Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey there, write stuff with me [MxF] [Fandoms and junk]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahren

Super-Earth
Hello, my name's Ahren. I'm a male. I am looking for a lady to write with! If you want more details than that, ask. I'm perfectly happy to chat ooc, but I'm also just as respectful of anyone who doesn't want to get too personal. Hence why any further 'about me' is absent.

As a usual disclaimer, I enjoy partners who are literate and don't mind writing some longer posts. There's no length requirement or anything, but you should feel comfortable at least being able to write a few paragraphs when the situation calls for it.
I'd also like to state that I'm not really looking for IM roleplay. PM or thread is perfectly fine, but IM tends to require a more spontaneous time commitment which I can't always provide. If you're looking to fulfill one of my cravings but are only interested in IM then I'd probably give it more consideration.

Also, if we end up writing together but your interest in the story fades then feel free to tell me. I'd quite appreciate it if you did as opposed to dropping without a trace. I'm pretty understanding when it comes to such things. People's lives have shifting priorities, as well as ever changing interests and cravings. If our story has been going on for a while but is visibly losing steam then I'd rather try to think of a way to wrap it up than let it die without a resolution.

I'd like to think I'm pretty flexible when it comes to RP stories, but I'll give a basic list of things I particularly like:

• Romance.
  • Unlikely/taboo pairings. (An assassin and his/her target, for example)
  • Strong, independant women. Tomboyish to an extent.
  • Fantasy, sci-fi, superpower, or supernatural settings/characters.
  • Light bondage.
  • Brother/Sister Incest.

Things I'm not too keen on, but might work with in specific situations are:
  • Fluff RP with all sex and no plot.
  • Completely submissive female characters (Submissive isn't bad in general but put up a bit of a fight at least).
  • Rape/Non-consent.

Things that are an absolute no:
  • Heavy bondage/Gore/Bodily Harm
  • Scat/watersports, etc.

I have a number of fandom stuff I'd like to or be willing to write. Top cravings are highlighted in green. Check near the bottom of this post if you're looking for my non-fandom ideas. The story outlines I have there are also high on my lists of interests, I assure you.

In case it is not obvious, I'm looking for someone to fulfill the female portion of the following.

Webcomics:

** Mokepon **
A very good Pokemon-based webcomic found here.
  • Atticus x Anyone (some girl from the comic, or an OC of your creation)
One reason this comic stood out to me was because Atticus is just the sort of jerk I like to write. So please write this with me!

** Dresdan Codak **
This webcomic.
  • Kim Ross x my OC
Kim's probably a difficult character to write but I'd love you forever if you could pull it off.

Homestuck

Numerous pairings would interest me. Characters I'd be most likely to write are John, Dave, or Karkat.

Pairings that I'd have the highest interest in are:
  • John x Roxy
  • Dave x Rose
  • John x Jade
  • Dave x Terezi
  • John x Rose
  • John x Vriska
  • Karkat x Jade
  • Possibly OCs in their own version of the game?

Anime/Western Animation:

Fate/Stay Night - Fate/Zero:

Open for discussion. I believe I could play a number of characters fairly well. Kiritsugu most likely. However I think an original story with new characters in their own Holy Grail war could be interesting, and the pairing could be Master X Servant (possibly rival masters or servants, too). Now that I've typed that out I think I'd be quite interested in writing that.

Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra:

I'd love for someone to write as Korra or Azula. Variations of OC pairings could be considered as well.

Teen Titans (Animated Series based):
  • Raven x My OC
Additionally I also actually enjoy playing Raven. I just don't really want to do a romantic thread as a female. It doesn't interest me. So I wouldn't mind a thread where Raven is genderswapped. Whether or not your character is as well does not matter to me. A female Robin or Beast Boy (Beast Girl I guess) wouldn't be unappealing. I also feel like I should stress that my knowledge is based on the cartoon only. Don't know anything about the comics.

Other shows I like but have no real specific ideas for:

DBZ: Possibly OCs? I wouldn't mind an opportunity to write for Vegito either.

Code Geass

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Steins;Gate

Darker Than Black

Fullmetal Alchemist

Games:

Mass Effect:

I love Mass Effect. Probably my favorite series! There are various canon character pairings I'd consider, or OCs as well. A few examples would be:

• Female Shepard x OC
  • Female Shepard x Garrus
  • Female Shepard x Kaidan
  • Male Shepard x Tali
  • Male Shepard x OC
  • OC x OC

Other pairings would be considered. I feel like there should be more on that list but my mind is going blank at the moment.

Final Fantasy:

Various pairings from FFVII or FFXIII. Maaaaaybe FFX. Any others I just don't know or remember very well. Cloud is usually my go-to for characters I write, but I'd consider writing others. I'd love to write with someone who could play Lightning.

Other games I wouldn't mind writing about:

World of Warcraft

Metal Gear Solid: A particular favorite of mine.

Persona 4

Tales of Vesperia or Xillia (haven't finished this one though)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

There are other things game, anime or movie based I'm willing or looking to do but I'm having trouble continuing the list so maybe I'll add more later.

Non-Fandom stuff.

A list of situations/plot bases I'd be interested in.

• Brother/Sister
  • Furry/Human
  • Android/Human
  • Superpowered individuals.
  • Assassin/Target
  • Rival space pirates

And more. If you have an idea that's not listed that you think I might go for given the content of the thread than feel free to let me know.

I have a couple vague ideas along the sci-fi setting and above concepts:

- A bounty hunter/assassin (either you or I) is given a target by a shady but generously paying individual. After obtaining him/her the hunter somehow uncovers some information that suggests his client wants the target for entirely different, potentially highly disturbing reasons than initially stated and now the hunter feels obligated to protect him/her.

- Two rival space pirates fight to salvage a wrecked ship. While being too distracted by the other they fail to realize the ship's not entirely derelict and traps them on board via still active security measures. Or instead while on board they uncover evidence of something they were never meant to see and (initially) reluctantly work together to do something about it.

- A mercenary/police officer/special operative is given a mission to protect a VIP (important scientist, political figure, royalty, witness to a crime, etc) and they initially do not get along. I feel like this one kind of needs another twist to it that I don't really have an idea for at the moment.

I'll say now I'm kind of hesitant at writing historical or heavy fantasy settings as I'm not much of a history buff. If you're tolerant of possible inaccuracies then I can probably do it well enough.

So if any of this stuff interests you, feel free to PM me. I can give writing examples if necessary.

Look forward to writing with you!

RE: My dream's but a drop of fuel for a nightmare. (M Seeking F)

Dislike bumping my own threads but this forum really moves fast.

Bump I guess!

Um, bump! I'm new here too and your list of likes doesn't clash with mine lol.

"You do have some good choices for oyur rps,but I'm more into like mortal Kombat rps,not sure if oyu know anythign about Mortal Kombat or not Ahren." BUMP!

Just bumping my own thread seems so shallow, but I keep doing it.

Maybe I'll add some content... uh... here's a song?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KuDRHcanB4[/video]

Hello, it's been a long time since I posted anything in the requests section. But you had one that caught my interest. You know FVII, do you happen to know anything about Before Crisis? Or Last Order? Which are part of the FVII world. If not, I can fill in details easily. Would just be interested if you knew anything about the Turks, as the only canon I play from FVII is Female Martial Arts Turk (Who I call Nova).

Gonna bump this. Also holidays + work kinda made things a bit crazy so if you're waiting for a response from me I'm trying to get to them. My apologies!

Been a while since I bumped this. Haven't had much luck with it but no harm in continuing to try.

This post isn't too relevant anymore!

I altered the opening post a bit so I guess I'll bump this?

Yeah, why not.

Though I'm kinda good on threads right now, I'd definitely make room for anyone who wants to fulfill one of the above cravings. I hate feeling like maybe I'm missing people who want to do these things by not bumping this thread.

RE: Hey there, write stuff with me [Fandoms and junk]

A bump nearly 3 years later, oh my. Where does the time go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom