Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

False Accusations, Clearing My Name (Darkness_Harbinger & -Lady Bloody Ava-)

Alistair ran through the thick forest, desperately trying to escape his pursuers. He had been accused of killing the leader of a rivaling guild, when they were in the middle of a peace treaty, which caused another fight to break out between him. Now members of that guild as well as his former comrades are hunting him down, to have him pay for the crime he has done. The only problem was, he never committed that crime. He was out on a hunt the night the body was discovered, but nobody was with him to prove that he was innocent. So now he runs from both sides, trying to find a place to rest and to come up with a plan.

The voices behind him began to grow louder as they got closer. "Come out traitor!" shouted one of the voices. "Give yourself up, and your death will be quick and painless!" shouted the second voice. From what they said, Alistair figured that they were former comrades. He turned around to face him, thinking he could take on just two of them. He was a powerful member of his group, but he wouldn't stand a chance if it was one of the members of the circle. The circle was a group of high ranking members, able to kill dragons with little effort. While Alistair was good at hunting dragons, he didn't have that sort of grace the circle members had.

His right hand began to glow as a sword formed in his hand, and his other hand began to burn in flames, preparing a fire spell. And then he stood his ground, waiting for them to catch up. Time began to slow as all he could hear was his pounding heart. Were one of those two pursuers members of the circle? Were both of them circle members? He hoped that at least one of them were regular soldiers, that way he could quickly kill him and reanimate him, helping him hold off the other member while he made his escape.

The two members emerged from the woods, and Alistair sighed in relief, seeing that they were nothing to worry about. "We've finally caught up to you! Now, we'll bring your head to the headmaster, and we'll be members of the circle." One of the men shouted at they charged to Alistair.

They surrounded him and charged. Alistair made quick work of them. He set the one in front of him on fire, causing him to scream while trying to put out the flames. He then stabbed behind him, thrusting his blade through the chest of the soldier behind him. He pulled his blade out, causing the soldier to fall to his knees, trying to pick himself back up. Alistair then slit his throat, killing the man, and the flaming soldier finally fell to the ground, charred to a crisp.

"Great, I hope that's it for now." Alistair said to himself as he went back to running. He had nowhere to go, not sure where to hide. All he could think about is running, until he finally saw a cave. Nothing seemed suspicious about it, and there wasn't a creature standing near the entrance. It seemed a good place to hide as he slowly walked up to it, trying to catch his breath.

The sun was setting, Ava sat before her vanity as her hand maidens continued to finish her hair. Emerald eyes mirrored the light of the fire beneath the mantle. A crimson corset hold, what didn't threaten to spill over, against her chest. An emerald amulet nestled between her breasts. Ebony curls cascading down to her shoulders. Her clack cloak was retrieved as she set out to collect a few herbs. Especially Nirnroot. By now the guards would be opening the door. The wooden beam removed and the villagers free to leave as they wished. "Lady Ava ....shall I go with you?" her handmaiden asked. "Ava smiled at the concern hidden in her question.

"Fear not my dear, I have my dagger and the scrolls you gave me. I'll be just fine. " The cloak was thrown about her shoulders and the hood placed over her head. All that could be seen of her face were here ever glowing emerald eyes. "I shall be back soon."Ava left her chamber and walked past a few other people and was given greetings. The moon shined through the mountain top above them. A canopy of stars blanketing the sky. Her basket was brought to her as the guards opened the door to the outside for her. "Thank you." She began walking down the cave when the torches began to light up. Lighting the path outside. Each lantern would light as she continued to walk. Ava never had a problem collecting herbs. The occasional wolf and skeever here and there, but nothing she couldn't handle. Until she saw him. "Who are you?" she asked in a stern tone. "And what are you doing here?" she continued to ask. These times were good and bad, he could be an assassin, a dark mage , daedra in disguise. "Answer me ."she now demanded as she whipped out her dagger.

Alistair looked up, seeing a beautiful woman with glowing emerald eyes. "Please forgive me, I just need a place to rest for the time being. I came up here, thinking that this cave was abandoned and I was hoping to rest here, catch my breath, come up with a plan for my next few actions." He said, trying to catch his breath. Sweat poured from his face, with his shaved head, he had no hair to catch it. He wanted to take off his dragon bone armor badly, knowing it was very heavy and he needed to relax his body.

He stood up and looked at the mysterious woman. "Please, I'd be happy to help out with anything in exchange for some food and shelter. I'll be ready to leave in a couple of days after finally getting some rest." He said, hoping the woman would agree to his terms. Right now, he'd be willing to do almost anything, just to find a place to lay low. Being hunted, he just wanted to find a place to hide, and deep inside of a cave would be perfect.

She sighed softly and her eyes closed in contemplation. She pulled down the hood of her cloak and sighed reluctantly. "Come ... we will harbor you for a few days. " She offered him a hand to guided him. "Come, we do not have all night ..." Ava had no clue what his story was and quite frankly she didn't want to know. " Make no mistake, If you put a toe out of line, you will be bled dry." Her voice was harsh but her face remained calm and collected. "You look exhausted, I'll give you a bed to rest in with a place to store your armor. My name is Ava by the way, Lady Ava." As a small sign of impatience she laced her fingers with his and helped him up before dragging him down the tunnel. Each lantern extinguished as she passed passed it.

She knocked upon the wooden door and a vision slide was moved. "Open up." she demanded to the hazel eyes looking at them through the slit. The wooden plank and her demand was met.

He followed her as she grabbed his hand. "Thank you, I'm forever grateful to your kindness." He said, able to tell that she was annoyed by his presence. It's no surprise to him though, not many people don't take kindly to uninvited guests. He was just grateful she didn't throw him back into the wilderness, or worse. "Oh, and I'm Alistair, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said softly, trying not to make it look like he was a burden to her. She was extremely beautiful, but he had a strange hunch about her, like she wasn't exactly normal, but then again, someone who lives in a cave isn't exactly considered normal to begin with.

He followed her through the door, noticing that many eyes turned towards him, Alistair ignored the stares and comments towards him and kept his eyes on Ava, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone else, afraid he'd offend someone, somehow.

Ava guided the stranger to the antechamber connected by a set of double doors to her room. A fire roared beneath the mantle of a tall fireplace. She untied her cloak and tossed it over a chair revealing her curvaceous form and well endowed chest. She stood before the fire where the heat of the flames licked at her flesh. "You might want to take your armor off. There is a chest over there." She pointed towards the left of the fireplace just as someone knocked. "Enter." A young man entered an bowed before her. "My lady are you all right, what's this I hear of some blood sack ..." his voice trailed off at the sight of tje man. " I am fine Deon. Just a guest of mind. Let it be known that he is not to be harmed." The man bowed his head once more in obedience before leaving and closing her chamber doors. " I'm sorry. They hate change. Anything that threatens to disturb our peace." She smiled with the light of the fire reflecting in those evergreen eyes of hers.

Alistair began taking off his armor, revealing his ripped features. He listened to their conversation, and watched as the young man left the room, almost irritated. "I understand, and I'd like to help you in any way, to repay for your kindness." He said, looking at Ava, only to look away when he saw her. He found her extremely appealing, but it wouldn't have been right to become intimate with her, especially after just meeting.

His armor was finally off, and in the chest. All he had on now were a pair of leather slacks that fit tightly around his legs. Now, almost every feature of his body was visible as a layer of swear glazed over his body, making it shine in the light. He took a seat in a nearby chair and finally relaxed. It had been a long few days, with little rest, so it felt like a blessing to him to finally be able to catch his breath.

The dear lady often got lost in the flames before her. Emerald eyes ripped themselves from the dancing light and back to her guest. He had by now removed his armor. Sweat glistening upon the rippled body. Such an appetizing sight. It was expected of course. The body beneath such and armor would need strength and build up strength in its use. Yeah another knock sounded upon her door. There was little peace in her underground haven these days. "Enter." A little girl enter with a smile and a silver pitcher. "Her you go M'lady. Fresh!!" The little girl giggled as she set it up on the table before she saw the man..."Ewww...did you eat already? " The little one's eyes explored the mortal, "Is that fur growing out of your ears?" A small smile lay on Ava's lips.

"Amelia ... he is not a werewolf. Act your age and see to the herbs. Unfortunately I won't be able to make a venture this evening." Her eyes lay on the human.

"Yes M'lady, I may even come back with a few wolf pelts." The little girl laughed softly, nearly forcibly. She could smell the blood pumping through his body. "Amy! Control yourself and do as I ask." The hungry little one moaned and groaned out of her snap back to reality and pouted. "Yes, M'lady." As soon as the door shut, she walked over to her guest and took his hand into hers. "Come, you'll be useless to me if you don't relax." Ava guided the man into another set of doors leading to where her head usually rested. A mahogany claw footed four poster bed sat in the center of one wall. A fireplace at the foot of the bed. Bathing quarters through another door. Alchemy lab in one corner. Two chairs sat before the fires. Her wardrobe and vanity completed the room. "Unfortunately our guest rooms are filled to the brim at this moment. You can rest your head here and we will talk when you are rested." She stood calmly , awaiting for a response as her eyes openly observed the figure of a powerful warrior.

Alistair fell onto the bed and began to relax. His eyes quickly grew heavy as he sank into the large bed. All of the noise around him got quieter and quieter as he finally fell asleep.

He dreamed of his days in his organization, before he became a criminal. He had the respect of his fellow warriors, and he had access to many magical tomes, and books on the dragon language. It had become sort of a hobby for him, learning the language of dragons. He had hunted them for so long, and by the time he learned that their amazing powers came from their ancient language, he wanted to study it, although it all looked like scribbles to him, he hoped that one day, he could crack it. He also hoped that one day, he could control a dragon. There are legends of individuals that had the ability to ally themselves with a dragon, whether he gained the dragon's respect or he raised the creature from birth. They were said to be gods, nobody could match him and his companion. He hoped that one day, he'd be able to have that power.

He finally snapped back awake, with a grim feeling. He shot out of bed, to see Ava was still in the room. "Quick, is that girl still out? We have to get her, now." He said as he went for his armor. "I can't explain this yet, but there's something out there that must be avoided." He was cursing himself about not sensing it sooner. There was a dragon nearby. He must've been too tired to notice, but it must've been there for a while. The chances of it actually coming after the girl were slim, but it was never safe to be near such a beast.

Ava looked at Alistair with shock. " Amy? Yes she's still collecting herbs. " she listened to his warning and closed her book before standing up. A soft sigh escaped her lips. "Come... dawn isn't far off we must leave at once. The girl is only ninety-five years old. She see's any threat as a challenge. " Quickly she threw her coat around her shoulders grabbed a scroll and headed for the cavern door. Young bloods were always getting into trouble. The barricade was opened at her arrival all the lights lit up all at once.

Quick, we must hurry before it finds her." He said as he quickly putting on his armor. It was specifically made to get in and out of it quickly, mainly to get into it quickly for situations like this. He black dragon bone armor was finally on as he quickly followed after Ava. Hearing that the girl was ninety-five years old proved that there was something strange about Ava and her clan, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it. He'd have to come back to that later, as of right now, the girl was in trouble. They rushed to the entrance of the cave when they were greeted with a bellowing roar that traveled across the skies. "It's close." He said, as he readied his magic, preparing to fight it. He needed to prove to Ava that he'd help her, and this would be a great way to show that he meant it.

He moved towards the forest, with Ava following closely. "It's not far away, hopefully, it found something else to attack." He said, always hoping that it found something else whenever he came across one. As much as he respected dragons, he also feared them a great amount, and it was that fear that caused him to hunt and kill them. The more he killed, the less threatening they'd seem, but each fight, they were just as vicious, and just as terrifying.

Ava placed the hood of her cloak over her head. Her vision in the dark was astounding. A faint familiar scent caught her attention. " She's bleeding. " Ava was not a werewolf so she couldn't pinpoint exactly where she was but she knew the general direction. A shriek sounded in the direction in which they were headed. "Amy!!" she ran toward the scream when a loud roar filled the air. The scent of Amy's blood grew stronger and a gust of air blew her way.

"Shit!" He shouted as he ran towards the dragon's direction. It did find her, and it won't be too long until it finishes her. He finally saw it, and the girl. She was bleeding badly and needed help very soon. The dragon's claw was on top of her, pushing her down. It quickly noticed Alistair and began to growl. It's black, scaly skin, was covered in scars, most likely from fights with other creatures. "Don't you think you should be fighting something bigger than her?" He asked the dragon, hoping it'll convince the dragon to go after him instead. It let out a loud roar, almost pushing Alistair off his feet, and it flew into the air.

"Ava, get her now! It'll come back down with an attack!" He shouted for her, hoping she'll grab the girl and run. He used his magic to make a bow and aimed an arrow at the dragon. He pulled back and released, and he suddenly heard the dragon shriek. He made a hit. He hadn't seen the dragon's attack, so he had no idea whether to use fire or ice on it, so a bow was perfect until he figured out how to counter the dragon's breath. It turned around and came in towards Alistair, and breathed a line of fire in his direction.

Alistair jumped out of the way, now knowing what would hurt it. "Alright, it's got fire, so I'll use...." His hands formed large icicles and he fired at the dragon. "Ice!" The dragon made an even louder shriek as a few of them hit the dragon. It must've done more damage to it.

Ava could hear Alistair's voice yelling at the dragon. As soon as the dragon took to the sky she ran for the bleeding girl. Amy was battered and bruised and loosing a lot of blood. Without hesitation she picked the girl up the lightweight girl and made her way towards the cave entrance. She paused for a moment, Ava didn't want to leave him alone . Quickly she ran to the very entrance of the cave an placed the bleeding child upon the ground. There was only one spell she knew and it wouldn't last too long but it would prolong her death. A ball of bright light appeared in the palm of her hand which she placed over Amy's wounds. All she wanted was to close off the skin to prevent her from bleeding out. This required her full attention but she worried about the human. Slowly the light began to fade from her hand.

Alistair continued to dodge as the dragon kept breathing fire down on him and swooping down to grab him. He just barely missed the last attack, but got grazed by it's tail. Suddenly, getting hit by the dragon gave him an idea on grounding the beast. He formed a large sword with his magic, and waited for the dragon to attack again. Sure enough, it came down to try and grab him.

He ducked under the claws, almost feeling them run along his head. He then got back up, raised his large sword, and stabbed downward on it's tail, going straight through and into the ground.

The dragon let an ear shattering screech as it the sword ripped through it's tail, causing it to land to avoid any more pain. "There, I took your edge, didn't I?" He said to the dragon, mocking it. He got another sword ready, prepared to face off with the beast.

The dragon's cry of pain had her covering her ears for a moment. Every now and them she looked a the human who was showing no sign of retreat. Ava placed Amy's head in her lap. Amy cough and quickly sat up and spewed blood to the left side of Ava. She gasped, the girl had lost too much blood and there too little left in her system. Ava bit down deep into her own wrist, knowing the risks she could get into doing this. The free flowing blood was pressed tot he pale girl's lips. Ava watched Alistair dueling with the dragon with a silent sigh of pain escaped her lips as she felt fangs viciously and hungrily pierce her flesh as the girl instinctively began drinking. Slender fingers petted the young girl's hair as Ava couldn't take her eyes off of the sight of this knight in the head of battle.

The dragon stood it's ground, trying not to move to avoid the sword to cut into it's tail more. Alistair remained cautious as well, knowing it was suicide to just rush into a dragon without knowing of what to do next.

It then lunged it's neck out, trying to bite down on him, but Alistair moved out of the way, slashing down on the dragon, only for it to pull back right away, only letting him cut the tip of it's snout. It then opened it's jaws, to breathe a blast of fire down on Alistair. He jumped out of the way. His sword disappeared as he used both of his hands to unleash a powerful blast of ice to counter the fire. The two blasts met and it was almost equally matched, but the dragon soon had the upper hand as it's fire slowly overwhelmed him. It then stopped and pulled it's head back. Alistair reacted too slow as it lunged forward again so bite him, this time, getting his left arm as he tried to jump out of the way.

His armor was too strong for the dragon to simply bite through, but it had a hold of him, and was able to slowly crush his arm. It looked like the dragon could win this when suddenly Alistair began to laugh. "You think you're so smart, aren't you? Well, didn't you realized all of those weapons I had were made through my magic?!?" He laughed as the dragon's eyes widened in horror as it tried to let go of his arm in time, but it was too late. Alistair formed a double edged spear to impale the dragon's jaws, and keeping is from pulling itself away. He then formed one last sword to stab down into the dragon's skull. The suddenly let out a brief cry, and went silent. It's body suddenly went limp and it's grip on Alistair's arm let up. It was finally dead.

The weapons disappeared once Alistair let up on his magic. He grabbed his left arm, starting to feel the pain of it being in between the dragon's teeth as blood began to trickle from his armor. "Damn, that really hurt." He said, as he approached the corpse. "You fought well, and I wish that one day, I may have the honor to fight along with one of your kind." He said as he slid it's eyelids closed. He then walked back towards the cave, seeing how Ava was doing with the girl.

Ava released a sigh of relief as she watch the dragon fall in death. "Ah!" she cried out. Ripping her wrists from Amy's lips. She was a hungry girl indeed. Slowly she tried to stand upon her own to feet only to fall to her knees. She had grown weak from allowing Amy to feed off of her. Another attempt and she was finally on her feet, holding onto the side of the cave. "Amy....Amy...wake up...." Blood dripped from Ava's wrist and onto the cavern floor. Slowly the girl began to stir. A gasp sounding from her lips before she too stood up, bowing before her mistress. "Off to the infirmary now." her words were winded. "Now Amy..." Quickly the girl wandered off ahead of her. Ava took a look at her bloody wrist and sighed before turning to the human.

"You are very formidable...and yet you run...."Ava was too exhausted to continue speaking. Her wrist would heal in no time. Her skin now more pale. She noticed the blood dripping from his armor...and the fact that he was a mage. "I safely assume you can fix that yourself." she uttered softly. The pain was too much. The girl had dug deeper into her wrist than she had thought. Silently she walked back through the door, the guards gasping at the sight of her bleeding. Eyes growing at the smell of fresh blood seeping through the humans armor. Ava practically yanked him into the antechamber and locked the door.

Her breathing grew heave and the hunger she fought was astounding. "You must take your armor off and fix that wound before even I pounce on you." Her eyes stayed away from the human as she stared into the flames beneath the mantle once more. Mesmerized as the heat licked at her flesh and she fought to clear her mind. Her wrist still dripping blood onto the floor and room filling with his scent of blood.

Alistair sat down as he tried to pull his armor off. It was dented and bent, and it needed repairs if it was going to be fit for battle again. After taking off the armor, his hand glowed with a golden light, as the would began to heal and the pain began to fade. "There, all better......." He paused as his arm flopped to his side. "And it looks like I lost feeling in this arm in the intense pain. That should be back to normal in a couple hours." He said, sitting back down, thinking it would be silly to be walking around with his arm flailing about.

He looked at the inside of his glove, and it was filled with blood all over the insides. "Ava, come help me with this." He looked up at her and smiled. "It would be a shame to just pour this out, I'm sure you can find good use for this, vampire." He said, finally figuring out where he was. It took a while to understand why there was a civilization in this cave. The mind tends to not think clearly when survival is the only think on the mind. He pushed the bloody glove a little closer to her with his foot, trying not to get caught by her if she pounces on the glove.

A long sigh escaped her lips but her emerald eyes remained fixed on the flames. "Thank you mage, but I can do well without your little offering. I'm actually better off without it. " the nights event led far from her idea quiet evening. "So what did you do? You are clearly in trouble. Running from the school? Dealing with dark magic?" she finally stood up and looked at her wrist, the flesh healed as though it were never touched. "Don't mistake my questioning as interrogation. As I said, you are a vital asset. I just wish to know who is going to kill me first...that young girl or you..." A knock sounded upon the door just as she took a seat. " Not. Now." Her words were stern. She licked her own blood from her very lips. "We will see to it that our blacksmith sees to your repairs unless you wish to tend to it yourself." Her head was swimming. A mage. Nothing good ever came from a mage while in her company.

"Sure, they can work on it. It might help if they take the bones from that dragon outside, might help repair the cracks and dents." He sat down, now in only his pants again. He figured it was about time he had to tell her what was up with him. "Well, it's like this. I'm a member of a clan that hunts dragons. We aren't dragonborns, but we are trained to think and learn their movements, knowing how to combat them. We are full of different people. Mages, warriors, assassins, bards, scholars, and so on, so we don't exclude." He then looked down, and took a deep breath. "We have a rival group, they hunt dragons as well, but they find our methods old and worn down. They promote the new way to hunt, whatever that means, but from what we saw of them, they took it a little more to the extreme, not caring if innocent lives were in danger, seeing others as expendable. Well, we came to an agreement to not fight each other, in during all of this, the leader of our rivals was murdered, and they think it was me. I have no idea how they came to that conclusion, but they want me dead for it. I was out hunting artifacts, in which I like doing alone, but they saw that as an excuse since nobody can confirm that I was actually doing that."

He let out a deep sigh, down about the situation he was in. "So there's my story. I have no intentions in hurting you, and I truly am grateful for your help. I understand if you are uncomfortable with me, since I'm a mage. Mages have caused a lot of problems, wanting to surpass gods, and only bringing ruin, but I'm not one of those." He gave her kind of a weak smile, hoping she wouldn't kick him out.

Her body ached. There was no threat from him. He had just saved a clansman from near death." We will have your armor tended too tomorrow. I grow tired and my body is fairly weak right now." a soft sigh of reluctance escaped her lips as she finally left the comfort of her chair. "You can sleep with me tonight. Don't worry...it will be fine." She walked into her bedroom and began to unlace her dress in front of her wardrobe. The pool of fabric gathering at her feet. The cool air caressing her exposed flesh as she plucked a thin thigh length chemise and slipped it over her head. She pulled the sheets back from the top of the bed and climbed in. While one of four pillows laid beneath her head, she held the other in her arms. She was a known cuddle bug. She relaxed a bit before she would close her eyes. It would take a little while before she actually fell asleep. "This night has been fairly chaotic for me and Amy drained me of nearly half the blood in my body. "

Alistair watched as she got undressed and redressed, and went to bed. It was almost as if she was trying to seduce him, although this could be just how she is all the time. He had never really been in the presence of a real woman. The only women he had been around were with his companions, fighting with him to defeat dragons, and those women weren't exactly "womanly" like Ava. He took a big swallow and got up. "Thank you. I'm...truly.....uh......grateful." He got into the bed next to her, nervously. He had never truly been with a woman, all he knew was how to fight his entire life. He surely thought the women he fought with were appealing, but he only saw them as sisters in combat. Ava was something different. He hadn't been training to fight along side her, he had just met her, and had gotten a good look at her female body. He found her appealing and wanted to get intimate with her. He turned so his back was facing her, and tried to fall asleep. He did his best to clear his mind of dirty thoughts of Ava, who was right next to him in the same bed.

Everything was like clockwork, the pillow ended up in its usual destination during her conquest for sleep and somehow she had managed to replace it with her guest. She slept soundly that night. An arm wrapped around Alistair's torso. Breasts pressed to his muscular back. The soft lips of their unconscious host, grazing upon his flesh. The fire beneath her mantle soon reduced to embers, and the coolness of the room caressing her exposed flesh. The chill upon her flesh woke lightly from her slumber, causing her to turn her back from her source of heat and bury herself herself up to her shoulder in the blankets, silently shivering.

Alistair couldn't sleep. As she wrapped her body around his body, he couldn't help, but feel uncomfortable. As he got hard down below, he hoped that she would lower her arms and maybe help him out, but she continued to hold his torso, and pull him closer to her, pressing her breasts against his back. Oh, how he wanted to actually touch them. Just seeing how big and soft they looked, he wanted to see how they actually felt. So many naughty thoughts were going through his head, and he would feel too bad if he acted on any of those thoughts. Taking advantage of her in her sleep, her servants would kill him in an instant. He could only handle himself for so long, and there were probably a lot more of them than he could take.

As she finally leg go of him to bury herself in the blankets, she took away his blankets as well, leaving him in the cold. He decided to fix the problem by restarting the fire. He tried carefully to form a little fireball in his hand, and gently launched it towards the fireplace. Surly enough, it worked, and the fire started back up and warmed the room again. "Maybe I can finally get some sleep." He whispered to himself as he tried to get some of the blankets back.

Back
Top Bottom