Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

яσ¢к му ωσяℓ∂, ѕнαкє ιт υρ ~ кяуѕ ѕиαρє & тαℓιи

Cameron looked into her eyes and kissed her softly, "Ok we can go upstairs" ,he said as he ran his finger down her jawline. Cameron climbed out of the hot tub and wrapped a towel around him. When the towel was wrapped securely around his waist he reached underneath and took his shorts off and squeezed them out. He grabbed a towel for Kerri and wrapped it around her, "Come on let's go". Cameron led her up to his apartment and opened the door for her.

"You can use the bathroom to get dressed if you'd like" ,Cameron told her as he sat on the couch. "I'll wait until you're done then I'll get dressed and bring you home, I'm sorry if I pushed to far I really am".

Melting into his kiss she trembled in his arms, smiling she slid from his lap as he began to move. Watching him remove his shorts, boldly under his towel, her heart nearly stopped. She rang her hair out and pushed her hands into it to loosen up the strands so it wasn’t just in a clump on her head. “Thank you,” she said softly as the plush towel was wrapped around her. She followed him, for a man about to get laid he wasn’t being so supportive of her throwing herself at him. She thought about holding his hand but the one on her side held his shorts. Passing through the door before him she trailed her slender fingers over his skin, sparks over even that slight touch had her running for the bedroom, if she knew where it was.

Turning expectantly she slid her underclothes off under her towel and held them in one hand. “Wait, what?” Her blue eyes clouded with confusion, “You’re turning me down… wait, Cameron. I’m not; You didn’t push me too far… I wanted to come up here for privacy.” Pausing she shivered as the cool air wrapped over her exposed skin. “I want you, I just have never asked for it before. Maybe I should go, I mean I can’t even ask you to take me to your bed correctly.” Swiping the towel over her still wet body, she moved to her bag. Her face was red with embarrassment, she wasn’t experienced in these kinds of situations and her innocence was showing.

Cameron was shocked at Kerri's response, "Wait you didn't want to go home"? He said quickly thinking about how stupid he was. Cameron made his way over to Kerri and grabbed her into and embrace then kissed her passionately. "I want you too, let's go to my room" ,he said breathlessly as he pulled away from her. Cameron picked her up and carried her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed. He looked into her eyes and slowly pulled her towel off. Cameron kissed Kerri softly on the lips and reached his hand down between her legs and rubbed on her clit. He felt himself stiffen up as he touched her, Cameron wanted her so bad and she was giving herself to him.

Cameron stopped kissing her for a moment and grabbed for his towel, "Before I pull this off I have to tell you something" ,he looked at her and blushed. "I shave my whole body so there's no hair I think it's gross" ,he admitted. He continued to rub her gently as he looked into her eyes. He then pulled the towel from around his waist and kissed her up and down her neck.

“No and I still don’t,” she draped the towel loosely around her as he approached. Her hands slid over his bare skin as he pulled her lips to his. She couldn’t even speak, her head nodded and soon she was laid on his bed. “No guy has ever made me want them as quickly as you have,” She whispered up to his ears before he pulled back. Swallowing hard she smiled up at him as her towel brushed over her skin slowly as he drug it from her body. Her breath hitched and she lifted her arms around him holding his head to her mouth. Her legs slid open to his touch and her hips arched up against hos touch as she moaned into his kiss.

He was off to her side, she wanted to touch him, her hands slid down his chest and stomach and had just brushed the fabric of the towel when he stopped. She stopped and looked up at him calmly, though her eyes were filled with need and confusion, and a bit of fear. She laughed, “The Brazilian style I have, is it ok?” She asked nervously. “To be honest I thought you were going to say you were pierced and that scared me.” Running her hand back down his body, while her eyes took him in. “Not having hair doesn’t bother me, Cam, honestly,” She said as his lips moved up and down her neck. Her fingers found his semi-erect length and enrobed it in her satiny grip.

Stroking him with the same rhythm he used on her clit she was soon in a haze. “Cam, I need more… please.” tightening her grip on his member just a bit she quickened her stroking he felt hard but to be honest she never sure when a male was “hard enough” and it made her feel even more innocent. “I’m, I’m not a virgin… but when we do, just please go slow.” She blushed as she looked into his blue eyes, the number of guys was unimportant and if pressed she may have disclosed. Her nervousness was gone and she wanted him so badly.

Cameron groaned when Kerri grabbed onto him and he was instantly hard. He craved her and when she stroked him it sent chills up and down his spine. "I'll go slow I promise, you just let me know if I go to hard ok" ,he told her as he slid two fingers inside her and moved them in and out until she was wet enough. Cameron pulled his fingers out the spread Kerri's legs apart and positioned himself between her legs. He entered her slowly and pushed until he was fully inside her. Cameron groaned at the feeling it gave him. "You're so tight" ,he said pulling his length out a little bit before pushing it back into her fully.

Cameron moved in and out of her gently, he leaned down and kissed her passionately while pushing deep inside her. "I've never felt this good with anyone else" ,he whispered. It was true Kerri was probably the best feeling girl he had ever had sex with. "Tell me what you want" ,he said before biting her ear softly.

“Ohhh oh ok-k,” She stuttered as she felt his fingers slide into her tight chasm. Kerrigan’s free hand gripped the fabric beneath her tightly. She spread her legs to him as her hips rose against the thrusting fingers. The heat in her body rose, but she didn’t forget him. Her hand continued its stroking making sure to toy with the head as well as his shaft. Pressing her lips up against his she let their tongues tangle as she felt his fingers leave her. Releasing him she watched as he situated himself between her wide spread legs. Her eyes fluttered closed as he entered her and she moaned out softly. Feeling his hip bone grind against hers she arched her back lifting her upper body to brush against his in a seductive sweep.

Knowing she was tight she shuddered hoping it wasn’t a bad thing, She felt herself quivering around him as she grew accustomed to him. Her hands slid up and down his chest and stomach as he began to move within the confines of her body. Kissing him while connected she felt the sparks and cried out in passion. “You, only you…. amazing…” Kerri panted out, her hips rocking up against his; she wanted him more than any other she’d had before, which was two. The bite to her ear caused her to cry out his name on a breathy moan. “Cam… faster.”

When Cameron heard the word 'faster' his eyes widened and his animal instincts kicked in he thrusted into Kerri faster and harder with every movement. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into him as he pushed into her. She felt so good, he leaned down and kissed her again biting her lip softly as he pulled away. Cameron looked into Kerri's eyes his heart was racing and he was breathing heavy. "Get on top of me" ,he said breathing heavy and pushing into her hard.

Gasping for breath, Kerri felt him move and lifted her hips meeting each of his thrusts, greedy for more. Dull fingernails scraped down his chest as he lifted her hips to him. Watching curiously as he moved from her body, retreating and sitting against the headboard. Complying without a comment she straddled his thighs and let her ass hover above his thighs. One hand guided him back inside her slippery sex, while the other gripped his shoulder for leverage. Rotating her hips in a circle, much like hula hooping she felt her channel spasm around him. Dropping her head back, exposing her neck, she moaned with great pleasure and began to bounce on his length. "Oh god Cam, oh.. my.. god." She felt it building, the pressure she was used to as her orgasm approached.

Cameron watched as Kerri put him back inside her and bit his lip. He moved his hips up and down as she rode him moving with her. When she tilted her head back he kissed and bit down on her neck while he scratched at her back. "Oh Kerri damn you feel so good" ,he said gasping. He could feel her tighten around him and it nearly threw him over the edge but he held back he wanted to make sure she felt good first. "Kerri I-I'm gonna cum" ,he said as he pushed into her and bit his lip trying to fight his orgasm.

Crying out as his own dull nails raked over her skin, his lips at her neck left her screaming for more. "Cam... Cam," she murmured, tears of joy running down her cheeks, the few times she'd been with a man she had never cried. But damn did he feel good. "Me too," she whispered. Moving her hips in a figure eight motion as he thrust up into her she drug her hands up into his hair and pulled his lips to hers. Shaking violently she felt her sex convulse around his length. Arching her back, she pressed her breasts against him. "Yes, yesss, YESS!" She held onto the headboard for dear life as he continued thrusting, carrying her over her peak. Lowering her head to his shoulder she panted and continued moving to take him through his release.

Cameron groaned as Kerri tightened around him. She moved so nicely on top of him when she pulled his hair and kissed him he thrusted deep into her and let himself release. His seed poured into her as he thrusted harder and harder. Finally Cameron laid back and pulled Kerri close to him and kissed her on the forehead, "That was amazing" ,he said breathless. "Do you want to stay the night"? He asked he knew it was a risky question but after being so close to her and after she made him feel that good he wanted to hold her for the rest of the night he wasn't ready to let her go.

Feeling his seed pour into her womb, she thought of nothing else that moment than of how complete she felt. Lifting her head to look him in the eye as he pulled her body closer to his, she felt the sheen of sweat coating her body. “That was amazing.” Smiling softly at him she looked out his window, the sun was still shining. “I can, I have some homework and maybe we can have some dinner and then do this again and then pass out and sleep til our classes tomorrow.” She giggled, “It was so good you forgot what time of day it was?” She lifted allowing him some freedom before she curled up against his chest.

Cameron smiled and held her, "Yeah that sounds good" ,he said. After a few minutes Cameron got up and wiped himself off, "I'll take a shower later, I'll go make us some food" ,he said as he pulled a pair of boxers on and made his way to the kitchen. Cameron knew how to cook and he loved to show off when it came to his skills. He made a full course dinner with appetizers and afterwards he made dessert. "Hope I cooked everything ok, figured we could eat dinner early then watch some movies later after homework". He said smiling he was truly happy at the moment.

Kerrigan smiled at him as he spoke, "You just want to smell like my perfume, be honest Cameron." She laughed. Following him out she hopped in his shower and washed up quickly. Moving back into his room she pulled on one of his shirts and grabbed her thong from her bag. Watching him she smiled, "I couldn't make macaroni and cheese from a box, to save my life."Kerrigan laughed curling her legs under her as she watched from the table.

She set the table as he finished up with the appetizers. Sitting across from him the food smell wafting across to her nose. "I like that plan, unless by homework you mean studying my body." She smiled biting her lip, "If that is the case, I like the plan better." She teased, taking a bite from her plate. "Mmm, ohmigosh Cameron, these are fabulous." She wasn't sure what it was but it was unlike anything she'd ever had put her mouth, and she loved to eat. "So what have we got here?" She asked honestly curious about everything he'd put on the table before her.

Cameron smiled when Kerri complimented his food, "Thank you I'm glad you like it those are spinach pies with cheese, they're quite easy to make" ,Cameron said pointing to a plate. "And these are mini egg rolls those I had pre made a few days ago and froze I just threw them in some oil and cooked them up". Cameron set the main dish on the table, "Chicken cordon bleu, it's basically chicken wrapped around ham and swiss" ,Cameron loved cooking and he had this silly little dream to be one of the chef's on T.V. Cameron sat down next to Kerri and made them both a plate.

"So your studying idea is a lot better then what I had in mind" ,Cameron said winking then taking a bite of food.

Draping her legs over his when he sat next to her she giggled and moved closer. “Tell your major is culinary and I will get down on one knee and propose to you right now.” Kerri teased, taking a bite of the delicious chicken that graced her plate. A soft moan left her lips. “Dear god this makes me want you even more. I need to adjust the plans for tonight.” Taking a bite of the eggroll she moaned again. “Eat, sex, homework, sex, movies, sex, sleep, sex, breakfast, sex, class and repeat. I’m kidding, I think we would pass out from all that OTHER stuff besides sex.” she laughed and finished her eggroll. It was so delicious. Looking at him she smiled, “I’m going to get so fat dating you, aren’t I? Not that I’m complaining, I guess we’ll have to up the sex to burn off those unwanted pounds. Should be fun.”

Cameron smiled as Kerri talked, "Well my major isn't culinary yet , eventually I want to get into it though right now I'm trying to get my business degree so when I do major in culinary I can run my own restaurant" ,he told her his cheeks a bit red. "Please don't tell anyone though if my friends found out about this they'd never let me hear the end of it". Kerri again made Cameron smile with her schedule, "I like te schedule maybe we can put some of those things together like we can watch a movie while having sex" ,he joked.

“I see, a double major. The business side is very smart,” taking another bite she nodded and watched him blush. Kerrigan swallowed and wondered if she would ever meet any of his friends. “I swear if I ever meet any of your friends I’ll be the cook and con you into helping me in the kitchen.” She winked and kissed his cheek. “Or make our own movie…” her eyebrows waggled at him as she laughed. “I’m sure the CIA Sorority would love that.” Moving her plate to the side she pulled a book from her bag, “I think I better double up on something’s right now if we want to enjoy our evening.” Nibbling she lifted her knee and rested her chin on it while looking at him briefly, before starting her work after a blush.

"I agree we should definatly get some work done while we eat" ,Cameron agreed grabbing his own textbook and setting it on the table. He smiled at Kerri in his eyes she was amazing. "I wouldn't mind making our own movie by the way but who ever would we get to record it"? He raised his eyebrow as he took a bite out of an egg roll. "So on another note I plan on making dessert later is there anything specific that you would like"? Cameron asked her as he looked into his book and took some notes.

Shaking her head she ignored the comment with a laugh, she figured he knew she was teasing and probably teasing her back. “Oh would that be on another note? Cause I could say whipped cream and you and possibly take it back to that first note again.” Staring at him a moment before she laughed gently, “But ruining your sheets would not be as much fun as your thinking, I’m sure.” Leaning towards him she reached and pulled his lips to hers, pulling back after a long moment or two she sighed, “Mmm, I dunno. I’m happy with whatever you want to make for me.”

Cameron laughed at Kerri's sarcasm he was happy to have finally found a girl that could handle his sarcasm and dish it back at him. "I'll just make something nice, although the whipped cream idea does sound good" ,he joked. Cameron sat and worked on his homework until he was a decent way through it. He put his pencil down and looked over at Kerri, "Well I think I want cookies so I'll make some up before we watch a movie".

Kerrigan smiled up at him and continued studying knowing once in the kitchen she would be of no real help to him. “Have you decided on the movie? I should probably warn you horror and scary movies are a no go… unless you plan on being my shield from the scary things.” she got up and found him working in the kitchen wrapping her arms around him from behind she nuzzled her head into his strong back. Who knew that going to a concert that put her out of her comfort zone, would help her land a great guy like him. Releasing him she stepped back and hopped up on the counter next to where he was working. “I got bored by myself.”

Cameron had been mixing the cookie dough when Kerri wrapped her arms around him, "I'm sorry I left you in there hun" ,he said as he put some dough on his finger and stuck it in Kerri's mouth. "How's that"? He asked her before grabbing a cookie sheet and putting the dough on it. "These should be done in about ten minutes, while we're waiting we can go pick out a movie" ,Cameron walked into the living room and showed Kerri where his movies were. "I'll let you pick".

Wrapping her tongue around his finger she sucked the dough off before he pulled away. Kicking her feet she savored the flavor. “I swear I’m going to gain so much damn weight.” she grumbled sliding off the counter to follow him. Peering at the movie she grabbed one. “Oh I love this movie, Adam Sandler is hilarious. Unless you’d rather see something else?” the title she held in her hand was 50 First Dates. Wrapping her arms around him, “I’d take 50 of these, first dates, I think I have had more fun with you in one afternoon than a whole bunch of meaningless boys from high school.”

Cameron laughed, "I love that movie but don't tell no one I'd probably get my ass kicked for liking a chick flick" ,Cameron joked. He put the movie into the DVD player then went into the kitchen to pour some milk and grab the cookies out of the oven. He put all the cookies onto a plate then brought them into the living room and put them on the table. He gave Kerri a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'll be right back just got to go grab milk" ,he said rushing away to the kitchen. A few moments later he came back in and put the two glasses of milk next to the plate of cookies. "I'd take 50 of these first dates too and honestly you're the greatest girl I've ever been with the rest of my girlfriends were usually either really slutty or really bitchy" ,Cameron told her before pressing the play button. He then grabbed a cookie and leaned back putting his arm around Kerri.

Back
Top Bottom