Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demonic New Friend...(ShyonexRhinestone Eyes)

shyone

Supernova
Andol sat there in his dark room... with the moon shining in the window. There was no one else in his house at the time, becuase he didn't want his parents to walk in on this. The room was quite large becuase the young man lived in such a rich area of town. His parents well off, and yet still his mother ingored him, and was always away, and his father mistreated him... and the young man feared it might only get worse. He couldn't belevie all the things that had happened to him in his life as he stared at the symbol on the floor. One that he had drawn using his own blood form his hand. He knew what the final thing that would be needed to complete the ritual would be, and yet he was still afraid of going forward with this, becuase he had no clue what would happen. What if this killed or haunted him for the rest of his life. He felt so fearful at this point that he really didn't know what to do. Yet that was when he began to think on everything that had happened to him in the last week....

There was that moment that Leo, had stolen form him his most percious possession... it was a ring that he had gotten form his now dead frist love. They had beat him up and ripped it form the chain he had it on around his neck, just becuase he didn't have egough money for them on that day. Also his father had beaten him senseless almost everyday this week, and it was even worse than usal and was getting worse. He wondered sometimes if the old man would rape or kill him in one of those drunk rages. He was also quite sure that his mother was completely gone now, since he had not seen her once. So it was finally now that the young man had come to his wits end, and realized that this was his last chance at happiness and it was his last chance at getting what he turely wanted out of life... and that was simply someone to love him. Someone who cared about him, and wanted to be with him, and for him to be with them. Someone who wanted to make love to him and not just simply have sex with him. He wanted someone who cared.

So he crawled off his bed as he began to think about it, and began to move towards the symbol. He then pulled out his knife as he got closer and was over the center of the large symbol that he had drawn. He pulled down the side of his loose shirt, so that he could give his hearts blood as a sacrifice. He had read that it would give his message the strongest, sinice it came directly form his heart. So he made a cut right over the area of his heart... just egough so that a drop of blood could fall down and land right on the center of the symbol which light up red the instant it touched down... and the Andol back away and began to wacth the results with a sense of fear on his face. The blood that the young man had given held very very strong desires that had built up over a life time of hate and pain. It was a simple desire to be loved, but it was so strong that it allowed the magic to reach into the depths of hell and grab hold of somthing that was very strong and could not normally be brought out so esaily, and then drag it out with exterme force... though what it grabbed, Andol would not know until it stood before him.

"...Mmmmh... Feels so fucking good..." he groaned as he quickly stroked himself.

A sudden pulsing feeling surged though him...
"Mmmmn... "
He slowly opened his sweet gray eyes and a low, slow chilling laugh then escaped his dark lips.

"It seems I'm being summoned. How fucking delicious. Well then I guess this pretty little human is just going to have to fix my little problem down there, since he so rudely interrupted me. "

A devious smile crept along Izaillir's sweet demonic face as he rolled over onto his back and pulling himself up by his arms. He hadn't had anyone summon him in such a long time, that he was starting to become a bit bored in this hot hell he called home. He just figured human's hadn't figured out what the correct symbol for him to be summoned was. He could smell the desire in this one. A male... burning with loneliness. 'The desire this boy had for another person tasted so good...' Yet another blood curdling laugh poured from his lips, his pearly whites revealed. He ran his long pink tongue over his very dominant canines, and ran his hair through his long, and red choppy hair. As usual he dressed. He wore no shirt preferable because as conceited as he was, he just found himself to be damn sexy. Leather pants, and boots that had reached just under his knee. A chained belt, spiked collar and armlets. His massive black ripped wings stretched as he rose from his mountain of pillows (which he claimed is his bed). Down a long dark hall, the hall where you could hear the chilling screams of souls being sucked dry from their host, the shrieks of pain from the ones that were being eaten alive. Oh yes,Iza very much enjoyed those the most. Slowly, he appeared before a black swirling portal.

Head first now, his gorgeous face appeared first and before him was a boy. A nice frame, small body compared to his slight muscular build, nice black hair, though looked like he didn't sleep much... Something Iza really didn't mind ravaging. He didn't discriminate against the males. They were tighter... much more filling. He licked his dark lips and the rest of his body phased through the black swirling hole, and he stood, a raging 6'9'', hovering over the boy. Iza squatted, his hands in his pockets and grinned wide at the boy. "Now, now. What's a little boy like you summoning a big bad man like me? You lookin' for a death wish, Johnny Boy?" He laughed low and growl rumbled across his delectable tan chest. "And might I add, you happened to ruin some very important I was working on. Standing a moment, he found himself behind the boy, his lips near the other's ear. His voice an octave lower now, "Izaillir... is my name... You've summoned me... What ever can i help you with? Need me to kill someone?" his said with a taste of sarcasm. Iza moved his head over to the other side of the boy's head and purred into his other ear. "Cut some fingers? A leg? An arm? A heart? A head? I promise i'll only scared them. Hmmm? Or perhaps you can help a demon out..." With a problem in his pants.

He laughed low into the others ear.
"And you are, dear human?"

(Gaaah starting post, so short Dx Sorrysorry )

Andol scooted back even more away form a light that was now shining brightly in fornt of him. It just got brighter and brighter until there was one point that he had to close his eyes. Yet it was when the young man closed his eyes that he saw exactlly where his summoning was going. He saw the sights of hell and a voice screaming at him telling, 'For your transgression human this is where you will go when you die.' Yet he didn't care, this was his only choice, and what he wanted and so was willing to pay the price. The light seemed to want him to keep his eyes close, and was not going to let him open them until his tour of his future home for entertiy was complete. He could not see what it was that was grabbed, becuase his tour veered off, and showed him exactlly where he would be placed... among other men like him on the sixth level of hell... Andol was crying as he saw these, but he did his best to toughen his reslove as he knew that he would need it when he faced what he summoned, and so that he could control it and it would not completely control him. If he was going to suffer for enterinty... then he was going to live a life that was going to be full of that which he wished for.

It was very soon though that the light faded and he was finally able to open his eyes and look as he saw a demonic portal that had appered. It was out of that which the creature he had summoned was slowly appering. It did not take long before the larger male was standing before him in all of his glory, though indeed the young man found himself slight intemidated by the demon. This was the reason that he shrunk back a little when the larger male moved closer to him with that deadly grin on his face. He tried to stutter out a answer, even though he knew the question wasn't ment to have on anyway. Of course when he realized he had intruppted the demon in some work that the other had been up to... he found that he was quite quick to apoligize, "I am so sorry sir... I didn't mean to distrub you..." Though there was that hint of, 'Hey I have my own problems too you know...' in the young mans voice. Suddenly though he found the demon standing right behind him, talking right into his ear... and that small hint of his reslove that had showed there for just a moment seemed to melt. Once he realized that he was indeed in the presence of a supernatuarl being.

"No Lord Izaillir... none of those things will be needed..." Andol felt slightly sick to the pit of his stomach as the demon had gone over the list. He realized what most people probably used Izaillir and his kin for... it was the exact oppisiate of what he wanted to do... of course just the though of this helped to strengthen his reslove again... he knew that he couldn't let the demon rule over him, or else he would just become it's plaything and never get his wish granted. His voice seemed soft and nervous, though indeed it was firm with that reslove he held, "I want someone... in my life..." He stumbled a bit becuase he actually felt bad for asking, "I want someone who actually loves me, and cares about me." Though when the other mention the idea of helping him out Andol did seem a little overly anxious, "Of course my Lord... whatever you need..." Andol used the words, 'My Lord' sinice he read that demons enjoyed such terms of respect... and he wanted the demon to enjoy his stay so that he would be willing to stick around and help him, and not just simply kill him and leave.

It was the first time that there eyes meet, Andol's dark black pupils where almost as deep and endless as any demon that could be meet in hell, "My name is Andol, it is a pleasure to meet you my Lord Izaillir."

Back
Top Bottom