Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for FxF Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
I'm new to this site but I am not new to RPing I have a few ideas for Roleplays and need people to roleplay with. I'll list a few of my ideas below and if you're interested let me know.

Harry Potter Universe- I like RPs based on Death Eaters and the dark arts I also like to do post Hogwarts stuff that's not so dark but I very rarely do those. (I prefer if someone is going to play an actual character from the books/movies that they 1. if it's a character like Hermione or Luna then it has to be post Hogwarts so that they are of age. 2. If it's an adult character like Bellatrix, Molly, etc. Then their fine because they're already of age).

Fantasy- I am open for any fantasy ideas people have but I am not into weird stuff like bestiality or anything like that I feel uncomfortable with that type of stuff.

Sci-Fi- Doppleganger(evil replica of a person out to destroy their life)
-Female from another planet(not necessarily an alien) meets earth female and they form a romance.

Real Life
-College roomates
-Celebrity x Fan

I'm open for any ideas so please feel free to throw any ideas you have ou there I am looking for Female/Female stuff right now so please let me know if you're interested in that kind of roleplay.

Would you be open for doing incest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom