Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Christmas Gift To Never Forget by RobBase086 and Darknezz

Darknezz said:
Mizuki was thinking of many naughty things but she needed to be her nice side first plu s this many was one of the clingy ones so she would have to be clingy too.

Don was enjoying sipping his eggnog and Mizukis company as well because it was nice to have a woman in the house for a change since it has been sometime since a woman was in the house there. Ever since his wife passed away in a car accident it has been hard for Don and his little girl that he has had to raise on his own.

Mizuki came from a different kind of town so this town was very different for her. She didn't know how to deal with it but she knew how to act around Don. He would think she is nice and sweet but she will make sure he finds out she really is naughty.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki came from a different kind of town so this town was very different for her. She didn't know how to deal with it but she knew how to act around Don. He would think she is nice and sweet but she will make sure he finds out she really is naughty.

Don did not know how naughty Mizuki will be with him since it had been quite sometime since he has been with a woman. The last time he slept with a woman was when he was married to his wife before she passed away. He just smiled at her and knew that he would like to get to know her.

Mizuki smiled back at him saying. "So how is your days going? Do you feel like you have done everything good this year?" She asked. She seemed like a nice person but she couldn't wait to show him.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki smiled back at him saying. "So how is your days going? Do you feel like you have done everything good this year?" She asked. She seemed like a nice person but she couldn't wait to show him.

"This year has not been too bad for me. I just keep busy with work and all. I feel that I have done well this year to be honest with you." He said to her with a smile not realizing that he will get from her a night that he will never forget.

Mizuki smiled while she then said. "Well that is a good thing then Santa will definitely visit you and your daughter this year" She said. She leaned against the wall.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki smiled while she then said. "Well that is a good thing then Santa will definitely visit you and your daughter this year" She said. She leaned against the wall.

Don just watched Mizuki as she leaned up against the wall and listened to what she had to say on his behavior for the past year. "That would be great and make my daughter very happy if Santa did come to visit the house here. My daughter would be so happy on Christmas morning and very excited as well." He told her.

"Well yes every child wishes for that except for children that had people in their lives that make them think santa isn't real... With all the disbelieve then they might as well just not have a Santa on Christmas" She said.

Darknezz said:
"Well yes every child wishes for that except for children that had people in their lives that make them think santa isn't real... With all the disbelieve then they might as well just not have a Santa on Christmas" She said.

"You are correct about that Mizuki and I totally agree with you about that. There really is a Santa out there that helps everyone who has been good I believe." He says back to her with a smile as he loves how her body is and thinks that she is hot!

Mizuki watched him look over her body and smiled saying. "Well yes but if people don't believe more then the people that do believe then what if Santa just doesn't go around the world and just gives up on kids then what will happen?" Mizuki asked.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki watched him look over her body and smiled saying. "Well yes but if people don't believe more then the people that do believe then what if Santa just doesn't go around the world and just gives up on kids then what will happen?" Mizuki asked.

"I do not think that it would be good to see if Santa gave up and did not deliver things to those who deserve it for being good little boys or girls." He tells her because he does have a point about this. He smiles back looking into her eyes. "Shall we go in and have a cup of hot tea or cocoa?" He says smiling at her enjoying her company with him.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "hmm well that is true....Sure I would love some cocoa" she said. Mizuki then went with him to make the cocoa and the little girl was watching tv in her room.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki looked up at him saying. "hmm well that is true....Sure I would love some cocoa" she said. Mizuki then went with him to make the cocoa and the little girl was watching tv in her room.

Don was grabbing the milk and the powder of cocoa to mix it so that it would be nice and hot for them and his daughter as well since it was a little cold outside. It was perfect to have hot chocolate. He began to stir it in a pot all together. "That is great then! I will mix some up for us to enjoy while watching some Christmas movies then." He said to her with a bit of a wink.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "Hmm sounds like fun um is your daughter alright for you?" She asked. She then bit her lip at the wink while kissed his nose. "Your so cute" Mizuki complimented him.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki looked up at him saying. "Hmm sounds like fun um is your daughter alright for you?" She asked. She then bit her lip at the wink while kissed his nose. "Your so cute" Mizuki complimented him.

Don stares into her beautiful eyes that she has listening to what she was asking him about his daughter. "I am glad that you think that it is fun on what we are going to do. Yes my daughter is all right for me." He said to her answering her question that she had for him. He felt her soft lips kissing his nose. "Well you are a very beautiful woman Mizuki!" He responded back to her with a compliment.

Mizuki smiled and laughed a little saying. "Thanks I don't hear that to often about myself" She said to him while she helped him with the cocoa.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki smiled and laughed a little saying. "Thanks I don't hear that to often about myself" She said to him while she helped him with the cocoa.

Don was glad that he had made Mizuki laugh and smile on his comment to her. "You are welcome. I am sorry that you do not hear that about yourself that often. You are a very beautiful woman Mizuki." He told her honestly.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki smiled saying. "Every girl is beautiful just like every guy is handsome." She said while finishing the cocoa.

"I have to agree with you there Mizuki about that! I forgot to ask you if you wanted some marshmellows in your hot cocoa or not." He told her back with a smile and then placing gently onto her thigh his hand smiling at her.

"Y-ya that sounds like something delicious to add in" She said smiling. Mizuki then drank some and ate a marshmallow smiling at him placing his hand on her thigh.

Darknezz said:
"Y-ya that sounds like something delicious to add in" She said smiling. Mizuki then drank some and ate a marshmallow smiling at him placing his hand on her thigh.

"I am glad that you like the idea of adding a marshmellow to your hot chocolate." He said was he watched her take a bite of the marshmellow in a very seductive way in front of him. He wanted to move his hand more up her thigh, but was not sure on how she would react about him doing that to her. So, he waited to see if she would give him the signal that it is all right to move his hand further up her thigh or not.

Mizuki looked up at him while she kissed his lips she then pulled back saying "I-I am sorry" She said. Mizuki was into him but she had to let him get to her pussy before anything intense would happen or would even try to happen.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki looked up at him while she kissed his lips she then pulled back saying "I-I am sorry" She said. Mizuki was into him but she had to let him get to her pussy before anything intense would happen or would even try to happen.

Don felt Mizuki kiss his lips and knew that she was into him. "It is ok Mizuki. I have no problems about the kiss that you gave me." He smiled and slid his hand further on down her red stockings that she had on that matched her helpers outfit. When he got to the inner part of her thigh to where he could feel her soft skin he moved his hand on up to her pussy. He noticed that she was very hot and wet due to her panties being wet from her juices. He slid his fingers underneath her panties and rubbed onto her pussy.

Mizuki blushed feeling him on her pussy now and she slid off the counter looking at Don then into his eyes while rubbing up and down his arms. "Since you don't then can I kiss you again?" She asked him with a smile.

Darknezz said:
Mizuki blushed feeling him on her pussy now and she slid off the counter looking at Don then into his eyes while rubbing up and down his arms. "Since you don't then can I kiss you again?" She asked him with a smile.

Don watched as Mizukis face began to change to a deep red color on her cheeks. He smiled back looking into her eyes and then responded back to her question that she was asking him. "Yes you may kiss me once again if you would like to Mizuki. I have no problems with that." He said back to her pressing his lips onto hers now.

Back
Top Bottom