Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF Requests Revamped(New Plots Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Note: I am REALLY craving a Once Upon A Time themed RP at the moment. My muse isn't really with anything else but that does not mean I'm not open to ideas. If there is a plot/pairing on my list that catches your interest (Even if it is not OUAT) feel free to PM me and we can possibly work something out. Also note that I do NOT like one liner posts. My posts range from 1 up to 6 or 7 paragraphs so please be able to at least provide me with a good solid paragraph when you post. If I get one liner posts I will not continue the role play and I do not mean to sound like a jerk. I just like a good story with characters that have depth to them. I prefer plot over smut so if you're looking for a non stop smut RP please just turn around now because I am not the person that will give it to you. Other then that I'm not really picky on who my partner is. All pairings are FxF but I do not care if it is a male playing a female character as long as you can play a female you're fine with me :)

Once Upon A Time
Regina Mills/OC
Ruby/OC
Regina Mills/Ruby
Snow White/Regina Mills

The L Word
Shane/OC
Alice/OC
Alice/Shane
OC/OC

Harry Potter
Bellatrix/OC
Hermione/OC
Hermione/Luna
Bellatrix/Hermione

Orange is The New Black
Alex Vause/OC
Chapman/Alex Vause
Chapman/OC
Nicky/Alex
Nicky/OC

Sucker Punch
Rocket/Babydoll
Rocket/OC
Babydoll/OC
Sweat Pea/OC

Real Life
Bodyguard/Client
Bandmate/Manager
Lawyer/Criminal
Cop/Criminal
Roommate/Roommate
Assassin/Target

Fantasy
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Werewolf/Any type of shifter or creature
Alpha Werewolf/Beta Werewolf
Werewolf/Hunter

Celebrity Pairings
Tegan Quin/Lindsey Byrnes
Tegan Quin/OC
Tegan Quin/Hayley Williams
Sara Quin/OC
Kate Moennig/Sara Quin
Kate Moennig/Jennifer Lawrence
Kate Moennig/OC
Kate Moennig/Leisha Hailey
Ruby Rose/Lindsey Lohan
Ruby Rose/Rachel Shelley
Rachel Shelley/OC
Ruby Rose/Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie/OC
Angeina Jolie/Drew Barrymore
Helena Bonham Carter/OC
Emma Watson/Jennifer Lawrence
Emma Watson/OC
Emma Watson/Tegan Quin
Lana Parrilla/OC
Lana Parrilla/Ginnifer Goodwin
Meghan Ory/Lana Parrilla
Meghan Ory/OC (I can play a male or female for this pairing)

Plot Ideas
The Heart of the Beast: -Regina Mills/OC- Regina has found herself heart broken yet again when Robin Hood's wife Marian shows up in StoryBrooke. Despite the man's love for Regina he can't help that he loves his wife and in the end chooses her over Regina. Feeling as if she could never truly be happy Regina is planning to cast yet another curse on the residents of StoryBrooke, one that will ensure her happiness and the misery of those that have hurt her but when her son Henry goes missing her plans change. Hell bent on finding her son Regina turns to Mr. Gold for help and he introduces her to an old friend of his who's tracking skills are far more effective then any magic he can use to find Henry. Not knowing who the woman Mr.Gold hired is Regina insists that she work with the stranger to find Henry. As the search progresses so does Regina's attraction to the woman and before she knows it she's falling for her and Henry is found. His captors are killed by Regina's new love interest and Regina is free to fix the rest of her problems and seek out the happy ending she deserves.

The Queen's Heart will Always belong to Me: -Regina Mills/OC- After Regina's curse is cast her one true love is banished to another realm, one that nightmares are made of. Reason being is that the queen's one true love is protected by the curse but not protected enough to end up in StoryBrooke with the rest of the residents. After finally finding a portal that brings her to StoryBrooke she finds that she doesn't really fit into this new land and even worse Regina has been playing house with the huntsman during her absence. Heart broken and angry the woman confronts Regina who is overwhelmed with surprise and regret once she sees her love has returned to her. Despite what Regina says about loving her the woman doesn't believe it and thinks that the queen just threw her away because she got bored. Their love is toxic and no matter how angry the woman is with Regina she always finds herself drawn to the evil queen. Note: I want this to be a dark romance and I want to really get into the emotional part of things more so then just sex. I also want this to be a Dominate/Dominate pairing meaning I don't want Regina being a submissive because it just does NOT suit her at all in my opinion.
Another Note: I haven't been playing humans much lately and most of my OC's are Werewolves, Vampires, or some sort of shifter or supernatural being. So if that is not your thing just let me know.

HUGE CRAVING ALERT!
Ok so I found this picture while browsing through the web in search of character models and I instantly came up with a few plot ideas where I would play the two in the pic. I can pair them off with either canons or OCs I have plot ideas involving both. Alright well now first things first, here is the picture: Link
Now onto the plots!

Gryffindor's Finest-OC Twins/OC Slytherins- Max and Jamie are two of the most well known Gryffindors in Hogwarts. The two are well known for being trouble makers and also luring other students into their antics. Both have received detention more times then they can count and have even faced expulsion. Nobody knows why the two are such terrors but when they find themselves getting close to two Slytherins their secrets begin to come out and their lives start to change forever. I didn't give a huge description for this because there is so many ways this story can be played. When I say these two are trouble makers I don't mean the Weasley twins prank type trouble I mean they start serious non playful trouble. I want to work out the details with a partner and make the story our own.

The Black Sisters Most Loyal -OC Twins/Bellatrix/Narcissa- After Voldemort died Bellatrix and Narcissa take over his work only they decide to do things differently. The two sisters decide to recruit students to train up to become death eaters, they figure if they teach them while they're young the more they'll know when it comes time to send them out on missions. During a visit to Hogwarts Narcissa spots the twins in one of the hallways, the look in their eyes sends chills down her spine and instantly she knows she needs to have them. Despite the house they're in she knows they're worthy of being in the new and improved dark army. Obviously this will be sort of AU and Bellatrix as well as Snape possibly will still be alive. Again I am all for discussing this RP with anyone interested.

Don't Worry We'll Protect You-OC Twins/OC(s)- The twins are well known and popular. They're both on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and both are advanced in their magical abilities. Most of the younger students look up to them and a lot of the older students look to them for advice or help with certain things. When they talk people listen so when they catch a group of students bullying other students to the point where they're afraid to leave their common rooms they start sticking up for them. Anytime they see anyone being mistreated they do their best to put an end to it. This again is up for discussion I can see this plot going a lot of different ways so if you're interested and want to build something with me Please send me a PM and I will listen to any ideas you have. :)

On My Level-Shane/OC-The L Word- A new face shows up at the Planet and Alice is interested so she pursues the young woman in an attempt to get a date. Alice gets her date and the two sleep together then Alice wakes up alone the next morning. Upset and slightly hurt she confides in Shane who later confronts the woman about Alice. Shane quickly finds that she has met someone who is exactly like her, she doesn't do relationships. The two become friends and eventually move in together after a while to split the costs of rent. Alice eventually becomes friends with the newcomer after their encounter and everyone starts hanging out. After a while Alice notices something different about Shane, she hasn't been hitting on anyone or trying to even sleep with any women like she usually does and every time her new friend is seen with another woman Shane leaves looking upset. Alice eventually asks Shane what's going on and Shane admits that she has a thing for the new woman in the group Shane makes Alice swear she won't say anything but Alice tells one person in the group and eventually it gets back to the newcomer. Things get a bit awkward for a while between Shane and the new woman, Shane not wanting to admit that she likes her and the new woman not wanting to tell Shane she knows about her feelings. This is only a starter I would like to add more with my partner if anyone is interested. Also Alice will most likely be played by me as well unless my partner wants to take up the role or we can go back and forth taking turns playing her.

It's OK to be More Then Friends-Shane/Alice- Alice has been looking for the perfect woman or man to sweep her off her feet and the luck she has been having with that isn't so great. Lately all Alice can do is mope around and complain at points about how lonely she feels all the time. Shane likes to poke fun at her and tell her that she doesn't need a relationship she just needs to get laid. It's not uncommon for people to see Alice and Shane poke fun at each other every now and then but it starts to become a daily routine with the two. All of their friends notice it and wonder what the hell is going on with the two. Deep down Alice likes Shane but would never admit it, Shane doesn't know exactly how she feels about Alice and definitely has no idea that Alice even likes her more then a friend. The two are invited to a little get together at Bette and Tina's where everyone decides to go for a swim in the pool. Alice unintentionally starts to flirt with Shane and everyone can see it but Shane. While drying off and changing in the bathroom Alice gets walked in on. Normally she wouldn't mind Shane coming in and sharing the bathroom but after discovering her feelings for the woman Alice gets nervous, she tries to hide it but Shane can tell something is wrong and starts to ask questions.

Trying Something New-Alice/OC- Alice meets a woman at a local nightclub while out with friends and she falls completely head over heels for her. The two hit it off right away and start dating they don't sleep together for a while because the woman has a secret she is afraid to let Alice in on. Alice begins to want her more and more and eventually decides to ask why they haven't had sex yet, she feels insecure and wonders if it's her that's the problem. Eventually her new love interest let's her in on a little secret and that's that she is into BDSM and was unsure of how Alice felt about that so she never made a move towards anything sexual. Alice loves her so she is willing to do anything to keep her so she let's her know that she's alright with trying something new even though she's slightly nervous about it all.

I Can't Love You Because I Have to Kill You-Assassin/Target- Riku is an assassin for hire most people go to her to take care of people they don't want around. Most call her with targets that owe them money or that have slept with their husbands or wives she also gets a lot of business from different gangs. She lives in an apartment complex filled will mainly young people who just moved out of their parents houses and started school at the local university. Normally Riku doesn't associate with anyone due to her profession but one day she comes across a young woman in the laundry room and the two strike up a conversation. A few weeks down the line after the two become friends Riku gets a package it's contents tell her who her next hit will be and that is the young woman she has become friends with. The young woman's family except for her younger brother Ethan have already been murdered by Riku's affiliates now it's up to Riku to take out her new friend and her younger brother. Instead Riku runs taking the young woman and her brother with her the three are put into extreme danger and Riku is wanted dead for turning on her people.

A Place for my Head -Orange is the New Black- Alex Vause/OC- A new inmate is brought into Litchfield who has been sentenced to 5 years for assault and battery. The woman is young, 18 years old to be exact. Before coming to prison she had no family and while growing up the streets became her home. She learned to fight, steal, and sell drugs to survive, she loves no one and cares for no one. When she enters Litchfield she has a hard time right off the bat, she's small and the other inmates see her as weak and a lot of them gang up on her. After witnessing the young woman getting beat up and pushed around in unfair fights Alex and a few others decide to step in. After Alex helps the young woman she snaps and tells Alex she doesn't need her help even though deep down she knows she does. Alex knows better and continues to watch over the young woman despite the fact that she gets snapped at every time she does. The new inmate isn't used to anyone actually giving a shit about her so she's scared and doesn't know how to react to Alex's help and naturally pushes her away. Can Alex make her come around? I would be playing the OC in this RP and I would like someone who has watched the show and that knows Alex's character to play her. I am open for any and all ideas for this particular plot and I would love to discuss it with anyone willing to play the character.

More to be added soon!

RE: Fan Based FxF Role Plays PLEASE!!!!!

I sent you a PM. I can do a Harry Potter pairing(OC/OC) or a Real-Life pairing. I have other fan-based ideas I can send you.

RE: FxF Requests Revamped

I'm really interested in the Cop/Criminal one. Just wondering if the Cop is a male, because I don't exactly do well playing male's if that is to be the gender of the criminal.

RE: FxF Requests Revamped

1) I love the fact that you like rocket. I truly did enjoy Suckerpunch and Rocket was my favorite (along with the favorite of four the other five guys i went to see the movie with.)

2) Do you have a kink list? I am interested but would greatly prefer to see one first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom