mate with you. I want to give you my seed."The spider answered, a strange thick red cock sliding out from where its spinner was, dripping thick fluid onto the ground.

April's nipples were hard and sensitive as the spider moved a couple of it's legs over her. Teasing her nipples through the loose stretched top, making her gasp. She closed her eyes, this was really going to happen. She had never felt so helpless or small. The spider could tear her apart if it wanted, and she was in it's grasp. It was like making love on an active volcano, that could erupt and destroy her at anytime.

She was moaning as her breasts were teased and touched, she opened her eyes in time to see the long red appendage slip out, it had round bumps and wirelike hairs on it, it was intimdating to say the lease, and much larger than she was expecting.

She knew the fluid would help it slide in, her pussy was still stretched from the wolf earlier, which would help. She moaned softly as she felt her body gripped by his legs,e asily holding and moving her

His teasing of her tits continued, pressing down on them before she would feel another leg wrap around her waist, pulling her close to the insect."So what will it be? will you take me willingly, or will i have to make you?"he asked, pulling back from her breasts to rub her pussy, feeling for how tight she would be for him, his body shaking with want, anticipation of drilling her cunt.while he touched her, his cock twitched every now and then, throwing small globs of its fluid below it, ready and primed for her pussy.

Her breathing faster, she felt his leg around her waist holding her closer. His thick throbbing shaft jutting out hard, spewing the slime. She felt him rubbing her nipples then slide down, touching her wet pussy. "yes, you may, just, don't hurt me, please?" she said softly. whimpering at his touch.

She could feel his desire, it was like electricity, she knew it had to have been a while since he bred, or at least it seemed as such the way he was filled with need. wanting to breed her badly, she was going to submit, to a creature, she couldn't believe it, but it seemed better than the alternative.

She was terrified as she felt her shorts stretched by his powerful legs, Legs that had gripped adn ripped apart other creatures it devoured. She felt her heart pounding under her ample bosom as he moved against her, She closed her eyes, and simply muttered "oh god" softly before resigning herslefto be bred.

When she agreed to let the bug take her, he tore off what remained of her tattered and torn clothing, her form once again in full view for all to see, the spider slowly moving over her, his legs keeping his large body above her for now."then could you please get yourself in a comfortable position so i can take your delicious pussy?"he asked, the smell he gave off sent a powerful sense of arousal within her, is body releasing pheromones that to human females acted like a powerful aphrodisiac, perping her pussy for his cock, smelling the wetness that started to build.

Moaning, she felt her clothing ripped away. She was gasping as she lie back, feeling him move over her, her body was spread for him, her pussy wet as he moved over her, his legs on all sides of her. She watched as he moved forward, his mouth over her face as his hard shaft jutted out. She watched as he moved to her, ready to breed her, her eyes closed, waiting for her pussy to be opened by the thick hard bumpy red shaft.

When she prepared for what was about to come, the spider bent its legs down, rubbing his thock shaft against her to coat it in his fluid to help remove any pain she might experience."Here I go."The insect warned as he thrust deep into her in one thrust, his cock stretching her. As it went inside, the round bumps stimulate her inner walls, sending jolts of pleasure through her, and as it hit her g-spot, the spider started thrusting back and forth.

(i have to go for the weekend but i will be back online sunday night)

April was in no way ready for what was happening. Even with the numbing fluid, she felt him thrust causing her pussy to stretch rapidly making her cry out. His thick shaft and the bumps and hairs stimulating her like nothing ever had, she felt him moving over her, his powerful legs letting him slide deep in and out smoothly. She was taking by him as her pussy was stretched and red, feeling him move deep, pushing agianst her cervix as his bumpy shaft stimulated her pussy.
"oh god, you, oh fuck, aahhhhhh" she was feeling so many sensations, she couldn't really comprehend what was happening.

As he tight pussy clenched on his cock, the spider slammed down into her as pleasure took over, the stimulation her own pussy was giving him made the spider grunt in pleasure. The insect started to lower itself down more, pushing into her womb as he now started pounding wildly into her wet tight cunt, his thrusts fast hard and deep."Your pussy feels so good, it grips my cock so nicely."

gasping and writhing under his pounding powerful shaft, she felt him push deep, something POPPed as she moved deep into her womb, her cervix destroyed. She gasped andmonaed, feeling him pound her faster and faster. Her pussy so stretched, her legs spread wide giving him access to her open pussy.

The more he fucked her tight needy pussy the harder he got into fucking her, lifting her up and pulling her closer to his cock as his ahft started to viloently vibrate inside her, sending shocks of pleasure into her."J-Just a little more.."

His eight legs moving him in and out easily, she felt his tiny hairs and bumps stimulate her pussy in ways she didn't think possible. the Combination of pain and pleasure was intense. She felt his legs grip her thighs and shoulders and lift her up, her body arching, her legs spread wide for him.

His massive shaft was pumping into her like a piston, she could feel his strength and had no doubt he could rip her apart limb for limb if he so desired. The massive red oddly textured penis was deep inside her when she felt it move and vibrate like a sex toy. Her eyes widened as she felt her orgasm wash over her, her juices exploded over the spiders underside as he vibrated rapidly in her.

Her lower abs were puffed up from the thickness deep in her pussy as he pushed deeper and deeper, it seemed he would fill her completely with his hard shaft.

As her orgasm washed over her, pouring her juices over his cock and against his underside as it gushed out of her, dripping off him and down her legs. The insect's own climax exploded within him, pushing his cock all the way to the back of her womb, his seed pumping into her, the size of his cock lodging the extremely thick fluid inside her. For a while he held her on his shaft, soon pulling her off when his orgasm stopped.

"Mmm..hopefully your body can adjust to birthing my babies."He told her, watching as his cum oozed out of her, thousands of tiny eggs falling to the floor.

April felt him pumping and driving into her, as he grew closer to his release he pushed deep, deeper than anything had been, his organ swelling, as he sealed her womb while he deposited his see in her womb. She was filled with a huge load of his seed, she could feel her tummy bulged with the masive load. She knew he probably didn't get a chance to breed often, and hadn't planned on being able to get pregnant from a spider, but she didn't realize she was able to be an icubator for his offspring.

She lie on the ground after he pulled out, her belly full and sore from her cervix being destroyed, she could feel her pussy ache from the pounding, she was satiated and sore, her head spinning. "what.. what's happening, what's going on?" she asked as she lie there, her mind unable to comprehend what had just happend to her. "i have to get home" she aid wearily, her body so exhausted.

The spider slowly backed away from her, wrapping up a soft bedding under from his thread before vanishing into the dark."Just relax my dear, this Labyrinth is your new home now"Once he disappeared, April was left in silence, her body starting to get a bit warmer, heating up from the eggs that started to grow within her womb. As they did, she would feel a strong tingling sensation penetrating her insides.

April lie there on teh soft bedding, her legs spread, her knees up, her belly feeling swollen and hot, she could feel the movement inside her womb. She was squriming, trying to find a comfortable position. The tingling and movement inside, she could feel her womb swell, it seemed that hundreds of eggs were swimming around inside her, growing and swelling. "oh god, what's happening" she maoned as she lie there, alone on the dirty floor.

A few hours would pass as she lay there, thousands of tiny spiders crawling out of her pussy,, pushing out the cum that filled her as strong pleasruable tingling sensation ravaged her insides as they crawled out. After a few long minutes, all the spiders left her body and crawled into cracks and crevices of the floor and walls. She was finally left to relax as her pussy was drained of cum.

April lie there, her lower tummy bulged as if she was a few months pregnant, her womb shook and moved inside her. She was moaning and feeling her pussy held open as she suddenly felt a tickling in her pussy, suddenly hundreds of tiny spiders started crawlling out of her. It terrified and amazed her as she felt them crawling out.

She lie back, basically giving birth to hundreds of the spiders off springs, she felt her pussy empty of the spiders feeling so raw and empty inside, she finally crawled out of the bed, her pussy was starting to close back from it's gapping.

She got to her feet, her pussy was empty and closed, she picked up her tiny stretchy shorts and cleaned herself off as best she could. The top and bottom were more or less rags by now, she slipped them on, though they didn't want to stay and covered little.

There was only one tunnel she hadn't tried, she walked into the dimly lit interior as she made her way along the path. Her heart was pounding with fear. She stumbled along, her body feeling a little more rested but her mind was numb, she couldn't grasp where she was or what happened.

The tunnel was empty, lacking the presence of anything but herself, April left alone to wonder the corridor, the creatures waiting until she was tight and ready for another round, smelling the arousal she had after letting the spider take her. Though the further she traveled down the hall, the more it began to open, leading to what looked to be a large open area. It was one of the many large rooms within the Labyrinth, used for many things back when the place was in its prime in the control of people. As she stepped into it, something within the room glided into her nostrils the smell resembled a sweet, delightful aroma of flowers.

April walked down the cooridor, she made it quite a ways, her body was tired, she was dirty and she felt thirsty, she suddenly found herself in an open area, she could smell flowers, they smelled good, and she thought, "flowers, that has to mean sun and water, it's a way out, it has to be".

Making her way further into the opening, she moved along, her eyes searching for the source of the aroma as she walked deeper into the open area. She was looking around, she had no idea what time it was, how long she had been here, she was cautious, she knew there were creatures that could kill her, she had met two of them and they were .. they both had sex with her, it was ... she wasn't sure.. she found her mind was having difficulty concentrating. She wondered toward the far end of open area, searching for the way out, and the source of the wonderful smell.

Just around the corner, a large blue rose like plant was emitting a strange pollen like substance which contained the enticing smell that April followed. To her the plant seemed harmless, in her case it was, the plant was nothing more than a catalyst for something far more dangerous, a being she would meet soon enough. Beneath the plant, a small stream of water surrounded the base, providing the nutrients needed for survival while sunlight shined through cracks on the ceiling of the massive room, shining down onto the plant.

A giggle echoed from the rose, the sound of a woman's voice humming from within. A few minutes later the petals opened up and a woman rose from the center, smiling with a soft sigh of pleasure as she smelled the air around her."Hmm..a new guest has come to see me?"

Back
Top Bottom