Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

яσ¢к му ωσяℓ∂, ѕнαкє ιт υρ ~ кяуѕ ѕиαρє & тαℓιи

Talin

Supernova
Kerrigan just stared at her best friend, her blue eyes going from the face of her friend to the ticket she held up level with her ears. “Did you seriously just say we were going to Ozzfest?” Shaking her head and rolling her eyes she spoke, “It’s for a boy, ugh I know the kinds of boys that attend there and I have no interest. But for you… because I love, even with your lapse in judgment… I’ll go.” The screams of excitement assaulted her ears. She hugged Angela, sure she’d live to regret this moment. Looking at the tickets again she groaned, the damn thing would take up her whole weekend.

Overdressed, she wore a dark washed jean miniskirt and a vintage Ozzy tee she’d borrowed from one of Angela’s new boyfriend’s friend, the shirt was ripped -and not in a cute way- her white tank peeked out. She felt like a 7th wheel, couples everywhere and even in the group she was hanging out with. Pulling her blonde hair over her shoulder she pursed her lips and looked around. Everyone seemed to act like they were losing their mind. Hands lifted and bodies moving as they, literally, ran into one another. “This is not dancing, Angela what did you get me in… to?” Her voice wavered as she looked over the crowd.

“What are you looking at?” Angela came up and whispered into her ear. Kerri blushed and turned away from where the guy stood. Shrugging she sipped the liquid from Angela’s cup, making a face at her Kerrigan turned and moved through the crowd to get her own. At only twenty Kerrigan wasn’t into partying as much as her friends and cheermates. She thought a good time could be had without losing or dulling your senses. Before she realized it she was staring at him again, but god he was gorgeous, an exception could be made for him, but she knew his type wanted one of those pierced up, tattooed up, beer swigging skanks. Sighing she purchased her bottle of water and made her way back to Angela’s side.

Cameron Wolfe stood at '6,5", had dark hair, blue eyes, and a body that looked as if it were chiseled out of marble. He had tribal tattoos up and down his arms and a few piercings. His friend Casey had gotten tickets to Ozzfest this year and he was psyched. He wore a pair of black jeans, black boots, and a black tank top.

While he stood in the crowd backed away from the mosh pit he sipped on his beer and scanned the crowd. That's when he saw her standing there looking as if she was really out of place. Cameron smiled to himself when he seen the girl look over at him. Cameron downed the rest of his beer then got into the mosh pit for a while. He noticed a few smaller people getting dragged in unwillingly and he pulled them out and away from the crazyness. He was a pretty big guy so even with people running into him he still managed to break free of the moshing and go buy another drink.

Moving back through the crowd to where Angela once stood a perplexed look crossed her face; she could have sworn she’d left them there. Popping the safety cap on her water she drank from it as she glanced around. Her eyes fell on the male again; she wanted to run her finger over the tattoo’s and ask him about them. Inwardly groaning, god I’m pathetic, leaving his presence once more she spotted the top of Angela’s head.

Kerrigan sashayed past the male, not so much sashaying it was just how she walked, something she’d practiced and perfected in high school. At 5’ 7” with attitude and curves to match, most thought she was a thoughtless monster of cruelty. No, not really, she just had standards and didn’t budge. Well maybe just a smidge, she bit her lower lip holding back a smile as she let her eyes wander over the male once more.

The writhing, gyrating bodies were intimidating but Angela was in there and she’d survived cheer camp, this couldn’t be as bad as initiation, could it? Yes it could, the first hit stunned her but then she felt hands on her ass, someone had lifted her skirt and they were going to die. Shoving hard the man behind her Kerri screamed, “Get your nasty ass hands off of me!” Moving away she was shoved in the opposite direction of the one she wanted. “Dammit,” Not that anyone heard her.

Cameron drank a couple more beers within the 20 minutes he was away from the mosh pit. When he started to make his way back into the insanity the girl that looked out of place before walked by him biting her lip. All Cameron could do was stare he usually wasn't one to gawk but there was something about this girl that made him want every bit of her. Cameron walked back into the mosh pit and threw a few punches and messed around, he wasn't really in there to fight he just like playing around and messing with people.

While Cameron was jumping around he noticed some asshole grabbing on the girl he liked. She didn't look as if she was enjoying it at all. Cameron made his way over to where the girl was and punched the guy hard in the face, "WOOOOOOOOO ain't that a bitch" ,he yelled in the guys face as he laid on the ground with a busted lip. "Keep your fucking hands to yourself pig".

Cameron turned to the girl and held out his hand, "I'm Cameron friends call me Cam, you don't look like the rocker type" ,he laughed a little bit, "So what brings you here"?

So busy looking for Angela she missed the chivalrous display for her. Her back was turned on the male as she continued to scan the crowd. Turning she saw him, and nearly died. A girl could get lost in the depths of those blue eyes, she thought slipping her hand into his. “I’m Kerrigan, most call me Kerri.” She had to lean back really far to look up into his eyes. “You are right,” she smiled gently. “I’m here with my friend and her…”

She didn’t get to finish her statement Angela pulled her away, but not before saying, “She’s not your type, move it along!”

Trailing her fingers over his palm she went on with a small wave. “Angie he probably thinks I’m the world’s biggest bitch for walking off like that.” She kept looking for him but never saw him again; it was probably a good thing. She would have given him her number and he’d never call and she’d wind up hating herself for even attempting to date outside of “her realm”.

~~

Filling into class with all the rest of the students Kerri took her seat in the middle next to Angela. Yawning she gave her head a sound shake, “Why did I let you drag me there for the entire weekend? Oh that’s right, because I love you. Well biatch you owe me BIG for that.” She was dreading practice that afternoon but at least it would give her something to work on, having no love life sucked. The upside being she wouldn’t get hurt either. The professor rapped his hand on the podium; before he got a chance to speak the door flew open.

Cameron watched as Kerri's friend pulled her away. He just shrugged it off he was used to being treated like that and it didn't really bother him too much. He decided to drink some more then go hang out with his friend Casey. He couldn't stop thinking about Kerri even though he knew she was out of his league he still had a thing for her.

For the rest of the night he partied and moshed by the time he got home he crashed. When he woke up he looked at the clock on his bedside table, "Fuck I'm gonna be late" ,he said jumping out of bed and throwing his shoes on and grabbing a random t-shirt out of his drawer and throwing it on. He ran out to his car and drove off.

When he got to the school he was eyed by a few preppy looking guys. They looked as if they had been touched by the plague just because he walked by. Cameron laughed to himself he knew he didn't fit in here but he had gotten a scholorship so he wasn't going to refuse going to one of the best schools in the area even if he was going to be looked at as an outcast.

Cameron walked into the classroom, "Good morning professor" ,he said kindly. "Sorry I'm late my alarm wasn't set". Cameron walked down the aisle and noticed that Kerri was there. He walked by her and gave a shy wave before taking his seat.

Mouth agape she watched him, looking even better than she remembered. Snapping her mouth shut she listened, he had that look about him. Moistening her lip with the tip of her tongue she sighed. Putting her head down she didn’t expect much from him after the way she’d been forced to treat him. A few of her cheer mates gasped when he waved at her. Lifting her head in his direction she saw nothing, but a guy she would never get a chance with. Sighing heavily she went back to her notepad and doodled a swirly heart.

She wasn’t able to concentrate, Angie kept writing her notes, but Kerrigan kept avoiding them. Tilting her head at an awkward angle she could just make him out over her shoulder. This was the ay class went, with her barely paying attention. Angie kept clearing her throat and nudging her. When class ended she smoothed her hands down her cropped oversized pink shirt, the way it fell exposed the smooth tan skin of her shoulder and stomach. The form fitting white jeans rode low on her hips, Kerri took great pride in her appearance and it showed. “Meet you in the locker room!” she stated and moved toward the upper exit assuming that was the way he went.

Cameron sat in class and took notes as the teacher spoke. He kept looking over at Kerri he bit his lip while he looked at her nasty thoughts filled his mind. Cameron wasn't a perv but he was a man and a man that appreciated a beautiful woman. He couldn't help but wonder if she would like him the way he liked her. When the bell finally rang he made his way out of the classroom.

Cameron went outside to have a smoke before his next class. A few girls had passed by him giggling like idiots but he didn't really pay attention to them. He put out his cigarette then headed back into the school where he ran into Kerri in the hallway, "Erm hi how's it going? I didn't know you went here" ,he said a little nervously. He tried to hide his nerves but sometimes it was hard to do especially when he was just thinking about the girl in a dirty way. She would probably kill him if she could read his mind.

Being stopped by a group of her sisters and cheer mates she inwardly groaned but outwardly smiled as they asked her a billion questions. Thinking up a lie and quick, she said the first thing that came to her mind. “He saved my life at a concert, some perv got handsy in a bad way. Gee you all are paranoid, I’m well aware of the approved and date-worthy guys on campus.” Pushing away from them she swished her hips and passed through the door. Turning one way, then the next she frowned and began walking pulling out her phone to text Angie, when she nearly ran into Cameron.

“Oh Hi,” she gasped, a pale hand coming up to grasp at the soft flesh beneath her shirt. Tugging on the hem she adjusted. He was so tall, one lucky move and he’d see all of her and she would turn twelve shades of red. “Good, heading to practice… Are you new?” her blue eyes danced over his handsome features, glancing around she motioned for him to follow her. Ducking down the hallway she stepped into a dead-end area. “Sorry, I’m being watched. Conditions and all of my sorority…” she frowned when her phone rang, hitting a button she put it on silent and slid it into her pocket letting it continue to ring as she smiled up at him. She had naughty thoughts running freely through her head, but she wasn’t the kind to lead a guy on.

Cameron snickered when Kerri said she was being watched by her sorority, "What are they part of the CIA and are you holding important information"? Cameron couldn't resist but to poke fun. He wasn't meaning to be an asshole he was just never into the whole clique thing. "And to answer your question yes I am new here I got a scholarship so I transferred from the community college". Cameron was happy that he was actually getting to say more then two words to Kerri before she was being dragged away by her friends. "So maybe sometime when Sorority CIA isn't following you around we can hang out or something" ,he suggested. Cameron knew he probably had no chance in hell but it was worth a shot.

"So what are you a cheerleader or something"? ,he asked wanting to get to know more about this girl. "Is that the practice you're going to cuz' if so I wouldn't mind coming to watch". Cameron smiled and bit his lip the thought of this girl in a cheer leading uniform just sent chills down his spine.

“They just have rules about who I can see and date and be seen with, I don’t know why I ever agreed to it.” Looking up at him she wanted to just grab him and forget all about practice and the bimbo dictators. But to do so would mean losing her housing and she couldn’t risk it. “I dunno, she pulled her full lower lip between her teeth. “I could sneak out and come see you, and we could go far away from campus, the moon maybe?” she teased. The glint in his eyes told her he liked the idea of a cheerleader, most guys did. “Yes, I’m a cheerleader. It’s the reason I have a scholarship believe it or not.”

Tipping her head toward the hallway, “You can come watch, sit with all the other losers.” she teased and pressed the tip of her finger against his nose. “But don’t get too excited we’re wearing boy shorts and tank tops, full uniforms for games only.” Walking toward the gymnasium she pointed to the sign marked for an entrance to the wooden stands. “You go up there; I have to go take some things off.” She teased over her shoulder as she moved away from him. She added an extra swish to her hips just for him. Closing her eyes she smiled and ducked into the locker room.

Slipping into her cheer attire she scuttled out to the floor, white sneakers squeaked across the floor as she joined the others. Red shorts with black and white letters that said “Bears” across her firm ass and a matching tank, she bent and put her hair in a ponytail and wiggled her fingers at him in a wave between her legs. Causing the men in the seats to wolf whistle as a hand slammed on her ass, “What the hell Angie?” Angie only raised her eyebrows and looked into the stands. Shrugging like she didn’t know what she was talking about Kerri got to work warming up and stretching out.

"That's ridiculous you should be able to see whoever you want" ,Cameron said in response. "And yeah maybe we can take a ride in my scary heavy metal rocket ship and go to the moon far far away from sorority CIA", Cameron teased back. When she told him he could come watch he smiled when she said where he laughed. "By losers you mean cool people right not mindless robots that care more about their cliques than actually having fun". He just couldn't help himself the girl was making little joking remarks so he had to snip back just a little bit. A part of him really just wanted to show the girl a good time not just sleep with her.

Cameron made his way to the field and sat next to a few emo looking kids and pulled a flask from his pocket and took a shot then offered it to a kid sitting next to him. When Kerri bent over and waved at him from between her legs he almost got a stiff. He coughed and waved back with a cheesy smile on his face. He watched as Kerri's friend slapped her on the ass and looked to the guy sitting next to him, "Now that was hot aye" ,the guy sitting next to him looked like someone who had never been laid Cameron could tell by the dorky smile that came across the kid's face when Cameron pointed out Kerri's ass.

Cameron watched as she jumped and cheered and stretched. By the time the practice was over Cameron's pants had gotten ten times tighter then they were before. When he came down from the bleachers he tried to make it past everyone as fast as he could he held his hands near the front of his pants non nonchalantly in case someone stopped him to talk.

Focusing on her cheers she tried not letting her mind wander to the male watching in the stands. She went up into the air like the expert she was and only when she was up there did she get to focus on him for a moment. But only a moment and then it was gone. Angie kept her eyes on the two of them and smiled knowingly, but if she knew she knew the others would know as well and soon if Kerri didn’t get her head out of the clouds.

Landing in a split from her handspring Kerri decided, by the end of practice, that she wanted to try Cameron out. Make him a secret -HER secret- this new found bravery cause her heart to almost skip a beat. Taking off toward the locker room swiping her towel over her face, she wanted to hurry and dress. She may have felt like a mess but she couldn’t let him go without a goodbye. But the bimbos were all over her about inviting him. “I didn’t invite him, he just kind of followed me. It’s an open practice, let him have his fun!”

Flicking her towel out at him Angie let it snap against the back of his thigh. “Hey, going somewhere Ozzfest?” Angie was loud and outspoken and a true best friend to Kerri. Sighing she opened her mouth and against her better judgment gave him Kerri’s number, “731-594-8620, call her in about twenty. Look, you hurt her… you answer to me, got it?” Angie stalked away glaring over her shoulder before smiling and heading to find Kerri, “I gave him your number, expect a call. Justin and I wouldn’t mind a suggesting hiding spots for dates.”

As Cameron was walking he felt a snap on the back of his leg and turned around. "Whoa easy killer" ,he said looking at who hit him. When she told him Kerri's number he put it in his phone and looked at her, "Thanks and don't worry I won't hurt her" ,he replied walking away to his car. He sat in his car for the 20 minutes he was told to wait. He pulled out his phone and took a deep breath. For the first time in his life Cameron was nervous about a girl. He argued with himself about what to say and kept worrying he would blow it. He looked at his phone one last time before dialing Kerri's number.

"Hey" ,he said when she picked up the phone, "I'm still in the school parking lot" ,he laughed he knew he sounded like an ass and Kerri was probably laughing at him. "Erm so yeah you wanna meet me here"? he asked before hanging up the phone. Cameron sat in the parking lot and waited wondering if Kerri would show up.

Her blue eyes went soft looking over her friend, “Really?” She whispered quietly. “Do you really think he’ll call?” Angie roller her eyes and pushed Kerri toward the shower. Smiling she turned on the spray and waited for Angie to leave before stripping out of her practice gear and into her clothing. She was lathering off when she heard her phone going off. Rinsing quickly she picked it up and looked at the number, it wasn’t in her phone. Biting her lip she tapped the screen.

“Hello?” She asked holding her breath, when he greeted her back she almost wanted to jump up and down and squeal, almost. “OH? Nice,” she laughed gently, he sounded nervous. “I can, let me get out of the shower first and I’ll meet you in ten minutes. Bye.” she tossed her phone on her bag and finished in the shower, rushing as though she only had one minute. Rummaging in her bag she found her towel and dried off. Also in the bag were her clothes from earlier. Slipping into them she stepped from the shower area and right out the door.

Slinging her bag over her shoulder she walked, hitting save on her phone she captured his number and made sure she titled it. Stepping from the shadow of the building’s covered walkway she realized she was facing a huge task with the ocean of cars and one little gal. Scrunching her nose she turned her head and shielded her eyes. “I should of asked what his car looked like.” she groaned to herself. Scrolling through her contacts she found him and returned his call. “Um hello again…” She stated when he answered, “Where is your car? Oh wait, I see you.” She hung up and made her way to him, excitement coursing through her body. “Hello.”

Cameron sat on the hood of his car and waited, he was starting to think she wasn't going to show. His phone rang and it was Kerri, "Hello" ,when Kerri said she didn't know where his car was he mentally kicked himself. How could he be so stupid not to tell her where he was parked. When she told him she seen him he looked around he couldn't see her. Cameron turned around when he heard Kerri's voice. "Hey" ,he said in response with a smile. "So yeah you looked good out there practicing hard". Cameron said trying to make small talk. He looked at his car and then back to Kerri, "So do you wanna get out of here"?

Cameron stood there nervously as he waited for her answer. He didn't know how she would feel about him being so forward and asking her to get in his car. "Don't worry I'm not some creep that's going to kidnap you" ,he joked.

“Thanks,” she smiled. “I think you only liked the fact I wore those little shorts.” she tossed her wet hair over her shoulder to look at his car. The pink shirt she wore was slowly getting wet since she had only half-heartedly dried her hair in her excitement to get to him. The lack of a bra was going to be obvious soon. “Maybe I want you to be some creep that’ll kidnap me,” she said moving to the passenger’s side and slid in. Tossing her bags in the back seat with his as he climbed in as well, she clipped her belt. “I so didn’t mean that in the weird way it sounded, I mean, I don’t really want to get kidnapped.”

Looking him over she smiled, “Soo, are you as nervous as I am?” Holding her hands up she showed off the slight shake. She reached over and boldly took his hand in hers, “I think you are great, but we have to be careful. The CIA sorority, you know.” Shrugging she smiled, she couldn’t wait for them to get out of there. She moved back to her seat taking her hand back, she had almost kissed him and if the bimbos had anything to say about that she was sure she’d be out on her ear. She touched his arm gently sliding her cool fingers up under his shirt sleeve, tracing the edge of one of his tattoos. “You’ll have to show them off when we’re able.” Removing her hand from his arm she smiled and looked out the window as they began to move.

Cameron smiled when Kerri mentioned wanting to see his tattoos. "Well let's go to my place, there's a pool and hot tub in the complex" ,he said as he started the car. "That way I have a reason to take my shirt off". Cameron pulled out of the parking lot and drove to his house. When they got there he opened the door for Kerri and led her inside. "Be forewarned my place it a bit of a mess" ,he said as he took his key and unlocked the door to his apartment.

When inside Cameron threw his keys on the table and headed to his room. "I'm gonna go get my shorts on then we can go from there" ,Cameron came back about ten minutes later wearing just his swim trunks. He looked at Kerri and smirked, "So am I showing them off enough"? Cameron had a few tattoos that where hidden behind his shirt like the tribal sun that wrapped around his belly button and a tiger that looked like it was clawing into his right side. "I plan on getting more eventually".

“Your place it is.” She said quietly, but contemplated her lack of undergarments. watching out the window so she wasn’t exactly staring at him except for a little every once and a while. Following him to the door she smiled, he had a nice body and it showed, white knuckling her bag straps so she didn’t reach a hand out and smack his ass. She laughed up at him, “God can you get any more adorable?” she brushed her shoulder against his stomach and chest as she passed by him to enter his apartment. Sitting her bags on the same table she smiled. “Ok.”

She waited until he left the room before the panic set in, rummaging frantically in her bag. The white thong she wore under her jeans were in no way enough to cover her and once wet she might as well not be wearing a thing. Clamping her hands around a lacy set she had in her bag thankful she had something, acting quickly she ripped her shirt over her head and adjusted the bra in place. Just getting ready to drop her pants, she jumped when he re-entered the room, her soft blue eyes traveled over his torso while her tongue snaked out and wet her lips. “Yes, quite enough, but I’m afraid I am without a bathing suit.”

Holding up the silky panties edged in lace she smiled, “Turn around so I can put my bottoms on, please.” waiting until he turned she spurred on into action, tugging the tight white jeans down with the thong and replaced them with the deep blue ones. “Ok you can look now,” she said and folded her clothes tucking them into her bag. Moving toward him she ran a finger around the sun tattoo surrounding his navel. “I don’t have any tattoos. So what’s next?” she was about a foot away from him and her heart was beating so fast she was sure he could hear it.

Cameron turned around so that Kerri could change his heart was racing she was beautiful and she was about to go swimming with him in her underwear. When Kerri was done dressing Cameron turned around and bit his lip, "That should be good enough to swim in" ,he said nodding his head, "I-I don't mind it at all". Cameron's breathing got heavy when Kerri ran her finger around his tattoo. "Well let's get in the pool then we can warm up in the hot tub they're both right next to each other pretty much". Cameron told her as he grabbed her hand and led her to the pool room.

When they got there he opened the door and held it open for Kerri. Then he ran and jumped into the pool, "You coming in"? He joked looking up at Kerri. Cameron wasn't the type to slowly get used to the water he had to just jump in or he'd never get into the pool. Cameron smirked then slowly climbed out of the pool he looked at Kerri with a devious smile then grabbed her by the waist and jumped into the pool. He made sure he pulled her up with him as he resurfaced. When their heads were above water again Cameron looked at Kerri and laughed, "Sorry I had to".

“As long as you think it will do, I don’t want to get you in trouble and well I’m sure skinny dipping is a no no.” She laughed, which sent her breasts jiggling a bit over top of the lace and satin bra. “Ok,” she gave his hand a squeeze and followed him, not like she had a choice. The pool room was warm and it warmed her cool skin. The pool was normal style, deep end and shallow, and even a little platform for diving. She laughed as he jumped in, she was walking toward the ladder when he called out to her, “Yes, gimme a minute, we all don’t like to be froze to death.”

“Oh no, no Cameron, noooo,” it was a feeble attempt on her part fight him off. Taking a deep breath as they plunged in, rubbing her body against his as she surfaced with his help. She laughed and splashed at him. “Yeah I bet you couldn’t.” She liked that his hands spanned her small waist; even though the water was cool she felt the heat from his hands. Pulling closer she wound her arms around his neck, “So… how inappropriate would it be if I kissed you right now?” She didn’t wait for an answer just told him to take a breath before she pulled him under the water with her, her lips moving over his in a heated kiss.

Before Cameron could answer Kerri's question he was being pulled under water and Kerri's lips were pressed against his. His heart was racing and he felt amazing. He pulled her back up out of the water, "I couldn't breath" ,he laughed as he backed her into the side of the pool and kissed her passionately as he let his hands massage her hips. When he pulled away he looked into her eyes, "I really liked that" ,he said quietly. Cameron kissed Kerri again this time pushing his body against hers. He held her close as he kissed her softly.

Cameron pulled away and got out of the pool and motioned for Kerri to follow. "It's a little cold in there, let's ho sit in the hot tub for a while" ,Cameron said. He was tightening his body to keep warm while he was out of the water which made his muscles show even more. Cameron stepped into the hot tub and sat down. He put his head back and relaxed as the hot water touched his skin.

She’d only wanted it to be a short and testing kiss, at least, that was what she thought before her lips pressed against his. Sparks of heat spread throughout her body and caused her to blush when he pulled her to the surface. “Me either,” Her lips met his as her back pressed into the cement surface of the pool, she panted lightly as he pulled back. Blue eyes meeting blue as she slid her fingers into his dark hair at the base of the neck. His lips were soft and his body hard against hers. Smiling when he broke the kiss and spoke she laughed lightly. “Me too,” Her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned softly when his body came against hers. Having not been held in a while this was nice, sweet and not at all what she expected from him.

Close to wrapping her legs around him and begging him to move them to a more private place she felt him pull away. Releasing him she opened her eyes, if she slept with him now he was sure to think of her as a whore. “Yeah too cold,” she wasn’t cold, not after that last kiss. Her heart raced and her breath came in puffs as she followed him to the hot tub. Watching his muscles bunch she wanted to tackle him to the ground and leave him breathless with touches and kisses. She knew if she were to do that she’d leave more breathless than he, surely he’d overpower her smaller form and use it to his advantage.

Stepping in behind him she let the warm water slide over her scantily clad body. “Oh this does feel nice, but not as nice as…” she slid next to him placing her head on his chest and ran her hand over his stomach, “this.” Placing her legs over his thigh she curled up against him, “Tell me Cameron, how is a guy like you single and available. I mean you are hot and sweet and well, for lack of a better word, doable.” Kerri had already decided if it came down to it she would definitely give in, he was a keeper and she had no intention of tossing this fish back anytime soon.

When Kerri slid onto his lap he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. Cameron listened to what Kerri was saying and when she finished he smiled. "You're way more doable then me" ,he replied running his hand up her thigh. "And I'm single because my last girlfriend was a tramp and slept with like everyone I know". Cameron kissed Kerri's neck while he rubbed her thighs, "I won't go any further unless you let me" ,he said stopping his hand right before it reached her panties. Cameron had never wanted anyone more in his life and if she wanted to wait then he was willing to wait as long as she wanted him to.

She shook her head, blushing, "No I'm not." Kerrigan relaxed in his arms and draped an arm over his shoulders while her other hand trailed up and down his chest absently. The hand on her thigh caused her to twitch and she bit her lip to hold back a whimper. And something she hadn't felt in a while began to build, desire. "Sounds like your ex and mine met on the corner, he was the same way sadly." She nodded her head and swallowed hard, trying to think of anything besides how much she wanted him.

Filling her lungs with air she looked into his eyes, "Cameron, I'm going to be straight with you. As much as it is killing me to do so. I'm having a great time in this hot tub, but..." She paused, her heart speeding up. Having never asked a guy she'd just met for sex, but there was something about him. Her blue eyes hesitated to meet his, "I'd like for you to take me back upstairs." Boring into his now she prayed he didn't misunderstand her meaning and think she wanted to go home.

Back
Top Bottom