Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Christmas Gift To Never Forget by RobBase086 and Darknezz

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a month and 5 days before Christmas and production in the North Pole was very fast in swing with all of Santa's helpers working hard to get things done before Christmas Eve. There were a few helpers working in a part of the building that would come in and out at various times of the day. This would catch Rob's attention and made him wonder as to what was going on. He asked the beautiful blonde helper working next to him about it. "I wonder what is going on inside there? I mean I have seen people come in and out of that part of the building at various hours of the day and night." He told her as he continued to put together some toys that would be wrapped on down the assembly line there.

Rob was 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes and weighed 140 pounds.

Mizuki smiled wearing a long red dress and her hair in two pigtails speaking. "Oh Mr. Clause well they are creating the new toy for you to use since there are so many people becoming naughty boys and girls this makes the naughty ones to be good boys and girls and you can go to every house in the world like you use to oh and it is almost done" She said smiling. She loved christmas it was one of the best days of the year and this year she would be able to go make other deliveries to animals and homeless animals and even some homeless people but santa handles the kids. Mizuki was one of the nicest people anyone could meet and she was hoping that she could just make everyone not jut kids as happy as they should be,

Darknezz said:
Mizuki smiled wearing a long red dress and her hair in two pigtails speaking. "Oh Mr. Clause well they are creating the new toy for you to use since there are so many people becoming naughty boys and girls this makes the naughty ones to be good boys and girls and you can go to every house in the world like you use to oh and it is almost done" She said smiling. She loved christmas it was one of the best days of the year and this year she would be able to go make other deliveries to animals and homeless animals and even some homeless people but santa handles the kids. Mizuki was one of the nicest people anyone could meet and she was hoping that she could just make everyone not jut kids as happy as they should be,

Rob thought Mizuki was very beautiful, but he would not let her know how he felt about her though. "That sounds very interesting to hear that they are making some new toy like that. Does it really work and has it been tested yet?" He wondered about that. Rob figured that possibly during break when everyone was in the breakroom that he may go sneak to check out the new toy to see how it worked and all. Rob was some what new at working for Santa and did not realize that Mizuki had been there a while. "So, you pretty much know what is going on around here then I take it?" He said to her with a smile as he watched her bend over and could see her breasts as she bent down and he liked that view. He thought she had a very nice rack which he would not mind playing with if he could.

RobBase086 said:
Darknezz said:

Rob thought Mizuki was very beautiful, but he would not let her know how he felt about her though. "That sounds very interesting to hear that they are making some new toy like that. Does it really work and has it been tested yet?" He wondered about that. Rob figured that possibly during break when everyone was in the breakroom that he may go sneak to check out the new toy to see how it worked and all. Rob was some what new at working for Santa and did not realize that Mizuki had been there a while. "So, you pretty much know what is going on around here then I take it?" He said to her with a smile as he watched her bend over and could see her breasts as she bent down and he liked that view. He thought she had a very nice rack which he would not mind playing with if he could.

Mizuki smiled at him speaking. "I suppose I do but no the test has not happened they want you to test it on me make sure it won't be a bad thing and it will make me feel no different but if I feel different then they will know" She said. She wasn't the kind of person that would show off her areas but she never had been asked out before so she was kind of regretting not being as sexy as some regular men would see her as. Mizuki heard elfs open the door and bring him out what looked like a water gun.

Darknezz said:
RobBase086 said:
Darknezz said:

Mizuki smiled at him speaking. "I suppose I do but no the test has not happened they want you to test it on me make sure it won't be a bad thing and it will make me feel no different but if I feel different then they will know" She said. She wasn't the kind of person that would show off her areas but she never had been asked out before so she was kind of regretting not being as sexy as some regular men would see her as. Mizuki heard elfs open the door and bring him out what looked like a water gun.

Rob looked into her beautiful eyes and smiled back at her. "Oh WOW! They want me to test it out on you to see what happens? That is a great honor to get to do!" He said in excitement to her because he has never had to do anything that important before in his life. "So when do we go to test this out?" He said as the gun was being brought out to be tested on her. He watched as they brought it up to him and he looked at it. It really did not look like much at all, or that it could hurt anyone even though the effects of the gun will be quite shocking to him as the ending results. He proudly took a hold of the gun and pointed it at her as a bright dark blue light flashed lighting up the area, but hitting her with it. He waited patiently to see what the results would be and what happens to Mizuki.

Mizuki nodded and thought. "Oh right now" She said smiling. When he pointed it at her she got ready and as she got hit with it she fell to the ground. She got up and pulled her hair out of pigtails and took the dress off to a mini mini mini skirt with a belt and bra top with a santa hat and her heels matched nicely. "Hmm this feels nice and all thanks to that gun. Mizuki went to Santa saying. "Thanks Clause I feel great if it is alright may I talk to you privately?" She asked. the elfs were so happy they were short. This be the one time they were thankful for it. She saw some of them beginning to have mini boners and she walked into Santa's room.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki nodded and thought. "Oh right now" She said smiling. When he pointed it at her she got ready and as she got hit with it she fell to the ground. She got up and pulled her hair out of pigtails and took the dress off to a mini mini mini skirt with a belt and bra top with a santa hat and her heels matched nicely. "Hmm this feels nice and all thanks to that gun. Mizuki went to Santa saying. "Thanks Clause I feel great if it is alright may I talk to you privately?" She asked. the elfs were so happy they were short. This be the one time they were thankful for it. She saw some of them beginning to have mini boners and she walked into Santa's room.

Rob watched as she nodded at him and then responded by hitting her with the ray gun. "Yes here it comes right now!" Rob responded back to her as he saw her beautiful smile on her face. He watched as she fell to the floor. He was a bit worried about her because his intentions were not to hurt her at all. The next thing he watched is Mizuki removing her pigtails and then removing her dress off showing off her nice body that she had. Rob liked what he saw and hoped to hook up with Mazuki possibly after she was done talking to Santa Claus. "Oh I am glad that you feel great Mazuki and we can go into my office to talk all right." He said to her as they went to his office. He was not noticing any effects quite yet of the ray gun, but a sign shoudl have been when she removed the pigtails out of her hair and took off the dress that she was wearing though. Santa took her into his office and then closed the door behind him. "So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about Mazuki?" Wondering about that if it was for a pay raise or something like that possibly.

Mizuki locked the door saying. "I just want to..." She pushed him into a chair" Thank you for not making me that kind girl you knew and let me show myself as sexy as possible. Mizuki sat on the desk opening her legs and then let her hand slide down to her leg and the desk then to his pants and unzipped him. "Oh look at that I see a nice looking one hmm is it alright if I have a taste?" She asked. Mizuki lifted it and licked the tip then licked all around it make it feel really hard.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki locked the door saying. "I just want to..." She pushed him into a chair" Thank you for not making me that kind girl you knew and let me show myself as sexy as possible. Mizuki sat on the desk opening her legs and then let her hand slide down to her leg and the desk then to his pants and unzipped him. "Oh look at that I see a nice looking one hmm is it alright if I have a taste?" She asked. Mizuki lifted it and licked the tip then licked all around it make it feel really hard.

Santa did not know that she was going to be locking the door behind them both. "You just want to what?" Santa was wondering as he felt her push him into his chair noticing that Mizuki was not acting herself. "Thank you for making you what kind of girl?" Wondering in what she meant by that as he watched her sit in front of him and then opening up her legs for him to see underneath her skirt. He gulped as he felt her start to undo his zipper. "Mizuki what are you doing?" He said as he then replied, "You know that I am a happily married man don't you?" As he watched her then start to play with his cock. "You are being a very naughty girl! I think the gun works and we will have to return you back to your old self once again." He told her.

Mizuki bit her lip speaking. "Your not happily married or else you wouldn't be checking out all the time staring at my cleavage or at my ass" she said sitting in his lap and rub his cock on her underwear right where her pussy was. "Plus your as hard as a rock I think that your wife would be upset to hear about this and about how many fantasies I bet you had about me but now that I am willing to let you fuck my brains out you don't want it hmm well tell Ms.Clause all that" Mizuki went to the door and unlocked it to walk out.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki bit her lip speaking. "Your not happily married or else you wouldn't be checking out all the time staring at my cleavage or at my ass" she said sitting in his lap and rub his cock on her underwear right where her pussy was. "Plus your as hard as a rock I think that your wife would be upset to hear about this and about how many fantasies I bet you had about me but now that I am willing to let you fuck my brains out you don't want it hmm well tell Ms.Clause all that" Mizuki went to the door and unlocked it to walk out.

Santa was a bit in shock on this change in how Mizuki was acting. "Well how do you know that I am doing that? You would not know about that at all and how am I suppose to act when I have a very attractive woman sitting on my lap and rubbing my cock?" He asked her because was he suppose to push her off? He was very much turned on by her actions and what she was doing to him. "Well we can keep this from Mrs. Claus and she would not have to find anything about this on what we did." He said to her smiling as he grabbed a hold of her hand pulling her into him and placing her down back onto his lap. He leaned in kissing her sweet lips softly to see what she would do next to him.

Mizuki felt his kiss and felt him sit on her being put in his lap so she pulled back saying. "Oh well maybe I can make you come out a little bit but I want a nice view so I am going to get get ready to have you okay?" She asked. Mizuki then spoke. "How about we got up to the top of this place nobody goes into that room and it is kinda nice" She said. She got to the desk bending over and slapping her ass. "I wanna go put on a little less for you meet me there five minutes get there fast if you want a good surprise" She said. Mizuki left the room and snuck into the slay room.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki felt his kiss and felt him sit on her being put in his lap so she pulled back saying. "Oh well maybe I can make you come out a little bit but I want a nice view so I am going to get get ready to have you okay?" She asked. Mizuki then spoke. "How about we got up to the top of this place nobody goes into that room and it is kinda nice" She said. She got to the desk bending over and slapping her ass. "I wanna go put on a little less for you meet me there five minutes get there fast if you want a good surprise" She said. Mizuki left the room and snuck into the slay room.

Santa loved the feel of her lips pressed up against his as he felt her sitting onto his lap. He held her into his arms as he then heard her start to speak to him. "That does not sound too bad at all for us to do then, but here is a bit more private for us to do what ever we want to do without being disturbed. What if someone happens to walk in on us up there?" He told her as he watched her bend over onto the desk and then give her ass a nice smack. Santa smiled at this and loved this little private show that she was giving him. "Perhaps that can be arranged and it would be nice to see you in a little less something that could surprise me Mizuki." Smiling about this after he said that to her.

Mizuki hooked onto the reindeer as she left and said. "You guys need to ride home alone you know the way tell Ms.Clause that Santa is waiting for her" She said. She felt cold in the little clothing she was wearing so she put on a coat form the slay. Sending them off Mizuki go into the house from the chimney. When she went into it she fell asleep on the couch that was in front of the chimney.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki hooked onto the reindeer as she left and said. "You guys need to ride home alone you know the way tell Ms.Clause that Santa is waiting for her" She said. She felt cold in the little clothing she was wearing so she put on a coat form the slay. Sending them off Mizuki go into the house from the chimney. When she went into it she fell asleep on the couch that was in front of the chimney.

Santa showed up to where she said to be at and waited to see if she would appear there. What he did not know was that she was inside the house asleep. He was not too happy when he had to wait for a while for her to show up. He decided to go home to Mrs. Claus. As he came inside he kissed her lips softly and then removed his jacket and then sat down onto his chair to enjoy a puff on his pipe that he had to relax now.

Mizuki was still asleep inside of a house that only had two stockings on the chimney and a tree with minimum presents under the tree. Not as many as she was close to seeing. She waited for the next day so she could see who's house she had came into.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki was still asleep inside of a house that only had two stockings on the chimney and a tree with minimum presents under the tree. Not as many as she was close to seeing. She waited for the next day so she could see who's house she had came into.

Rob came out of his room not knowing that Mizuki was there asleep in his living room. He noticed her laying onto the couch there and smiled as he watched her sleep. He then began to explore her body with his hands while she slept. He fondled and squeezed her nice breasts thinking how nice they felt in his hands. He then looked at her outfit and loved it that she was wearing that.

Mizuki woke up saying. "Hmm nice to wake up other then a hohoho but breast touching not to much above that level" She said and stood. Mizuki got up and knocked the coat off of herself while a little girl came out saying. "Daddy...she's pretty" She said looking at Mizuki. Mizuki bent down and smiled saying. "Thank you" She said. She pet the little girl and went to the man. "Nice place here mind if I stay awhile? Just until after christmas" She asked.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki woke up saying. "Hmm nice to wake up other then a hohoho but breast touching not to much above that level" She said and stood. Mizuki got up and knocked the coat off of herself while a little girl came out saying. "Daddy...she's pretty" She said looking at Mizuki. Mizuki bent down and smiled saying. "Thank you" She said. She pet the little girl and went to the man. "Nice place here mind if I stay awhile? Just until after christmas" She asked.

He looked at her and then saw that she was starting to wake up now. 'What are you doing here?" He asked her with a puzzled look on his face surprised that she was there laying on his couch asleep. The little girl just smiled and looked at Mizuki asking her father who she was. "Who is she daddy?" The father looked at his daughter and responded, "Yes she is pretty all right!" He watched as she bent down. "You are welcome!" The little girl replied back to her as her and her father watched her bed down stretching a bit. "Thanks and I do not mind if you stay here for a while." He said responding to her question.

"Thank you um do you got a bathroom?" She asked. Mizuki wanted to go use the little girls room. She watch the girl as she lead her to the bathroom and Mizuki came out a little later and said. "Your daughter is sweet and only two days until christmas is there anyone that you both wanna have over I thought there would be families in every house?" She asked the man while the little girl is in the room.

Darknezz said:
"Thank you um do you got a bathroom?" She asked. Mizuki wanted to go use the little girls room. She watch the girl as she lead her to the bathroom and Mizuki came out a little later and said. "Your daughter is sweet and only two days until christmas is there anyone that you both wanna have over I thought there would be families in every house?" She asked the man while the little girl is in the room.

The little girl smiled at Mizuki and then replied, "Yes we do have a bathroom that you can use." As the little girl took her hand and began to lead her to the bathroom for her to use in their house. "Thanks!" The father said smiling at Mizuki. The little girl then smiled, "Oh yes! I would love to see Santa come to the house here to visit us!" She said in a sweet yet excited voice back to Mizuki. The little girl was excited about Christmas.

Mizuki smiled saying. "Well when Santa comes which is around your house about 1:03AM" She said. She then felt happy for the girl.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki smiled saying. "Well when Santa comes which is around your house about 1:03AM" She said. She then felt happy for the girl.

The girl was excited to hear Mizuki tell her this. "That is fantastic that he comes around that time to my house! Daddy may I stay up for him?" She said looking at her father. "No sweetie you cannot stay up to meet him because you have to get your sleep when he comes." He explains to her.

Mizuki had gotten the little girl to go take a warm bath. She did and Mizuki stayed saying. "What do I do to pay to stay here?" She asked.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki had gotten the little girl to go take a warm bath. She did and Mizuki stayed saying. "What do I do to pay to stay here?" She asked.

The father was in shock that a stranger would want to give his daughter a bath. He did not know how she had gotten into his house. "Well I do not charge and you are a complete stranger who I do not even know." He said to her.

Back
Top Bottom