Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to Live

He nods softly studying her face beneath the grime. "From the reports I saw you fought back pretty well. I mean you did use your ability to throw a car at me essentially." He shakes his head laughing softly. "Never thought to watch out for the cars. What about the police that have died while trying to capture you. They were only following orders." He winces feeling the collar around his neck tighten its supression tightening as he stumbles his pain becoming worse. A low growl escapes from between his gritted teeth. "Can you move faster? They are getting impatient with me." With a grunt he forces himself to his feet taking hold of her ARM once more as he takes a couple of steps.

"If someone was pointing a gun at you and wanting to shoot it if you twitched wrong, wouldn't you defend yourself," she asked him before looking at the collar. "What the hell is that thing," she asked him, he was either some freaky fetishist or he really was the army's dog with it on. "Ow," she said as he took hold of her arm, "Be careful! I can still run you know!" She moved with him despite her protest, she could run, but if he caused another fire, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to protect herself from it. Maybe it would be better to die that way... Rather than poked and prodded to death like her mother.

He smirks softly. "I can't blame you for that. I would defend myself as well if someone was pointing a gun at me." He swallows pausing as she ask about the collar. "It's how they track my movements, but it also suppresses my quick healing. Without this on getting hit by a car would just cause me a few major bruises. With it on though...with it they make sure I keep in line." He turns away a flash of anger in his eyes realizing his words make him sound like a collared dog. "Please don't run it wouldn't end well for either of us."

"Huh," she looked at him, "Quick healing? Yeah, right..." She figured he'd used his power to slow down the impact of the car - a quick burst of flame acted just like an explosion, a push of air and a dash would have left him with just some bruising and that arm. She turned to him, "Let me see this thing..." She reached for his neck, taking hold of the collar with no pretense. It was a weird thing, not like the kind of collars she was used to seeing on dogs, that was for sure. "How the fuck'd they get it on," she asked, not bothering for an answer as she 'looked' with her power. Looking wasn't hard, as long as she didn't go down too small. It seemed like it would be easy to break at first sight.

He smirks shaking his head at her words. "I don't have any other way to explain it." He jerks to a stop as she grabs his collar surprising him. "What the hell are you doing miss?" The collar has an invisble seem that locks it together just to the left of his throat. While she examines it he turns his head feeling abit uncomfortable at the examination. While she examines the collar his eyes study her face tracing over it slowly. "They have never let me see how they lock it on. It goes on when I go out and comes off when I return."

"Teh..." She humphed softly, "I can see the lock... It's just too damned small for me to try safely right now... Unless you would like me to possibly chop off your head..." She smirked at him, "Or... If you really don't like it... You can just wait a little bit... Let me recover..." She let her other hand graze against his side gently, she was just a girl, not that experienced, but she did know a little of seduction. Her hand grazed up his side, stomach and then came to rest on his chest. "You could come with me... The Coven in LA would probably like information on what the government is up to... And I could use the back up..." Her voice dropped to a slightly sultry note as she continued, "And the company..."

His light blue eyes look down at her face as he listens to her words. The eyes widen slightly as he hears her words replaying them to get the full effect of them. "You could take this collar off." His stomach is flat, but you can feel the muscle through the shirt as her hand trails along it. Swallowing heavily he looks fully into her eyes. "You want me to come with you? After everything weve been through today you would still offer this to me?" He respons to her sultry voice letting his hand trail along her arm bypassing her breast to come to rest on her hip as he steps closer. His mind is clouded abit as he thinks over her offer. "How long do you need to rest?"

"Mmm... If I'm not good to go in half an hour, I'll let you take me wherever you want," she told him, knowing that was about how long the headaches usually lasted. Once they were gone, she could use her power again with no fear. If they lasted longer however... Well, she was sure that collar of his would track them down and she'd be screwed by the time they'd go away a few days to a week later. To keep him convinced, she let her fingers by his collar loosen, gently caressing his neck and moving to cup the shape of his ear. "If it's no good, you can just tell them I fought a bit more... Broke my cuffs... Maybe we can have just a little fun in the meantime..."

His head leans into the gentle feel of her hand on his neck and ear. "Alright...I can give you the half hour you need. After that if you cant get the collar off I have to take you back. Otherwise they will use this collar to track us both down." His hand on her hip slides around to encircle her waist as he pulls her closer. His eyes look into hers as he smiles softly at her. "Well you did break the cuffs so I wouldnt be lying about that now would I?" He arches an eyebrow at her mention of having fun, his head glancing both ways up the the path. "Can I at least know your name first? They never put your name in the files I read."

"Katherine," she told him as he pulled her closer, "I was wondering about your name, too, soldier boy..." She leaned up and nuzzled his chin gently, letting her warm breath caress his jaw and throat. Her fingers splayed out on his cloth clad chest, staying where they were for a moment before bunching up in his shirt as she pressed herself closer, letting her body and breasts press against him. "Mmmm..." He was so hard, so warm... She loved the closeness.

He smiles as he repeats her name a few times to himself. "Thats a very beautiful name. I like it." He hesitates before giving out his own name. "My name is Daniel." He sucks in a breath feeling her warm breath against his jaw and throat. His arm around her waist squeezes her enjoying the feel of her body against his. Glancing around again he lets his fingers trail up along her back enjoying what he feels under her shirt. He closes his eyes a moment before moving his head to leave his lips inches from hers. "Katherine your a very beautiful woman."

She blushed lightly as he complimented her, unable to keep her bright and youthful smile from lighting up her face, "You really think that?" Growing up in the coven, she only interacted with others for school before she graduated. There weren't any male witches, the powerful one in front of her the only one she'd seen, letting her know he was engineered. So she didn't get male company often, if ever. She lifted herself the rest of the few inches to let her lips graze against his as her arm wrapped around his neck, her other hand still clutching his shirt as she moved.

His own smile is bright as he sees her blush. Enjoying the smile that spreads across her face is enough to make him smile even more. "Yes I mean every word of that. You are absolutely beautiful." His own experience with woman while limited had left him with enough knowledge and courage to slide his hand down to her back, hesitating just a moment before his hand cups her ass. He returns the kiss his hand giving her ass a soft squeeze as he presses his body against hers welcoming the kiss they share. He brings his other hand up to touch her cheek caressing it lightly as he closes his eyes.

She squeaked softly as he cupped her ass, not expecting that yet. His warm hand cupping one of her cheeks felt very nice, however. She gave a soft moan in response when he squeezed it. As he pressed his return kiss to her lips, making it more than the chaste thing she'd started, she moaned again, keeping herself on tip toe to press her lips against his more. His fingers against her cheek felt so nice...

His hand gives her ass another soft squeeze before he uses his thumb to find the opening between her shirt and pants. Pushing his hand into that opening his hand presses against her smooth skin pulling her even closer to himself. His lips part slightly as he pushes his tongue against her lips a soft smile on his face. His hand against her cheek moves back slowly his fingertips brushing against her hair as it moves to hold her head. He lets out a soft groan as he slides his hand up her back slowly massaging along her spine.

"Oh..." She gasped softly as she felt his fingers against her skin, letting his daring tongue push against more than her lips, making it into her mouth, her tongue responded to his, pressing back gently. "Mmn..." She moaned softly into the kiss, her head feeling a little dizzy for the pain and his kiss as she pressed her mouth more firmly to his. Her hand against his back gripped his shirt as well, both hands of hers tugging at the piece, wishing she could feel more of his skin as he felt hers. Alas, if she moved wrong, his contact with her skin might be broken. She whimpered at the thought, pressing herself against him just a little tighter.

He groans softly feeling her tongue respond to his. "Mmm." He smiles feeling her moan into the kiss realizing she is enjoying it just as much as he is. Feeling her hand grip the back of his shirt, almost pausing the kiss as it comes untucked. It slides upwards just alittle giving her a way to press her hand against his skin. Sliding his own hand further up her back pulls her shirt upwards just alittle more as his fingertips arrive at her mid back. Still massaging her back he breaks the kiss moving to kiss her neck nuzzling against her softly. "Katherine your the most beautiful woman I have ever meet." He kisses her neck again as he pushes her back towards a tree.

Oh, she felt the shirt give and it gave her so many little ideas, making her moan happily. She was about to move to exploit that when his lips pulled from hers. His fingertips moving evermore upward as he went to nuzzle her neck and make her moan more. "You're not so bad, yourself, handsome," she told him as he began to kiss her neck, groaning softly in pleasure before she gasped at being pushed against a tree. Her fingers went to that untucked bit and yanked more of it undone, searching for more than a little skin, young and impatient as she was. She continued to tug more, intending to get the infernal shirt off of him. The shirt gainining the 'infernal' title as it seemed to resist her wishes in coming un-tucked.

He smiles as he feels her bump into the tree. Continuing his attack on her neck as he nibbles softly enjoying the soft moans coming from her as he does so. Feeling her hands tugging alittle more at his shirt, causes him to withdraw the hand from her cheek as he tugs at his own shirt causing it to come untucked fully now. He gives it another tuck his flat muscular stomach now open to be seen or inspected by her hands. His lips once more press to hers as he slides his hand around her back letting his thumb brush against the gentle curve of her breast. His hand continues its travel moving to make sure her shirt is fully untucked, even as he explores her smooth skin.

She groaned as he kissed her again, her fingers going straight for his bared stomach, feeling and inspecting every muscle underneath the skin. She loved how well formed he was. A gasp caught in her throat as his thumb brushed her breast through the material of her bra. She whimpered and pressed her hips against his in retaliation as her hands moved quickly to feel his chest and found herself impressed with it as well.

He smiles feeling her hand explore across his stomach. A soft groan escapes him as he feels her hips press harder against him. His arousal can be felt through his pants, even as he deepens the kiss. He continues the kiss letting his hand move back toward her bra covered breast. A soft groan escapes his lips and into the kiss as her hand reaches his chest. Without hesitation this time cups her breast through the bra giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Ahn!" A gasp of delight came from her lips as he cupped her breasts, her body pressing closer to his as she felt his erection even through his pants. She was beginning to feel dizzy for the kiss, her body acting on it's own accord as her arms moved to wrap around his neck to let them come closer together without her arms in the way. She then let her knees give slightly, intending to drag him down to the ground with her.

A soft smile spreads across his face as he breaks the kiss. Breathing alittle heavy even as his body sinks to the ground with hers. His hands squeeze her breast again having enjoyed the sound she made the first time he did such an action. Breaking one hand from squeezing, he switches it to tugging up her shirt alittle more. Turning his head slightly he looks into her eyes smiling softly as he eases himself between her legs. As he gives her breast another squeeze his lips press to hers roughly.

She gave a soft moan as he squeezed her breast, a smile forming on her face as he tugged up her shirt a bit more. When he kissed her, his body easing down between her legs, she groaned and kissed him back, her arms wrapping around him, pushing her hips up against his, grinding against him and his surely growing erection.

"You are so beautiful." He dips his head down to kiss the underside of her breast as he pushes her shirt up alittle further. A soft moan escapes from between his lips as she grinds up into him. His erection gets harder as his hands cup her breast giving them both a soft squeeze. One of his hands leaves her breast moving down across her stomach as he touches the top of her jeans. Looking up to her eyes hesitates a moment before opening the top snap.

Back
Top Bottom