Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold Into Slavery(Sapphire Vixen)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
As the sun started to fall behind the hills in the distance, a group of guards dragged the kingdoms newly claimed war prize to the kings quarters, staring her over, chuckling a bit. the prize was the opposing king's daughter, the offering that ended the great war between them,the war now to be brought upon the princess and the people she was to dedicate her life and body to. Once in the King's quarters she was thrown onto the bed, the two men leaving the room and locking the door. At the sound of the door locking, the princesses fate was now sealed and escape was no longer an option. the room was nicely decorated, the bed being one of the more elegant designs with its complicated designs along the wood, dragons of many races coiling up the posts, the covers sewn with the family crest of the king. A dragon standing on the hilt of a sword.

Raina Cypher struggled between the group of guards as they hauled her through the unfamiliar palace to a lavish room with a large bed pushed up against one of the walls. Rather than the normal contents of her wardrobe, she was wearing a simple white dress that seemed almost comically simple against the ornate decor of the room around her. She got up from the bed and raced to the door as soon as she could, but the door had already locked. She spent several minutes pounding on it before she gave up. The only window she could see was much too far off the ground to be of any use...unless...she grabbed a nearby pitcher and swung it at the window, shattering it. She would just have to find a way out.

As Raina threw the pitcher into the window, she was grabbed by the arm and thrown with a strong force onto the bed, a well built muscular man standing a distance from her, and unlike her father, he was young and quite the looker."So this is the beautiful maiden King Cypher had kept from the world."he spoke, making his way to the bed in slow, easy steps. Though with each step closer, his eyes focused on different parts of her body as a dark manevolent grin painted his face.

Raina suppressed a startled yelp as she felt someone grab her and throw her back onto the bed. Scrambling into an upright position again, she stood up again beside the bed, looking warily at the man before her. Under any other circumstances she would have thought he was handsome, but in her position all she saw was an enemy, and enemies were dangerous. She almost smiled at some private thought of her own that seemed to comfort her slightly, but caught herself before she did. He would find himself somewhat surprised if he tried anything with her.

He made sure to watch her, keeping an eye on her movements, as well as on her perfectly curved figure as the girl presented herself to him with a hostile attitude."My my, and quite fiesty too."he chuckled, standing a few feet from her, keeping distance before he smiled."Now why so hostile towards me child?"

She backed away from him, pressing her back into the wall as he came forward a bit. "I am no child. I'm nineteen already, and you have no right to me," she said, eyeing him with clear hatred in her eyes. "What do you want?" she demanded. She wanted to know why she had been brought here instead of some cell in the subterranean parts of the palace.

The man stayed where he stood as she backed to the wall, pulling a parchment from his desk and holding it up."Actually I do have rights to own you, your father signed a peace treaty, claiming that so long as you remain in my kingdom and doing as you are commanded, the war ends and his kingdom is safe from anymore destruction."Slowly he licked his lips and took a step or two closer."I want nothing more than for you to agree to what is to become of you and serve this great city

Raina's eyes widened noticeably as he held up the piece of parchment. "He couldn't have..." But she knew there was no other possible reason why her father wasn't already marching his army here to reclaim her. "Why should I agree to anything you tell me to do?" she said, moving away from him so as to keep as far away from him as possible.

He laughed, setting the parchment down on the table beside the bed, taking a seat on the edge of it."Well think about it this way. If you don't listen then we will make you and possibly get a little rough. But if you cooperate like the treaty agreement dictates then life here for you will be alot easier." He spoke the truth, ready to deal with her if her cooperation to the deal wasn't happening.

Raina listened carefully to his words as he spelled out his terms, yet she still would never agree to them. Her eyes darted quickly around the room, searching for possible escape routes. They fell on the window, but she had no time to fashion something to help her escape unscathed out the window. They came to rest on the door. "I'll never obey you," she growled. Without warning, she sprinted out the door and down the hallway, running full tilt for the nearest exit she could find.

He simply nodded, chuckling as he made no effort to grab her."I thought as much, stubborn woman."He muttered before rising to his feet and walking after her. With the castle as large as it was, it was hard to really find the quickest route out and if not careful one could easily end up in the dungeons or worse. not too far from her, a few guards chased her down, gaining on her with ease and haste

She ran down a staircase, hearing the pounding of footsteps behind her. She redoubled her pace, taking the stairs three at a time. But something was wrong...there was no turn off or landing, and the staircase kept going down further and further...she burst out of it with a sigh of relief, finding herself in a long hallway lined with barred rooms. Cells, she realized with a chill as she raced past them. She half turned as she ran to look behind her, and nearly yelped with surprise as she realized the nearest was only a couple feet away from catching her.

As predicted, Raina got herself lost and ran into the dungeons, the dimly lit area hiding the beings that hid within the cells, a few rats racing around the room, looking for scraps of food. But the silent wasn't broken until she came too close to one of the cells, a muscular arm reaching out and holding her to the bars, a hand held over her mouth to hide her screams. The guards had passed the stairs, not seeing the princess run down them."Well now..since when do pretty little dolls come down to a place like this."The deep voice grumbled

Raina kept running regardless of the fact that she was out of immediate danger for the moment, but felt herself yanked to the side roughly by someone in one of the cells. She started to scream, but a cold hand clamped over her mouth, muffling her cries. She struggled frantically with the arm that held her back against the bars of the cell even though she knew the man couldn't do much except hold her there, since there was no way for him to get out.

It was true that he couldn't entirely do a whole lot to her, but that never stopped him from trying as she felt his other hand pull up her dress, his tongue lightly pressing to her neck. "Be lucky these bars keep me from doing what I really feel like doing" As he started hiking up her dress, she would find many eyes from the other cells locked upon her figure, staring her over, lusting on her beauty as well as stare at her chest.

She kept squirming in his grip as his hand crept up her dress and she felt the warmth of his tongue on the side of her neck. The feel of his hand running up her left leg as he pulled her dress up sent her into a panic, and she lurched forward violently, trying to tear free of his grip. As she thrashed in his arms she could see other people watching her, but that only served to intensify her fear. Her long brown hair came loose as she struggled, falling down to the middle of her back in a wavy pattern.

The moment she started to panic and frantically struggle in his grip, she would feel his hand shoot up and pressing one of his thick fingers hard against her womanhood, pulling her closer to the bars."Yeah, squirm woman, I like a girl who resists me, it makes it all the more fun for me."Eventually a shadow came down the stairs, walking slowly, arms croseed as the man violated Raina

Raina screamed against the hand over her mouth as she felt cold skin touch her folds and heard the man's voice murmur in her ear. This was not what she had planned, this should not be happening, she thought, still trying to get away as the finger rubbed against her. Even in the midst of her efforts, she saw someone's shadow coming down the stairs. Not caring who it was, she screamed louder against the man's hand, trying to attract attention.

Despite her efforts, nothing worked as the man pushed his finger into her, but only enough to push it open before he quickly retreated into the shadows as the King came into view, looking over at Raina, shaking his head with a chuckle. He remained silent, waiting to see what she would do next, having seen a few moments of the man violating her.

Raina stumbled forwards as the man suddenly released her, then regained her balance and stared wide eyed at the king. Looking down to the other end of the hall, she saw a dead end at the end of the hallway, so she could find no escape there. Instead she straightened her shoulders and looked at him. "If you're here for the same reason that man was here for, I'll die sooner than let you have me," she said.

He laughed, walking towards her as his presence alone directed the hungry eyes of the prisoners away from her figure."Unlike these men, Your body is not truly what I am after. It is a part of it, but I seek something much more than that.For if it was only your body I wanted, I would have already taken you for you see I have ways of forcing you to do things my way."Mike continued on, walking towards her, now a few feet from her."But I am simply giving you a chance to do things the easy way and ease into it all."

Raina backed away from him as he came closer, not trusting him after what had just happened. His laugh unnerved her, as if he was just plain confident that he would get what he wanted. "I won't do anything you want. And I won't give you any information either," she said. "And you can do what you want to me, but my answer still won't change."

With a sigh he shook his head and continued walking towards her, now standing inches from her, staring her in the eyes, his gaze unlike most men focused on her eyes." I really wish you would have reconsidered your answer.."he whispered before reaching up and pressing his fingers on a sensitive pressure point just between her neck and shoulder, knowing the many points in the body to temporarily paralyze or knock someone out so long as he had the chance to do it.

She started to back away from him, but he advanced faster than she moved. She stared at him in confusion as he spoke to her and his hand raised to her eye level. She tried to jerk away as she realized where his fingers were aiming, but it was too late. She felt a brief flash of pain as his fingers pressed into her neck, and she crumpled to the ground, awake but unable to move at all.

Once she was down he picked her up, cradling her bridal style in his arms, the men in the cells laughing a bit."Well it seems Kaido the Dragon Slayer can't even seduce a fine young woman"The prisoner from before mocked, recieving a smirk from the King as he spoke up."Just you wait, your day of punishment is coming soon, and I'll make sure to be there to watch" finally the sight of the dungeon was gone, Kaido carrying Raina back to his room, the windows now boarded up and the door shut but unlocked. On the way to his room, Kaido simply looked ahead of him, surprisingly making no effort to grope or touch her body, setting her down on his bed when he arrived.

Back
Top Bottom