Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot little ideas~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Right now I'm craving a roleplay that consists of some anal training, anal sex toys, flirting, fingering oral and all that good stuff. Maybe a maid that's been naughty? You spank her to teach the little thing a lesson, yet she keeps making mistakes as if she wants your attention? So you decide to give her an even deeper, harder spanking then before? Possibly could contain some anal beads, vibrators and taking of virginity. =3

Other kinks: Cum Enemas, double penetration, finger fucking/handjobs, bondage, pseudo-rape, force, excessive cum, large cocks..

How about a gangbang with four of a the victims own brothers? Filling all holes and breaking their sister into they're own little fucktoy, I'd love force, clothing ripping and teasing her until she wants all those thick cocks shoved inside her over and over~ <3

Possibly an anal freak kidnaps a girl/buys a slave to make her his own butt-fuck cum-dumpster, breaking her in to love it up the ass and give into him willingly~ (Can be neko, Master/slave set up or anything like that. Possibly Master/pet)

Oh, I love vaginal too, so don't be afraid to add that too. ;D

I like meaty, hot posts with lots of kinky detail, I don't do gore, extreme force cruelty or vore~

I ONLY DO PMS! Go, go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom