Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold Into Slavery(Sapphire Vixen)

Raina's head swung limply from Kaido's arm as he picked her up, her vision blurring slightly from shock. She wanted badly to scream at the man who had violated her before, but her mind calmed slightly as the king subtly threatened the man. She watched him from the corner of her eye as he carried her back to his room, surprised that he did not try anything she had expected him to. She felt the soft covers beneath her as he let her sink onto the bed. Even when the touch on her pressure point wore off, she still lay completely still, hoping that maybe he would go away if she still didn't move.

Kaido looked at her, watching her lay there before he went further into his room and sat at his desk, writing in his book, somethinghe did alot lately, paying no mind to Raina. but before he sat down he spoke up to her."As despicable as my intentions are, I am a patient and respectable man. I will only force you into doing what you are told to do when you continue to defy me. So if you obey me, then I will make sure you come to enjoy being here. but if you choose not to, then what follows that i cannot promise will be so pleasant"

Raina still didn't move as he left to sit at his desk. She remained still as he spoke to her, despite the slight chill that ran up her spine at his words. She didn't know how long she would be able to continue outright disobeying him, but she would keep it up for as long as she needed to convince Kaido that she wasn't going to obey him whatever he tried to do. She continued her facade of paralysis, staring straight ahead.

after a few minutes her brought a rolled up parchment to the door, opening it and handing the paper to a guard."bring this to the Tailor and tell him to have it done by the morning."The guard nodded and rushed off with the parchment in hand. Kaido then turned to Raina and walked towards her, sitting beside her as he looked upon her with a blue eyes. How long are you going to pretend to be paralyzed huh?"

Raina listened to Kaido as he exchanged a few words with a guard by the door, but still didn't move. She flinched away abruptly as he spoke so near to her, perching on the opposite side of the bed from him, staring into his eyes. "Leave me alone," she said quietly, bringing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. "I don't know who you are, I don't know where I am, and if you think I'll be so easily persuaded then you've got another think coming."

Kaido chuckled when she spoke, shaking his head at her words, following after with his own."Then what will it take to get you to see things my way??And I am the king of this land, the enemy your father was fighting in the war. but when things went into a stalemate we signed a treaty, signing peace between the two kingdoms in exchange for giving up his daughter to my kingdom."

"There is nothing to get me to see things how you see them. I don't care who you are and what your problem is with my father. Your quarrel has nothing to do with me, and he had no right to sign me away to the enemy kingdom," said Raina, her stare hardening into a glare. "You can try all you like to get me to bend to your wishes, but you will find yourself sorely disappointed."

(OOC: I've got to head to bed - back tomorrow!)

Kaido shook his head a bit and let out a deep sigh."Very well then, if thats how its going to be."suddenly raina felt his arms grip her and pin her to her back, Kaido laying over her as he stared at her body, his blues eyes now a dark orange, his rougher side coming to light"Then I'll just have to break you down"

Raina started to retreat as Kaido's mood seemed to darken, but it was too late; he already had her pinned down to the bed. She had no choice but to stare up into his now dark orange eyes, her own grey eyes full of fear. "Let me go!" She kicked out violently at him, aiming between his legs.

Kaido leaned down, forcing her into a deep kiss, his legs pininng hers down onto the bed, restraining her movement as he enjoyed the taste of her lips against his own. Softly he growled, his hands keeping her arms above her head enough for him to tie them up with nearby ropes.

Raina thrashed under Kaido, trying to throw him off her as he kissed her, but she couldn't move enough to get him off. She felt rope tighten around her wrists, but that only served to make her struggle harder despite having lost the use of her arms. She abruptly twisted her head away from his, breaking the kiss.

Kaido chuckled and turned her head to him, kissing her once again as he took his other hand and started lifting her dress, growling with want into the kiss. While keeping her in the kiss, her grind himself against her, letting her body feel the hard on that was tucked away in his pants

Raina strained against Kaido's strong grip, still struggling to break away from the kiss as he lifted her dress. Her legs squirmed under his, trying unsuccessfully to kick him. Feeling him press against her made her scream into his kiss, and she tried to buck on the bed, trying to throw him off her.

Every attempt failed, Kaido keeping her under him, his weight restricted her body movements, the man soon having the dress pulled up over her waist. From this sight Kaido grinned into the kiss, having full view of her panties and stomache, enjoying the lovely sight that lay before him, and he was only halfway there.

Raina whimpered softly despite herself; this was the last place she wanted to be - trapped under a man she barely knew with no way out. She felt a light breeze on her legs and stomach as he pushed her dress up past her waist. She kept her mouth firmly closed against him as he kissed her roughly, determined to at least keep him out of her body for as long as she could.

Growing impatient now, Kaido pulled back from the kiss and pulled her dress over her head, tearing it off her arms as he smiled and stared over her body. Her figure was perfectly curved, her mounds large and firm, bouncing lightly when they fell from the grip of her dress. And furthermore, her plump pussy hidden underneath her panties."Such a lovely body."

Raina yelped in surprise as she felt Kaido pull her dress completely off, the delicate fabric ripping in two as her arms provided resistance. "Get off me," she growled, writhing under him as she watched his eyes rove over her hungrily. "You have no right to me!"

He ignored her demands, finding herself detached from her close, her now torn panties and bra thrown on the floor, Kaido staring at her face"Cry scream and demand all you like, no one will come to help you. As I said, you had two options here. but even though I had patience with you, you did not seem to care to try and get along so this is how it will be." Kaido grasped her breasts with a firm grip, kneading her large mounds, squeezing a bit roughly

Raina just glared at him as he grabbed her breasts, a deep hatred gleaming in her eyes much unlike that of her usual character. Even if he assumed she was going to fall apart, she was determined to put up a strong front regardless of what he could think of to do to her. Wincing a bit at his rough treatment of her breasts, she just stared at him, unmoving.

He stared back, his hands assault her breasts more, squeezing, rubbing and pulling on them, feeling challenged by her unmoved stare. But unknown to her, Kaido was prepared and had a 'special' room designed to break her but would wait until after he had his fun with her. After a few moments he moved one of his hands down between her legs, tearing her panties off her waist.

Having already learned that trying to break free of him wouldn't work, Raina just remained still while he was abusing her breasts, still staring directly up at him. Her defiance had gotten to him, and she knew it. She assumed she would have no trouble pulling off the mask of indifference. She kept still, making no move to resist or cry out even when she felt his hands move between her legs and rip off her panties.

Kaido moved down her body, licking her brasts, down to her stomach, and finally her clit, breathing down on it as he wrapped his arms firmly around her legs. Opening her legs a bit more, Kaido ran his tongue hard along her slit, tasting her with a delightful smile before diving his tongue inside her, moving it in and out, eating her pussy.

Raina's body tensed noticeably, and her back arched ever so slightly, trying to avoid his tongue. She forced herself to remain still after that, even when she felt his tongue enter her body and eat her out. Her hands clenched into fists, straining against the ropes that held them in place as she took his violation in silence.

He dived his tongue deeper into her, dragging the muscle against her inner walls, tking in the taste, swallowing the juices that leaked from inside her. With his mouth tending to her tight slit, Kaido reached up and once again started findling her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them roughly. He could feel his own arousal build as he violated her, his body heating up as well, his eyes staring up at her as she laid there, helpless against him.

Raina fought the urge to groan out loud as his tongue swirled around her tight canal, tasting her juices that had never been aroused in her before. She let out a little surprised yelp as his hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them tightly. The pain of it made her eyes water a bit, but she still never let her guard falter. She had been prepared for this - she had known this was going to happen at some point from the moment she laid eyes on Kaido.

Back
Top Bottom