Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new student is awfully strange... ( Demure+Jugger82)

He glared at her. "Is there no breaking you?" He said as he pulled her close to have her look straight into his eyes. "Why are you so different than others? Why must you be so willing for everything...!?" He said as he looked her in the eyes closer, his eyes being only a few centimeters away from her, his face was pretty much near hers as he examined her while his tentacles teased her pussy and breasts.

She broke out into a huge grin. " I have a will of steel and an unbreakable spirit" she answered honestly, sounding quite optimistic.
She began to tremble slightly as he teased and pleasured her. " I-if you do it deep like that... It makes me feel like I'm going to burn up" she moaned, full lips pouting slightly.
Noticing that his face was so close, she took the opportunity to look at his face. He was quite attractive and she wondered what it would feel like to kiss him.
Leaning in slightly, she pressed a tender kiss to his frowning lips, nose brushing against his. Pulling away she smiled charmingly at him, before a needy moan escaped her mouth.
There was a tightening knot in her belly, it had been there ever since he began thrusting inside her with his tentacle.
"I-I... I feel like..." she tried to explain as her body began to shudder.
A intense wave of pure sensation washed over her body as the knot in her belly snapped. Her eyes closed as her head fell back, exposing her pale, perfect throat. Her round, enticing breasts heaved and jiggled before his face as her pussy contracted around his tentacle, warm, slick fluid ran down the appendage.

He did not react when she kissed his lips. His mouth stayed as a frown as he watched her, his tentacle continuing to thrust into her even after she had hit an orgasm. He shook his head as he could feel her juices slip down her pussy. "Lets see how much steel you have and how unbreakable your spirit is then." His tentacles seemed to detach from his body, but they kept moving and thrusting into her, keeping her like she was. He was punishing her by giving her endless sex while he turned to work on his spaceship. If she would look up, she would see a video camera that was scanning the basement would now be scanning her. His ship had a mind of its own, after all, the ship did create the basement with its own components upon arrival. Just another function amongst many that it had.

She watched him walk away with a slightly distressed look on her face. He was quite a cold fish it seemed.
Another moan left her lips as the tentacle continued to wiggle and thrust inside her. She was quite sensitive after the last orgasm, and she didn't think she could handle another orgasm.
Was he hinting that he'd stop if she asked him to. Or acted like she didn't like it?
Strange.
"H-Hey, wait... Please release me" she asked, as the tentacle pumped in and out of her. She could feel herself fluttering around the invading appendage again, and the knot began to build.
She noticed that he was ignoring her, and felt herself frown slightly. "No, really... Release me, I'm sorry for following you" she whined.
As the tentacles flicked and twisted her nipples, she groaned in pleasure.

"You don't sound like you want to be released." He called from the ship as a small drill could be heard and small sparks could be seen coming out of the door, though she could not see Nathan from where he was. "You're to remain there for two hours, about when I'm done fixing this junk up for the Earth day." He said as he continued to work. The tentacles continued to tease her, the ones that had been playing with her breasts now moved to different areas. One went to her mouth once more to shut her up while the other one went to her ass, poking and prodding it to tease her while the vaginal one still stayed its course and fucked her wildly.

Back
Top Bottom