Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

False Accusations, Clearing My Name (Darkness_Harbinger & -Lady Bloody Ava-)

Ava felt the sudden urge of heat and lightly stirred from her sleep. "Hmmm...." she sat up and stretched. Looking at her side. "Alistair?" she whispered softly. "I'm sorry..." she looked at the blankets and noticed them on her side of the bed. The light of the flames were bright and caught her attention. "Thank you." She was grateful. She placed a soft kiss on his lips as a sign of thanks. She grabbed a hand of his and brought him to the center of the bed. Her back pressed against his chest and the hand she held was placed upon her breast as she enjoyed the comfort of his warmth. "Mmmmm....relax Alistair." She was still not completely awake but continued to encourage her guest.

Alistair couldn't do it anymore. If she told him to relax, he was going to have to relieve himself. She placed his hand on her breast and his erection was now pressing against her leg, so she was going to notice it eventually, that or she'd think he was growing a third leg. His hand began to gently squeeze her breast, and it felt amazing to him. It was so soft, something he'd never felt before, but it was cold too, making sense since she is a vampire. His other hand gently slid down to her lower region and gently began rubbing her lips down there. Again, it was cold, but he suddenly felt a little bit of warmth as he continued rubbing. He began to hear soft moans from her as his finger started to feel wet.

Ava bit her lower lip with her eyes still closed. A soft sigh escaped her lips as he caressed her wet moist folds. "Alistair..." his name left her lips dripping with hunger. She turned onto her back and placed a deep passionate kiss on his lips. Her hand slithered down his chest and wrapped her fingers around the hot throbbing length in his pants. Why was she getting so hot and heavy with a runaway mage that she had just met. "Take me Alistair...take me...." she whispered. Her lips just a breath away from his skin. In her head this was just a dream...a sweet, sinfully sensuous fantasy coming to life.

Alistair slid his pants down, revealing his shaft. He spread her legs apart and got on top of her, ready to fulfill her wish. "Ava..." He said under his breath as he gently slid his shaft into her. Her moan got significantly louder as he pushed deeper into her. It was nothing he'd ever experienced before. It was tight and slightly painful, but it was also relaxing and a pleasureful sensation, almost as if he was given some sort of drug. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him as he began to thrust in and out of her, in a smooth pace. Her body was shaking from the sensation, but her nails were digging into his skin, wanting him to give her more.

Her hands roamed the muscles of his back. Her nails dug deep into his flesh. Her hips arched to take more of his length into her. He was well endowed to say the least. Her body stretched to accommodate his size. "Alistair." she whispered softly. The name just dripping with passion and hunger. The heat surfaced from within her body and steadily began to rise to the surface of her skin. The room felt on fire. Her body trembled against his. She whimpered at the glorious sensations he was creating within her until her mind could take no more. The honey flowed from her body, seeping pass the throbbing shaft of desires.

Alistair continued thrusting, pushing himself into her, feeling her soft moans with every thrust. His hands traveled across her smooth skin, along her curves, and down to her rear. He grabbed a hold of if, feeling it squeeze in his grip as he pulled her hips closer to him. His thrusts pushed deeper into her, and he gave her a deep, passionate kiss, tasting her. "Ava......you're..........amazing." He said as his breathing got heavier. His speed picked up a little as he felt like his climax was beginning to approach. "I-I can't take much more." He said as he held her tighter, his pace getting faster.

Her breathing quickened in short gasps. The pressure built and built until she thought she would burst. His voice sounded strained, as if her were in pain. "Stay in me...." she whimpered as her vision began to slip. One more thrust and she clenched, and shattered beneath his powerful body. Her body milking him for his seed, to feel the hot liquid arrows shoot within. Her guest would see the celestial wave of his lover's release crash over her, sweeping her up in its powerful wake. Wonder and ecstasy flushed across her face. "Alistair.." she whispered his name in awe.

He did as she said and stayed within her, and he finally released his seed. The feeling was amazing, he almost lost consciousness, but he managed to hold himself up for a few more seconds, to pump every last bit into her before he collapsed on top of her. As he tried to catch his breath, he gave her another kiss. "That.....was.......incredible." He smiled, rolling off of her. His first time, and with a vampire, to think what his peers would say, not that it would really matter anymore, they are out for his head. He looked at her, not struggling to stay awake. Running from soldiers, then fighting a dragon, then making love to a beautiful vampire mistress really took it out on him. "So, what's next?" He said, wondering if what he did made him her mate.

The warm air was thick and damp, burgeoning with the musky scent of spent passion. Still tingling, Ava felt the waves of passion slowly ebb around him. The fevered pace of her heart began to slow. Her breathing steadied. Ava savored the way their damp bodies slid together- molding perfectly in a delightful tangle of limbs. A warm prickly happiness unlike anything she had ever experienced crept through her weary bones. "Alistiar..." she manged a weak little laugh before she placed her hand on his chest and rested her head on the crook of his neck and shoulder and allowed her heavy eyelids to give way. "Are you not tired?" she whispered in his ear. Her lips just grazing at the sensitive flesh.

"I am." He said as his eyes couldn't hold up much longer. They slid shut, but he remained awake for a little longer. His arm wrapped around Ava's body, pulling her closer as he slowly lost consciousness. Their bodies, still sweaty from their fun, their energy drained from the excitement. He almost forgot the hardships he's had for the past few days. He was beginning to think that this framing was almost a blessing. If he wasn't framed, he most likely wouldn't have met Ava, or they might meet, but on less friendly terms. He slowly drifted to sleep, with a small grin on his face.

His dreams were of another story. Being a Dragon Warrior, he had to drink the blood of a dragon, in doing so, lets you think and sense dragons, which normally didn't go well in sleep. Mostly dreams of seeing dragons. Some were majestic, watching a dragon soar through the skies. Others were horrifying, seeing them slaughter villages in fire. This dream was different. It was of a dragon, but this dragon was a large black dragon, almost like the statues of the dragon god, and yet it didn't have the intimidating effect as the god did. It almost sounded as if it were trying to talk to him, trying to speak with him. He couldn't make out the words, but it was definitely speaking to him.

He awoke before the dream went further to see the room more lit up. Ava was no longer in his arms, nor was she still in bed. He lifted his head to try and see her.

Ava awoke cradled in Alistair's arms. She feigned sleep for a few minutes longer, relishing the sensation of those steel bands encircling her, the heat of his hard chest against her back, the spicy masculine scent of him, and the deep soothing sound of his uneven breathing. Safe. Warm. Content. She could stay like this forever. Reluctantly she slipped from the bed and got dressed. Gently closing the door to allow the warrior more time to sleep while she ordered a platter of foods to be put upon the table for when he awoke and left to check on Amy.

Alistair got out of bed, not seeing Ava anywhere around. He then noticed another thing, his pants were still off. He quickly got them off the floor and slipped them on. Didn't want any of Ava's servants to come in and see him with no clothes on. He then noticed the food on the table. He smiled to see that she left out food for him to eat. Meats, fruits, vegetables, bread, different meads for him to drink. It was almost as if she wanted him to have plenty of energy for something. He laughed to himself as he thought a little on that. He then sat down and began eating, waiting for Ava to return.

Ava was done seeing to her duties when she walked back into her antechamber and found Alistair awake. Her face grew a bit flush with the fresh blood streaming through her body. A little more color and warmth added to her skin. "Your armor is still being tended to, but most of it is complete...if you wish to go an check on it." She took a seat before the fire and looked towards the flames. Knowing all too well that she would think about what the two had done together. "So how are you going to fix things between you and your brethren?" this was all curiosity. There was a steep bounty upon his head. Dead or alive.

Alistair stopped eating to think for a moment. He hadn't given much thought on what he'll need to do since he's arrived. His allies were against him now, but there was one idea he had. "I think there's something I can do. A few towns away, there's someone that can help. She's requested our help before, and I was the one to carry out her mission, so she owes me the favor. She's a fortune teller, but rarely helps people. I've heard that she can tell very accurate fortunes, but you must either bring her something rare, or performed a task for her. I already helped her, so I should have earned one." His idea sounded crazy, but so far, it was better than nothing. He stood up, and approached Ava, thinking she might have an idea or a way to help.

Her eyes stared at the fire. She sensed his overpowering presence as he stood at her side. Her feet were planted when he was speaking, emerald eyes ripped themselves away from the flames and looked at Alistair. "I've got a horse you can have. How far is the village? " she asked curiously. For some odd reason she was thinking of venturing of with him. He was just a quick fix, there was no logic in leaving with the nearest stranger. "Your armor should be ready by now.Feel free to leave whenever you wish.You're always welcomed back." A sweet smile painted itself upon her lips as she took a seat in one of her chairs.

"Thank you. I don't know what I'd do if I never found safety here." Alistair smiled as he stood by her. "It should be about a day's travel from here. So if I were to leave in the morning, I'll probably arrive by the evening." He went to his satchel and dug through it, pulling out a map. He looked through it and marked where he was and where he needed to go. "Also, by horse, I should get there sooner." Then he stopped to wonder why she asked. She saw him take out a dragon, so she knew he could handle himself. "Why do you ask?"

A reluctant sigh escaped her lips as she stood up before him. The cool palm of her hand cradling his cheek as she placed a thankful kiss upon his lips. "Don't get cocky." Her lips displayed half a smile as she laced her finger with his and guided him to the door and down the bustling hall of the cavern. Dead in the center was the marketplace. Stalls set up and shops built into the surrounding stone. Nearby you could hear the pounding of metal. Her footsteps took her right to the man she had been looking for. "Deon... Deon de Beaumont, this is Alistair. Alistair this is Deon. " The Nord grunted at the sight of the man and went into his shop and retrieved what she had delivered the other night in a wooden chest.

"A nice piece of work, this armor. I've never worked on a piece like that, but I'll admit it is astounding. Now...if you'll excuse me." the old fart continued at his work after he placed the box at Alistair's feet. Ava smiled softly as she looked at her guest. "If there is anything else you need, you know where to find me. Otherwise, have a look around. Potions, scrolls....you name it...we probably have it somewhere down here." She release his fingers as she turned and headed back to her chambers to relax and build her strength back up. A froth of ebony curls cascading about her shoulders.

"Thank you." Alistair said to Ava, although she probably didn't hear it by now. "And thank you sir." He turned to say to Deon, giving him a slight bow. He didn't think he'd be out much longer. He had plenty of potions, and those were only for instant health, other than that, he could use his magic to heal himself. The main thing he wanted to look at were the books. Tomes, maps, and books on legends and artifacts were what he was hunting. Also, even though he figured it was pointless, he'd look for some books on dragons. Other than the legends, books on dragons were very hard to come by. Ever since they reappeared when he was a child, dragons have been extinct for thousands of years until then.

He went through the shops and looked through their wares. He found a few useful tomes such as for summoning Deadra Lords and for raising the dead. There were even a couple he found on Fireballs and Ice Storms. He bought them all, and continued searching for books on legends and artifacts. He wasn't as lucky as he was with the tomes. He had already read most of what he found. One book however told the legends of Dragon Priests, and how they had immense power from worshiping dragons, as well as a few gaining control of dragons. Also of the 9 Dragon Priest masks scattered throughout the lands. He bought the book and headed back to Ava's room, wanting to read more into the book.

Ava sat before the fire in silent with a goblet on a small side table. Her eyes staring in the flames and she wandered in thought. Her thoughts were broken when Alistair entered the room. She wore a weary smile as she looked at her guest. "You haven't left yet?" She stood up and walked before her guest and stole a quick kiss from his lips before she turned and began talking. "Did you find something to your liking?" She asked before she took a seat before the fire.

Alistair smiled as he began to pack his new books with his other supplies into his satchel. "Not yet, I found a few tomes for spells, as well as a few regular books that interested me." Once his things were all packed up, he began putting on his armor. The tight feelings from the dents were fixed as it fit snug over his body. "And I needed the rest of my items before I left." He swung his satchel over his shoulder, and was ready to go. "There's just one more thing I need." He walked up to Ava, wrapped his arms around her, and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Once he pull his head back, he looked her in the eyes. "Please come with me Ava."

Ava gasped out of surprise as Alistair wrapped her in his arms and stole her breath away with a kiss. She gave him the warmest smile, reflecting the feeling he stirred in her. "Alistair, I would be of no use. That and do you forget what I am? My disease?" She moaned in a reluctant manner as the coolness of her palm cradled his cheek. "Why would you want me to come in the first place?" She placed one more gentle kiss upon his lips. It wasn't impossible for her to go in the day light, but it was rather taxing on her body. Not to mention the random attacks from the villagers. And a time of dragons was extremely dangerous. Dragon hunter or not, her one serious weakness was fire. No matter how gorgeous the flames danced before her, it could cost her a life, faster than that of any human.

"But I want you to join me. I think I might've fallen for you. A beautiful vampire mistress that has helped me in my time of need. Please, I'll do whatever I can to help. We could have you wear heavy clothing over yourself. We can have you wear a hood or something to cover your face. I can fend off the dragons, and help you find a place to hide since I can sense them." Alistair was begging her to go. "If your want to get rid of it, I might be able to help you find a cure for it." He looked down, afraid he might've insulted her by mentioning that. He knew it was a disease, but that didn't mean they all wanted a cure, he just spouted any thought he had that might convince her to join him.

Ava could hear the plea in his argument. She had been in this have for countless years. Yes, she had contemplated tracking down the cure and becoming a regular human, but nothing was wrong. As a regular human she was quite skilled with a bow and arrow and alchemy. She hadn't stepped into the sunlight in months. She was quite content with the dancing flames constantly burning beneath her mantle. While her major weakness ...she loved fire. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she reluctantly removed herself from his gentle arms and turned to a wooden box that she opened. Her back face him for a moment as she opened the box. Ava wore half a smile. Slender fingers reached behind her neck and removed the emerald necklace from her neck and slipped on a thin gold chain with an onyx gem hanging at the end nestled in the valley of her breasts. She walked off to her wardrobe and slipped on her gloves, and replaced her slippers with boots. She threw a black velvet cloak about her shoulders and opened the chest at the foot of her bed and pulled out something wrapped in linen. She slipped off the linen and revealed the daedric bow she prized and a quiver of arrows. She slipped the quiver over her shoulder and the sat on her back and her bow along side them. One more thing. She opened a drawer and pulled out an elegant glass dagger she had received as a gift. A soft sigh escaped her lips before she turned to Alistair...."Are you sure about this?"

"Nothing would make me happier than to know I have someone like you accompanying my on my journey." He let out a little sigh of relief, knowing he had convinced her to come. It was hard going on a journey alone. Although they had just met, he wanted to be with her since they spent that night together. He approached her and held her in his arms once again. "If it does help, I'd like to become one of you." He paused as he continued to think about what to say next. "That way, we can find a cure together, or we can be vampires, together." He knew fire would be a strong weakness, but that'll have to be something he could deal with. Not all dragons breathed fire, as some breathed ice, and with a cold resistance, he could take those out quicker. As for the fire dragons, he'll need to search for a ward or something that can help them resist fire. He wanted to make sure that she knew that he'd do anything for her.

Being a dragon warrior, he was given knowledge of cures for certain diseases. Lycanthropy could be cured by taking the head of the witch that cursed the werewolf, and placing it in the fires of the Companions shrine, deep within the frozen tundra. Vampirism, there was a known mage that lives in seclusion that studies vampires and could provide the cure. It so happens that the mage can be found not far from the village they will be traveling to.

Her smile grew lax as she milked his embrace. It was sweet that he would contract the disease just for her but it was unnecessary. "It's alright Alistair." Her eyes gazed at the onyx gem nestled in the valley of her breasts as her fingers twirled it. "I know one way to cure the disease, it was just a matter of time." She stole a lingering kiss from his lips. "It's a black soul gem." Her cure could wait, it wouldn't be the first time she wandered beneath the sun with her condition. "I have two horses we can take, or would you prefer to go on foot?" She walked ahead of him out the door and down the corridor leading out of the hide out and into the cavern. She flexed her left hand and a yellow ball of light appeared. "Its been a while since I've used it." She spoke mostly to herself than Alistair.

Back
Top Bottom