Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

яσ¢к му ωσяℓ∂, ѕнαкє ιт υρ ~ кяуѕ ѕиαρє & тαℓιи

Tucking her legs under her Kerri smiled up at him as he brought back the plate of cookies. "I'm telling EVERYONE," she teased into his ear as his lips brushed her cheek. Nodding she grabbed a cookie, the first bite cause a soft moan to fall from behind her closed lips, damn he could cook. Looking up at him innocently when he came back, she smiled and took a drink from her glass of milk. "Well I'm glad you find me to be neither of those things. She settled against him her legs slowly made their way across his lap and her lips nipped at his neck. Not even sure why it was attempted, but she knew they probably wouldn't make it through the movie. "You cookies are -to die for- delicious, by the way." Kerri turned her head and began watching the movie.

Cameron looked at Kerri while she ate the cookies he loved it when people enjoyed his food. "Oh they can't be that good" ,he said in response to her compliment. When Kerri nipped at his neck he groaned in pleasure. "You're gonna end up giving me a boner again" ,he told her as he kissed her neck in return. Cameron massaged her legs while they laid across his lap. He wanted to tease the girl as much as possible. Cameron acted like his full attention was on the movie but he was really focused on making Kerri get all worked up then tease her some more.

With a slight giggle Kerri smiled wider, “I somehow don’t see that as a problem.” Eyeing him suspiciously, but with a smile gracing her lips she wondered what he was doing as his hands ran over the smooth expanse of skin covering her legs. Moving her leg just right she could brush against him in just the right way. Biting her lips she pretended her eyes were on the movie as she curled in tighter to him while they continued to play their game of who could last the longest. Kerri swallowed hard, if he found her weak spot she was a goner and she couldn’t allow that to happen. Tilting her head gently her warm breath could graze his neck. Eyes watching his reaction out of the corner of her eye as she let out a nice long, low sigh.

Cameron felt Kerri shift and the way she moved her bod on him turned him on. He knew what she was doing and wasn't going to let her win just yet. He continued to rub her legs then slowly brought his hands up to her hips ans began massaging them gently. He kept his eyes on the T.V and a cocky smirk came across his face while he teased Kerri.

Kerri felt the slight reaction against her leg, but it wasn’t the raging hard on she’d hoped for. Holding her ground against his massages, Yeah he had great hands but still he hadn’t exactly struck gold, she let out a soft moan to make him think he had and shifted a hair on the sofa as she grabbed a cookie. Hooking her leg under his thigh by placing her slender foot between his legs she pressed her soft breast against his side and shivered a bit. “Cam I’m cold, could you warm me up?” Soft blue eyes peered up at him. She knew exactly what she was doing.

When Kerri rubbed herself against him he lost it and his dick got hard he tried to hide it but then Kerri said she was cold. Cameron sighed, "I'll go get a blanket for us I'm a little chilly too" ,he said as he stood up. Cameron decided not to hide his erection from Kerri and just walked by her with a tent in his shorts. He adjusted himself when he came back with the blanket and sat down and covered the both of them with it. "See I told you that you were going to give me a boner again" ,he teased.

"Thank you," she said with a smile, proud of the tent at the front of his shorts. When he left the room she finished her cookie and got another drink of her milk. Snuggling next to him she put on a shocked expression, "I did noo such thing. Poor Cameron, whatever shall he do about... his situation?" she ran her hand down his stomach and stopped just before reaching his lap. Pulling her hand back she pretended to yawn, using that same hand to cover her mouth. Resting her head on his shoulder she moved her legs back and forth in his lap, slowly. Hitting his erection and then sliding down near his knee, all while watching the movie.

Cameron knew he had lost but wasn't fully ready to admit it. When Kerri's hands trailed down his stomach then stopped right at his pants line he bit his lip in frustration. "You're such a tease" ,he said quietly. Cameron was horny again and it was Kerri who had made him that way and she was teasing the hell out of him. "Now I know not to play the teasing game with you" ,he admitted as he grabbed himself and adjusted his dick so he could be as comfortable as possible while watching the movie.

“Am not,” she laughed. Kerri was horny too and as soon as he made his next statement she pressed her lips to his neck and nipped gently before moving to straddle his long thighs. One sweep of her arm and his shirt left her body as her ass came to rest on his thighs, the heat from her own sex radiating to his. “I hate losing, but I really wanted to, “her lips met his in a heated kiss. “At least this time,” she murmured before bringing his hands up to cup her breasts. Sliding forward she ground her hips into his and moaned, “God I want you so bad, have since I took a bit of that damn spinach thing.” Moving her hands she stroked his chest as she rubbed against him.

Cameron groaned in pleasure when Kerri bit his neck. "Fuck I want you too I have since we had sex the first time" ,Cameron admitted. He squeezed her breasts gently when she brought his hands up to them. "You are so fucking sexy" ,He growled before kissing her neck and biting down gently. He moved his hips into her to show her how hard he was. Cameron was getting hornier by the minute and he could feel the heat coming from between Kerri's legs and knew she was horny too.

Kerri smiled down at him shyly, and moaned when he squeezed her breasts. Gasping for breath when his teeth raked over her neck and clamped down. She felt how hard he was and felt her channel moisten against him. “I want you, it could be here, there, anywhere. I just have to have you. then we can finish the movie and I’m sure I’ll want you again.” Biting down on her lip, she felt foolish. She’d never had to beg or wanted to beg a man to take her before. She prayed it’d always be like this between them. Incredibly hot and steamy.

Cameron lifted Kerri up and laid her on the couch and took her panties off. "I want you too, you're amazing" ,he said before he kissed her neck then made his way down her body. He kissed her thighs and rubbed her clit gently with his fingers. "You're really wet" ,He said breaking away from kissing her body for a few seconds. Cameron went back to kissing her thighs then made his way down to her pussy and licked her gently. Cameron didn't do this with many girls only ones he really liked and he more then liked Kerri he was starting to love her more and more.

Lifting her hips up Kerri helped him to remove her shorts. "You are more amazing," she whispered back. running her hands on the underside of his jaw as he moved down her body, eliciting soft moans. Arching her back when he rubbed her clit she gasped and gulped in air, "I know." Biting her lower lips she blushed as his head moved between her thighs . Kerrigan felt his tongue on her sex and cried out, the mere touch nearly taking her over the edge. No man had ever done this, she had read about it, heard her friends talking about it and played along like it was no big deal. Gripping his hair she pulled him down betwixt her legs as she lifted her slim hips off the couch. THIS was a big deal.

Cameron grabbed Kerri's hips and pulled her more into his tongue he licked and sucked and kissed her clit trying to make her climax before he had sex with her. She tasted so sweet and he wanted more and more the way she moved into his touch made his cock twitch with anticipation. He wasn't going to enter her until she climaxed he wanted to make her feel good over and over again.

Kerri writhed beneath him his tongue moving her in ways she'd had yet to experience. The way he went at her sex told her the one thing he was after. Her orgasm. "Cam-C-Cameron," she whispered, her voice broken and needy. Blue eyes tried to find him in her haze of desire. Her hands sifted through his hair as she arched into his mouth again, her hips moving with him. Aching to feel him deep inside her. "Oh gawd...Shit!" she exclaimed lifting a hand to the arm of the sofa, behind her head it gripped. Knuckles going white she cried out in pleasure, blonde hair fanning behind her on the cushion. Her thighs twitched, along with the rest of her. Blinking she gulped in breaths of air. "I've, I've never had that before..." her voice was moved in awe of what she'd just experienced, "Amazing."

Cameron knew Kerri had climaxed and he felt satisfied with himself. He kissed his way back up Kerri's body then kissed her neck while he pulled his shorts off his cock was hard and throbbing he wanted Kerri badly and it showed. "How come no one's ever done that for you? You taste amazing"? Cameron whispered in Kerri's ear. He put one of Kerri's legs over his shoulder then slid his hard throbbing cock inside her this time moving a lot faster then he did the first time they had sex. He groaned at how good she felt wrapped around his dick. "Ohhhh you're so amazing" ,he said thrusting into her.

"I've had BAD boyfriend's." She shrugged, she wasn't sure why really. She felt his erection pressing hard against her thigh. Smiling up at him as he lifted her leg onto her shoulder she cried out in pleasure, her orgasm leaving her sensitive. Her chasm tightened around him as he drove into her hardly skipping a beat. Her breasts moved with the force, almost hitting her in the chin with the force. Letting her nails trail over his torso she moaned out his name at the end of a breath, he was the most amazing man she'd ever met. Kerri had never believed in love at first sight or fairytale endings, none of it until the moment their lips touched. Lifting her hips up to his she cried out, her peak was coming, again. "I'm gonna... again..." she whispered, her body covered in gooseflesh as they moved together.

Cameron smiled when Kerri moaned his name, he kissed her up and down her neck softly then made his way down to her breasts and bit on her nipples softly while her thrusted into her. "Cum for me Kerri" ,he told her when she said she was close again. Cameron wasn't close to his climax yet which was a good thing he wanted to make Kerri feel good over and over again. He slowed down his thrusts and made sure he put all of himself into her. He wanted to feel her fully wrapped around his cock, He grabbed the back of her shoulders to help pull himself deeper into her. "You feel so good Kerri" ,he growled into her ear before he bit it softly.

Arching into his touches she moaned a little louder, she couldn’t help it. Nodding her head, words were lost at this moment, blurry blue eyes locked with his as he gripped her shoulders for more leverage as he drove all of him deep within her sex. Gasping she couldn’t hold back any longer, she felt the first spasm of her chasm and said his name over and over again. Her hips rocked against his with fervor, the need driving her. Blunt nails slid down his chest and around his sides to his back as she peaked. Arching her back , her head buried in the cushion as her neck elongated and she gave him everything.

Quivering in the aftermath she smiled up at him. “That’s your thing, make it so good I won’t ever stray, whoever cheated on you was a skank times ten. God that is twice and we aren’t even done, are we?” He didn’t have to answer she could see it in his eyes. So far he’d surpassed every lover she’d ever had, not that two was a large number but damn he made her feel good. "You keep this up, I'll never leave. Or is THAT your plan?" she teased on a moan.

Cameron felt Kerri tighten around him and let out a moan of his own, "K-Kerri you feel so fucking good" ,he said as he moved his hips enjoying every bit of her. He looked into her eyes as she spoke to him, "I don't try to make it good it just happens I guess" ,he said in response. "I don't ever want you to go" ,he kissed her softly and began to thrust a little bit faster. "I love you Kerri" ,he admitted as he looked down at her. "Do you want to get on top again"? Cameron smiled at the thought she was amazing in every way and Cameron wanted her in every way.

Smiling back she laughed gently, she didn’t want to go ever, either. Holding him tightly she kissed him back, the gentleness of it affecting her greatly. Her hips lifted to greet his again as she moved faster. Her broke the kiss and moaned softly, “Cameron, I think I’m in love with you.” Her whispered words were soft. She froze meeting his eyes, had they had one of -those- moments. It took her breath away to meet his eyes. Feeling less foolish, knowing he felt it too helped ease her mind. Nodding, she smiled, feeling suddenly bashful. She’d never told a man she loved him this soon after meeting him, but she couldn’t discount the fact that it felt right, like they belonged. Moving together soon she was on top, straddling his thighs her arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck tightly. Her breasts rubbing against his strong chest. She wanted to cry he felt so good, leaning down a bit she kissed him. “I love you too,” she whispered accenting each word with a tender kiss and ending it with a deeper kiss.

Cameron pulled Kerri into him as she rode him, "This feels amazing" ,he said letting his head lean back. He ran his hands up and down her back as he moved his hips with hers. "You're the best I've ever had" ,Cameron was getting close to his climax now but he still wanted to make Kerri climax at least one more time before he released himself. Cameron reached down between Kerri's legs and rubbed her clit while he thrusted upward into her.

Leaning her head back she whimpered, she felt like she was flying. Moving like they were she knew another climax was coming. When she was on top it always worked and normally was the only way for her to reach it. Cameron changed that and she wasn’t sure how. Staring in his eyes she knew he was close but the rubbing on her clit told her she wasn’t getting out of this without another orgasm. Rolling her hips down as he thrust up into her she felt the pressure starting to build. Clinging to his shoulders she nipped and sucked at his neck as naturally they quickened their pace. “Almost there..” She was close just a few more quick hard thrusts and she’d be there.

Cameron felt himself getting closer to his own climax and he thrusted hard into Kerri he wanted her to cum one more time before he did. He could feel her muscles tighten around him and he lost it. He thrusted hard into her and let himself climax inside of her he held her on top while he thrusted as his seed flowed into her body. Cameron twitched a little bit it felt so good he held Kerri close to him until he finished and kissed her deeply as he did. "That was amazing" ,he said after breaking the kiss.

As he went harder she dug her nails into his shoulders, her channel tightening as she released. Seconds later she felt his own gush of fluids coating her womb. She called out his name as he held her there and thrusted deep, carrying her orgasm out until she could barely see anything. Never in her life had she experienced something like this. Every muscle in her body spasmed before she came down, still moving and milking him for every last drop. Her lips found his tangling in that last moment of euphoric bliss. Kerri panted and rested her brow against his cheek when he broke the kiss. "Yes, yes it was. I've never... Oh my gawd that was fantastic." she blushed deeply, "I love you, i truly do and THAT beat out any of the food you made me earlier." SHe made no attempt to get up or move, her entire body still a bit shaky, but it also felt amazing to have him buried inside her and she loved that feeling.

Back
Top Bottom