Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A farmer's bargain ( Wolvenrogue and Talin)

Their bodies quaked and shivered against each other, in the most passionate moment of thier lives. he kissed her gently, staying burried deply inside her. He rolled on her back, pulling her on top of him. He loved having her perched on his powerful chest, astride his hard cock. He new at that moment that the sun would rise before either had any sleep. Never had he been happier.

The feel of her warm skin against his body was all he wanted at that moment. "I love you so much." he said. His hips rocked back and forth gently keeping her wet and aroused.

Smiling down at him as he rolled them over and kept buried within her. Sliding her hands up his body she moved her hips down against him, moaning out in pleasure. “I never want another man, everrr.” Rotating her hips, she felt him hitting her in so many ways that, her toes curled. “More,” She leaned down further and kissed him lifting her hips so he was almost completely out of her before she rocked them back greeting his hips with hers. Opal sat up until she was able to bounce on his rock hard length. Within seconds of more she was losing it. Her dark hair moving over his thighs and her back as she rode on his length. Her hands locked with his as she dove over the edge.

Recovering as she curled against his chest, her hands tracing patterns on his chest. “How long does it take to know Rob… to know if I am carrying your child?” Her voice was soft. The desperation to bear him a child was there, she felt she needed to.

"About seven weeks since you last bled, if you dont blead again by then you are probably with child." he said smiling. "How long has it been?" he asked. He only knew she hadn't bled since he was with her, but how long before she met, he didn't know. "That would be the swetest thing ever " he said. " I so hope you are carrying my baby". He pulled her down to his chest and just held her there, the most precious gift he had ever received. As they lay there both dreaming of a child they drifted off to sleep.

“I was due to bleed when I came to you a week ago so it has been 5 almost 6,” She bit her lip and drug her teeth over it. “I hope beyond hope that I would be able to give you a child…” She yawned as he held her there. She lay there long after he had fallen asleep, listening to his heart beating and wiping at her eyes. If she wasn’t, Martha would be all over Robert offering her own womb to carry his babe. Eventually she fell asleep, but it was short lived. Jade woke screaming, Opal wobbled through the house, body exhausted from the night of bliss. Milk brought in from neighbors was handy. Nestling the suckling baby between them she dozed.

Robert woke at the sound of Jade's crying. He moved over in the bed to make room between them for the child. When Jade had finished her bottle, but was still awake. Robert turned the baby to Opel and put her to Opel's nipple. Jade latched on right away and suckled hard at her mothers breast. It was clear that Opel liked the feeling, and Robert wondered just how soon after pregnancy a woman's milk would come in if she was stimulated by a baby. He loved the sight of jade at Opel,s breast, and it wasnt long before he was hard yet again. He slipped inside her gently as Jade worked at Opel's nipple.

Opal moaned as in her sleep she held a small child to her breast, smiling down at the child she sighed. Robert was elated. She woke with a start as Jade nipped her sensitive nipple, “Ow…” she looked down to the little one at her breast and her eyes began to glisten. At first it was strange having Robert inside of her while Jade suckled at her breast. Her nipples were quite sensitive; she’d assumed it was just a side effect of making love as much as they had. The hand not holding Jade to her gripped at Robert’s shoulder while he invaded her slowly. She never knew he could enjoy her in this way. Moaning his name she pulled his face to hers joining their lips as Jade suckled her breast and Robert filled her tenderly.

Robert laid there watching Jade at Opel's breast as he slid slowly, gently, passionately in and out of her wet and gripping vagina. He loved how she gripped him, and how peaceful the baby looked as it suckled her. He ran his hand slowly over her body, up and down the soft flesh. Though their wedding night was drawing to a close, he wanted it to last, or at least to savor every remaining moment. He could hear the birds beginning their predawn songs.

She moaned as he invaded her tightness over and over again. “Robert, I can’t… Not another one.” A pulse ripped through her body as slowly he worked her to the brink again. Her body betraying her mind. She knew she would be exhausted, unsure of how she would function through the day. Giving up on what she said she rocked her hips hard against him taking him deeper. Jade at her breast suckling added to the feeling. “Robert… Robbyyyyy…” Her voice trembled as she scratched at his chest and back. “Yes… Yes… Yes…” Her channel throbbed around him as she fell over the edge. Jade laughed and curled a small hand around a few tendrils of her mother’s hair.

Feeling her tightening again Robert let him self go with her awash with pleasure and peace. He pushed him self deepinside of her and the two passed in to restfull sleep. as jade, taking comfort in the warmth of their bodies and the pleasure of her mothers nipples slept with them. The little family was awaken by bright sunshine bursting through the window two hours later.

Robert smiled when he realized that he was still nicely tucked away inside his wife's warm body. Their wedding night had passed but not without celebration of what had become of them and what they had become.
"Good morning Opel, my darling." he said.

Wrapping an arm around him she smiled and fell into a deep sleep, he was still pushed deeply within her. Blinking she opened her eyes at him sleepily and smiled. “Morning my love.” she yawned and Jade smiled up at her and then at Robert. Opal stretched, “I guess we should get up and have some breakfast. Though I’d much rather just stay here with the two of you.” She tweaked each of their noses. Jade giggled. Opal leaned forward and captured Robert’s lips. Deepening it slightly she rocked her hips against his and moaned into his mouth. “I love the taste of Robert in the morning.”

"MMMMMM honey !" he said. "I would love to just lay here too but its a sunny day and I have 10 acres of vegitables to weed if we want to eat come fall The weeds have had almost a week to get ahead of me. He smiled at Opal and Jade. Besides you two have a whole new house to get used to. They had barely had time to even tour the house the night they arrived, and they hadn't been out of bed since. He gently tickled her, and then Jade who giggled hapilly at her father. "come on sleepy head!" he said to Opel "I'll get some water and put it on the fire so we we can wash up and you can give Jade a bath. Then I have to get at the fields before the sun gets any higher. Its going to be a hot one out there today." he kissed her passionately, knowing he had to get up but wishing he could just stay in her arms.

She kissed him back and smiled watching him move from the bed slowly. Gathering their clothing she moved out into the main room of their home. The small cradle in the living room was perfect for baby Jade. Gathering a few items Opal set the table with sweet breads and open jams made by the neighbors. Changing Jade she sat her on the rug with a few toys. “If you wash me it could go be all day before you get to work so I will wash me.” She giggled and handed him a rag.

After washing they dressed, her lips finding his in the midst of dressing, she couldn’t get enough of him. pulling back she whispered. “I love you.” Jade squealed close by, “She loves you too.” Laughing she settled the baby in her highchair. “Look at Mama’s big girl sitting high in her chair. You hungry?” Watching the baby smack her hands on the flat surface and squeal “mama” made Opal laugh. Spoon feeding her some vegetables she smiled at Robert. “We will bring lunch out to you today.”

Robert ate some bread and butter and swallowed a cup of coffee. It was a very light breakfast for the farm, but having been away a week from his physical work, it suited him fine their first morning back. He kissed Opel and jade and then headed out to the barn to hitch up a horse to the wagon and load his tools. By the time he headed out of the barn to the fields it was already hot and sticky. He stripped off his shirt and tucked it under the seat to the wagon. It was going to be a hot day in the fields today.

As he reached the far edge of their property and began his work, he ws unaware that he was being watched by Martha from her front porch, as she churned butter for her family. The young woman watched his shirtless body as he toiled and sweated in the sun. As he looked over the field before him he was spurred on to concentrate and work hard by the amount of ground he would have to weed. He worked hard with his hoe, not looking up from the work except to mop his brow.

She watched him go and cleaned up the kitchen first before giving Jade her bath. She sat her in a low bucket made for washing clothes with a washboard and added some soap shavings and mixed some cooler water with the warm to make it good. She sat on the rug and let the little girl play in the water. She fixed some of the clothing she’d noticed missing buttons and having holes. The little one splashed and cooed and laughed as she landed some water on Opal’s dress. Opal watched her and tickled the edge of her belly. “You like splashing Mama, silly thing.”

“Dada!”

Opal held still, her smile stuck on her face as Jade repeated the word over and over again. “We’ll have to share that with Daddy at lunch, won’t we?” Drying Jade she dressed her and set her down to play. she moved chicken to the table and made some sandwiches and put the rest aside to make soup for dinner. something light but hearty to fill Robert’s belly. She moved the wash to basket near the door, she’d move it to the porch before she and Jade headed to the field. Basket on her arm and baby on her hip. She found a single tree and spread the blanket out then set the food out and waved at Robert. She ignored the stares of Martha, she had more important things to do. “Jade look, who is that?”

“Dada, dada, dada.” the little girl was all smiles for her daddy.

"What did you say!?" Robert said smiling first at Jade, and then at Opel. " I love it" He said. He sat down and wiped the sweat from his face. He took a sandwhich and started eating. He leaned over and kissed Jade who responded with giggles and "Dadda!" Robert finished his sandwhiches and a quart of water then kissed Opel and headed back out to the field. He worked all day in the field, and as the sun began to sink below the horizon, he put away the horse, and walked into the house sweaty tired and hungry. He walked over to Opel and kissed her gently wrapping his arms around her. "God it feels good to see you right now." After a full days hard work he wanted nothing more than to lay down with his wife and fall asleep.

Watching his face she knew it was worth it. Jade and Opal ate with him quickly. Returning his kiss she packed up and the duo headed home. Placing Jade down for a nap she finished the laundry and started the soup. She began cutting pants down that were too worn to patch and made him shorts to cover, that were thicker and would hide his body from Martha’s prying eyes. On some of his darker boxer shorts she added buttons to the fly to keep him inside of them better.

Setting her work aside she began to make dumplings. She mixed all the ingredients together and looked outside for Robert. Smiling she saw his back disappearing into the barn she picked Jade up from the rug and changed her diaper. Coming back she sat her in her high chair with a toy duck and a hard biscuit. and moved to drop dumplings into the broth. She had heard him come in, but dinner needed done. Though when he wrapped his arms around her she melted into him, “I love you.” She turned the dough out in a pan to bake it into bread, it was quicker. “I have chicken soup ready and a surprise for you as well, you hungry?”

"Famished" he said. "and tired. It was brutal in the field today. Lunch was great and it was sure fun having Jade say Dadda" he said. "It made all the work worth it." he sat at the table and closed his eyes, gratefulfor the cool air in the house. while he waited for dinner to be finished. "I almost have the weeding caught up he said." Tomorrow afternoon, I'm going fish down by the creek. we can use the fish for dinner, and the cool water will feel good in this heat. Maybe you and Jade can meet me there in the afternoon."

While he waited for dinner, he fell asleep sitting up in the chair. When dinner was ready, Opel needed to wake him before they ate. He had worked hard that day, and his tiredness was an honest feeling.

Opal watched him for a moment as she fed Jade while the bread cooked, she didn’t know of Martha’s tricks and had yet to discover any of them. “That would be fun and we can bring some soap and make a bath of it.” She watched him fall into a pleasant sleep. Poor thing worked so hard. She let Jade eat her biscuit as she grabbed the soup and checked the bread. It smelled different, but not burnt. She pulled both off the hearth and sat them on the table, far enough away from Jade. Ladling up some she sat it in front of Robert and cut into the bread. Tasting it, it was sweet and not salty. Her brows furrowed she had used salt. Shrugging she grabbed a bit of honey butter and spread it over the top. She slid into Robert’s lap, kissing his salty neck tenderly she nipped her way up to his lips. “My love, dinner is ready.”

Jade squealed, “Dada, dada.” and banged on her plate, the little fist smashing the soft vegetables as she giggled.

Robert woke to his wife's soft kisses and immediately kissed back. Then he realized he was at the dinner table, and started to eat. "The bread is good he said but its kinda sweet" he said. He ate the soup hungrily and perked up. He pulled opel into his lap again and kissed her while they sat at the table and watched Jade eat her smashed vegitables. Robert was ready to lay down but he wanted Opel with him. He had to wait until Jade went down for the night before he could sleep.

He got up from the table, and helped Opel clear and wash the dishes, as much to keep from falling asleep as anything. It had been an exhausting day. When Jade was ready for bed, Robert kissed his daughter and took her into the bedroom and put her down in the crib. He kissed her and rubbed her back untill the little girl fell asleep. Robert smiled and walked wearily out of jades room and met his wife in front of the fireplace and they hugged.

"May we please go to bed now?" he asked Opel.

“Yeah, I am not sure what is wrong with it I mixed it right, or at least I was sure I had.” she Got up to ladle up her own bowl only to be pulled back into his lap. Giggling she ate her soup in his lap and watched Jade. She took some of the dishes to the bucket and put the soup in glass jars to be sealed the next day. She splashed him with some water and laughed, “Washing both you and the dishes.”

She left him to dry while she cleaned Jade and gave her the bottle. “Watch her; she holds my breast as she drinks. She knows where Mama’s milk should come from.” she smiled up at him before laying the little one on the rug and washing her gently. She moved the water back to the heat of the fire. Kissing the child’s head she moved to her room and gathered sleeping clothes and a diaper. Dressing the little one she kissed her cheek and handed her off to Robert.

Opal put the sweet bread under a cloth and put all of the dishes away and set the table for the next morning. Locking the door she blew out the lantern and pulled the water from the fire. She stood and met Robert’s gaze. Wrapping her arms around him she sighed, “No bath? I can wash you quickly and then I and meet you in bed, if we hurry it will take five minutes to get most of the dirt off. I changed the sheets, they are clean.” She bit her lip.

The thought of a bath seemed great to him, and having her give it even better. She was right, he was dirty and sweaty, he couldnt smell that good. He let her strip him of his dirty clothes and stepped in the basin as she filled it with warm water. He stood there naked before him, His member stiffening in anticipation of her tender touch. He loved the thought of her wet hands running over his body. He leaned down and kissed her passionately. Suddenly he felt refreshed.

She returned his kiss as she removed her own clothing. Stepping back she wet a rag and washed his face, neck, chest, arms, and back. Then she pressed her lips to his and wet her hands. Lathering soap on them she bent and began washing his legs. Her own body ached for his as she wrapped her slim fingers around his throbbing length. “Someone is waking up it seems,” she laughed gently. She washed his length tenderly and then rinsed him off. She bit her lip and handed him a towel and took his place in the basin and began washing herself, “I’ll meet you in there.” She pulled him close and kissed him passionately.

He laid the towel on the chair and covered her hands with his own. He couldn't bear to leave her at that moment. The intimate activity of washing her had been his first source of contact with her, and unless she were dead, he wouldn't let this opportunity be missed. He looked at the water in which she was standing, and seeing how dirty it was from contact with his body, he lifted her from the water and emptied the basin and emptied it and filled it with fresh. He went to the night table in the bedroom and removed a small bottle he had hidden there, and poured a small amount of its contents in the water. The room was suddenly filled with the fragrance of lilacs. Dipping his hand in the water he began by spreading the wonderful fragrance over her skin, and then soaping his hands to form a lather, slowly began washing his way up her thighs. his hands avoided the moist triangle at the tops of her thighs which by now was leaking its nectar and streaking the soap sud just beneath it. He moved across her smooth soft belly.and up to the soft round orbs of her breasts, he soaped them and massaged the nipples until they were taught then wrapping his arms around her washed her back as he kissed her passionately. He washed her shoulders arms and neck and then carefully washed her face avoiding eyes, finally he washed and then immediately rinsed her beautiful hair infusing it with the smell of the lilac water. as he rinsed her hair the runoff carried the suds from her body down the the basin. Last he first licked the lovely nectar that had accumulated at her pussy then lathered it with soap and rinsed it carefully. He lifted her from the basin and set her down on the carpet then dried first her hair then the rest of her body, and finally his own. He dumped the water, put away the basin, and took her hand and led her to his bed. dimming the last lamp as they entered the bedroom.

Opal stilled as his hands came over hers; confusion filled the blue depths of her eyes as he lifted her from the dingy water. She didn’t mind taking a bath in the water. Watching as he tossed it and refilled it she smiled but the small bottle he held in his hand confused her more. But the scent that hit her nose was delightful. “Lilacs…” she whispered as his hands began moving over her skin. She held to his shoulders and watched him. The avoidance of her sex let her know he was saving it for last. Still his hands moved over her skin caressing and smoothing and loving every inch of it. She quivered and moaned as he got close, but never close enough. Her breasts were sore, the nipples aching. She winced as he massaged the nipples, they’d never been tender before and it silently worried her. Her lips caressed his in passion as he washed her back; the love he showed her was enough to have her falling for him again. The rest of her upper body and hair were last, he rinsed her hair and it rinsed her body carrying the scent of lilacs to every part of her skin. Watching as he bent, her sex throbbed in anticipation, legs spreading slightly to him revealing more of her needy sex to him. Moaning as his tongue slipped through her folds, “Robert…” she whispered tangling her hands in his thick hair. His hands washed her tenderly and then rinsed her with the same tenderness. She was ready for bed, the lack of sleep the night before wore heavy on her now as she allowed herself to finally relax. Allowing him to pull her to their bedroom she slid into bed claiming her side after he put out the light. When he joined her no amount of tired could stop her from enjoying her husband. “Only once and then we sleep, nothing will get done otherwise.” She giggled and knew she couldn’t stop him even if she wanted too.

Robert slipped in beside her and they lay side by side, the full length of her velvety skin against his. The smell of lilacs filled their nostrils and raised the level of the eroticism. His hands gently roamed her body and pulled ever closer with each passing minute. As they law with each other, the only thing overriding their mutual exhaustion was raw desire, which they had in good supply. He rolled her on her back and explored her outer lips with the head of his cock, making both her and him wet and sloppy with her honey-like secretions. The room taking on the heady aroma of sex mixed with lilacs as they continued to play. When they were both ready, he positioned himself and delved deep within her body massaging her inner walls with the full length and girth of his member. His love making was urgent and passionate, spike liberally with desire. He drove deep with in her as the peak of his passion neared. He cried out to her "Opel my darling!" as his cock began to swell and throb.

Back
Top Bottom