Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nurse knows best for your health! (Zero5906&Darknezz)

Sintan

Supernova
r-Stephanie_20110923090637.jpg

r-Stephanie1_20110923090642.jpg

Mizuki was with the doctor all day and she watch him treat more and more patients through out the day. There were a lot of patients and she didn't expect them to be so sick. She went into the changing room so she could put on the nurse dress. Mizuki couldn't change fast because the nurse outfit was short but she managed and she put on heels with the nurse hat and her hair down seeing her doctor with a male patient the doctor had already told him what he needed and the patient was happy to let the new nurse treat him. Mizuki went over and the doctor gave her the clip board while , she looked at it and read the treatment he wanted.

Ricky-Click for Appearance.

Ricky smiled as he saw the beautiful sexy nurse come into patient's room, he watched at she looked over the clipboard. "So what kind of check up am I getting Mizuki?" He asked curiously and hoping something different, with this new nurse.

(Sorry for shortness, Remember the sex drive check up is made up by HER)

Mizuki watched him saying. "Umm well you need a body check up so lets start with your insides just to see how you are but normally we would need urine but I need your seed sir if you could do that pleasE" she said.

"So what do you want me to do?" Ricky starts undressing for however way she wants to get his semen, til he got down to butt naked and sat ontop of the patient table awaiting next instructions. He was turning red at cheeks embarrassed and was covering his junk shyly, also started to shiver being cold. "If you expect me to jerk it for semen, I can't. It never works, I would need real sexual contact, intimate and intense."

Mizuki turned to him sitting on the table and she jumped saying. "W-wow there that is....wow umm" Shesaid she could see how hard it was because his dick was so big to cover. She listened saying. "L-like what would you need sexual act?" She asked him holding the small cup.

"Long duration intercourse, I need cooperation and partner to give back. No just taking it, being still." Ricky said shyly as he wasn't a forward kind of person at least til he was comfortable with person and was with person for long while. He took cup from her setting it on table as she wouldn't be able to use that and patted the patient's table. "Should lock the door to so we're not disturbed and no people come in here accidentally."

Mizuki looked up from him and nodded as she walked to the door she blushed shyly. She then locked it walking back over to him and sat on the patient table next to him. "Umm uhh what would you need?" She asked.

"Well first things first, you need to undress to. Even your socks and shoes, everything." Ricky moves alil to give her room to undress, he moves his hands away showing his hard cock, but not erect yet. He looked over her already expecting an amazing beautiful sexy figure body, he whispered into her ear first before she got started undressing. "I'll go slow at first for you, in between these walls you can tell me anything that'll make it more enjoyable for you and I won't tell anyone."

Mizuki takes off her shoes and socks as she unbuttons her nurse outfit she turned to him with him at her ear. "O-Okay" She said. Mizuki then began to get more undressed as she looked up at him saying. "Not tell anyone" she felt the dress fall to the floor and she had on a thong with a lacy bra.

"Good, here lemme help you Mizuki. My lips are sealed hun." Ricky lays her down vertically along the patient's table, he slides her thong off dropping it on floor and snaps her bra off as well letting her full D cup breasts fall freely.

He lays down ontop of her and slowly parts her virgin pussy lips with the head of his cock pushing in slowly. He reached behind guiding her legs to wrap around his waist. Ricky grasped one breast in one hand and suckled on the nipple softly while massaging the other.

Mizuki looking at the last piece of clothing on her comes off. She fel t her boobs bounce when he looekd at them. She then felt his fingers and she let out a surprising moan. "Ahh w-what are you doing?" She asked. Mizuki then watched him begin with her breast.

"Ssssh Mizuki, close your eyes and follow what your body says to you." Ricky whispers to her, resumes to suckling on her nipple softly. He thrusts inward slowly but hard so gets deeper each time, soon he pops her hymen letting a gentle stream of blood roll out trickling along his shaft. Ricky strokes one of her thighs softly up and down, he takes in more of her breast in his mouth and sucks harder.

Mizuki blushed and felt his cock inside while wanting to speak but she kept quiet. She felt the blood she looked at him sucking on her boobs again saying. "B-but m-maybe there is another way for you to get your orgasm out" She said looking at him. Mizuki pulled him up kissing him.

Ricky embraced everything happening to him, a smirk creeped on his face as felt her cool blood trickle down his shaft. He kissed back deeper when Nurse Mizuki pulled him up, locking mouths with her and introduces his tongue in her mouth. "Mmmmm.... does this patient table have a device to lower it down? If so, I could bend you over the table and penetrate from behind, also lay my chest ontop of your back and let your breasts press into my palms instead of the table." He keeps on thrusting into her, now that he popped her hymen, he thrusts harder driving himself in deeper.

Mizuki moaned at him when her blood came out but when they made out she kept quiet but still moaning. She then listened saying. "I-I umm don't think so I am a new nurse" She said. Mizuki felt him go deeper and harder. "ahhh ahhh yaaa so good soo good!" She moaned some more.

"You're really enjoying me aren't you Mizuki? I have a proposal for you hun, since I did take your sweet virginity and will be soon to cum inside you. Will you be willing be to stay with me forever and be my pet? I do ask of you if you accept this, is not to agree to do this kind of thing for patients and only do ANY sorts of sexual contact with me." Ricky could only smile bigger as hearing the nurse moan so cutely and constantly. He began to ram hard into her tight pussy driving much more deeper til was pounding against her cervix wall tenderizing her wall and rendering it so weak and red over time with each ramming thrust and pounding. He wanted to take her home so badly, he plotted to impregnate her as she was already enjoying him anyhow.

Mizuki listened to his offer and she couldn't speak but only moan since he continued to fuck her more and more she was a virgin but this was pure enjoyment that she was moaning about. She didn't know if she went with him he would just want to fuck her all the time but if she didn't then he might get upset and do something with her anyway. When he said stay forever she felt like she was getting purposed to she just didn't know how to act.

"If you're thinking I just want to keep you for your body, not true. I want to take you and keep real good care of you as well give us both a good happy love relationship. I'll give you all the attention you need and more, and tend care to you when ever get sick and have deep erotic pleasures. Will you be my pet, Mizuki?" He paused after he had finally penetrated past her cervix wall entering her womb, when he soon started to release a constant flow of thick creamy semen filling her womb.

Ricky rested ontop of her as he slowly fills her womb with his seed, he passionately gives kisses all over her cheek and neck.
His arms reach down pulling her legs to wrap around him and softly strokes her sides and reach down rubbing her thighs, he whispers into her ear quietly. "I promise you a good life full of love and care and grand pleasures if agree to become mine as my lover and my pet."

Mizuki looked up at him thinking. They had only just met and it was already like he was proposing to her. It was something amazing but she didn't know he didn't know much of her. "P-promise...?....Love......Pet.......I-I will" She said. Mizuki only agreed because usually guys only like her for her breast maybe he would be different. She didn't know but she wouldn't know without giving it a shot. When his load came in she screamed like crazy it was a great feeling but also her first time and she also got his seed. "ahhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaa th-that felt s-so good" she said while panting at him.

Ricky smiled as still sucking on her nipple then pulled away slowly to speak, "I promise, I'm glad to hear that. We will get you a collar after we're done here, to show my ownership of you. What's your favorite color and what kind of collar you'd like to get?" Ricky pulled back sitting on table with Mizuki in his lap keeping his erection in her womb whole time, filling her womb with his seed.

He held her really tightly to him pressing her breasts hard against his chest and her legs pulled around him, his hands drift down holding Mizuki's plump round full butt cheeks in his palms firmly.

"You should just bring your basic needed things like toothbrush,paste, any shower stuff, and then sell rest of stuff including your clothes as we will be shopping for new ones." Ricky wonders if she may be into the kinks he's into and have ideas to give, he looked deeply into her beautiful silver like eyes. She must think he's really attractive to agree to do the whole thing in first place, nonetheless willing be his pet forever. He thought to himself 'She could be thinking of what may happen when she goes to her new home with him'.

(Is that better?)

Mizuki was still panting when he let his seed in her. Then she watched him suck on her nipple that is until he pulled away listening to him speak she spoke while sitting up into his lap. "I would like a blue one or a black one maybe a red one you decide for me" She said blushing. This was something new for her and she would be kinda nervous about how all of this would go down. Mizuki felt her breast on his chest and her back pulled against him by his arm she didn't know what to do right now she was tired but really happy how all of this turned out. She then look at his eyes as he did hers they were connected and she could feel it. But Mizuki was kind of nervous about how he would react to everything being different she didn't know how to deal with something like this and didn't know how to try to see what he was thinking. Mizuki would just have to sit and wait and wondering about what he would say to her when the time comes she would have to become his pet and do what he wanted.

(Much better is mine better?)

Ricky adored her cute panting noises, his face brightened up when he heard her response and smiled. "Well Mizuki, How about striped red and black? Any ideas to say about you on your tags?" He slowly moved closer to her eyes gazing deeply into her eyes, as if he was lost in them. Ricky whispered to her quietly while memorized by her eyes, "You're so cute and adorable when blushing, I can already tell I'm going to seriously love you more and more down the road." then he slowly leaned in closer kissing her blushing cheeks before kissing her deeply on lips and holding it.

He thought in the back of his head 'I wonder what sexual kinks or fetishes I wonder she may have, and if she would ever tell me hers...' all in mean time he's still slowly filling her womb with his seed but time went fast and she could feel gain weight before being the point where her womb had finally took in as much seed it could, being completely full.

Mizuki nodded to the collar color stripes and her two top favorite colors of course she couldn't say no that would make her a crazy women. Mizuki looked at him move closer as she spoke again but still a little shy and panting. "umm maybe we should put my name and my birthday" she said. Mizuki felt her cheeks after his cheeks touched them. She kissed him back but soon got lost in the deep kiss. She didn't notice he was still filling her but most of it would fall out so there was no worry about all of that. Mizuki got off him and stood as cum started flowing out down her leg.

"Silly, Besides that, that goes without saying. I'm talking about on second tag for describing our relationship in detail of what you are as my pet." He said after she broke the deep kiss, when she stood up he grabbed the cup that he was supposed to fill with his semen and gave it to her to fill it up from her pussy.

He hesitated as he opened his mouth to speak, "I-I like to confess something about myself, Mizuki. There's two fetishes I have of my own, Girls ass and feet..." He moved on the table adjusting himself so his legs hanged over edge of table, Ricky looked up and down slowly admiring her amazing beautiful body and surprised at himself that he had intimate sex with her and ontop of that impregnated her. "You're first person period to know that about me, by the way..." He hopped off table approaching her with the cup handing it to her, then held her closely from behind wrapping arms around her placing his hands on her stomach rubbing it softly and played with her belly button.

Back
Top Bottom