Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You play WHAT!?

Have you ever stumbled upon someone who just plays something that screams out in agony to be destroyed? Have people sent you a Gary-stu/Mary-stu you just can't stand? Have you stumbled upon people that would give spell check some kind of aneurysm? Well then, let us post their characters and get a few laughs out of it! I can so kindly start with two people I have seen who just scream horrid.

The first is someone who just...disturbs me. He types like he has epilepsy in forums and it completely scares me:
He is a red spotted anthropomorphic hyena
red is a good old boy shows kindness to kid and ladys and likes to play hard work hard and have a drink evrey now and then aside from tthe facthe is missing his left leg and arm and has them replaced with A.M.P[it is exspleaned further in the profil keep reading] and he is missing his left eye withc he coves with an eye patch he more or less a normal easy going red hyena. usuley fouind palling around with dem [Demetrius Wulf],bethney nesbitt, Tonga,joran carra, kerry caine and a few outhers such as jamie otterbien he's hard to miss and evong harder not to want to talk to.

standing at 6 feet 10 inches he is usuley whereing blue jeans and a black t-shurt with a leather duster and steel toe boots as well as silver aniflash mirrord shades as well as a cowboy hat unless you read his milaterry recored you would have no idea whathe was.
[open to rp if you see me online random note friendly]

[//Name:\\]Robert

[b[//]Age:\\][/b]Unknown 22-25 or 12-15 (but looks in is twenties.)[Looks that way any way and if I am playing him younger he is 12 and a tuff kid.]
[Height and weight are the same hyenas finish growing at 8]

[//eyes:\\] l/gray as death and had a canine iris /r gray with a light blue glow and has a feline iris]

[//height\\]:6'10"

[//weight:\\][Shrugs your guess is as good as mine]

[//race:\\] anthro hyena /ajaba[ah-ha-ba] where hyena or demon hyena

[//birthday/Deathday\\]30/1922-7/24/2025-[//rebourn\\]7/25/2027

[//Nonhuman race:\\]a`jaba [where hyenas form the west]

[//Fur:\\]Blood red

//[Markings:\\]Black

[//Identifying marks:\\] a cut across the face and his ears are pierced 3 times on both ears his right eyes is dead but he still sees out of it al so glows blue in the dark he usually keep sit under an eye patch. And has the number XIII tattooed large black blocky roman numbers in bright green ink on the left side of his chest and is planley visible

[//Standard Equipment\\]Black A- frame back pack, 3 bottles of whiskey 4 packs of smokes first aid kit eye patch

[//standard operating Weapons Fire Arms:\\] 357 magnum revolver long combat knife 50 cabier rifel,colapsabeil dura'steel sword.

[//standerd operating Armor:\\] mark VIII ballistic vest, steel toe and heel combat boots, leather trench coat. Red tinted goggles and tactical gloves, worn black leather cow boy hat. And earrings 3 on each side

[//steam punk dis:\\] same as above.

[//preindostrey era:\\] sword instead of guns and clothed in era appropriate clothes.
Equipment is modified to fit era

[//history/bio\\] He is the result of a mercenary training and government exspearmintachion he will not talk about his past on his own he has the blood of many a fur and human on his hands he was used as a war machine in wars his soul is pitted with regret and murder. [He can be modified to fit may rp's just tell me what is needed to drop for the rp and I will most times]

[//special talents/magic://] can make any machine work regardless of condition or strucheriel integrtiey. Can summon a blast of energy on occasion. Soule gaze he can breafley see in to a parsons soul but they also can see in to his memories and intechions can be seen if he look at them with his dead eye.

[//quotes:\\] Fear is the minde killer fear is the disstoyear......Be gone my endless nightmare

[//Physiological Flaws:\\]fearless/death wish,terits,scofrenia,P.T.S.D .

[//Flaws:\\]he is deaf in his left ear also if wounded will transform in to a feral state cannot speak or use any of his skills/magic or otherwise has had this happen 5 times and each time he stayed that was for longer last time it happen he was stuck for 4 days. All he has a medical condition where he need blood but he is not a vamp he need the proteins found spacifley in blood
[He all so will not willing trust any human he comes in contact with I you don't like it tuff that’s just the way he is.]

[//Feral State:\\]his feral form is 5 and a half feet tall at the shoulder his teeth are caped in steel and the same scars are present on his body has no access to any skills or powers outside of masses regen and fox fire.

[//Speachiel note:\\] he also has missing limbs that have been replaced with automail and new skins and fur have grown over them so in all outward appearances he look more or less normal but a hit to his left arm and leg will result in a bone shattering hit.if automail is not avlable then he uses something call an A.M.P AMP, Advanced Medical/Milateary Prosthatic

[//Friends:\]]: he and red have served together and are uselly found together.
Bethany Marie Nesbitt: has recently became her body guard and she is dems pet to mess with her and not only well dem find you so will I
Tonga: a friend threw and threw mess with him and you will suffer
Toy: I have recently become her pet so mess with her and the repercussions will be swift and severe

[//Pets of:\\]
jamie otterbein and thats that no ands if or buts ;3.
Toy:I searves her at all costs [pet in name onley his loyoties lay else where]
[ I am a proud mamber of
http://www.f-list.net/group.php?group=hyenas
and
POSTED WARNING this is not me it is a char the resembles me but it is not me

thies is a songe that gives a good repesantachion of red ideals

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcHrHaUpo-M
[//THIS CHER IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OUT NOTICE\\]
UNDER CONSTRUCTION don't mind my dust

Next is a scorpion who...oh lords. Here you go:

Seronius (Or Stinger, as he's more often called) is a red, silver-accented anthro scorpion. His claws aren't typical, they're the standard clawed (four fingers and a thumb) hand. His exoskeleton is decently thick, blocking most simple physical damage. As well, he's able to survive underwater for very long periods of time, AND survive high doses of radiation. He dresses pretty casually most of the time, mostly in the typical rocker clothing.

He's usually pretty even-keeled, although for people who really get on his nerves he WILL break face and become furious quite quickly. He's also rather violent, mostly due to his arachnid instincts driving him to two things, kill and survive. Outside of his anger and violence, he's slightly more normal. His manner is usually polite, if not a touch casual.

Most of his time is spent traveling around with his band, playing guitar and bringing heavy metal to the masses. Generally, he's quite proud of his guitar prowess and is willing to show anyone who wants to listen, and quite often engages in guitar battles with other guitarists. Beyond his normal guitaring, he also takes a slightly darker role in being a genetic dabbler of sorts. He works with a fellow scientist named Jericho on making genetic 'advancements' and alterations, quite usually grabbing people from the streets as subjects. Anyone is a suitable specimen.

Some miscellaneous notes: His venom tastes like mountain dew, and is an aphrodisiac in small doses, a paralyzer in heavier doses, and, as it is intended, a true venom in lethal doses, breaking down the innards of it's recipient. He's able to switch between anthro and feral forms, however he usually stays anthro. When it gets to 'the nasty', he's extraordinarily aggressive, usually being highly physically violent with his partner, often uncaring to their present condition or state of mind. Sometimes, he is softer on them, but this is rare. He is also trained in a few fighting styles, as well as the use of standard semi and fully automatic weaponry. There's also that ability to go from 18 to 11...

Songs that best fit him:
Baptism of Fire - Sodom
Jugulator - Judas Priest
Piece by Piece - Slayer

(Other Notes: Cock does have several ridges along the top and bottom. Furthermore, the violence outlined is only for violence's sake (for the most part.) It doesn't have much sexual importance to me.)

Revel in that complexity. REVEL.

Not got anything specifically to post (said character was deleted) but I distinctly recall some of the best parts of her profile.

Religious (Christian, I'm assuming; she did mention God) warrior against magic. Sounds good so far, right? Typical Paladin style character.

Except... she has magical armour. Okay, also standard... which automatically makes all magic fail which 'directly' targets her. Alright... And a vibrosword which cuts through houses with ease.

She also has an amazing shield and gauntlet, which stops 'all known swords and weapons'.

I roleplay a fight scene with her, you know... just to act out a fight scene. I play an Eldritch Knight. For those not in the know, a Dungeons and Dragons class which combines martial ability and arcane magic. I shoot a fireball at the floor. 'I told you, direct magic doesn't affect her. I void it.'

'... Direct would mean I threw it -at- you. I threw it at the floor, and tried to catch you in the blast radius. Indirectly catching you in the blast.'

'Nope, doesn't work. My turn. I slash your face.'

'I block it with my magic shield, visably buckling under the pressure.'

'Stupid godmoder! You can't block like that, you're a Wizard! You have no ability to stop attacks!'

'... Okay, fine. I teleport a house over you.'

'That's magic. I void it.'

'... Okay, fuck this... I cast a spell which rends time. I make sure to erase the creator of your armour and weaponry, leading to the non-existance of your order; either you disappear from this timeline, or assuming you still joined, your armour no longer works.'

'You goddamn godmoders are all the same, just because you can't win! This RP is over.'

Yeah, I rechecked her profile. Apparently, 'magic' is everything from a werewolves claws, to magic weakening lasers and curses. She's not broken though! 'Someone could hit her with a baseball bat, and she'd die. Her armour doesn't protect against that. Or you could make a tree fall on her!'

'Ignoring you cut buildings in half and laugh, and swords bounce off your armour?'

'You could shoot a fireball at the ground and make the rocks hit her!'

'I used that spell, exactly, in the first round...'

'Yeah, well, that wouldn't kill her because of her armour.'

'... But you just said...'

'Whatever, blocking now. Bye.'

-Apologizes for tl;dr post-

This is not a person that I rped with personally. It's also not really a description.

But it still made me laugh, and I think it can be appreciated here.

She reached into the space between them, and slapped desperately at the rigid, turgid flesh bone threatening her innocence.

"No! No, you must contain your lustful weapon before we regret our friendship!"

Fleeeeesh boooone.

Well, I think I told Boss Misan about this one...

Character was in this fantasy setting. He had told me originally he was going to play a troll warrior. Well, fine. It's pretty tough, but it's a Troll, which has its own problems. So I roll with it and let the guy go on.

I find out during the first encounter that he wasn't telling me the whole story however. He ran right into a blazing inferno... which if you know, fire/burning prevents a troll from regenerating their wounds. It's their major drawback. Well he ran in, and came out without a scratch. When I question him about he, he tells him his character is not just a troll, but is, and I quote this:

"Half Troll, Half Red-Dragon, Half Angel".

... what... the... hell?

Before I can even point out how does this character have three halves, he starts telling me about how, since he's a Red Dragon, he's immune to all fire. Oh, and since he's half angel he's a holy conduit for unlimited positive energy which he can use at will to manifest any possible miracle that holy energy could conceivably manifest. And you know. Troll so he's insanely large, strong, tough, and heals from any wound, other than fire... which he was immune to. Also because he was part Dragon and Part Angel he was "Super Intelligence" (Yes, that's how he put it).

So first thing I ask is how he can have three halves. Because I'm a blunt, obvious flaw person like that.

So he tells me about how what it really is, is that he was the son of Red-Dragon/Angel hybrid who spawned with a Troll/Angel hybrid to produce him.

Now, brilliant me, I point out... "There's some significant biology differences there..."

He responds with "Well Dragons can shape-shift into humans and that's how it happened."

I point out "Yeah, and with most shape shifting magics... you become that creature, you don't still have all your powers and such, so why would that be passed on?"

"It's not like that with Dragons."

"Okay... now following along... Angels generally aren't mortal/biological beings anyway. Most settings, they are depicted as the souls of the departed given form and task. They're undead, not alive to spawn. Course, this is my setting and here they're basically holy constructs, not biological mortals."

"Well the holy magic allowed her to give birth."

"And what are the odds that two mutants of such an odd mix that there is likely to only be one, maybe two of them in all existence actually meet, and can produce viable offspring?"

"... Why are you hustling me? I have a good character and everything works out! Shut up and let me play!"

"No..."

"you are the worst DM ever..."

Sad thing is, while the character himself is stupid... he was still a legal character. I mean, from the way you describe it, it was a DnD character... where... yeah, you can play a Half-Dragon, Half-Angel (the Half-Celestial template is actually granted by gods, if I recall, unlike things like Deava and Aasimar) Troll. Even though it makes no sense.

Should have thrown acid in his face; immunity to fire that. =P Or throw him in a lake. Regen doesn't apply to drowning damage.

Best part is? He's shit. Sure, he's super intelligent by comparison to other trolls. He's got Strength 40ish, meaning ridiculous damage and to hit rolls...

But he's also a level (in the region of) 15 character with about 30HP. Even with regen, a bunch of peasants with bottles of acid will kill him in two turns.

Proceed to lawl as this epic beast goes down faster than the standard Fighter in full plate.

Yeah, ECL adjustments on something like that probably should have totaled what, +16? But it wasn't a tabletop campaign, it was on a forum board. Thus he tried to get quite liberal with the rules, claiming celestial powers let him basically, well, have Limited Wish on command from the way he was using it. Also tried telling me that the Half-Dragon part gave him the ability to summon red dragons at will.

Pfft. If he's going to play it free-form, he can at least follow the power structure and stuff the races -actually- get.

Still, I like his idea; I wish I could see someone play a near epic level character like that, only to have a village throw a couple of acid vials at him (ignoring all his nommy AC bonuses from Natural armour) by tossing touch attack, 1d4 acid damage vials he can't resist. =P And with his crappy attacks, at best, killing a couple a round (with Cleave)

The epic monster goes down, the village cheer, and everyone including the little kiddies get levels up. Plus 1d4 HD and 2 + Int skillpoints, baby!

This reminds me of some OOTS comic where they were being challenged by (to the best of my memory) a fiendish, half-dragon, lycanthropic, vampiric, half-troll snail. With the wonderful catch phrase of "QUAKE BEFORE MY ILLOGICAL +14 ECL GLORY!"

I'm surprised Arc didn't bring up Ortei, or Ertai.

Or any of the number of brain dead individuals that showed up in his thread.

Dominion!

Actually I was going to...

One guy shows up telling me to help "fix" his character to make it properly balance. I look it over and it seems he's a fairly generic swordsman type...

Then I get to his Equipment.

He has what would be equatable to 5 different Major Artifacts, which give him, and this isn't figuratively but the actual description he had, "The whole power of the elemental plane of fire".

After I chew that apart and list end over end the reasons why that is a horrible idea and how to balance it he comes back and leaves one comment. He tells me: I'm the weakest character in my group.

Weakest character, with the whole of a plane of existence at his fingertips, to be channeled at will.

Ertai... he's so bad, I can't even go into it.

Ortei. She asks me to help her with her character. I look over it, and it's some sorceress type who's a Will Caster, effectively. She has some 100' "Magic Aura" around her, which functions not only as a limitless source of mana for her, but also as a sixth sense. She can detect, instantly, anything within said aura. I even saw her once stop a bullet she didn't even know was coming because she sensed it crossing into her aura and snapped up a shield in the fraction of a second during that last 100' to her heart. Anyway, all her spells are Instant speed casting, usually has some effect that gives you no chance to dodge/save. Lists her limited mana/health as her weakness but can, at will, instantly drain said resources from anything in her aura, including dirt, rocks, plants, etc. Generally has a lot of mind control abilities, goes to great efforts to describe how apparently everyone interested in humanoid females instantly wants to fuck her brains out and will do anything for the leanest of looks in her direction. So yes, I go and cull it. Despite QUOTING her descriptions as I post my comments (Something I always did), she starts ranting about how I'm the biggest moron on the site, I didn't even read her descriptions because nothing she said works the way I had commented on, I don't know what I'm talking about, go to hell, etc.

Within two weeks she's begging me to look over her revised character once more.

This cycle continues for about 2 months until she finally stops bitching at me. No one can understand why I even still look over her stuff, much less haven't banned her.

Oh, and because I hated that guy...

Douche bag I know from before comes in, posts his character. Now, in any tabletop campaign if I saw that character I'd say "Okay, it's time to retire him to NPC status and roll and new one". Course, that was his justification for being a walking demi-god, he didn't just MAKE it, he grew it out over a decade of RPing. Now, it's full of pretty stupid things. An example is "I have such a mastery over the power of Fire that I can instantly freeze anything because Cold is just the absence of heat, so I can drop anything to absolute zero by removing the Fire". Oh, and his abilities to create spaces of vacuum at will, including somehow doing it inside other people. Always the sign someone is a real douche bag when they have to have powers like "I instantly freeze your heart to absolute zero, at will, killing you immediately".

Mary-sues - oh the ways I could comment on this. Let's start from the top and work my way around. Let's see the most resent most horrible Mary-sue I had to deal with..

I roleplay mostly Series based roleplay. I decide to roleplay with a girl - because she's interested in perfecting her skills as one of my favorite males(Kakashi Hatake), and she also stated she wished me to play Sasuke for her OC. I played Yuugao Uzuki (Character from Naruto)... Her OC nearly floored me. She's 18 years old, the captain of an ANBU Squad, has been since she was NINE YEARS OLD. Not only that but she specializes in Medical Jutsu's but somehow is a master of Genjutsu and Taijutsu... which is baffling on it's own. Then she get's into the history of her character - and how her character has such a shattered childhood - and Kakashi is in love with her...

I kind of just asked her if she was serious. It's actually much worse then that - going through all the problems of a Mary-sue for any genre. She told me that I played a Horrible OC (Yuugao Uzuki), and when I commented that Yuugao was from the series the girl proceeded to tell me that I knew nothing about Naruto and that I should go kill myself...

Oh and I play a horrible Sasuke - because he didn't fuck her character instantly after seeing her. I don't even LIKE Sasuke - and that was insulting.

That's just one of many...

Ouch. Reminds me of a naruto OC I ran into. She as well was in the ANBU from age seven. She was 14 in the RP and had already been the captain of the ANBU and "retired" to be an academy teacher, then "retired" again to be a squad leader. She had a bloodline trait which allowed her to copy other bloodline traits. She had, at the time, already copied every single bloodline that had appeared in the series at that point. Oh, and had some seven tailed demon residing inside her.

All I can say to the Naruto OC since I myself read the manga. Considering where it is now, if this character followed that concept, well I would have to lobotomized her personally.

So on this subject, has anyone ever encountered an positive " You play WHAT!?". More so playing something no one thought would attempt or a character you somehow made to be rather fun and badass at the same time?

For D&D 3.5, I had a character called Kraun Von Vlad Slam. All going to say, he a Half-orc Monk-Barbarian. Hard to pull off, but with enough plot development and ideas on creation, he was a successful OC. :-D

Carry on, that was my little rant.

Trouble said:
She reached into the space between them, and slapped desperately at the rigid, turgid flesh bone threatening her innocence. "No! No, you must contain your lustful weapon before we regret our friendship!"

Fleeeeesh boooone.

I'm laughing, but as I pick myself up off the floor, I must admit. I've read worse in my romance novels.

Junkan Iron-Fang. DnD, half-ogre druid. He took as his animal companion a cat. No, not a tiger, not a cougar, not some Dire Sabertooth or anything. It was an ordinary house cat.

He would roll out a ball of yarn into a room with enemies, then send the cat to play with the ball. While all the humans were all "Aw, how cute" he'd swing in and smash some face with his over sized war club.

Ahaha that's priceless, but my character's epic moment was his stunning fist strike on a damn Lich who is way pass his level. Needless to say, I did this while the undead bastard was falling into a lake, blessed by our Priest/Cleric to pretty much holy cleanse the man. So unable to move, he taking like 8d12 damage from this idea.

It was our end boss for this area, but needless to say our DM facepalmed at our witty idea. My Half-orc did say one thing as he fell off the cliff into the lake. " GOTCHA BITCH! " in Orc.​

Vanity Evolved said:
But he's also a level (in the region of) 15 character with about 30HP. Even with regen, a bunch of peasants with bottles of acid will kill him in two turns.

Half celestials are also immune to acid damage.

I'm more surprised he didn't take effigy on top of that in order to be completely and utterly invulnerable.

People like that aren't open for any sort of debate, really. just a smack on the head.

Bah, damn celestials. xD I'm guessing that's why he went 'half-angel', to cover the acid weakness.

Sadly, I think they do get some decent DR/evil... so, even villagers with crossbows would be a risky prospect. Not weak enough to get civilian murdered, but even a bunch of low level adventurers could take this new epic beast down.

I kind of just asked her if she was serious. It's actually much worse then that - going through all the problems of a Mary-sue for any genre. She told me that I played a Horrible OC (Yuugao Uzuki), and when I commented that Yuugao was from the series the girl proceeded to tell me that I knew nothing about Naruto and that I should go kill myself...

Rofl. I don't know much about Naruto, but is he a major character, or something? I'm going to laugh even more that the 'girl who knows everything about Naruto' can't even place a canon character.

These are just other pictures in case people might need more of a reference. ^^; Kyou can be a human or a canine, obviously.

Although by now it wasn`t a strange thing to see humans in Furcadia, the sight of the gruff warrior was one that was quite surprising all in itself. A wandering samurai, defending the lives of the innocent and keeping order where laws were not upheld. Dark black hair was tied up into a small ponytail and an annoyed look on his face generally intimidated and scared away the population. Standing at an imposing 6`7", he was definitely intimidating just based on his height, yet a look of frustration seemed to constantly be on his face that scared away any probable companions or friends. Yet beneath all that hard exterior lied a truly untameable beast. What sort of beast, you ask? A beast of love, lust, and passion that had yet to leave one unsatisfied for the night.

He looked like quite the fatherly and handsome man, a prime example of the lusts and fantasies of oversexed teenagers that seemed to look towards his kind for a good, long night of lovemaking. Each and every inch of his body rippled with worked up muscle from his years of training and exercising. Even now in his middle-age, the gruff warrior could usually be seen with a pretty young thing on his thick arm, either promising a night of amazement or having already given it to them. After all, who was more experienced than a man his age?

He surely knew he was an example of prime masculinity, being the idol of several of the trainees of his dojo or just a passing individual that had wandered into town. The man could usually be seen training his students in his dojo, shouting out orders and stances for them to follow with precise motion. If not in his dojo, he could be found near the road in his training circle. Soft blue yukata stripped down and only bared with a simple strap that could be considered a loincloth. Big, powerful body would be glistening with sweat as his strong fists landed punches upon the training dummies and the targets.

Oh yes. An epitome of masculinity, gruffly sexy, and an intelligent being all rolled up into one. He could be the gentleman that anyone wished, treat them sweetly and be respectful, or be vicious and lust-crazed like the animalistic beast he was. Now the question was this.

Which one were you going to seek after in the warrior?

NOTES

Cuntboys, feminine herms, and shemales are definitely allowed. Also, Kyou will not play with another man like himself. Powerful, masculine, muscular stud like himself can only enjoy the soft flesh of someone delicate. Sorry. ^^;

Make sure to tell me how you want the RP to go before we get it started. You want get fucked quickly in the RP? Tell me. You want to drag it out and enjoy a story? Tell me.

I`m not a fan of people referring to my character as "you" or "your" or whatever. It`s my character, not me. I do not roleplay myself, so refer to my character as "him" or "Kyou", mmk?

He`ll accept just about anybody by the way, so dun feel afraid to whisper. Whether the character`s slutty, proper, or somewhere in the middle, he`ll have a go at them. ;D

Here is one. Number one: 6'7" tall in old Japan. Seriously? The average height of an American male today is 5'10". A Japanese male today is 5'4" I believe. So, old ass days of Japan you end up 6'7" tall? What?

Number two: Samurai were a lot like the romans: They slept with one another. The "he can only like feminine men" is bullshit, the samurai would sleep with one another sometimes even after they got married. I know that is not common knowledge in Western countries, but still, man.

Number three: I don't know if it states it but the profile I got this from stated he was a top period. No, sex in his time was about social standing, NOT what you preferred, especially for samurai. Samurai are SERVANTS before being warriors so if his lord had a young little son who wanted to fuck the samurai? Tough luck Kyou, bend your ass over. High classes are "top" and lower classes are "bottom." Sure, that could possibly be overlooked on a few personal preferences but being a samurai he'd have had his ass reamed more often than a choir boy.

I understand a lot of this is probably the person's personal preference but oh man. Really? Really!? You fail, trash and restart now.

Vanity Evolved said:
Rofl. I don't know much about Naruto, but is he a major character, or something? I'm going to laugh even more that the 'girl who knows everything about Naruto' can't even place a canon character.

Yuugao Uzuki is a lesser known female Cannon, a ANBU captain that was once one of Kakashi's teammates. Sasuke is a well known Cannon of Naruto, and I don't really even like him - but I was playing him. Literally I floored her with how much I know about Naruto. Ask me something as obscure as the name of Kiba's mother, to something as well known as how the Sharingan works... and I can tell it to you.

If fucking sucks that all these bad OCs are making it hard for my GOOD OCs to get any actions. For example

Most OCs are remakes of others... but I came up with something not really done before.

My Sunagakure ANBU - part of the squad that guards the Kazekage when he is in Suna - Bara Glassu. She comes from a family that mastered the art of air manipulation. They did it in an interesting way. Her family's Kekkei genkai is the manipulation of winds, to the creation of glass. They use their left palm which is normal air, and their right palm which produces rather hot winds. They press down with their left hand and push sand up all around them - using chakra to form the winds around the sand to make the shapes they want. Then slam their right hand forward, to turn the sand that's held in place into glass. Then they twist their left hand and release another blast to send their glass shards at their opponents.

When Bara was eight her father nearly beat her to death with a glass bottle - scarring her from her face down to her waist. Her arms are mildly scarred, and her torso is mildly scarred. Her face and back are majorly scarred. The ANBU medics that rescued her from her fathers wrath were able to reform her face, but were unable to save her from the scarring. Making her pretty much into a monster to anyone that looks at her. She specializes in her family Kekkei Genkai - as well as Medical Ninjutsu... and spends most of her time in nomadic clothing and masks. Her hands usually have white gloves on them and her face is almost ALWAYS covered in a porcelain mask. It's rare to see her without it.

See? OCs can be pretty cool - right?

If it was just me I would have gone for a simple cloth covering rather than the porcelain mask. But that's just me.

Naruto OC I ran was pretty, odd, for the RP he was in. He had a bloodline, but didn't even know about it. His bloodline didn't really do anything all powerful (Aside: I find it funny you mentioned the Sharingan and its ins and outs as common knowledge. Considering how contradictory a lot of Sharingan fluff is even up to just the end of the Chuunin Exams Arc, which is where I stopped reading). His bloodline was merely having a chakra network that extended to the area outside his body. Meaning he could effectively release chakra not just from his body but also from the area around his body.

Why did I choose this? No real idea of a power I wanted to manifest it with but I thought it was strange and gave me a lot of flexibility as an engine. I had mentioned he had no idea he had this bloodline, and would never figure it out in the middle of a battle as a super ace in the hole option. (He did figure it out later due to RP events which lead to the discovery)

He was a genin, old. Had a serious chip on his shoulder about the odd number of "Golden Children" and all the super special kids running around. He was designed to be a simple utility ninja. Sort of like Sakura before she got Lady Tsundere's personal attentions, he knows the basics, has a good intellectual grasp of things, doesn't really have an area of expertise or special trick.

He is most known for having his hand blown off by a Deidra clone genin during their Chuunin Exams. And having his body chemically burned after wards. Those silly ninja kids never imagined that, considering I had grabbed the explosive (Good ploy on his part to counter my ploy), and had it in my fist when the guy set it off. What amazed me was with a hand blown to smithereens it still took the guy reffing the fight about 4 turns to call it.

Actually, I didn't find the samurai character -that- bad; I mean, a bit extreme ('I'm so macho and I will only go with girls! No slightly manlike characters because he's a stud!' implies some kind of... eh, insecurities, shall I put it?). I mean, we're talking 'heroes' here. We know the -average- guy is [x] high, but how many people have you heard who talk about mighty heroes like Guan Yu, or Tadakatsu Honda and said 'He was about average for his height'? ;D

But yeah, my main weirdness I find is... he'll bang everything, including futa. With no mention of which way around. He won't touch another man... but he's fine doing a girl with a dick, or a guy with a cunt?

And that was actually rather cool, DarkerMe. xD I quite like the porcelain mask, too; at least as far as I know for the Japanese, there is a good bit of symbolism and occult idealogy behind to porcelain mask, especially involving kitsune or Inaba. (Even Dungeons and Dragons Oriental Adventures features a porcelain mask which raises the dead as long as it remains)

Back
Top Bottom